What would happen if Steven and the Crystal Gems and their relevant locations were placed into the Marvel Universe...

What would happen if Steven and the Crystal Gems and their relevant locations were placed into the Marvel Universe? How do each franchise's dynamics and stories change? Do we somehow get Civil War 3 out of this?

I miss /sug/. At least then there wasn't as much shameless baiting.

I don't watch SU but I'm guessing it would be garbage, maybe quarantine them to the baboon universe, or Spider-Ham's universe.

bump

Sometimes I wish SU hadn't been the fiction to come up with fusion. I love the concept, but I'm lukewarm on the show except for Jasper

Imagine Marvel fusions.

Punisher+Daredevil="Sonnellion" is the only one I've come up with yet, but I'll think of more.

>Sometimes I wish SU hadn't been the fiction to come up with fusion.
It wasn't, it just expanded on the concept.

Absolutely nothing changes. They offer nothing to the universe that isn't already present. If anything they get brutally slaughtered in whatever main event comes up next. (Monster Mayhem is it?). So yeah, they get stepped on and/or eaten.

> I wish SU hadn't been the fiction to come up with fusion
This bait.

this, unless the lore of SU follows. Then there could be some cosmic stuff surrounding it

But either way, the CGs and steven themselves don't matter much

Okay, here's a couple more.

Spidey+Daredevil="Gasteracantha"
Galactus+FFF="Ouroboros"
Ant-Man+Strange="Baryogenesis"
Doombot+Doombot="Large Doombot"

Forgot about DBZ because I never watched it.
Sue me.

Now, you know what /would/ benefit Marvel? Some horror IPs. They are severely lacking in that field. I'd op to just dump the Army of Darkness universe in there, Ash is already connected in a convoluted way.

Galactus eats Homeworld.

>Galactus

>Not genocided by the Skrulls.

What would happen if SU wasn't mostly filler and develop the characters and Steven powers a bit more faster then taking three seasons?

I would kill myself

>The cluster is worshiped by mole people and is therefore much harder to get to
>Lapis bonds with namor after he kicks malachites ass while she was underwater
>the fantastic four becomes enemy number 1 on home world
>Steven is the first person people go to due to he's healing spit
>Steven's mind hoping abilities are homed by shield and used on dangerous out of control entities.
aren't there several planets owned by homeworld, they are also not technically alive and galactus can only the life force of organic planets so he'd view them as an annoyance.

>they are also not technically alive
Bullshit I'm sure Galactus has eaten non organic life form planets before. They are alive as fuck do you even know what that word means?

Is Bendis writing it?

Just give Steven Universe it's own board already, Hiro.

This su is getting out of hand

Even with /sug/ it was never enough to contain the fanbase's faggotry. Maybe in the future all SU topics will be moved into their own containment board, just like pokemon and pony shit were long ago

Galactus eats life sustaining planets. Its why the Silver Surfer was his harled for so long as he would often try to direct him to planets that had not yet developed sentient life.

Its doubtful that Earth is the first planet with life that HW has taken control over.

That said, CGs amount to nothing in Marvel. Only thing that changes is the geography, lore, and the fact another empire exist.

It begs the question on how " human" something has to be for Steven to fuse with it. Could he fuse with a mutant? An inhuman? How about people like Peter or Cap?

Captain Universe with TWO shields sounds cool