Ms. Marvel Part II

Going to do as the title says and post some more issues of Miss Marvel. I aim to finish the entire series over this week so lets get started meow.

>Previous thread posted here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtu.be/tU5EMlT3Uzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When does she start dating Wonder Man? I spontaneously started shipping it and someone told me it was in this run

KIndly requesting bumps because I'm the maker of this thread.

Sometime before this run starts.

>KIndly requesting bumps because I'm the maker of this thread.
Thank you

>be me
>casualfag when Ironman came out
>talk to my co-worker who was a comicfag
>start getting into comics
>play Ultimate Alliance with my friends
>Who the fuck is Ms Marvel?
>Read up, find out I like the character
>months later decide I want to start collecting comics
>start with Ultimate Spider-Man
>as I'm walking towards the counter I see Ms Marvel vol 1 on the shelf
>pick it up, love it, collect the whole Brian Reed run
>get excited when I hear that Marvel is going to start pushing her
>watch as KSD runs the character into the Fucking ground
I think this is why I like Kamala so much.

bump

Nobody show Gavin Kamala's fanfics.

Srry for the delay. Computer went out and I started playing a ton of Titanfall by accident.

Sorry for the delay. Cred Forums detected "malicious code' and I didn't check the storytime.

Is that some kind of face, Danvers?

Can someone explain the Binary thing to me please?

The Brood captured & experimented on her because they were interested in her Kree/Human hybrid biology (this was all in Uncanny X-Men, after Avengers #200 & Annual #10).

They screwed up and reactivated her powers and gave her new ones, including a limitless ability to absorb & project energy and a direct connection to a singularity's energy supply. She then escaped and tried to genocide them, including vaporizing their homeworld. Later she lost the connection to the singularity while saving the sun, but she still has the capacity.

I wish I could offer assistance. I shall do research tonight/tomorrow. Give me something to do during office hours.

Good god damn that's awesome.

No problem

I'm not talking about Jane vs Creel, I'm talking about Titania's first appearance in Secret Wars, where she challenges Crusher to a fight and he turns her down because he's "got nothing to prove to a dame."

It started with him REFUSING to fight with someone because they're a girl and spiraled out into him being a bit of an aggressive sexist jackass.

Though, he was always a jackass, honestly.

bump..

That would be the perfect fucking sequel.

Kamala's futa fetish revealed: the actual story of Spider-Woman's impregnation.

Pretty sure it will be forgotten and forgiven now.

What's up with Julia nowadays? Is she still blind and off on Earth-1 or whatever?

Madam webb still as far as I remember. Then again I've avoided Spider-Man for what I feel like the past year, since Superior ended.

Peeps are still here right?

>quicker than I can kill noobs in a game of Halo
He knew.

yes

bump

Reed really tried his damnedest to give Carol a rogues gallery, Headcase, evil Warbird, Warren Traveler, Cru,never going to see any of them ever again.

Damn I didn't even notice that. Such a shame. It does make me love this series more though.

Hope everyone is enjoying this series as much as I am.

This

But she dated a restaurant owner during this run. I think she hooked up with Simon during secret invasion tie in.

I first got acquainted with Carol's character in Uncanny Xmen. I got curious about her cause they kept on talking about her and Rogue. Rogue happens to be my fav Xmen when In the animated series. Brood saga happened and I got stuck with liking the character that is Carol Danvers I started reading V1 Ms. Marvel, Avengers and Reed' run. And then KSD happened. I had to say RIP to Carol. 'Twas sad

user mentioned about reactivating her powers. Take note that during this time when hanging out with the Xmen, she was still removing from Rogue's attack.

Rogue mutant power went haywire on her that instead of temporarily absorbing Carol's power, Rogue ended up permanently absorbing her powers, memories and personality.

When Jess saved Carol, Carol woke up as a tablura rasa - she was powerless and amnesiac. The brood's experimentation triggered something in her hybrid genes and gave Carol her power back - plus more. Prof x was the one who helped her with her memory.

Do you rember this, Rogue? When you absorbed Simon, do think of Carol the way Simon did.

Spikey, fiery, binary hair. I like the Binary costume minus that hair.

Don't forget an alt version of her own self as Warbird. She's still in the 616 after this run.

Hope the CM writers remember this and have CapMarv meet a much angrier, unrestrained Carol.

Kick his ass Carol.
'Atta girl.

Will pick up this thread tomorrow with the next issue. Hope yall enjoyed.

Thank you

Thank you

Knock knock
Who's there?
Kick
Kick who?
KICK YOU

Now this is a villain. I can get behind!

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

She really doesn't think when she's engaged in a fight, huh

Hell yeah

The Carol Jess friendship will not be forgotten
, not with the way things are going now. I do wish this other friendship will not fade into oblivion.

And so cw2 begins

It comes up in this run, actually. As much as Carol hates Skrulls, she's basically Brood Satan.

So how does she go Binary these days? Does she summon her Binary powers with once traction and Shia or it just turns on and off randomly? What triggers the activation?

Fuck autocorrect. *does she summon her binary powers with concentration and shizz...

Absorbing energy comparable to a star's

Most recently pulled off when Thanos attacked Project Pegasus.

WTF is wrong with his face?

They tried to give him a more pronounced muzzle.

Thanks, we're at my favorite Status Quo of the run. This is a fun reread

Damn. Did she ever thank the Brood for that?

How old is she? Is she having a mid life crisis for the extreme make over she went through?

Wanda's a bit detached from the MU atm. Good thing too.

OP, thank you for reminding me why I used to love Carol.

Always nice to see Aaron. This is his first appearence after Nextwave, right?

Nice

Bump

>Carol's face when she first saw that Manara cover

youtu.be/tU5EMlT3Uzw

Later in the run you will see how she thanked the Brood.

Bump

Damn

thanks for storytiming this, OP

This

>>Previous thread posted here.

Wow, there sure are a lot off gratuitous ass shots in the "feminist" KSD issue.

NEW THREAD HERE! Hope everyone had a stellar day.

Can someone give me the rundown on what exactly rogue did to carol?

Why's she such a cunt about it all? Even before the registration was a law, she had broken laws. Take responsibility for your actions

back when she was a villain and mystique's adopted daughter she used her powers of carol so severely that it put Carol in a coma, and when Carol woke up she''d lost most of her memories. while she slowly got her memories back, she never regained the emotional attachments to them. Rogue literally destroyed Carol's childhood as it existed instead her head, and left just a bunch of hollow 'stuff that happened'

You know how Rogue can absorb the powers, abilities, and memories of the people she touches? Well, she held onto Carol for so long she took them permanently.
Carol woke up with no powers and no memories. The Brood's experimentation helped her get her powers (and more) back, and Professor X helped her get her memories back. However, when I say he helped her get her memories back, she has no real attachment to them. I vaguely remember it being compared to reading about your life instead of living it. She knows it happened, but, for instance, she feels nothing for her parents.

bump