731.7 million and counting

>731.7 million and counting

The DCEU is going to live a long and healthy life.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vwhjh/when_new_line_cinema_reported_that_the_lord_of/
comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/08/captain-america-civil-war-has-already-made-678-million-at-worldw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a really depressing thought.

Why?

Good it deserved the success.

It's been pretty awful so far.

But it makes some people happy, so cheers for them, at least.

Suicide Squad was a fun mess.

longest reign in the top 10 for a CBM this year along with deadpool
should kill the narrative about this being a flop

>Good it deserved the success.

no it didn't, no wonder underperformed for period without big challenges

>ongest reign in the top 10 for a CBM this year along with deadpool
>should kill the narrative about this being a flop

why? it's not like august and september had any blockbuster, so this was natural

why are all you faggots so invested in this, they're all just god damn movies either watch them or don't why the hell does the "narrative" matter

Hi Satan!

It was a fun mess, thank fuck that they cut all the Joker bullshit out, he was honestly the worse part of the whole movie. Also, what the fuck was up with Waller just gunning her people down? Yeah, she runs Task Force X, but anyone who has read the SS comics knows she doesn't just kill her own people off like that, I get that she was supposed ro be an unlikeable cunt, but that was grossly out of character. And the after credits bit was pretty lame too considering that it was trying to be pic related. And Harley Quinn served no purpose to the film at all other than to fill seats.

>The Soundtrack just went Gold. The only movie album to do so this year

I keep telling you guys the movie tickets aren't where the money is

I am just disappointed that this is how casuals will imagine Harley as for the next 25+ years. I can't see a cartoon or video game portraying her better and being more mainstream.

how much after marketing?

Do the Cred Forums meme maths for these movies and most of them fail or bring in fuck all. Seriously, CW made over a billion but with Cred Forums accounting it only made 50mil profit

I only care about the DCEU for the DC adaptations that will piggyback off it, like how BTAS came out not soon after the Burton films. Sadly DC is disappointing me in this regards. Still no Superman cartoon and the JL cartoon is a 12 minute action fest.

I enjoyed it but holy crap do I hate the edits they did. They should have at least kept Joker being abusive to Harley. It's absurd to write them so sweetly with most of the abuse being in the past.

I'm glad I've finally found someone else to view the DCEU this way. I feel like most people tend to hate the movies when really, they're just a fun spectacle/trainwreck. Like, you can hate Lex Luther forcing a senator to eat a jolly rancher or call it KINO. But when it comes down to pure entertainment, that scene was hilarious.
The DCEU is as campy as the comic books it's based on

>how much after marketing?
It's impossible to tell. I think it had 175m production costs. Some people like to say marketing costs are just as high, but I don't know how true that is.

I can't see how, in any world, this wasn't a massive financial success. Nobody was predicting that this shit would get a look in at 750m.

I liked MoS, I loved both versions of BvS.

I didnt really like SS, it was watchable and fun, but not what I came to expect from the kinomatic universe.

>They should have at least kept Joker being abusive to Harley
PG rating. Pretty sure DC identified young teens as the target audience for this. It released with a PG tag during school holidays with Joker and Harley's ass.

I disagree. I think I'd much rather see the movie it was intended to be rather than what we got.

Are you me?
BvS UE>BvS>MoS>>SS

And I put SS at 6/10.

MoS (9/10) > BvS UE (8/10) > SS (6/10) > BVS (4/10) master race checking in.

I fucking loved MoS.

What gets the public to burn out on capeshit even faster is good with me.

>What gets the public to burn out on capeshit even faster is good with me.
Cred Forums

Why can a TV-Y7 show a guy shoving his girlfriend out a building but a PG-13 film can't even show him slap her? The DCEU doesn't even seem like it's aimed at kids. MOS and BvS have an adult lean to me.

>The DCEU doesn't even seem like it's aimed at kids. MOS and BvS have an adult lean to me.
Certainly BvS wasn't aimed at kids. But that doesn't mean Suicide Squad can't be.

I don't know how ratings work but pretty sure Joker also pissed on Harley after slapping her down. The movie already got an R rating in Germany apparently.

It is pretty great.

>Batman vs Superman is aimed at adults
>the film about murderers with bombs in their necks and "suicide" in the title is aimed at 12 to 15 year olds

DC is weird.

>lol turn off your brain bro

BvS was trying to be Nolan, SS was trying to be Marvel. Both failed.

It's not very complicated.

It's not WB, it's each director doing their own thing. Snyder, love him or hate him, went for themes and images that either won't be understood by kids or will go over their head (or in the case of the bath scene are simply inappropriate).

Ayer went playful and played down the whole exploding heads thing.

BvS was not at all trying to be Nolan, and it was an amazing film.

SS was eh.

Suicide Squad's success proves that WB's meddling works

>731.7 million
as if execs and investors are happy about this and the other movie's numbers.

>BvS was not at all trying to be Nolan, and it was an amazing film.

Wrong on both accounts.

Reminder that New Line claims that the Lord of The Rings trilogy still hasn't turned a profit.

>take your jew tricks and leave

sure thing bud

>Suicide Squad was a fun mess.

This is true, Lucifer, but I don't know whether they can keep making fun messes for ever and still see the ripe profits.

What? 730m on suicide squad is fantastic.

I just watched Suicide Squad for the first time today and god damn that was lame. I thought you guys were all exaggerating about the editing but the movie felt like some WB executive who didn't know anything about movie editing put it together. Still, it had some good moments. I liked Deadshot.

Loved MoS and BvS by the way. I hope WB stops meddling with the movies.

>movie felt like some WB executive who didn't know anything about movie editing put it together
WB got the team that edited the trailers together to make an edit of the movie. They played the trailer edit vs Ayers edit to test audiences and the trailer version won out.

>12 years old kids like guns, explosions and bombs.
Woah, looks like there are still smart people in their marketing group.

Frankly, and allow me to be a pretentious faggot, I like better the theatrical version. Its practically the same movie, but it makes you work harder to understand it and enjoy it. The extended cut, while I loved the new Clark scenes, feels like its spoonfeeding retards. Kills the mystery and the kino.

Don't forget Harleys ass and an edgy Joker along with pop songs.

I did enjoy the new Clark scenes, but yeah, the TC punishes plebs more.

Not that guy, btw.

sauce? because I think you're lying. it made a combined maybe 3 billion worldwide with a combined budget of 280 million.

for you, maybe. those numbers, for the of talent and the amount of money poured into the movie, is disappointing.

>Frankly, and allow me to be a pretentious faggot
You are welcome to your opinion.

I don't think Supermans position was developed well enough in either cut, but the UC did a much better job of providing character motivations. The UC also gave Lois a meaningful arc with an actual conclusion.

Personally I would have had Superman report on the Lexcorp break in (where Batman beat up a ton of security workers to steal kryptonite) and that would have sent him over the edge.

As it stands superman has no development against Batman from the car chase confrontation.

>Still hasn't hit a billion yet

>sauce? because I think you're lying
Not that guy but they tie all the profits to subcontractors they own to make it appear they didn't make money.

>sauce?
To preface, my point was that anything money in hollywood is bullshit, not that LOTR was necessarily unprofitable. I think it was, however.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2vwhjh/when_new_line_cinema_reported_that_the_lord_of/

>inb4 reddit

>for you, maybe. those numbers, for the of talent and the amount of money poured into the movie, is disappointing.
175m production cost. 730+ return. There is no way that's not good. To give you a relative comparison, that's 5m more production cost on Cap 2 but 10m (and counting) more return. Do you then too consider cap 2 disappointing?

They may like it but that doesn't mean it's acceptable to watch it. When I was 12 I liked Higurashi and Elfen Lied. However, I would still be agitated if my kid watched them. Kids like violence, explosion, and sexuality but us adults like to imagine all 12 year olds wanna watch Pokemon and Spongebob instead.

BvS being so dark and grungy seemed weird. Batman vs Superman sounds like every ten year olds dream fight. If they had done it like the comics instead of making it so grumpy then it probably would have done better.

And it won't.

>still hasn't hit a billion yet

Made less than SS, too.

>incoming muh joker muh harley

Those are valid points, though. As is the release date.

>12 year olds
Movie is 13+ no? This appeals to the 13-17 year old market. High schoolers.

Who cares? That's not even the latest Captain America film.

I would have loved BvS as kid.

If I loved Alien 3, I'd have loved this.

>Who cares? That's not even the latest Captain America film.
It's not. But people herald Cap 2 as one of if not the best marvel movie and by the numbers Suicide Squad beat it.

Nope.

Thanks for playing.

That's an Avengers film.

>Avengers 2.5

You're just beating up a strawman, then. Why not talk about how badly it beat the very first Iron Man film while you're at it?

>That's an Avengers film.
By that logic, Suicide Squad is a Batman and Joker film.

And by numbers Transformers movies beat all DC movies so far.

It is fair to say, then, that Transformers is superior to the DCEU as a whole?

>By that logic, Suicide Squad is a Batman and Joker film.

& they were both in it the least, especially Joker.

>Batman and Joker
>3 minutes and 5 minutes of screen time respectively.

>Iron Man with as much screentime as Cap
>plus SPIDER MAN

EPIC false equivalence.

12 months isn't that big a time span.

And Cap was in the Captain America 3 film the most, so there.

Yet they toppled the marketing, which is the engine of a movie's success.

>strawman
see I'm saying that the numbers aren't disappointing by pointing to a movie that was very similar by the numbers but considered not disappointing. Do not lose sight of the original comment.

Yes. Those are massive financial successes which is why they keep making new ones.
>It is fair to say, then, that Transformers is superior to the DCEU as a whole?
Financially absolutely. The numbers are objective, transformers shits out money for fun. DCEU has over 2 billion in the bank, that's fantastic too (from a $ perspective).

It's when your balls drop

>By that logic, Suicide Squad is a Batman and Joker film.
That was how it was marketed even if that's not how the final product ended up.

>when your shilling robot has an aneurysm

When are we getting a Suicide Squad thread bingo?

>It was fun!
>Ayer's cut would've been kino!
>It beat Winter Soldier!
>Katana a cute!
>Joker totally pissed on Harley!
>Disney bribery!
>Quips!
>At least Harley was good!

>bingo invalidates arguments
Just like the Snyder cycle pic, eh?

Just ignore the mouse.

I'm not saying it invalidates arguments, Mr. Shill. Just that it objectively is what is parroted in every Suicide Squad thread.

Then stop opening suicide squad threads.

>Mocks MCU for quips
>Then literally worships Quip: the movie

I don't get it.

It's OK when DC does it.

>literally worships
Hyperbole strikes again!

Nobody thinks SS was amazing, just that it was fine.
Though, I do worship BvS.

Nobody is worshipping suicide squad here. Certainly nobody is worshipping it due to quips.

MCU is only mocked for quips when people try to assert that it is something it isn't, I've seen people claim that Cap 2 was a fantastic spy thriller or that Civil War deserves Oscars. People point to high RT scores as if that makes these movies anything more than enjoyable popcorn flicks.

It's a dumb fun universe and anyone who takes the kinoverse meme seriously deserves to be mocked.

>Nobody thinks SS was amazing, just that it was fine.

That's objectively wrong.

>mfw its going to beat Iron Man
>mfw it might beat BvS And Guardians

Nah. Marvelcucks keep clinging to muh marketing costs maymay

>mfw it might beat BvS And Guardians
It won't, it took 2 weeks to make 10mil. It's not going to get another 40m or so required to beat guardians.

Expect a directors cut to be announced when the movie finishes it's run and a sequel to also occur.

>Leto Joker
>Bad

"No."

>Frankly, and allow me to be a pretentious faggot

This is my new favorite Cred Forums phrase. Screencapping this shit.

>Nah. Marvelcucks keep clinging to muh marketing costs maymay
I'm quite sure these movies have marketing costs covered by product placement anyway. I think MoS was the first movie to actually make this a thing too.

this
He was the R.I.P. Joker, just a little less edgy.

>SS
>failed

lol ok

Germany is a cuck state that voted for Merkel.

I didn't say he was 'bad', but Joker wasn't needed for the film at all, and the way everything was edited completely ruined him. Joker broke into a highly secure lab while the city was being attacked by monsters, figured out how to turn off Harley's bomb and came to her rescue, twice. As much as I enjoyed his Joker, his role in the film was so obviously forced and bad, easily making him the worst part of the film.

>suicide skwad needed 2000 gorillion to break even

lol

I disagree. I don't think you can tell Harley's origin without the Joker and you can't have her be one of the biggest characters in the film without some sort of background work.

I liked that we saw the Joker achieve his goals, in stand alone movies we always see the villain built up only to be torn down by the hero. Here, Joker got to come out a winner, making him seem more worthy of being Batman's rival going forward.

Finally, I liked that he had a side quest unrelated to the main story as it gave the feel of this story happening inside of a larger interconnected world. You always see people ask "well where was X during Y", we got some cool snippets of that here. We got a feel for what Supes, Bats, Waller and joker were all up to.

>Winter Soldier had like 10 movies behind it, giving it one of the most expensive marketing campaigns of all time
>doesn't have RDJ so cant make a billion in chinkbux

>The DCEU is going to live a long and healthy life.
That's actially bad. The soon reboot is better. They've ruined 2 iconic heroes and 2 iconic villians already, There is no way to JL and other DCEU films to be good.

yea, they are making a 5th Transformers movie, too

A long and healthy life

You don't have to watch them user.

That's an Avengers movie. They realized Captain America couldn't carry a movies after two flops.

My problem is that SS is indirectly teaching WB to stick to Batman adjacent properties for success.

shit taste my man

>why the hell does the "narrative" matter

...I just realized this is probably how the majority of people think.

I need a drink.

>IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION >IF YOU LIKE REPETITION

He's talking about media narrative. Not the film's narrative.

I can't tell which one you're talking about, but just fyi.

>ruined two iconic villains
Lex wasn't great but Doomsday was never that good.

My problem with Waller was that she was a paper tiger.

Waller is good at what she does and has contingency plans on contingency plans. She's tough as nails, but knows what she's talking about, even if she's prone to thinking in worse case scenarios.

The whole thing with letting Enchantress get out of her control and then scrambling to cover it all up wasn't a show of control.

It showed her as being horribly incompetent at her job. She had Waller's attitude, but all of her actions don't show us why we should take that attitude seriously.

They already knew this. See the comics and the animated movies.

He's Harley's origin??

Xsformers movies all have diminishing returns after the 2nd one. They make less money each time.

The plot was garbage and contrived. You are spot on with your assessment of Waller. That's coming from someone who enjoyed the movie.

> (You)
>I disagree. I don't think you can tell Harley's origin without the Joker and you can't have her be one of the biggest characters in the film without some sort of background work.

Agreed, the quick bits that we got during her flash back and introduction was all we needed, nothing more as Joker offered nothing to the story aside from saving Harley

>I liked that we saw the Joker achieve his goals, in stand alone movies we always see the villain built up only to be torn down by the hero. Here, Joker got to come out a winner, making him seem more worthy of being Batman's rival going forward.

But why did we need to see him doing anything at all? Aside from pulling in auidence members Joker's side quest just took time away from the main ot that was going on.

>Finally, I liked that he had a side quest unrelated to the main story as it gave the feel of this story happening inside of a larger interconnected world. You always see people ask "well where was X during Y", we got some cool snippets of that here. We got a feel for what Supes, Bats, Waller and joker were all up to.

My problem here is that Joker's side quest reversed his and Harley's roles, why would he ever break into Bel Reve to break her out? It felt like they just didn't want to market Joker as being the fucking cunt he is and instead turned him into this perfectly mad boyfriend who'd do anything for his girl. It would have been way cooler if at the end of SS Harley ditches the team since they can't blow her head off, and we see her break into Arkham to free Joker again. The way it was done just rubbed me the wrong way. Everything else in the movie I throughly enjoyed, but the relationship that was displayed between Harley and Joker was just wrong.

I must. As a DC fan. You just can't miss first movie named JL.
>liking Edgeman vs Punisher
>liking HONKA HONKA
>claims someone have shit taste
Dude, rly?

Civil War was literal shit

I was talking about Lex and Joker. Doomsday were kinda meh, but still bearable.

I still only normies can hate the film. Already pre-ordered the blu-ray.

because dceu is the new trump of movies according to the internet

>Some people like to say marketing costs are just as high

They're about half on average. Of course it varies. Ghostbusters had a huge marketing campaign. The put a big staypuft marshmallow man coming out out of the floor in a London train station I believe it was. That wouldn't have been cheap

maybe you should read ostrander's run again she got put in jail for just that along with alot of other underhanded bs for the good of her country but still very dirty

That "narative" makes me cringe so hard. What's the deal with people comparing things they don't like, or doesn't fit their liberal agenda, to trump?

Before the movie came out 750mil was what the studios would consider a success. Now consider a success would be something that turns a profit and this is before they knew it wasn't coming out in China. I don't think they're worried

>Justice League comes out next year
>Directed by Hack Snyder
That's a pretty funny joke OP

DC comics has done the same thing for years. That's just how it is. The Bat is the only thing that sells no matter what.

Eventually Rebirth's sales are going to decline, like the sales always do, and it'll be back to Bat cameos for all.

When was this? I've got the trades up to volume 4 (Jauns Directive) and I don't remember her just blowing some of her own people away.

Tbqh, I agree we need a reboot asap. The 2020s can't come soon enough. Hopefully we get a reboot universe by 2029.

The new DCEU films might be fun elseworlds but I still want something more comic accurate.

>JL is basically Avengers, but without origins
>Flash is basically MCU Spiderman
>WW is Cap1 ripoff
>Nobody cared about Superman "death" and he is back.
>It all will give profit, becasue of big names, like it were with BvS and SS.
I don't see how it's good to us.

Well, Harley Quinn sells really well now days thanks to the casuals that Suicide Squad pulled in.

Harley was already selling well. During the DCYou days Superman had more titles than Batman. Those were strange times

>Hack
His DCEU films are extremely good.

Dudewhat? Harley Quinn were popular before this flick.

yeah she got put in jail right after they went to apocalips because of her ordering us politicians killed and basically ordering deaths to keep the squad secret without any gov't okay

Eventually she got released but yeah she is not above killing people to keep a secret

I agree. BvS wasn't even the fun kind of mess, it was too self-important for that.

Weird question, but do any of you guys use 4k on 1080 screens? I'm considering buying the Ultra HD version of this instead of the regular one.

I'm currently reading about Chroma Subsampling and how 4k videos look great on a 1080.

(you)

>MoS were good action movie, but terrible adaptation of Superman
>BvS were meh boring clash between Edgelord and insane Man of Murder who were manipulted by autist.
>extremely good.

She already sold well
All Suicide Squad did was trick normies into thinking she was a hero

>MoS were
>BvS were

Why does it matter if WW is a Cap America ripoff? WW had WW2 in her origin forever and has been an icon for years. People stopped caring about Captain America after WW2 and only got into him again due to the MCU.

>I still want something more comic accurate.
So. The comics?

Its hilarious how similar company war movie threads are like game threads on Cred Forums .... this shit is the neckbeard retard version of sports.

Its really really fucking stupid

>were
If grammar is too hard for you to understand, maybe action movies are too.

A tripfag likes something edgy and self-important, what a shock.

Are DCEU lovers on co just incapable of critically looking at the entertainment they watch?

C'mon, Radiohead aren't edgy. :^)

Cred Forums at least makes sense, the teams are actually pitted against each other. DC and Marvel can very easily and happily coexist.

>This statement
>That pic

Now this is b8 posting!

Why people say that this movie needs to make a billion they couldn't spent more than 100M in marketing?

Bitch you can't even reply to the right person.

Its almost like marvel and dc are rival companies or something

Well teams need each other to coexist ,user. Otherwise there's no point in them

Or you don't know who Thom Yorke is.

Wait people really think WB expected to make a billion on this?

Is Cred Forums completely out of touch?

Because after MCU Cap it looks like they're trying to copy the plot. They have a lots of variants for her origin. Just look at Earth-one or her origin in rebirth. It has nothing to do with WWI or WWII. But they decided to do special "copy marvel in everything" way

>Doomsday was never that good

Snyder should've at least given him the full spiky look. When are we ever going to see Doomsday again for as long as we did?

Yeah man they're like, totally pitted against each other for the championship... god i hope one "wins" and the other "loses"....

>Why can a TV-Y7 show a guy shoving his girlfriend out a building
Are you talking about a particular show?

Captain America does not have the monoploy on world war II. They really shouldn't have changed Wonder Woman's origin from that war

>Batman
>Harley Queen
>Joker
>Will Smith
>hype as high as Deadpool's
>Didn't even reach GotG numbers

nah, never... all assesments of sucess here are based on reality and real life experience..

When are we getting a DC film without Sydner touching it?

at first i didn't want this to be successful because i thought the movie sucked but it didn't deserve a 26% rating on RT.

But it will look like rip-off, especially to normies. Plus she wear shield like Cap now.

Yes, but on an electronic screen with moving pictures and dazzling effects portrayed by actors. You cunt

>Wait people really think WB expected to make a billion on this?
Yes
>Is Cred Forums completely out of touch?
No. They know full well that they are moving the goal posts.

At first it was 600m, then 630m, then 650m, then 700m etc etc.

The target value has constantly changed and now it has gotten to the point of lunacy. People are still saying it's a financial disappointment.

You've had decades of films without Snyder. Get a grip.

>Didn't even reach GotG numbers
its already out of the theaters? did the movie break even? did they get profit?

>But they decided to do special "copy marvel in everything" way
I loved the bit in Cap 1 where he was raised on a fantasy island disconnected from reality and in contact with actual gods. The bit where bucky crash landed his plane and Cap had to escort him back to humanity is well known.

>i didn't want this to be successful because i thought the movie sucked
That inflated sense of self importance is hilarious.

They copied the gay shit tho so there's that

I think he means as part of their movieverse user.

It didn't have china though. Take away GOTG 90 mil china bucks and it's been beaten

can we get a dceu movie that isn't shit

because if it flopped, WB will realize they did something wrong about the movie.

Think of Wonder Woman as CA: First Avenger in a scenario where Steve got out of the vita-ray machine with enhanced physical might, but still looking like this.

That's their fault. They wanted Japanice audience. So they have deprived themselves of chinese money. They've should have balls to make 18+ and kill real enemies, not dummies like in two days of ultron.

>It flopped

No it didn't. At this point the people saying this flopped are more delusional than those saying it was a good film

>They wanted Japanice audience. So they have deprived themselves of chinese money

Guess they should just be cowards like Marvel who change charters for their Chinese over lords

What's the deal with you retards who can't understand magic? Do you want her to look like this?

>because if it flopped, WB will realize they did something wrong about the movie.
They made a movie that wasn't targeted at you, quit crying over it.

>WW is shieled hero against germans like cap
>Bats is basically Tony who hiring other heroes and make quips, doesn't care abous secret identity also.
>Flash is hired like Spiderman, but look like even more nerd autist
DC have superior universe, but WB don't want to make something good. They want Disney's money.

i said "if". my point is critics were very exaggerated

>Bats is basically Tony

He's nothing like Iron Man

I can't actually tell if you are being satirical or serious.

I want her to not look like an undernourished boy rattling around in plastic moulded tit armor.
Could we at least CGI some boobs on her?
Please?

>People in these threads trusting critics on Rotten Tomatoes
>Hold on... I'mma gonna pull my Confused Matthew red pill suplex on these niggas...

Suicide Squad was the best installment in the new DC movie franchise. It was fucking awesome, and true to the source material

The difference is about 18cm in Batmans direction. And only if Tony is wearing his Iron Platforms.

The immortal warrior from lesbian island is the same character as Brooklyn street kid because they both have a shield.

They were cowards already who make 12+ movie about murderous psychopaths, also cut off all scenes of Joker beating Harley, and make Joker cuck, so teenage girls could love this "relationship" and feminists wasn't triggered.

>my point is critics were very exaggerated
No they weren't. Critic response, audience response and financial response are three very different things.

Critics are going to review it as a movie, things like pacing, plot, character arcs, acting etc. They were very right to smash Suicide Squad to bits. It skipped act 2, had plenty of scenes unrelated to the core movie, polarising acting performances and a generic plot.

Compare it to something like ant man. Which was a wonderfully well put together film that deserves high critical praise. That doesn't mean that it will be enjoyed by the audience or a financial success though.

>and true to the source material

Let's not go nuts

You know, she doesn't need to be a sex object. She just needs to kick ass. If you don't understand that she's powered by magic, then you probably shouldn't be anywhere near comics in the first place. If you want tits, go on exhentai like the rest of us.

It was banter the movie.

Tbh, SS have almost as low audience score as this shit.

Oh right, yeah, shield and war (different wars too by the way..).

Same thing I guess.

>and make Joker cuck

Another retard who didn't understand that scene. Joker had already decided to kill him, he was just fucking with the guy

>Suicide Squad cost $175 Million to make

For what?

She's a warrior from a warrior society.
She shouldn't look like someone who's been starved since age 8 for beauty pageants.

>Hiring other heroes (never did it in comics)
>Doing it WITHOUT MASK (same)
>Quips! Quips everywhere!
>He's nothing like Iron Man

I don't think that's how it went down. I think Joker has been trying to push Harley away but is unable because he legitimately developed filmings. Same with him making her jump in the vat and then getting angry and going after her.

I think the point of his flashbacks is that he didn't want to love her but he does. Which isn't necessarily true to the character, but that's how it is here.

None of these movies should cost this much. Deadpool was better than all this shit at a fraction of the cost

>Suicide Squad was the best installment in the new DC movie franchise. It was fucking awesome, and true to the source material

For me not really it was mediocre not bad, but mediocre. DC has really good material it bad that i want a good movie?

GB 2016 was a piece of crap made just to be crash grab that fail, it obvious that Sony tried to generate more controversy to promote the movie without that this movie would just die with no one giving a fuck like robocop it surprise that there people that actually thinks this is a step for women

>Hiring other heroes (never did it in comics)
>Doing it WITHOUT MASK (same)
Just happened in Batman #6. He took his mask off and hired Gotham Girl
>Quips! Quips everywhere!
Batman #7

Read comics before you post bullshit.

>Deadpool was better than all this shit at a fraction of the cost
Deadpool was a guy walking around telling jokes. Suicide Squad was a CGI fest.

Deadpool even left his weapons in the taxi cab so they didn't have to pay for a big fight scene.

I wasn't talking only about this scene, you mongoloid.
>Joker jumps in acid to save Harley
>Joker took helicopter to save Harley
>Joker borke into prison to save Harley
>The whole movie he is crying about "where is muh Harley"

At this point, i wish it won't. They got pretty much credit and hype for promising a universe different from Marvel both in theme and tone, and looks like it will be MCU Jr. with a darker color filter.

>Joker likes to take care of his favourite toys
How is that surprising? The retard would probably do the same thing for his favourite shoes.

Why can't he love Harley?

SS was forgettable, and it was repetitive. For example I don't understand why we needed a flashback reminding us that June ditched Rick once her brother was free. Did they think we forgot?

He didn't hired her, he saved her from killing herself. You didn't read this comic yourself, right?
And now you trying to excuse quips from insane murder by example of normal Batman? Are you retarded?

Yeah this is one of my grips with it. I guess when the retards started crying about BvS not being normie friendly, they really had to spell it out for them.

We had a flashback in BvS to show that Bruce was tormented by the death of his mother MARTHA, even though the film opened with these very scenes.

We had Jor El recap the events of Krypton's end, even though the first 15 minutes of the film were these exact moments.

WB clearly feels it is catering to potatoes.

not muh, that's all it is.

I got his back. He hired Batwoman in Detective Comics recently and unmasked himself.

>Clutching at all these straws

It is the one Jay Courtney role where he is actually good at and now people think that Boomerang is lame because of shitty plot and editing. This is sad.

The guy is just trolling. Batman unmasks and recruits people all the time. The bat books are bloated as fuck because he does this all the time.

He don't care about Harley. He only care about Batman and other heroes. If he want Harley to be around - he calls her. And then she do everything to bring herself to him. He's not chasing her. She is chasing him.
Because that's the whole opposite of his character and looks like cheap fanfic of retrded teenage girl?

Are you the retarded teenage girl you're projecting?

Wonder Woman was literally created as a sex object, but that's not the point.

The cries of "She doesn't need to be a sex object!" fall flat when Gal Godot is a fucking fashion model.

Ok how about Batman Incorporated then where he literally recruits characters from all other the world. As for quips are you really going to pretend that Batman hasn't made sarcastic remakes to other heroes before? Are you familiar with Batman at all? Because it really sounds like you're not

But... it was? Are you stupid?

>Suicide Squad was a CGI fest.
Did it really need to be though?

>The cries of "She doesn't need to be a sex object!" fall flat when Gal Godot is a fucking fashion model.
A fashion model, not a porn star.

>Wonder Woman was literally created as a sex object, but that's not the point.
ok lol

>Batman is revealing himself to his FAMILY MEMBER who proved herself trustworthy by years of crime fighting and following his code.
>Batmurder reveal himself to the whole village and two complete strangers
>It's the same ;)

>and make Joker cuck

...wut

>Did it really need to be though?
That's not the point. It was, hence the production costs.

I mean personality wise she was BTAS Harley with New52 vat origin thrown in

Batman pissed himself in the comics in his most defining moment. Do you care if he does the same thing in the movies?

That doesn't make sence, kid. I literally said if you like SS Harley-Joker relationship then you have mind of retarded teenage girl.

>tripnigger doesn't know shit about comic books

kill yourself

What is the gaddamn point of having an infinite number of universes if you're forced to tell the same stories with the same characters over and over again.. Just look at how great gods and monsters was because of how different it was. stop asking them to recycle the same thing when you can just read the old comics whenever you want.

lol your complaint is about a partial clip from a teaser?

You retards will get upset over anything.

Perhaps. But it's catered toward normies and the great unwashed, not for those of us who were fans of the characters before the properties became hip and cool to the mainstream.

And as such Ill have no part of it.

Consumer whore. Sheeple like you are the cancer that's killing comic culture

man that shit was tight
i loved everything about it

So id they're trying to make comic Harley like movie Harley that means she will come back to the Joker eventually?

>At the end of BvS Batman says they need to find others like them
>CW comes out next and Iron man recruits Spider-Man
>Batman is copying Iron man by doing what he said he was going to do in a movie that came out before CW

Why did anybody reply seriously to this spastic?

>killing comic culture
Pretty sure comics are at there strongest in 2 decades across all mediums.

>Implying Smith's fanfic is canon
>Implying total changing of character is good, because there were some stupid moments in comics.

Yeah I almost wish the first 15 mins of MoS was cut out (despite how neat it was). The hologram was concise and well done.

>not muh not muh not muh
Can you see yourself?

It only shows that WBs meddling only worked by making it successful, not good.

Successful doesn't equate good.

We DIDN'T stories of canon or even proper Batman, Superman and other Justice Leagues togher on the screen yet. Make ONE good shared universe as good as canon Earth or, at least, DCAU, then make tons of alternative Edgeman vs Punisher films, I don't care.

>Make things how I want it
lol

ENGLISH USE IT

When it will release and show that Bruce is quiptron and as stupid as he was in BvS, I'll remember what you said and laugh at your naivety

All this retarded shit you keep spewing has already been in the comics. I bet if you read comics, you'd be one of those retards that complained how expressive Gary Frank made Batmans eyes.

>731.7 million and counting

Fair play to them. I heard that the predictions had it finishing at 715. Looks like it's making more than Civil War did 2 months in. I guess Marvel movies are just front loaded or SS had more dedicated fans?

Yet people still enjoyed it. You didn't and that's fine. I think the Bayformers movies are utter shit but I realize thst millions enjoy them, I don't lose any sleep over it, user.

$50 says he saw under the red hood movie and read The Killing Joke. That's it.

Casual starter pack.

They could just copy established awesome universe instead of making edgeverse where Supes is angstlord, Batman is insane idiot who can be manipulated by autist, Joker is HONKA HONKA etc. MCU did it with little changes. I can't see people bashing every Marvel movie, only really bad ones.

if only they made it China friendly it would have made a billion

Sheep.

proof that quality doesn't matter

They thought that's what they were doing with Katana.

Yeah, the guy that loves Man of Steel, BvS and Suicide Squad is sheep, not the critically acclaimed, normie loved Marvel Universe.

>They could just copy established awesome universe
But you don't actually want that, see the comment about batman pissing himself. You want them to adapt just the things you want and just how you like it.

The world doesn't bend to accommodate you.

Why exactly do you think they hate it? For what reasons?

DID SOMEONE SAY NANKING MASSACRE

>They thought that's what they were doing with Katana.
lol no they didn't. The Chinese hate the Japanese and having a witch storyline immediately shut down any chance of China.

It were in different universes and timelines, you stupid pleb. Superman is literaly made of 3 different versions. Batman from DKR, but totaly retarded, Luthor is from Birthright, Joker is from nowhere. You must be brain damaged Snyderfan to like this universe.

>getting triggered this easily

Obviously, yes.

Many people will not only happily take whatever's shat in their mouths without question, they'll happily beg for more if it has their favorite comic or characters name on it

>Joker is from nowhere
Marvelfag, Knowhere isn't DC.
But yeah, Morrison's Joker.

Triggered? I'm just replying ya dope.

A-user, that was a joke...

...like they thought that she was Chinese...

Rather see a stalemate killing both

all those fucking fireworks for every single scene.

Dem, son, are you retarded? It was obvious that they need to get rid off REALLY stupid moments like that. You don't need to be smart to understand that staff like that don't need to be copied,

>not muh superman
>not muh batman
>not muh joker
lol

I'm pretty sure he was agreeing with you and you got defensive anyway.

Right. They should just copy the stuff you want. For you specifically.

For someone who likes to call people retards, you spell like Stevie Wonder with Geoff Johns limb syndrome.

>this harleychasing cuck
>morrison Joker
They've paid you for shilling like that? He has nothing in common with Morrison Joker except muscles. Morrison Joker were master mind and psyhopath. SS Joker is just wanna be gangsta.

>and true to the source material

Deadshot isnt black.

What makes you think that?

Considering it made as much as it did without relying on China is amazing.
It wasn't shown in China right?

NOT MUHHHHHH

I didn't think suicide squad was good at all but if people like it that's cool. People like all kinds of things I don't, like scat porn for instance.

Or pancakes, seriously, who the fuck likes Pancakes? They're just lazy as fuck waffles that gave up on their dreams half way though.

Tell me why you don't like Scat Porn.
I bet you're a piss cuck.

It could be Earth-One, Earth-0, DCAU, or even Earth-2 adaptation, I dont mind. I didn't want to see mixed mess which is snyderverse.

Pancakes > Waffles

Americans are just dumb.

I will fucking fight you m80, seriously, you name the time and place and I will kick you ass and have waffles afterwards.

You can't spell or write even one proper sentence on my language, so don't try to play this card.

>Luthor is from Birthright
This meme needs to die.

Logan train station 3pm.

Where are you from, mate? My gf is from Belgium and speaks fluent English.

>Earth-2 adaptation
Isn't the trinity dead on earth 2? Is that what you want?

I will be there! You better not pussy out! I'll bring the whoppin' you bring that ass

FUCK THE DCEU

Suicide squad sucked ass and the killing joke was bullshit

I'm from Russia. My gf can speaks fluent English either, but that doesn't mean shit.

>FUCK THE DCEU
>the killing joke was bullshit
TKJ wasn't part of DCEU dipshit.

>who the fuck likes Pancakes?
You know what? Fuck this thread. This is about you know, you stupid motherfucker.

They've could adapt early years, don't you think? Why you guys can't even think a little.

Oh you're a Ruski. You're dumb as shit, but respect for being so thick headed. I'm stubborn too.

>They've could adapt early years, don't you think? Why you guys can't even think a little.
lol but this is just not muh again. You literally only want the bits and pieces you like adapted and nothing else.

>Implying you're not retarded, no matter what your nation is.
Don't make this political, user.

going to sleep sorry ruski but i can't shitpost with you any longer

here's tony daniel drawing leto/morrison joker

>>>>>> tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

You just can't undertand simple point. I don't care, what earth or universe will be adapted if it's established and good. I don't want to see mixed mess of universes which can't be combined because of huge diffirences.

It will have a long and happy life the movies seem to be getting better.
But lets not kid ourselves even most of the people who liked squad admited it had major flaws they were just not as bothered by the flaws as most (that was almost me but it just managed to tip the scales into bad for me when boomer came back) and a lot of the sales were hype which only works for a few bad films that will run out soon.

Im sure either wonder women or whatever is after justice league will be good and justice league might be just a bit below squad quality.
Justice league 2 will be great.

>I don't care,
But you do. You don't like the current universe, you only want your specific batman adapted, you don't want the bits of e2 adapted you don't like etc.

>a lot of the sales were hype
Typically hype is spent in opening and legs are based on how much the audience likes it.

The fact that it's still going isn't hype.

Can't you read words, user? DC has GOOD and established New Earth/Earth-Prime, for example. Every DC fun love it and will be glad to see it adapted. Why the hell make some "unique" universe, where every character is questionable?

>GOOD and established New Earth/Earth-Prime, for example
Because you only want the parts you like from these.

Well, I don't mind which parts they'll take if they portray characters and their connections good on screen.

I just watched an episode of BTAS. 5 minutes in, Ivy kisses Harv and he's poisoned. 5 minutes later, they have a flashback to show Bruce suspects she poisoned him. What the fuck.

But that's a picture of bizarro Wondre Woman.

I don't know, Satan. Mostly I just found it really disappointing.

That's how he will expose her. By remembering stuff like this. Isn't it obvious?

I dont fucking remember Batman in any of the marketing. Hell we didnt get what he was doing in the movie outside the flashback til a few weeks.
I do agree Joker was advertised like he was a huge part

Its like forcing an alzheimer and camcer riddled 127yr old alive with expensive medical equipment. Yes they're alive, yes its what their loved ones want, but the patient is suffering, doesnt know why, and deserves sweet release, but the family is too selfish to let go. I love DC but its needs to die.

Saying that just makes you seem like a bigger faggot. Of course the fact that the movie marketed the hell out of the Joker was important; it's the reason why the marketing team chose to include him in the promo material. Don't be retarded, thanks for playing meme

Jesus, marleldrones are really triggered by this movie being a hit.

> But it's catered toward normies and the great unwashed,

And previous comic book movies have done...what exactly?

too bad the movie sucks

Hm thats a good point.

So your angry that they lacked the artistic integrity to keep the film as it was meant to be and also angry they had the artistic integrity to say fuck china.

And they did kill humans in the film did you somehow miss waller shooting all those innocent people in the room with her it was retarded but it was sure as hell not censorship.

It was kinda bad but it was not at the level of sucking.

kkk

Remember when the anti-MCU crowd denounced the financial success of the MCU films as being proof only that movie goers were casual sheeple and good ticket sales =/= a good movie.

Long? Sure. But healthy? No way. There hasn't been a DC movie that has does well critically and you know it.

Well played.

Yeah, just like Transformers & Jurassic Park

Boy I sure like quality movie franchises.

So in essence, Cred Forums and marvelcucks are in Suicide Watch?

BUT ONLY THE EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE MATTERS!!!

>critics still mattering in 2016
Don't forget to watch the new Ghostbusters!

But Batman isn't on advertising and movie itself contains him 5 min at max, same with Joker.
I think it will teach them other lesson.

I heard from an acquaintance that this movie was worse than BvS. Who is seeing it and why?

I'm perfectly fine with DC fans being happy with their shit movies

Wonder Woman isn't going to be like The First Avenger, if only because Wonder Woman NEEDS a downer ending far worse than Cap had in order to justify the whole "tired and jaded for a hundred years" thing Snyder did.

This and that meddling and shitty editing practices are a great idea that will work.

BvS surpassed Nolan. SS surpassed Marvel.

MoS and BvS were like graphic novels, SS is like just comic book run.

>Movie about Literally who's, the task force X
>Gets critically panned
>No China
>Has suicide in the name
>Misogynistic, racist

But
>Third entry
>Becomes the most profitable movie after deadpool this year, beating civil war (budget, marketing, prediction performance)
>Becomes the most profitable franchise of the year
>Rapes other superhero franchises WITHOUT China
>First album to sell gold this year in less than six weeks
>Merchandise has reached critical mass, anything skwad related sells
>Critic proof
>Still printing money
>Characters are beloved
>Harley and joker most popular Halloween

I am hopeful for an extended cut

>Shit normie pandering movie starring Will Smith, The Joker and Harley Quinn makes money
STOP THE PRESSES!

Could've easily made a billion if it wasn't so shit.

Being a MCUnt is suffering, I see?

>I am hopeful for an extended cut
me too. this movie still has a chance to fix the story in the extended cut. the only thing irreparable is enchantress.

DELETE THIS!!!

Still a shitty movie, m8.

Same here.

>do not watch trailers or news related to SS so I can enjoy the movie
>think it's about th Squad going after Joker and Harley falling in love with him
>the Squad instead fights Enchantress

I'm OK with this. The original book had this kind of stories after all.

It's not a great movie but I love it for triggering autists.

>should kill the narrative about this being a flop

dude it needed to make a trillion quadrillion googolplex dollars and it didn't. Flop.

>WB got the team that edited the trailers together to make an edit of the movie. They played the trailer edit vs Ayers edit to test audiences and the trailer version won out.

I don't know what's worse: that execs would let a trailer team edit the final movie over the director or that it seems to have worked.

>And Harley Quinn served no purpose to the film at all other than to fill seats.
You mean like the comics?

This seems to be the consensus.

They made her too strong then too weak. Don't showcase all the broken shit she can do then just have her dumb down her tactics to a giant laser and a fist fight.

It would have been embarrassing if it didn't considering how many normie bait meme songs they stuck in there.

DC fans have been going literally insane after BvS flopped.

>watch SS in theaters 5 times
>watch Kubo on kisscartoon
MOMS GONNA FREAK

>Superman: Don't do this!
>Joker: This ends one way, Superman. Either you rape me, or I rape you!

Did anyone here think Deadshot would be the main character? From the trailers I thought Will Smith was playing a second tier character. He'd get some lines and focus but the movie would focus on all the gang, with an emphasis on Harley. Low and behold it's Harlet and Deadshot based with the others getting 15 lines tops. What did Katana even do besides being Japanese and waving a sword around? She was so good in Beware the Batman but is shafted in Suicide Squad and DC Superhero Girls.

Honestly, Snyder is fine if they just need a director, though preferably just the visual stuff.

He absolutely should not be part of the actual script-writing though, and preferably should be doing nothing but doing visual directing.

The biggest mistake was putting Snyder in creative control of the franchise when it's not his strong suit.

Did you not watch Mad Love?

What sort of casual knows more about Ironman than Batman? Batman and Superman are iconic and ingrained into the public consciousness. Everyone knows they're from the 30s too.

>an extended cut
That's pretty much DCEU's forte at this point.

DC gets to keep playing second string to Marvel properties?
Nothing has changed

My greatest nemesis: a woman that was turned into clay!

>Wonder Woman was Clayface all along

>We had a flashback in BvS to show that Bruce was tormented by the death of his mother MARTHA, even though the film opened with these very scenes.

AND EVEN STILL IT WASN'T ENOUGH!

Bruce didn't reveal he was Batman to them, just that he was gathering big guys for a big team.. He revealed himself to Barry though.

>I can't wait to get tricked into paying for the samemovie twice

Good goy

Oh God, don't remind me

>go to see Suicide Squad with friends
>3D XD IMAX MLG 1080p This Summer version is the only one that isn't sold out
>buy ticket, have extra time so friends and I go to hang out elsewhere
>buy some old vidya from used electronics store
>throw out reciept
>get back to the theater
>reach into pocket to give the usher my ticket
>mfw I threw out my ticket
>mfw I bought another one
>mfw I spent $40 on movie tickets in one night

>>Misogynistic, racist
It's not

>throw out reciept
Never throw out your receipts.

Critics certaintly seemed to think so.

The Donald Trump of Movies
They had no idea how right they were

Man imagine if Trump wins. BIG mistake.

Medias gonna Freak

I'm amused by Film twitter coming up with different ways to explain how it was a flop. "W-WELL DOMESTICALLY IT STILL UNDER PERFORMED" "HARLEY QUINN IS A HOUSEHOLD NAME! IT SHOULD'VE MADE A BILLION."

Look I have my issues with the DCEU, although after watching the Ultimate Edition of BvS I'm a bit warmer to it, but the people who were begging for this movie to fail are the absolute worst.

Captain Boomerang is a household name on par with Captain America :^)

yep

The latino guy saves everyone. I can understand the sexism thing because some of the characters were but they're bad guys, it's not like we're supposed to look up to them. Clickbait sites just like to compare "bad" things to Trump for whatever reason. Don't read this as if I'm a Trump supporter though.

Definitely. Good film overall, with slightly more replay value than ththe average MCU flick.

The Dark Knight???

I'd say the movie did pretty damn good considering everyone on the blogsphere was falling to their knees begging people to not see this movie.

That's because she was being written as New 52 Waller. Everything she did in the movie lines up perfectly with that take on the character.

That's nice.
Tell me when they learn how to make better movies.

But user, why would people continue buying if it was such a shit movie

You have to admit money=QUALITY at least that's the argument from marveldrones I keep hearing

I'm not going to pay for it though.

BvS and MoS. Checkmate.

You keep saying that.

Every day.

>Critics certainty seemed to think so.
They were butthurt that Ghostbusters did bad, despite their best efforts to shove it down our throats and shaming anyone who thought it wasn't the greatest thing ever made.

>Transformers
Get lost.

OP don't understand how the industry works

Of course. Saying the truth is great.

I know, you should try it some time.

Alright here goes: MoS was great and BvS was a masterpiece.

Wow you're right. That felt great!

I've never seen a movie defended so hard when it's hardly even criticized by Cred Forums. I mean I've read the awful reviews by people who spend their lives reviewing movies but they are part of Cred Forumss secret club

>transformers
What are you on about

>it's hardly even criticized by Cred Forums
I can only assume you are wilfully ignorant.

I've seen about 20 threads this month touting how much the movie is making. The flop meme only exist within these threads so they're a symptom of these threads and not the cause of them

Every next Transformers movie were wrose than frist which were meh from the begining. Still made billions. So, your money = quality is shit. MCU and DCEU are both shit, except MCU, at least, have good IM1 and WS.

Why do you hate good cinema user?

>The flop meme only exist within these threads so they're a symptom of these threads and not the cause of them
Which isn't at all what you commented lol.

You new? The flop meme happened as soon as it came out, especially combined with the meme math and marketing meme. This is basically "revenge" against those people, just like the BvS hate threads were revenge by Marvel fans who felt attacked by the BvS kino memes.

Everytime the mcu is mentioned, profit is always brought up as though it shows all their movies are QUALITY even if a few are
I am basically mocking the argument the marveldrones make to defend their movies
Money is not QUALITY

I´m crossing my fingers that they learned a thing or about how popular sexy female characters are when they introduce catwoman

>Everytime the mcu is mentioned, profit is always brought up
Nope, people actually do talk about the movies not just the profit. SS threads only ever talk about the profit and how critics were wrong apparently since its fanbase seem to think that bad movies don't make profit ever. Every time we do get to talk about the movie it gets eaten alive like it deserves.

>. Looks like it's making more than Civil War did 2 months in
comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/08/captain-america-civil-war-has-already-made-678-million-at-worldw/

Civil War made 678 million within its first two weeks of release.

This is true, but if waller was real waller we wouldn't have a ss plot. She was smart, probably would of seen this coming easily. Plus waller doesn't give leeway to anyone or anything. You want to make a deal? To fucking bad.

I don't think that's what he was saying. At the end of CW second month it's Saturday take was 588k Suicide Squad last Saturday of it's second month was 1,492,109

How was marketing a meme? They gave us the numbers they spent on it which means they had to pay back those numbers

What are you talking about. The link in the description already proves both of you retards wrong. No need to make up fake numbers.

I got my numbers from Box Office mojo and was only talking about the Saturday. This is what people mean when they say Suicide Squad is "leggier" than Civil War.

>I got my numbers from Box Office mojo
Stopped reading there

Dead shot changes color ever other comic.

Boomerang needs his own movie imo

(Me)

A lot of sites, for some inexplicable reason, were adding marketing costs twice in order to make Suicide Squad look bad.

The one guy trying to defend Suicide Squad unfortunately also made a mistake by counting 100% of international profits as profits for the company.

I'd love that.