Is this series the pinnacle of western animation?

Is this series the pinnacle of western animation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPVaDaynNKM
youtube.com/watch?v=ygrEVnrg3Ic
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Batman-The-Animated-Series/Season-01-Episode-002-Christmas-With-the-Joker?id=46901
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YAS!

youtube.com/watch?v=JPVaDaynNKM

Yeah. but it's still a shame that most of the animation is outsourced to somewhere else instead of the old USofA

All the clayface episodes are beautifully animated for it's time

When the show's good, it's certainly at pinnacle level, but a large number, perhaps even a majority, of episodes are frankly a bore.

name a better batman cartoon with better episodes then

Your wrong.

Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

I watched the entire series on DVD. I'm not.

Justice League/Unlimited.

Check mate atheist.

The stories are great, but the actual animation is slowed and hasn't aged very well.

The brave and the bold is fucking retarded.

Your wrong.

You freak. Wanna see a magic trick?

Here is your ass, and here's my DICK

no

Batman Beyond
Brave and the Bold

What does that have to do with the topic? Why must a Batman series be the pinnacle of western animation?

No

youtube.com/watch?v=ygrEVnrg3Ic

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Batman-The-Animated-Series/Season-01-Episode-002-Christmas-With-the-Joker?id=46901

Skip to 18:50. Yes, it was. The fight scenes had such a slow pace.

Can I watch Justice League without having to see all of BTAS and STAS beforehand?

Yeah, there aren't any references that I remember. If there were, they were minute enough that it doesn't matter.

The Brave and the Bold has a higher consistent episode quality throughout its run than BTAS does. I would argue that BTAS's best moments are better than BatB's best moments, but it's close.