This scene just gives me chills. This sums up Batman for me. Name a better scene, son

This scene just gives me chills. This sums up Batman for me. Name a better scene, son.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmdWPv5R_J8
youtu.be/Svd4fe8HEZI?t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=tgV57vrkKuc
youtube.com/watch?v=OOwUwzNWYK4
youtube.com/watch?v=GDppQN0s4DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=heUnljdse5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>movie
Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4

I'm know I'm one to be prone to jump on the Nolan hate bandwagon (especially with Dark Knight Rises), but this scene easily encapsulates the terrifying predator and fear aspect of Batman when stalking his prey.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmdWPv5R_J8

Pumping Iron: The Bat Bugalloo

This scene actually really crystalized for me exactly what was wrong with Batman v. Superman. The whole thing comes across as very adolescent male power fantasy.

I don't like how Flass was cast in Batman Begins but it was immensely gratifying to see this scene from Year One in action.

>I don't like how Flass was cast in Batman Begins but it was immensely gratifying to see this scene from Year One in action.

I personally hated the casting.

In Year One he's supposed to be this smooth talking, buff, Captain America type who is corrupt to his core.

The person they cast is more like Harvey Bollock. I personally think it's some of the worst casting in the series.

Only made worse by Ra's, Talia, and Bane

MaryAnn pls

This is a much better scene
youtu.be/Svd4fe8HEZI?t=4s

I can do it in one image moviefag

Cotiard could have been a good Talia, she's exotic, beautiful and a pretty good actress. The role was just shit

That's just a collection of buzz words - and "paternalistic" is, in fact, the polar opposite of "adolescent male power fantasy."

>Bane
>Miscast
Kill yourself, not even meming.

As you wish:
youtube.com/watch?v=tgV57vrkKuc

>son
you're not my father

The workout montage was fine, he's exerting himself and Afleck has the body to be Batman more than Bale did. But then you splice in some screen flares and then cut back to the moody lighting of Batflecks garage gym and you've already made a mess. Then the worlds greatest detective looks through some labelled files and that's his work. Good stuff mate, 10/10.

This page pretty much sums up Batman to me.

This x1000.

this is really clever

Any word can be a buzzword to someone who's properly trained. Even words with clearly-defined meanings, like "misogynistic".

>Bane

Opinion discarded.

>The whole thing comes across as very adolescent male power fantasy.

No way! Batman an adolescent power fantasy for boys? Get outta town.

I think he means Tom Hardy was miscast if they were intending to honor the comic iteration. Large south american man around 7ft without a speech imeriment that can easily toss batman around due to the sheer size difference. Tom Hardy couldn't pull off that role so they had him smaller in stature while still physically imposing while also turning him into a pussy whipped muscle bound mercenary which Hardy achieved flawlessly.

This is the greatest scene in any Batman movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOwUwzNWYK4

The end to Cape and Cowl Conspiracy

I am going to wear them

youtube.com/watch?v=GDppQN0s4DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=heUnljdse5Q

You're right, that's more Superman's territory.

right here, famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0