Cred Forums's favorite slut is alive!

Cred Forums's favorite slut is alive!

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Clint-Barton-Hawkeye-Custom-Funko-Pop-Charity-Auction-/251850527225?nma=true&si=u5xeI7qZw1Jdlzm%2FL1qdGv5w4Hs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are you talking about?
Are you talking about Emma?
Ooooh, I got bad news for you:
Emma's dead. It's true. So sad...
I don't know why you would think otherwise.

Emma Frost has capital knockers

Nice, just raises my hype for this event, I wonder if she's just been away from everyone ever since Scott threw his life away.

We knew that for months.

Good. Now we just need the OTP back together and all will be right with the world.

>that Rogue
Ughhh hnnggggg fucckkk my dick

Can Scott and Emma just go pic related at the end of this event and get their own cosmic X-book where they fight the kree or someshit.

>everyone bitched about the Planet X overarching plot for the x-books that Remender was planning on doing before leaving Marvel
>now x-fags are wishing for it
Oh how times have changed.

Nah, senpai. Not me. My legit wish is taking muggas I like and have them on space adventures in space and not returning to Earth. But for one me, there's fifty of
>but muh crossovers!
>muh events!
>muh Wolverine & Spider-Man team-ups!
>muh friendships and relationships!

When will the original 5 fucking go back to their original time!

>southern mutie booty

I'm pretty sure all of that is going to happen and I don't even care, I'm hyped as fuck for IvX, they've been dancing around this shit for too long, time to get to it.

NEVER
E
V
E
R
What's worse, they won't even kill them off.

Why can't they just open a portal to some other fucking dimension, or get some Pym particles and use that to suck the terrigen mists away? I'm not saying it would get all of it, but it would be a hell of a lot better than the giant fucking storm cloud traveling the world.

If cloud goes away, how will we get new Inhumans and dead mutants?

Marvel bingo charts sure sprout up quick. Are we that confident in how predictable these events will be?

Where did you get this page?

You send people and Mutants to where the mists are.

I haven't been following CW2 much, did we get a bingo with that one yet?

Seems reasonable, desu.
Can we make it a SHIELD's ploy?

Yes.

Yes. Months ago.

You are part of the fucking problem.

Just have Maria Hill be behind it or some shit, nobody'll question it.

Swiggity swooty Rogue! Cotdamn!

>if I can't fuck Cyclops, no one will
Truly, the greatest Purifier of them all.

The only upside to IvX is that Yu is drawing it

I'll buy five copies because of art.

This isn't fair, all this is going to happen.

What exactly is the problem? A thing is happening that you don't like? Well boo fucking hoo, don't read the comic, at least with this vs event there is a legit reason for the two factions to be at war. Marvel could just say that the X-Gene is really just a T-Mist mutation that and say that there were never any mutants. One of the X-Men's main shtick is that mutants are nearly on the brink of extinction, and it never feels dire, until recently. I don't really care what you think bro, Cred Forums's opinions as a collective are usually shit anyway, and you're just part of that problem. Don't like it? Don't read it, don't talk about it, ignore it completely and give it zero advertisement (good or bad).

When was she presumed dead? I must have missed something.

Every mutant that hasn't shown up since the beginning of ANAD has had a ton of people screaming they were dead via M-pox, even the ones that weren't around at all before ANAD. Emma just had the most people behind it after people learned she would be in Death of X so then people started saying she would die with Scott.

Didn't someone have an image that kept getting updated of mutants whose post-SW status was unknown?

>there is a legit reason for the two factions to go to war
>impliying the terrigent mist was ever harmful to mutants
>implying other mutants besides quicksilver didnt interact with the mist

Dont like getting shit on ? then dont post.

I still say "Bendis-created character is important" is a wasted space since we literally already knew that from the moment the event was introduced. Surely that space could have been better-used by something that would have been entertaining to have confirmed after the fact.

Between Bendis and Slott? Pretty much.

I was the one who created it. I also created an updated version which included a number of characters who I'd forgotten and omitted a few (like Frenzy) who I didn't realize had already appeared because I would sooner die than buy an Inhumans book.

Technically it was never meant to be mutants exclusively but X-Men characters as a whole, since it also included characters like Danger and Warlock (the latter of whom has since appeared too).

Dani is going to be in all new x-men annual, you can delete her

Thanks user.
Of these, Havok is the mostl likely to have his fate revealed in Death of X.

Backstabbing whore didn't die.

So we can delete Emma Frost, Goldballs, Rachel Grey, Warlock, Gambit, Domino, Frenzy and Dani Moonstar from the chart.

Delete Domino, Rachel, Goldballs, Cannonball and Jubilee

Here, have a re-updated version. Can anyone else think of any other MIA X-Men characters? I know there's a few that I neglected to include in this version but which I included in a version which I've since lost.

Firestar! She was an X-Man for a year or so. She belongs on the list.

Check out Domino too, she's gonna be in Mercs for Money.

Right! As I was adding the checkmarks I was staring at her, wracking my brains trying to think of where I'd recently seen her. Only in previews, but you're right. She'll get a checkmark in the near future then.

As a side-note, there's a number I deliberately didn't include, like Marrow, Lifeguard, Thunderbird III and Mimic who are so forgotten and/or minor that one wouldn't really expect to see them one way or the other and so they don't really merit a space on this list.

What about X-Men Villains that have been MIA since Secret Wars?

He has been alive in Uncanny Inhumans since the beginning of ANAD Marvel, speed-reader-kun

Obviously there's a lot of overlap there. I guess technically I could include Vanisher, for instance, since he was part of the Kyle & Yost version of X-Force and Toad, who was a staff member during Jason Aaron's Wolverine & The X-Men run, but villains by their nature tend to disappear for long stretches of time between appearances. The thrust of this list was more like "Where are these people who are important in the lives of the X-Men and who are a part of their team when the world is a big mutant gas chamber which they can't realistically just be out and about in?"

You forgot to check Dani

Pixie appeared in a group panel in CWII
Domino already appeared in Merc for Money, but didn't join the team yet

if only we won something besides shit comics

>Pixie appeared in a group panel in CWII

And The Captain appeared on the cover of Avengers: The Initiative #1. If you can show her to me appearing on-page then I'll happily concede the point, but if it's just a cover image of an issue in which she doesn't actually appear then I call that non-canonical.

Here's an update; I removed Frenzy, Surge and Dust entirely since as it's been pointed out to me they'd already appeared by the time I created the original list they'd appeared and I just didn't know it so they should have never been on the list in the first place. Firestar, Northstar and Darwin take their places.

Those are x men you will have to be more specific.

That page is from the middle of the chapter not the cover

>ms marvel gets derailed by the event
Please god no i was looking forward to picking it up again.
>mutant character is revealed to secretly be an inhuman
I bet disney will try and argue that gives them movie rights.

Is it? Shit, it looks like a textless cover image to me. Fair enough! One more update coming right up.

Yeah that was the textless version

What in the hell is even happening in that scene? Half of the characters who can't fly have jetpacks, so obviously the artist was acknowledging that point in their cases, whereas other characters like Squirrel Girl, Quicksilver and Hawkguy are just, like, running and jumping through the sky without obvious means of support.

Yes
Still we could be suprised look at this bingo from /mlp/
There was auctualy a who needs continuity joke though.

Poor /mlp/ there season 6 bingo was really optimistic and it payed off they have filled in a bunch of squares but they keep coming just short of a bingo.

Triton seems to think he is underwater.

Wait does marvel have a character named hawkguy who cannot fly.

It's a mystery!

There's even official, limited-release merch.

ebay.com/itm/Clint-Barton-Hawkeye-Custom-Funko-Pop-Charity-Auction-/251850527225?nma=true&si=u5xeI7qZw1Jdlzm%2FL1qdGv5w4Hs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

>Genosha gets mentioned
That one remains such a terrible square. Superior version is here, but it's probably too late by this point.

I left the Genosha one on there because no one gave me anything else. If you have something to suggest, do it.
There have been a couple of different versions anons have made though - there is no real finished official one. Here is one of the alternatives I liked

Sauce: Marvel PREVIEWS (October 2016 for December 2016)

is that the only page?

I'm the guy who put the original version together in the initial thread but I definitely think "Maximus does something evil" belongs on there and the Genosha one doesn't.
"Cyclops was right" should probably be in the middle, though, yeah.

Feel free to change it and I'll save that one too.

Beast is a slut?