Full Batman Chronoligical Storytime 04

Hey guys, continuing my insane quest to storytime a massive collection of Batman stories ordered chronologically throughout Batman's career. First couple threads are linked below, let's see if I can get out a couple more stories before I go hiking today!

Thread 01:
(Cross-thread)
Thread 02:
(Cross-thread)
Thread 03:
Tonight we start with Uneasy Allies. In which Commissioner Gordon Loses his wife, but gains a timeless bromance.

Hey it's Cred Forums favorite Lieber!

Hey! It's me alright!
I bet Branden could negotiate the shit out of this guy...

FIN.

That was a short one, but I like it. Even if it does kind of retread the Jim breakup thread from the last story. (Come to think of it, him and Barbara are together again in Long Halloween, and this one even mentions Harvey and Gilda, so that's kind of weird.

Anyways! On to Clay! In which Batman faces the Man made of Poo! And our first intro to the greatest Gangster Gotham has ever known! Matches Malone!

Which joker origin are you posting
Because even though the man who laughs is now canon, I always preferred the one from batman confidential

The man who laughs is the one in the torrent. Not sure I've ever read the Batman Confidential one.

Hi, OP. Want to post an order or something of these stories? Maybe a screencap of the files if they are in order?

I did in the first thread, just after the second story. Should be linked in my first post, assuming the archive is working.

Awwww Snap! Matches Malone!

FIN.

And that's sadly all for tonight. I work early, and the next one's a long one. But coming up we have Batman and the Monster Men. Which should be an interesting read considering the next big Batman crossover event that just started in Rebirth.

sexy