What's your favorite Simpsons episode, Cred Forums? Do you even still like Simpsons?

What's your favorite Simpsons episode, Cred Forums? Do you even still like Simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/731549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You Only Move Twice is still my absolute favorite episode.

I prefer Simpson comics desu.

Somebody would kindly tell me the story behind all this nonsense? I see the same thing on the music suggestion thing...

Summer of 4'2

What kind of fucking autism shitshow did I stumble upon? I just wanted to talk about how awesome Hank Scorpio was.

Back in middle school I used to read these at the library, and in one of the books someone circled a picture of two small naked people.

That was weird.

He's a complete dick and a fucking harasser and stalker and his shit needs to be stopped.

Basically, OP whom I call vendettafag, basically makes threads with MLP crops that he sees in other threads and uses them to harass me.
This has been going on for almost a good year now.
I doubt OP was even serious with this thread and only made it solely to harass me.
derpibooru.org/731549

I imagine he does this because he's upset no one else likes his shitty fucking show so he has to constantly harass others who don't just so he can feel better about himself.

Exactly how is he harassing you though? I don't really see anything with it, pretty regular stuff. Is that your art?

What did I miss?

Sorry, but all OP wants to do is harass me. I swear to god, how mods haven't done anything about his ways is beyond me.
FUCKING STOP IT ALREADY

But the MLP crops were in response to OP. And they also posted with the link.

...are you trolling yourself?

Because he always makes shitty threads like this with "what's your favourite [show] episode, Cred Forums?" or "what are some comics with [subject relevant to picture], Cred Forums?" usually with some stealth MLP image like here.

I call him a vendettafag because he usually decides to make some shitty thread harassing me mere minutes after he finds some other image that he can use to harass me, as if he was stalking me or whatever.

Oh, you wish, but for some reason, his severe vendetta against me seems a lot more deep-rooted than you might think.

This is the most intense autism I've seen in a thread and I argued with Scrapper over the weekend.

And of all the ones I've seen thus far, he seems to be the harasser who is the most recognizable by posting style and filename.
The few times he does respond to me, he either frogposts or avoids speaking his true intentions as to why he does this shit in the first place.

Sorry, but that's what happens when this degenerate has such a fierce fucking vendetta against me that he somehow feels like he has to constantly one-up me no matter how many times he does his shit.

The hell you guys talking about here?

Speaking of Simpsons, I absolutely love almost every episode from the first 10-12 seasons or so. Classic era, totally beautiful. There are many great episodes, but I will name "Mr. Plow", "Three men and a comic book" and "Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment".

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just ignore the fucking thread.

>The hell you guys talking about here?
Basically, OP wasn't actually serious with this thread, he only made this thread to harass me. since this is where it came from.
derpibooru.org/731549
But not even that, he found it from some other thread once I ended up pointing it out and ended up reposting it 12 minutes later just to harass me.

Sorry, but this fierce fucking vendetta that he's trying to pursue against me needs to fucking stop.

If you were looking for a serious thread, this wasn't it.

And even if I did, he'll just make more because he knows that more is never enough for him.

i came here for slanted eye simpsons pictures and i got an autistic brony shitshow

eh, i'll take it

Yeah, that's what happens when people seem to hold desperate grudges and vendettas against me.

Hi Barneyfag. Nobody cares except you. And stop trying to make up an autistic name for the person you hate, it won't catch on like Barneyfag did

The Simps is still OK. Not the beat but usually watchable

Well, that's the best name I can call him right now since he seems to have the most stalkerish persona of the ones I've seen.

Basically, me being harassed by a vendettafag.

This isn't funny, you know.
Vendettas and harassment are serious issues.

Really?!

But its neither

Yes it is, you just don't know what it's like because you most likely never had someone consistently harass or seek you out for almost a year, at least.

Just stop posting nigga.

You have legitimate mental health issues.

and you're not ignoring you stalker in the hope that they'll stop because?

Almost a year and you still don't have any proof that you aren't the "vendettafag" who is "harassing" you.

But you seek the person out in every instance. You constantly comb every board, looking for content that triggers you and nobody else. You are the stalker.

Because they never have. Even if I miss a thread he made because I was sleeping or some shit, there's no doubt he'll repost it again later.

If I wasn't this concerned, that should clue you in a bit.

>But you seek the person out in every instance.
It's more or less it's him constantly making these threads just to seek ME out.

>Because they never have. Even if I miss a thread he made because I was sleeping or some shit, there's no doubt he'll repost it again later.

Stop replying entirely you fucking retard. Missing one thread obviously doesn't count as ignoring it.

Stop posting. Get off Cred Forums. You're a nuisance.

No he is, because he's the one who constantly tries to seek me out, shits up the catalog with non-serious threads to further pursue a vendetta and in general doesn't care about the rest of the site, only me and me only.

Again most people here think he is you, and you haven't done anything to prove otherwise.

Go shit up /qa/ some more you piece of shit.

Okay but if you hadn't posted this would be a Simpsons thread. Stop posting. You're anonymous. No one can stalk you, no one can touch you.

>It's more or less it's him constantly making these threads just to seek ME out.

Because he knows you are stalking him.

You are retarded. Like said, go bump your 20+ mlp threads on /qa/ and fuck off

Fuck off, please leave.

That's only because people don't really know my various stalkers. I hate them all.

Not really, this guy literally goes out of his way to announce that he's stalking me through the various threads he's making which usually contain a picture he found minutes before so he can harass me.

No it's because you either have a photographic memory of all pony fan art, or you're doing all this yourself.

I like how Barneyfag is trying to get other people to give a shit about some troll that's "stalking him."

Because these degenerates shill their shit so much that it becomes pretty obvious and telling.

I'm pretty sure he's doing it all by himself. When the thread first started the response was the MLP crops he's talking about along with calling OP "vendettafag." But then they said that the stalker would respond using MLP crops which makes no goddamn sense. Keep in mind that all of that was deleted. The guy is trolling himself and has legitimate mental issues. I'm honestly surprised this thread hasn't died. I think everyone who's not the autist is just morbidly fascinated.

It's not harrasment just because it triggers you. And being able to find someone on a website with 50+ anonymous imageboards just to bitch at him over stuff is stalking.

No it hasnt. And when it is, nobody cares. Again, you ruined /qa/. Dont ruin here too.

>The guy is trolling himself and has legitimate mental issues.
Don't even think this for a second, it's more serious than one might think.

>And being able to find someone on a website with 50+ anonymous imageboards just to bitch at him over stuff is stalking.
Well, he usually just does it on the boards I main, and will link to another thread he made on another board.
It doesn't help that his posting style is very distinct once you recognize the pattern after a while.

Well, it's a serious issue. He's a fucking dick who deserves punishment.

So let's recap what we have so far.
OP only wanted to harass me because this is where his picture is from
derpibooru.org/731549
And he got it from a Cred Forums thread where the same picture was posted 12 minutes before he made this thread.
He's practically harassing me.

Note that if he wanted to start an ACTUAL Simpsons thread, he could've just used any normal image from the show, but nope, THIS is what he chose
derpibooru.org/731549

Homer Bad Man

No one likes current Simpsons.

the HD era is actually not that bad. Wish more people would appreciate it

And why?
Only to harass me and to further fuel his vendetta against me.

What the actual fuck is going on in this thread?

Again, You Only Move Twice. It was brilliant.

Did you really think OP was actually serious?
I call OP the vendettafag since he always makes threads with MLP crops he grabs from other threads for the sole purpose of harassing me.
I know his posting patterns, and this is one of his threads.
derpibooru.org/731549

What's your fucking damage, amigo?

Basically, someone whom I call the vendettafag is harassing the fuck out of me by continuously making threads with MLP crops he finds from other threads and using them to harass me.

How do I know this?
Well, why did he use this as the OP image?
derpibooru.org/731549
Why not just use pic related?
I could literally search up Simpsons on Google right now and find better results than what's here.

Sorry, but this person who I call the vendettafag has been harassing me for almost a good year now and has refused to cease.

I doubt OP was even serious about this thread, since I don't think he even posted once in this thread following his creation.
He most likely just found the image, just went "Fuck it, time to further pursue my vendetta against this faggot" and up and left, and that was it.
He wasn't serious, he just wants to further harass me.

Shut up and go away.

USHER! USHER! This man's annoying me!

Don't reply to me ever again

No, I know what's going on in the thread. I mean what the actual fuck is wrong with you? You're a paranoid schizophrenic and I'm not sure if this thread is hilarious, sad or tragic.

You've used at least 4 different proxies just to bitch about some guy who is better than you.

I'm not sure why your comments arent instantly spam filtered to it's own dedicated /trash/ thread so people can laugh at the autism

Robotic Richard Simmons has gone berserk.

Speaking of, 138th Episode Spectacular is pretty great for a clip show, and has the best final line

>I'M TROY McCLURE, AND I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH WHAT WE ALL CAME HERE TO SEE--

>HARDCORE NUDITY!

Hey, I'm making you people aware of an issue that's been going on for almost a year and has refused to cease.

I'm hardly schizophrenic, people just don't understand me or what I've gone through.

Smithers and Burns are two of the few characters who never got bad

Did I miss the barneystorm? Fug

That was a pretty damn strong episode, too. The fact that they presented it as a clip show then changed a lot of the clips to be funnier was hilarious.

What two Simpsons characters have died since the show began?
>If you said Dr. Marvin Monroe and Bleeding Gums Murphy you are WRONG! Those characters were never popular!

Real talk, I want to talk about good Simpsons episodes but is this a regular thing? Is there really an user who thinks he's being stalked because he's infamous on the board for being a jackass and he derails threads in order to call them out?

>Is there really an user who thinks he's being stalked because he's infamous on the board for being a jackass and he derails threads in order to call them out?
Well, yes. This degenerate has been doing this shit for quite a while now.

>...Get outta my office!!

Simpsons being on the air for almost 30 years and being shit for over 15 years has tarnished the old episodes I used to love.

Mr Simpson goes to Washington, Bart the Bully, Homer Simpson vs New York
Fuck I love that show.

>You've used at least 4 different proxies just to bitch about some guy who is better than you.
Better? BETTER?
After he's constantly made shitty threads just to harass me and shit up other boards to fulfill his vendetta against me?
You're fucking kidding me.

Why would it? That's stupid.

He might be. He might just be desperate to make himself internet famous.

I like all seasons of the Simpsons
last night's season premiere was pretty good

anyway, The Springfield Files is my favorite episode

>"Cheese it, the feds!"

I've gotten old and jaded, user.

(You)

If I wanted to make myself famous, I would've strived to be that way, but this degenerate has been harassing me for god knows how long now.

Definitely. Ive learned to enjoy the "adequate" groove the show has been pushing for the past few years rather than dislike the older stuff just because a chunk of the middle was total shit.

Don't think OP's actually serious.
Really, don't.
derpibooru.org/731549

What's one episode from it that you think has some great moments? I'd like to give it a shot but there's like 100 seasons.

You seem to have a vendetta against ponies on Cred Forums and you spam /qa/ with MLP and GR15 threads and keep them bumped. You really want GR15 gone don't you?

>tfw I was in grade school when I first saw this and thought Groening actually looked like this for years.

Ok, let's say this stalker is actually real and you're not batshit insane. What's the purpose of trying to call him out on an anonymous board? Why not just ignore them?
Keep in mind that I think you're autistic at best, schizo at worst, and are basically arguing with yourself.

Last Exit to Springfield, easily.

And yes, I watch it and enjoy it every Sunday.

You are derailing a discussion to make it about you you self centered turbofaggot. Fuck off. I dont give a shit what OP did, but you are actively stopping the discussion.

It's difficult to say, mainly because at this point, everyone is looking for different things in the show. Right now I'd say the show is more polarising than outright good or bad. Anything I recommend could end up being shit. But here's ones I personally love:

The Good, the Sad and the Drugly, Halloween of Horror, Holidays of Future Past (but you can skip Days of Future Future), Barthood, Sky Police, the Wreck of the Relationship, The Day the Earth Stood Cool, A Totally Fun Thing Bart Will Never Do Again, The War of Art, Brick Like Me

There's a lot more but these were what came to mind

You really don't know what it's like unless you've had someone harass you for this length of time.

Hey, I can't help it, he's constantly trying to target me and me only for no reason other than to fulfill a needless vendetta against me.

>What's the purpose of trying to call him out on an anonymous board?
So that others may know of this degenerate and his behaviour, so that others may know when he strikes again.

Adding to this: Midnight Rx, Mr Spritz Goes to Washington, E Pluribus Wiggum, Apocalypse Cow, In the Name of the Grandfather, Coming to Homerica, The Squirt and the Whale, Angry Dad the Movie, and Politically Inept with Homer Simpson.

>Politically Inept
I actually havent seen most of these (I havent seen every episode). I should.

I can vouch for The Squirt and the Whale. I also fucking loved Politically Inept but people on No Homers seem to despise it for some reason.

Probably offended them politically.

What seasons are all of those from? I don't recognize the names and my knowledge is mainly of the first 10-12 seasons.

Most, if not all of them are seasons 20 and up.

Off the top of my head, anyway.

So let's recap what we have so far.
OP only wanted to harass me because this is where his picture is from
derpibooru.org/731549
And he got it from a Cred Forums thread where the same picture was posted 12 minutes before he made this thread.
He's practically harassing me.

People who don't know stalkers should be aware that this kind of behavior is degenerate and shouldn't be tolerated at any costs.

>I dont give a shit what OP did
Well, I have a good feeling you should be made aware of WHAT he's doing so that you can call him out the next time he makes a shit thread like this or the other 30 threads he's made on this board to harass me.

Yeah, I mentioned HD episodes when you asked so those are all from Season 20 onwards.

You can tell that OP wasn't actually serious because for whatever reason, he decided to use this of all things
derpibooru.org/731549
Why that? Why did he feel that would be the best image to use for a Simpsons thread?
It's not, unless you want to try and contest me on this, OP just wants to harass me.

Oh, I wasn't that user. I was just curious. I actually appreciate the list because I completely fell off of newer seasons but I hear buzz every now and then about good episodes.
Holy shit, fuck off. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sorry, but this is degenerate behaviour and I feel like it should be called out whenever possible.

Hard mode: not from seasons 1-9

Dante must die: something from 20th and later seasons

Oh. Well yeah. Someone on AV Club mentioned that if the show's seasons were cut down to 10 episodes a year, they would actually be really good. The show's only real problem is too many episodes a season nowadays, giving us more meh ones with the good ones. I dont necessarily agree, but it's interesting to think about.

I should make a list of recommended viewing for people who are still curious. Maybe make it an "Essential/Optional/Avoid" format.

You felt wrong.

Been there, done that.

That pic is actually a reference to video game I played.

>he hasnt read the thread

/thread

>he actually thinks OP was serious
Tell me something. If he was actually trying to make a serious Simpsons thread, then why did he use this
derpibooru.org/731549
Instead of something like pic related?

Yeah, but you can tell he's still trying to shill shit outside of the containment board.
He could've used something like pic related, but apparently it's too much for him to actually make a good thread.

Sad-gasm, nigga is best ep

>My Little Jabrony
heh

Isnt that That 90's Show?

I swear they retconned that episode and went back to the original backstory since everyone hated it.

Oh well isn't that just coincidental because this is where OP's pic comes from
derpibooru.org/731549

But OP cropped out the pony so there's no problem.

Is this the true face of autism?

Has the back story been consistent?

Considering when the thread was created and the fact that they've been banned no less than four times, yes.

It's still pony-related because it's from a pony picture.
Why else would he use that image if he wasn't trying to shill his shitty show outside of containment?
derpibooru.org/731549

No, there's been worse.

Honestly, no.
Still doesn't excuse 'That 90's show'

It's one of those times where you get why they did it but you still wish they hadn't anyway.

I never watched it when it came out, and when I finally did, I thought it was fine. Outside messing with the lore, was it that bad?

Fuck off.

Itchy and Scratchy land
golden gags one right after the next

>"Remember, we're parked in the ITCHY LOT-LOT-lot-lot..."
>Camera pans to massive parking lot that just says "Scratchy Lot"

The pony was edited out so it's not breaking any rules and nobody but you would know it was edited or pony related.

>he actually still thinks OP was serious
If that was the case, then why the fuck would he use this picture if he wasn't trying to shill his shitty show outside of containment?
derpibooru.org/731549

Fuck you, it's still pony-related and should be treated as such.

You know what also had ponies edited out of them?
Thems' Fightin Herds, but that's still bannable for Rule 15 anyway.
Thus, OP's image should be treated as pony-related.

I don't care. I want to talk about great Simpsons episodes.

There's no pony in the OPs image and you seem very angry that I'm telling you it's not breaking any rules.

You've been doing this literally all goddamn day and you've been banned four times. Nobody cares. Please fuck off. I seriously wish the mods knew a permanent way to get rid of you.

I have idea what Thems' Fightin Herds is because I'm not a brony that knows everything about MLP like you do. You should really stop posting links to a MLP booru because all MLP stuff belongs in /mlp/.

Yeah, this.

>because all MLP stuff belongs in /mlp/
So does OP's picture.

>I seriously wish the mods knew a permanent way to get rid of you.
Remove Rule 15 and I won't be complaining about these fags leaking out of containment

That's what they're trying to make you think.

Are you doing all the things you do just to get rule 15 removed?

I swear to fucking god if this is some kind of crusade to bring ponies back on Cred Forums then you're the exact reason why you fucks were banned in the first place. Christ, this level of autism is staggering.

And for your information, Thems' Fightin Herds is a fighting game that was originally an MLP fighting game before Hasbro C&Ded the developers to remove any mention of the name and its characters and forced them to create original characters, replacing the MLP characters with other animals like cows, alpacas, deer, etc.
Some say that TFH threads might've been a covert operation to discuss the show, but regardless of what might've caused it, it seems that because of what the game originally was, it led to the game getting banned from Cred Forums.

what happened to this simpsons thread

Are you doing all the things you do just to get rule 15 removed?

It was bound to be this way to begin with.

He's Barneyfag and he despises the show so I doubt it. Most likely falsflagging so he can make people think anybody gives a shit about a pony crop but him

>so does OP's picture

You are fucking retarded

He's been band about 8 times

Sounds like a fun video game I'll have to look into it sometime. Thanks for telling me about it.

>You are fucking retarded
Don't try to say that shit to me, you know just as well as I do that that was his intention this whole time.

Are you doing all the things you do just to get rule 15 removed? Are you going to keep ignoring the question?

I Am Furious Yellow

>Are you doing all the things you do just to get rule 15 removed?
OK, fine, I'll answer.
No, but I would like it if it was at least retooled for 2017. I mean, who actually thinks every single board is going to get spammed with Filly Funtasia images if that were removed from the rule?

You are fucking retarded

What OP does only works because you're a fucking retard.

This thread would have died but you keep bumping it like a retard faggot

Hey, nobody cares.

And how would you know that?

Because this thread makes it obvious.

Tell that to people against degeneracy and they'd say otherwise.

Every time you use those meaningless words I hate you more

I can't pick one, so here's my personal top 5 in no order

Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire
Moaning Lisa
Stark Raving Dad
Lisa the Greek
Halloween of Horror

Well, that's what it boils down to, really.
Don't deny it.
If you knew about how OP is harassing me, then you'd know how degenerate they truly are.

Well, I wasn't recommending it, but I was just using it as an example of the mods' supposed strict enforcement on banning MLP-related material.

Moaning Lisa is massively ovverated I think

The vendettafag still needs to fuck off
derpibooru.org/731549

Bart vs Australia.

This is why OP needs to fuck off from society.

Homer's Enemy will always be my favorite.

Guess who's coming to criticize dinner I love Homer and Lisa episodes

And King-size Homer

OP's still a huge faggot and I hate his guts

Agreed. It feels like everyone shits on it beacuse it's the cool thing to do instead of trying it.

Hell, the only way to make a food Lisa episode nowadays is make it Bart and Lisa or Homer and Lisa

OP really needs to stop harassing me. It's just not funny.
derpibooru.org/731549

Hello

Wanna hear a secret Cred Forums? Come closer and sit on my lap.

Like all I watched Simpsons as a kid, teen, and sporadically as an adult. I liked it but had no strong feelings about the show. However just prior to summer I downloaded the first dozen seasons and watched it all. I honestly don't know how it got so popular and why so many people liked it. I didn't hate it, but the hype and the cult status seems undeserved. It's just like, my opinion man. Don't shoot me.

I agree with you, Simpsons is mediocre and it had that special something people can get enough of.

Seems this thread got back on its track....
By the way even thought it's probabily a zombie simpson episode, and because I'm italian, probabily my favorite is the one where they go in Italy and meet Sideshow Bob there

I agree with you, Simpsons is mediocre and it had that special something people can't get enough of.

I Am Furious (Yellow), which is actually my favorite episode in the series.

Halloween of Horror for post-20.

>Seems this thread got back on its track....
That's only because Troid is a fucking faggot and is trying to shame me for calling these faggots out.
derpibooru.org/731549

Honestly, it got by the same reason early South Park did. It was edgy at the time and could ride off the edge to mainstream success

>I honestly don't know how it got so popular and why so many people liked it. I didn't hate it, but the hype and the cult status seems undeserved. It's just like, my opinion man. Don't shoot me.
you are not alone
i never liked that show in "LOVE IT GREAT SHOW!" kind of way. even when i was a kid i was pretty meh about it
but thats always like that for me about social cartoons
I even dislike South Park more and completely dont care about Bojack the horseman.

give me the fucking fantasy world with awesome stuff
where is my daily escapism dose? i dont want to watch people dealing with stuff that i deal with every day

Don't worry, you have consistently bad opinions.

different opinion =/= bad
you have a long way to go