ITS

ITS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRmwpYyqs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TIME

AND WE ALWAYS

>Cred Forums has such shit tastes and is collectively so bored that this became a thing
I want to get off this ride. Meme magic needs to die.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

THE SHAKE ZULA

THE MIC RULAH

COME ON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS

>bunch of retards are pushing a meme again
They must be the same asshats that pushed the sam threads

ONCE TOLD ME

A SHACK THAT SELLS NUTS

WUZ

HEEEEEEEEY MACARENA

Scarce here

>plays Liberty Bell March
MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUSSSSSSssssss

the daily Nutshack thread, apparently.

I just watched the episode where they go back to "The P.I." and I have to ask: was this show made by people who hate philipenos? The only joke in the episode seemed to be "everyone here is stupid and/or mean."

>was this show made by people who hate philipenos
So what you're observing for the first time apparently is that the show is strong on ethnic stereotypes

its made by philipenos

Reported

>shit animation
>everyone has wierd ogre hands
>that fucking theme song
Best meme 2016

IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK IT'S THE NUTSHACK

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRmwpYyqs0
It is in fact the peanut house.