Wtf I hate Loud House now!?!?

wtf I hate Loud House now!?!?

So is he adopted or did his black father have him with a wife? Would having two dads really make you extra thirsty for puss?

I'd much rather see stuff about the dads than Clyde

maybe they did that thing where they mix sperm and the stronger, faster, more virile sperm gets to the egg while the weaker, slower, more impotent sperm gets bottomed

they're a little of the flamboyant side and clearly overprotective parents but they seemed like chill dudes, especially if they were willing to spend time with all those loud kids

Clyde is a really boring character.

What's with the question marks.
Are you asking us? If so when did we tell you that you hated Loud House.

>they're a little of the flamboyant side and clearly overprotective
so gay stereotypes? so progressive nick!

Is this the designated thread for hating on Clyde? They should have made it where he was attracted to all six older siblings and he just wanted to live in their house and pretend he had a harem.

But the the dads are better characters than Clyde himself.

>stronger, faster, more virile sperm gets to the egg
so how does Clyde fit into this?

Kill yourself you sexually stunted poltard degenerate

>>>tumblr/

Sex hating pigs shouldnt be stealing MY Cred Forums. Get the fuck out you conservative retard!

@86550903
>it's a Cred Forums spilling into Cred Forums episode again

hey whats going on anonymous I'm MundaneMatt and i wanted to talk about gay couples in cartoon.

Now alot of you were sending me articles about this and wanted my opinion on this.

Now i just wanna make it clear that this isn't a SJW show considering that i don't see how they're forcing gay relationship in the show.

i forgot pic

I'm SO glad I'm above watching shitty ecelebs and have no idea who this is

Not every gay couple can be Gus and Wally.

not really an ecelebs more like a news reporter that gives out his opinions on the topic

y'know, I just skipped the one episode where they were prominent, and it's not to hard after that. lots of ghetto people refer to their singular dad as 'dads' anyway.

Beyond these fuckers it's an AGGRESSIVELY heterosexual show, and I really like that.

>it's an AGGRESSIVELY heterosexual show, and I really like that

kek

Do you think Clyde uses his white dad as a practice girl?