IT HURTS!! 434: Full Time Job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jRcxgFxEOY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YPDkqZnEiQ0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=8VW9QOH2Qlk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Truly, we are the HersheyPark™

Quick reminder that just as things are starting to go good for Pasqualo, Pasqualo's dad and The Principal will emerge from the hell hole, having joined forces so they can go to heaven and bully God.

And Pasqualo and Satan will have to join forces to stop them.

>implying pasqualos dad isnt in heaven

Pasq is gud friend
Gud friend

Pretty hecking lewd there Pasqy. It'd have to be to make Tubsy blush.

>mfw imagining tubsy just running up to a demon, stopping right in front of him and punching his skull out yelling "POW GANGSTA SHIT"
>mfw imagining him doing it again
>mfw imagining him just clearing an army of demons by running up to each one, stopping, then punching their skulls out yelling "POW GANGSTA SHIT"

>the giant fucking axe is actually for Poop to use, Sif style
holy shit I need a oneshot about this

Both tubsy and pasqualo are good friends

You're damn right

I've really come to love this art style. When I first started reading I always thought that the art was the worst part. But as I went on the crude drawings evoked a lot of emotion in my opinion. I guess I just got the idea that the artist knows he can't draw super well but felt a need to get the message out regardless. I dunno I guess it just feels more raw than other comics. Maybe I just love crayon drawings.

I've said it before but the art, for whatever it lacks in technical ability, is full of actual character and energy and expressiveness. To me it makes it way better to look at than something that, while better on a technical level, has all the expressiveness of a block of wood.

Beautiful page.

Like tears in the rain, Poop

Pasqualo breaking the ice

youtube.com/watch?v=1jRcxgFxEOY&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=YPDkqZnEiQ0&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=8VW9QOH2Qlk&feature=youtu.be

Shit, this art needs a ton more work but the dialogue grabbed my sack at hamburger dicks and then dragged me in by not just using that term for flippant humor factor.

The art is fine. You'll come to love it as you read.

oh gob you rascal

Can you even reproduce in Hell? Wouldn't that mean there are native-born Hell-citizens who were never alive in the first place? What if you get pregnant in Hell and abort it?

Yeah, Gob is surprisingly good at expressions.

Dammit Gob I didn't wanna get sad this early in the day.

I like how long-time readers won't even think twice about how a funny and embarrassing mention of sex comes right before a heart-felt prayer without even taking a pause.

"What is this expression trying to convey?"

There's no escape.

Agreed.

>that sixth panel
My poor sides.