Bendis is actually the best writer at Marvel

I mean, look at his contemporaries? Nobody does it like Bendis.

Who even compares to Bendis? Slott? Spencer? Aaron? They're okay, but nothing compared to Bendis. Every week, the biggest, most talked-about title is a Bendis book. These other guys just can't write on his level.

He's truly the best writer at Marvel, and if he didn't have an exclusive contract with them, he would be the best writer at DC as well.

Sorry to say it, but that's just the way it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/31176-spider-man-captain-marvel-bendis-creator-owned-titles-more-delayed-by-marvel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Al Ewing's better.

>if he didn't have an exclusive contract with them, he would be the best writer at DC as well.

As if the great Bendis would even think of working at such a racist, misogynistic, homophobic company.

the masochist in me REALLY wants to see his and Jim Lee's Legion of Superheroes

>being talked about means you're good
Peope talk about him becauses he's so fucking bad. People talk about his books because they're filled with the dumbest, most unnecessary shit as a result of how bad of a writer he is. He's killing Marvel.

>I mean, look at his contemporaries? Nobody does it like Bendis.
You say that like it's a good thing
>Every week, the biggest, most talked-about title is a Bendis book
Nah
> and if he didn't have an exclusive contract with them, he would be the best writer at DC as well.
Have you read comics before

if bendis worked at dc the only thing that would change is that kyle rayner would be black

>Every week, the biggest, most talked-about title is a Bendis book

Bendis gets the high profile books, and his fall from grace has created a trainwreck appeal to him. We talk about it because we remember how entertaining he used to be and how laughably bad his most recent ventures have been.

It's true that Marvel doesn't have too much talent and what talent they do have is either put on small titles (Ewing) or stretched so thin that their output becomes garbage.

I like Spencer. Standoff was a great event. I would have preferred Pleasant Hill for the premise of Civil War II honestly.

Honestly Hastings is a better writer

Another Bendis delay!

newsarama.com/31176-spider-man-captain-marvel-bendis-creator-owned-titles-more-delayed-by-marvel.html

If Bendis is the best writer at Marvel then Marvel is fucked

>captcha: didio to
Heh

NO ONE
TALKS LIKE BENDIS
WRITES 10 BOOKS LIKE BENDIS

Every time I shit talk him, I feel bad. He looks like a nice guy and probably has some degree of passion for his job. Sucks how far he's fallen.

He doesn't have to. Nobody writer is driving DC sales up more than Bendis right now.

This pasta was made during new 52, which was largely garbage
But now, in the age of REBIRTH...

He's good, his reputation on Cred Forums is only the result of troll meme pushing, but there are a number of equally talented or even better writers at Marvel.
The only thing that makes Bendis stand out as special is how prolific he is.

This. I like his stuff.

You lost me at slott is pretty good

Jesus I'm starting to think Bendis spider-man should just be offed. Once SLott goes there is no pretecting Peter from Bendis.

This. Plus all of whiners are butthurt he's successful and they are not.

You are the worst board I know You constantly pirate from companies. They provide comics and cartoons for you and are always trying to cater to you, and this is how you repay them? And to add insult to injury, you shit all over their works first chance you get. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing. You always say, "Oh, I'll buy it later" but later never comes. And what really bothers me is you pretend you're this deep board who loves comics and cartoons for their lore when all you do is shitpost memes. Yeah, I shitpost, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy a copy of Batman Year One and then lecture casuals with some seventh grade interpretation of how Batman is some profound, intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much...he's you! God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great board, even though you're terrible! You know, I should have know /lit/ didn't write me that note. They would have known there's no "a" in the word "definite." And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda, how we should "Make a capeshit board, man," how big the movie industry is crushing the comic industry, how Creator Owned Titles failing is the biggest tragedy in America. Well, what have you done to help? I work down at the local comic shop Sundays, Cred Forums. Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Buy a fucking comic! And by the way, reading Graphic Novels doesn't make you noteworthy critic! Oh, wait! You don't believe in Cirtics or any professional criticism for that matter, because "SJW Conspiracy!" Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed CalArts twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a writer! How's that script of yours we never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it, Cred Forums. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore. Well, see ya, Cred Forums! Thanks for the fucking storytime!

Yo do know that they don't cater to us, that's why we pirate them. Professional criticism went down the shitter when they responded to their critics with "you are just misogynist."
Also why would we go to a comic book Shop sunday, there are other days of the week you know.

Bendis? Is that you? Brian Michael Bendis? From Marvel?

This is Quagmire's speech to Brian with some words changed, dude.

Shitposting aside i legit like Bendis street level stories, anything above that and he just falls a part, it still baffles me that people at marvel thought he could handle cosmic stuff when he can barely write for avengers.

Bendis?

I just wrote this off the top of my head, the similarities are entirely coincidental

I highly doubt that.

>he's never seen the pasta
>he didn't read the file name

/thread.

Same.