Why does this channel suck so bad nowadays

Why does this channel suck so bad nowadays

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/5Oq9E51dBLF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Company Wars thread? Sure.

Nick managed to make it's old shows recover, and give us new good shows. CN keeps making their old shows shitty with sub-par modern versions, their modern long runners have been pretty meh for a long time, and the new stuff looks entirely unappealing.

The only good new shows are The Loud House and Harvey Beaks everything else like Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners

Because they keep making shitty shows like Pig Goat Banana Cricket and Modern Fairly OddParents

Sanjay and Craig was not the best, but ok

PGBC was also fine.

Instead of making good shows like pete and pete, salute your shorts, and hey dude. They tried to copy disney and Ashley Nebraska.

I miss the days of Nick shows that didn't depend on copying Disney Tween Sitcoms. Ned's Declassified was the closest we got to that and it was pretty decent.

Both are better than disney channel

Tru Jackson was also actually really good

this makes me remember that Nick is unique in that whatever time of the channel you think of as the best, there's a group that think it's shit and replaced the best time

This thread needs more best girl

The last time I looked at Nickelodeon on TV, it was airing nothing but Spongebob and iCarly, no exaggeration.

Ned's Declassified was a solid program. It was basically Scrubs for kids.

That was at least 4 years ago

1) Cancerous pandering to new age children and their smartphones

2) Trying too hard with some shows (pushing shows literally no one likes)

3) Cancelling most good shows before they even have a chance to shine

4) They take literally 0 risks. Everything is a carbon copy of another network's show or a show that plays itself too safe.

Because you're not 7 anymore.

>I miss the days of Nick shows that didn't depend on copying Disney Tween Sitcoms.
Right, because Clarissa Explains it All wasn't on all the fucking time in early 90s.

Yes, it was. Sanjay and Craig gave me no hope for its future and I can't be assed to bother paying for TV now. We as a society have evolved beyond a need for it.

There were no Disney Tween Sitcoms to copy in the early 90's, you fuckwit. Clarissa was original.

Clarissa was just a standard sitcom centered around a teenage girl. It could have been on any of the big 4 US networks and done just as well.

Disney tween sitcoms and their clones, all depend on some outrageous premise. Like being a secret pop idol or having popular podcast show.

>keeps

Name one other instance other than power puff girls.

Samurai Jack doesn't count, we don't know how that's gonna be yet; but we assume amazing

Not the same user, but I'm guessing Teen Titans Go.

They don't advertise or air their new shows and dump/cancel them

Ben 10

The only objectively awful CN shows are PPG, TTG, and Ben 10. And honestly in a year one of those three is definately going to get phased out.

Id say the only objectively awful show on Nick are the liva action shit and Breadwinners. And Breadwinners already for canceled

Whoops. Forgot to remove the name.

That should come off on its own, I always forget

vine.co/v/5Oq9E51dBLF THIS