mega.nz/#!A8sVUCib!rXFZRyNpIffXyMkUoXh1CSgX0CmKQXyb8vNGJe-c9Ow

>Rebels Recon #3.01: Inside "Steps Into Shadow"
youtu.be/xtgm8dAq2bU

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtu.be/frdj1zb9sMY

>/swco/ Dubs: Son of Dathomir #1
youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dave_Filoni
youtube.com/watch?v=eSA3QVrggl0
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Art_of_Star_Wars:_Uprising
medium.com/@ddmirolli/10-reasons-why-luke-skywalker-is-kylo-ren-2e781022091a#.m8b7bhwbk
slashfilm.com/new-lucasfilm-animation-projects/
youtu.be/ioBqNuBCqSk?t=4m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=vf0OfAH1bk8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero's_journey
starwars.com/tv-shows/star-wars-rebels/steps-into-shadow-episode-guide
imgur.com/a/nnC8V
imgur.com/a/PpCCR
youtu.be/AIJOaR66Kuw?t=1m3s
strawpoll.de/2a552ws
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/53nvlq/canon_starships_to_scale_info_in_comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Sabine!

Stop making this thread.

THE EMPIRE DID NOTHING WRONG

>Ezra falls for the Dark Side
>Sabine, believing that Ezra still has a crush on her, tries to reason with him
>Ezra then says he got over her.
>stan

Also time to skip when? Ezra needs to be more muscular if he intends to wear that shitty haircut.

Is it only me or is Sabine actually attractive now?

He'll be bald soon enough. To go with the impending Lightsaber wounds to his face.

>lasted only two decades (if I remember correctly)
They did everything wrong.

Is the Rebels comic every getting a trade?

I cant stand floppies and reading online gives me a headache

Beat me to it

>Two Months
Under Sheev's rule. If Im not mistaken, there have been Reichs where the empire lasts thousands of years

Not just you, they seem to have tweaked her face a little and made her cuter. But her being LE TUMBLR GRRRRRRLLLLL is still pretty awful. Brightly dyed hair doesn't belong in Star Wars.

>months
I meant decades

I remember people use to complain about this line all the time. Star Wars has always had weird and awkward dialogue. It's apart of it's charm. It's why TFA is so strange because they talk normal.

It comes out in Germany before England, and I believe Germany is starting to get collected editions soon, so I think we should too.

huehue

But Im American!

Ahem, it lasted two AND A HALF decades!

Then when they come out in England you can order them and pay a fuck ton for shipping.

Will the voice in the Sith holocron be revealed this season, do you think?

I see her being only one of two people: Traya or Revan.

I was discussing this with a friend.

Why should it have to be revealed? For what purpose would it be?

What is the "power converters"/"I don't like sand" line of The Force Awakens?

Either 'back to Jah-coo' or Rey constantly wanting to go back home

Maybe we can ask the dev team to upload the game in zip file format or something after the servers officially shut down and there's 0 monetary ties to the project. By November they can probably figure out all the permissions needed to do that.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dave_Filoni
>During San Diego Comic Con 2014, Filoni admitted that he knew about contradicting the Expanded Universe by establishing The Clone Wars as canon. In his defense, he said that they still included the Expanded Universe things when they could.
They still forget it was Lucas's ideas not Filoni's.

When Rey does that horribly acted 'NAAAOOO' after BB-8 asks if he can stay with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSA3QVrggl0

>Midichlorians, Duke!

>Maybe we can ask the dev team to upload the game
Why don't we ask now? What's the harm in reaching out?

This just makes me sad that we'll never get anymore Star Wars robot chicken cause Disney is too concerned with their brand image to do any fun stuff.

I don't know why so many people think Lucas hated the EU stuff when he tried to incorporate and use it whenever it made sense to. Shit he changed like the Mandolorians was for the greater good since Karen Traviss and her awful books bred a subset of the fanbase that could only be compared to furfags in the depth of their autism.

Wait are they Yurop only?

Well shit

thanks, now I dont need to watch the episode.

I think because most people experience with EU is limited to Star Wars vidya, specificially KOTOR which got the finger from lucas or something didn't it?

Who here rhinks
>jedi/sith lore cheapens their legacy from the films
>every other lore is reat and expands nicely

For those interested I'm actually making a 'movie' of Uprising. I'm basically taking someone's playthrough, removing most battles (except for a short 10 second battle every mission so the progression of events feels natural and boss battles), and replacing the audio with music from the movies because it's a commentary let's play.

It will probably be in something like 12 20 minute parts in a Youtube playlist in the end.

Nah, we need Darth Ezra leading Sabine astray and corrupting her Sith dickings.

Kanan cutting Ezra's arm when?

Lucas never had a problem with KotOR 1 or 2, but someone on Cred Forums many years ago made up some bullshit about how KotOR 2 was such a rushed, broken pile of shit because Lucas hated it and demanded it be released unfinished or some shit and naturally the mindless drones believed it.

It needs to be a 100% complete playthrough.

I just got an idea, could we make a mod based on Uprising?

Yeah, comparing with Her face looks less round now and her nose looks thinner.

It will be every single mission, every force/lightsaber mission, and a few of the side quests (idk how many there were but the playlist I saw had like 3).

The one in the middle, the Bendu gave me huge LionTurtle vibes.
Filoni's AtLA past is showing.

> Ezra turns more and more evil because of the Holocron
> Turns to the dark side because "muh power" "muh no one understands me" "muh linkin park"
> Kanan says fuck no Ezra i'll stop you you little whiny cunt
> Kanan and Ezra fight like madmen, ultimately Kanan dies but Ezra got fucked up real bad
> Ezra goes hiding somewhere, waiting for his return and his revenge on the Jedi bullshit
> Finally the Empire is defeated, Ezra is pissed, he wants the last Jedi, who won the war, to go to hell
> he steals his best apprentice, Ben Solo, to train him and stuff
> Ezra is Snoke

Not to mention the fact that Leia seems to have known Snoke for a long time, and she met Ezra in Rebels Season 2

I mean it's possible.

Wasn't he only there for the first season before being taken away by George?

Fuck off retard. Every thread this week you've proposed this dumb shit.

>I mean it's possible.

Except for the fact that Ezra is human and Snoke isn't.

It serves pretty much the same purpose. Instead of our hero having to figure things out for themselves and work for their goal, a completely unrelated and (mostly) unknown entity just happens to be nearby to hand the hero his solution.

>Midichlorians
>Midichlorians
>Yes, Midichlorians

True, but it's still kind of funny.
He went from working of Magic Chinese Anime Star Wars to working in Star Wars.

that's not very nice, + this is the first time i post this kek

well, fuck
i really thought Snook was human, apparently he's not

Not like i actively believed this, they wouldn't make the main villain of the new trilogy from the cartoon, but it would have been interesting, and i kinda want Snoke to be a character we already met, i don't know

Bretty gud.

Any update on this image? I can't find the reddit thread for it.

I'd watch that!

We don't actually know that. He really doesn't look all that alien, his face is just fucked up from some sort of severe injuries

Lucasfilm confirmed Snoke isn't Human. Your theory does not work.

>New eyes who dis

>Someone stole all the prizes out of every Cracker Jack box. It's just popcorn now
>Stannis...
Every time, Auralnauts. Every Goddamn time...

where's the freudian nightmare?

Where was this said? I know about Snoke being alien but I honestly can't remember the source for it.

Mfw the wook asked nicely and the devs gave them free unreleased books

I can't imagine how painstaking this would be, but if you actually pull it off, we will have you to thank for a proper preservation of Uprising. But like someone said, it would have to be a 100% run, every mission, cutscene, ect.

I knew this was going to be a problem the moment they announced a Canon, story-centric mobile game. How the hell can they pass on the story about the Anoat Sector lockdown to a mobile game? That's a huge post-RotJ story, probably the most important one we have next to Bloodlines, and it's now forever going to be unavailable.

Also, I feel bad for the Dev's, they were under the impression that the game would last until at least the end of the ST. Must not have caught on as well as they were hoping.

Filoni-directed Animated Uprising Movie adaptation, when?

>mfw I found an article detailing how Kylo Ren is Luke.

What I'm referring to
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Art_of_Star_Wars:_Uprising

Link please

It's old, obviously.
medium.com/@ddmirolli/10-reasons-why-luke-skywalker-is-kylo-ren-2e781022091a#.m8b7bhwbk

my favorite is this:

>6. Yin and Yang Film Cycle
>If you haven’t caught on to this yet, the Star Wars franchise oscillates between a Sith and Jedi dominated storyline, influenced by the Yin and Yang culture from which the originally story was likely plagiarized (The Hidden Fortress).

>Odd Episodes = Sith Wins
>Even Episodes = Jedi Wins

>Episode VII will be a win for the Sith. And while there’s no guarantee that the new Disney/Lucas Films mashup will stop printing money at Episode IX the franchise does operate on a trilogy cycle. Which means that either Episode IX has to end with the Sith winning or something really interesting has to happen. But how does this all come together?

>Filoni-directed Animated Uprising Movie adaptation, when?
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING

Uprising just got canceled and shortly after Filoni stops being Supervising Director for Rebels

H A P P E N I N G

>there's going to be some sad dumb faggot that thinks this is true

Episodes 1 and 2 don't support this. I wouldn't really call the ending of AotC a victory for the heroes and Episode 1 doesn't feel like a victory for the villains (that one is really more of a stalemate, both sides losing something).

>Reddit still wants an Obi-Wan movie where he either does fucking nothing in the desert or does something big that breaks the theme of his character being shitty sad and insignificant after the destruction of the Jedi Order

An Obi-Wan movie would be great, kill yourself. It's the Han Solo movie that is a fucking terrible idea.

You're an uncreative meme spouting retard.

They're both stupid ass ideas.

Both are shat ideas

Yeah I would love to see Obi-Wan wandering the desert and doing fucking nothing for 3 hours. That or a movie where Obi-Wan fights with the Rebellion and somehow doesn't get caught by the Empire nor does this affect his character progression at all since by ANH he's a sad old man who's gone from an adventurous life spread all around the galaxy to biding his time doing nothing in the desert for 20 years. Because fuck writing and proper character progression and all that.

>It's the Han Solo movie that is a fucking terrible idea.
This, what the fuck are they thinking? Fuck do a Boba Fett movie instead of you need a big name, you can have anyone inside the armor and have Jango actor just VA. Or DBB.

So why is a Han Solo movie a bad idea?

Bigger then that: Filoni's in charge of Lucasfilm Animation as a whole now. So something's gotta be coming besides just Rebels

slashfilm.com/new-lucasfilm-animation-projects/

>Boba Fett
But that's worse though.

Because they have to recast him and the story will likely be shit that could easily be in book form. Imagine if they adapted the book Tarkin. It would be cool but at the same time the story isn't important enough to be a movie and they would have to recase a huge character.

>le 'fuck Boba Fett because I'm a contrarian and everything that EUfags like are automatically shit' meme

>it could easily be in book form
why bother making Rogue One a movie?

Because it's important enough (it's the Rebellion's first battle with the Empire).

>Fuck do a Boba Fett movie instead of you need a big name,

Why would I want a movie about a failure?

Hype

Most people don't want to be made aware of obvious cash-grabs. Disney doing a solo movie on Star Wars' most popular character pushes way past the line of "inconspicuous cash grab (Rogue One) and very blatantly obvious."

There's also the problem of most people won't see Han Solo as anyone but Harrison Ford, so that will detract from any """proper""" reviews of the movie, more than it normally should if the guy chosen doesn't act too well as Han.

Why does an Obiwan movie have to be post ROTS?

>(it's the Rebellion's first battle with the Empire).
not true.
it's the rebellion's first victory over the Empire.

>tfw empire sympathizer
>tfw you gotta see all these innocent stormtroopers gunned down by terrorists
>terrorists don't even bat an eye at exploding a structure potentially killing thousands of workers
>throw troopers down an endless pit for a horrible death and makes quips of it
How are these "heroes" supposed to be relatable again?

I still don't get the contrarian Boba Fett hate here. I understand not wanting him to be some sort of Gary Stu like he was in the EU but in canon he's a clone with some of the best genetics in the galaxy who trained under two of the best bounty hunters at the time and went on to be arguably the best bounty hunter in the galaxy to the point that Darth fucking Vader hired him for missions when he could easily have access to the entire Imperial army. Not to mention that in canon he nearly killed a Jedi when he was only like 12 years old. Sure there was the whole Sarlacc Pit thing but nearly everything else in canon has shown him to be an extremely competent bounty hunter on the same level as Cad Bane or Jango Fett.

They're not.
They're murderers, thieves and traitors that have no regard for anyone or anything and only look to discord and destruction, damaging property and infrastructure and killing innocent people wherever they go.

Who says it's anyone's voice? Wasn't Holocrons having people in them a legends thing? Maybe it just is the holocron talking

Turn your brain off and just see them as good guys and nothing more. That's all you need!

jango fett is...

Awesome!

Cad Bane and Jango Fett don't need solo movies to show how "amazingly cool" they are, so why should Boba? It would literally just be a cash grab on idiots that latch onto characters with cool armor and no actual character that they know of.

gay

just trying to keep ahead of the competition.

>implying
But I am an EUfag. I just don't like characters that are nothing more than fanservice.

pic related for you

Cause who else you gonna make a movie for? Biggs? Nien Nunb? Fucking Ackbar?

he did have a son the wrong way i suppose, gota put a baby in a lady.

think boba has stable enough dna to create a new clone army?

I'd support a Han Solo movie because it means I'll finally have something without all those fucking retarded space wizards shitting up everything all the time.

Beats getting another movie about another fucking force user

>not wanting an Admiral Ackbar film

The mistake was making an I.P. with 'war' in the title even attempt to be kid friendly

There's a guy that could be casted as Han Solo
youtu.be/ioBqNuBCqSk?t=4m51s

haters gona hate

but can he act?

Does he say it's a trap in the post credits scene or at the climax of the movie?

Can't guarantee, all I know is that his name is Jamie Costa

>not wanting space wizards

That's like wanting a musical without songs, or a Fast and The furious film without cars, or Star Trek without it being boring

I'm happy Fettfaggots got cucked out of fanservice.

This.

He doesn't say it all

At that point you just don't fucking make a movie about a solo character. Make it about a big, plot-important event (stealing the Death Star plans, the immediate circumstances that brought Palpatine to power, the start/end of the Clone Wars, etc) instead.

because Cred Forums is contrarian by nature.

If this site still exists in 20 years, people will be praising the Sequel Trilogy and ripping episodes XI, XII and XIII.

but star trek isn't boring

the space wizards are the cause of every single problem in the galaxy, they're boring to watch, and never do anything interesting.

literally every other single character is more interesting than the totality of all the jedi and sith in Star Wars.

Dad get off of Cred Forums

>extremely competent bounty hunter
>same level as Cad Bane or Jango Fett
>in canon
Where?

fuck off and go back to wanking over cats

>Space Wizards

Any yet one of the most iconic sequences from the first movie was the Trench Run. Makes me wonder just how did the space wizards become so prevalent over the years

So what did the Empire actually do that would make them "evil".
Why should the common-man in the Star Wars universe root for the Rebel Alliance?

stay mad

>contrarian
I just don't like him because he's just a stupid character.

How could you be so wrong?

They shouldn't.

Planet busting n shiet. Something about dissolving of senate maybe as well.

No space wizards = shit Star Wars.

because muh alderaan

Are you blind?

name one bad thing they did. canon only.

But even a blind man knows the Empire is evil!

I'd say 'fascism', but I'm lightheaded right now so I doubt my ability to make a compelling argument.

>facism is bad

fuck off and die, retard

The rathtar scene really fucking sucks. Why does it suck so much? It could've been replaced with literally anything else and so long as they still had Han show up and the movie would have been better for it.

>Fettfaggots
>nerds judging other nerds

I've had fries with less salt than that.

Let it go. Seems like someone gave the internet to some Tusken Raiders. All I'm seeing is random shit.

Eradicate the Jedi Order and use Jedi corpses to lure in stragglers

Blockade planets

Invade planets

Burn Tarkintown and enslave its residents

Sterilize and Genocide Geonosis

Enslave hundreds of species

BDZ at least one planet

Destroy Alderaan

Torturing a Senator

Disbanding the Imperial Senate

Blowing up a planet.

Planning to blow up other planets.

>implying nerds can't judge other nerds

what do you think this is? reddit? we have an entire board for random shit here, get used to it.

>no i wont go to that board that we shall not name

Is there any comic or whatever that shows stormtroopers as competent?

You bet your ass there is!

Where would I go about reading this?

>Ball busting taxes for a military force that can't find their butts with both hands
>Shifting local industry towards weapons productions regardless if their is any infrastructure set up, leading to inferior products and damaged economy, which only leads to longer production time to produce said products
>Slave labor reduces short term costs in favor of long term expenses for shoddy quality of worksmanship and threat of constant rebellion and rioting whose expenses far outweigh money saved from slave labor.
>Local power-hungry governors that run planets like despots with a stifling bureaucracy that makes removing them a royal pain in the ass unless the Empire take a direct approach
>Empire will only take a direct approach if their tithe is late.
>Appropriation of corporate funding, meaning less resources into R&D, less innovation, and fewer available products available on the market.
>Support of the Hutts. Fuck those space slugs
>Investing into a single superweapon that can at best monitor one system at a time in an Empire with a hell of a lot more than just one system.

Guess

Racis in shit, muh 6 gurrilion alderaanians, no gimme dats, won't legalize spice, moisture farmer lives matter

>Eradicate the Jedi Order and use Jedi corpses to lure in stragglers

They tried to assassinate a guy for his religious beliefs

>Blockade planets
That were harboring terrorists

>Invade planets
and

>Burn Tarkintown and enslave its residents

They collaborated with terrorists, fuck em
>Sterilize and Genocide Geonosis
Noting of value was lost, all were treasonous zombie scum

>Enslave hundreds of species
Only humans are sentient.

>BDZ at least one planet
We don't know the circumstances, they probably deserved it

>Destroy Alderaan
A known terrorist stronghold, they were supplying ships to the rebellion

dumbass special snowflake SCARmmandos are not Stormtroopers, IMO.

This stuff was OK with Clone Troopers, but for some reason I really dislike it on Storm troopers.

I'm getting strong warcraft vibes from that background character. Might be the pauldrons.

I used to think like you, then this gave me goosebumps.
youtube.com/watch?v=vf0OfAH1bk8

It doesnt have to be an epic. It has to be western with a samurai main character.

How did Anakin return as a Force ghost? He didn't do the training like Obi-Wan and Yoda, I'm pretty sure

You might as well be role-playing, kill yourself.

When you're the Chosen One, anything is possible with the Force.

My brother from another mother

that's not an argument. face it, the only reason the empire are evil are because George said so

But Kasden talked about doing a Boba Fett movie as the Star Wars version of Yojimbo, and if you don't think that'd be the tightest shit you can fuck off this board.

Kasdan is a fucking hack who contributed to TFA being a lazy rehash.

Yeah, it really does. I wish they had used those minutes for some downtime, the movie really needs that.

Empire is more dumb as a brick than evil really.

>That were harboring terrorists
And the Empire responds with incompetence by blockading a world while sending patrols of 2 stormroopers asking 'did you see this guy'?

>and
and what?

>They collaborated with terrorists, fuck em
Because they were forcefully relocated with no means of support. The Empire created their own problem. Inefficient, wasteful, and stupid.

>Noting of value was lost, all were treasonous zombie scum
Loss of labor, countless factories optimized for war production left abandoned. Wasteful.

>Only humans are sentient.
But only make a fraction of the total galactic population. A human only Empire will collapse as its manpower is stretched thin. Poor planning.

>We don't know the circumstances, they probably deserved it
Dealing in 'probably's and 'maybe's is a sign of poor leadership.

>A known terrorist stronghold, they were supplying ships to the rebellion
So rather than appropriating a potential ship building world and putting it under direct Imperial control, they blew it up, risking open rebellion in their Capital from local Alderaanians. Again, terrible show of force.

>ruined

This guy gets it.

FOR THE EMPIRE

How?

>"Who are you?"
>"I'm your dad... The younger, hotter version of your dad..."

Everyone who knows Lucas, Kasden, Abrams, and the rest of anyone who has contributed to Star Wars knew what Episode 7 was gonna be like for the 2 years leading up to it.

Here, I'll give you the hint: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero's_journey

Star Wars is a fairy tale based on the idea of cultures essentially telling the same monomyth but in different ways and forms. Lucas was obsessed with that and Kurosawa films, ergo the birth of Star Wars.

Would be brand name suicide to take a mainline movie in a different direction.

>artist unable to give personality to stormtroopers without completely different armors and tons of tacticool gear.
Eurhg.

>Teenage mutant ninja troopers

>And the Empire responds with incompetence by blockading a world while sending patrols of 2 stormroopers asking 'did you see this guy'?
Incompetent =/= Evil

>and what?
That's what I'm asking, duh

>Because they were forcefully relocated with no means of support. The Empire created their own problem. Inefficient, wasteful, and stupid.

Yeah, it's the governments fault you're poor. right buddy

>Because they were forcefully relocated with no means of support. The Empire created their own problem. Inefficient, wasteful, and stupid.

Again, Incompetence =/= evil

>But only make a fraction of the total galactic population. A human only Empire will collapse as its manpower is stretched thin. Poor planning.

Not all of the Xenscum were enslaved. Also once again, incompetence =/= evil

>Dealing in 'probably's and 'maybe's is a sign of poor leadership.

You know full well that I mean we can't judge as an audience since we don't know the details

>Again, terrible show of force

Again, incompetence =/= evil

This.
I don't get the praise Kasdan get, I get it, he worked on ESB, that doesn't make him always good though.

space wizard shit

What's with all the oversized headgear in the OT? Half the time stormtroopers are on screen it looks like somebody turned on big head mode.

But the ones post-Kasdan that only Lucas worked on were the prequel trilogy, and we saw how that worked out.

Fact is Kathleen Kennedy and Lawrence Kasdan are fixing the Star Wars continuity by giving it the MCU treatment and instead of whoring out the EU, having it under one roof.

>
Ill fiting helmets.

Lightsabers don't ruin stormtroopers, that excessive individuality ruins stomrtroopers.

They have fucking NAMES for Yoda's sake. Stormtroopers don't have NAMES. They have alphanumeric designations.

They're meant to be the perverse opposite of Clone troopers. Normal individuals reduced to effectively nameless identical drones. Whereas the clone troopers are literal clones who rapidly individualize themselves.

"Sir, half the extras can't fit in the helmets, they're too small."

>knew what Episode 7 was gonna be like for the 2 years leading up to it.
Then why does concept art paint a different story? Where ship designs were more unique, locations were less boring and uninspired?

>Here, I'll give you the hint: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero's_journey
Oh, so you're retarded. TFA wasn't simply "The Hero's Journey" it was basically the Sparknotes version fo the OT.

>Star Wars is a fairy tale based on the idea of cultures essentially telling the same monomyth but in different ways and forms.
So not TFA. TFA didn't tell it in different ways or forms, it just amplified some things from the OT.

>Would be brand name suicide to take a mainline movie in a different direction.
I wasn't saying take it in a different direction. But there were clear choices made during production to make TFA even more of a rehash. Starkiller was shoehorned into the plot. Any unique locations were removed and replaced with boring OT-ish ones.

>we saw how that worked out

yeah, brilliantly, with 3 movies all better than TFA. what's your point?

>instead of whoring out the EU, having it under one roof
It's all the same shit m8, the only difference is their claims to EU canon cohesiveness and I don't see that lasting more than 3 years from this point.

>Episode 2 better than TFA
>The movie that ended with a literal video game cutscene

Episode 1 was barely passable, and Episode 3 was the only decent one in the bunch. But fuck off if you think 2 isn't the worst Star Wars in the whole series

so you want Kenobi to be The Man with No Name? Just kind of complete the whole Kurosawa cycle and just rip off one of his most well known films?

>Incompetence =/= evil
Check my post again. Look at the top.

>Yeah, it's the governments fault you're poor. right buddy
Well when the government takes your land without compensation or setting up something for you, which as a totalitarian state they should, yes it is their fault.

Empire is damned incompetent and thus still unfit to control the galaxy.

Why do people hate TFA? Is it a meme? What was wrong with it?

Don't hate it, just pointing out JJ's hyprocrisy (Muh CGI) and plot elements that are stale (Third death star, woopiedoo)

it's a meme

Don't start

I request these be made for every episode from now on.

Too action packed. I really enjoyed how slow and ponderous the Lucas's movies were at times. Think about how many action set pieces there were in ESB: you have Hoth, the asteroid field and the Cloud City escape. TFA has escaping the star destroyer, leaving Jakku, Rathtars, Mazz's castle assault and attacking Starkiller base.

>Check my post again. Look at the top.

I am an idiot. I apologize.

>Is it a meme?
Yes. TFA is a meme.

The names (nicknames, actually) aren't that bad. Honestly it's way easier to remember who's who with things like Mic and Squash than TK-3564 and PT-7865. And you could make a decent grunt story with stormtroopers.
But it seems it aims to be a GI Joe action fest rather than Jarhead or the 317th Platoon. And that's what bothers me.

You have to distinguish between the value of the movie itself, and what it brings to the franchise.
AotC, despite being a mediocre movie, brought a lot: Clones, CSI, Dooku, romance between Padme and Anakin.
TFA bought us... An episode IV reboot on steroids? With half the fluff being explained in side material?

Look at it this way: You want to run a tabletop rpg campaing in star wars and have to chose a period. Ep.II and IV will provide very different feels and themes. IV and VII, on the other end.

>Empire is damned incompetent and thus still unfit to control the galaxy.

As are the New Republic as it turns out.

DROID REVOLUTION WHEN

When the fuck are we going to get some canon IG-88 stories?

I want to see his origin. How did a humble old distillery become a bounty hunter

atomization in conjunction with stifling bureaucracy. If the imperials had more of the same vibes as THX it would have gone a long way.

>any opinion held by a lot of people is a meme

Because it's shit?

>Helmet too small
Soldier has an exposed head
>Helmet too big
Hey at least it still covers the head.

There are probably people in this thread at the very moment who who don't know what THX-1138 is let alone actually watched it.

>extremely competent bounty hunter on the same level as Cad Bane or Jango Fett.
You are aware that in the new canon he isn't as capable as in the old EU, right?
They have been establishing that since TCW, and the comics are solidifying this even more, Boba Fett is a good bounty hunter, but as great as Cad Bane and Jango? Nope

Boba is a solid litmus test for separating protestants and nufags

Jango did fuck all??

Sabine a shit. Ezra belongs with SS

How do you feel about the prequels?

> The Phantom Menace
It was ok, wish they didnt brush off anakin having no father

>Attack of The Cloned
I disliked the romance scenes, they seemed chalky. Really liked the big Jedi vs droids battle though

>Revenge of The Sith
Probably my favorite one, it changes once you watched TCW, because then you recognize the Jedi being killed

S-source?

>TPM
Shit
>AotC
Awesome except the romance scenes. I get that was the point but it's still cringey.
>RotS
fucking awesome

Okay here we go, Trivia!

>As part of Zeb’s new Season 3 character model, he has an illustration on his suit of the joopa (Big Bongo) that ate him in Season Two.

>As part of Sabine’s new Season 3 character model, her armor has an illustration of the convor owl described to her by Ezra.

>Hera now has a traditional rebel rank badge on her sleeve indicating she is a captain.

why? does he have a secret vore fetish or something?

>One version of Hondo’s reaction to Terba’s spectular demise was to remark breathlessly: “They can fly!”

>Ezra calling out a “44 scoop” is a reference to the coded tactics the rebels have been using since Season One, when Kanan ordered a “22 pickup” to get them out of Kessel.

>About six months have passed since the end of Season Two in the lives of the characters.

>In Ezra’s quarters is a torn poster for an old podrace competition featuring Ben Quadinaros. A similar poster was once seen in Anakin Skywalker’s quarters in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

>The concept of Bendu was originally explored for Season 2, and was to factor into “The Mystery of Chopper Base.” In early exploration of that story, Bendu was much, much bigger and the rebels had inadvertently built Chopper Base on Bendu’s back. Upon returning from a mission, they’d find their base gone because Bendu had moved.

This one's interesting!

>The term Bendu dates back to the original story treatments written by George Lucas when he was first defining Star Wars in 1973. The Jedi Knights were alternately called the Jedi Bendu, and the light and dark side aspects of the Force were called the Ashla and the Bogan, respectively.

>Upon returning from a mission, they’d find their base gone because Bendu had moved.

fucking kek

>This episode marks the destruction of the Phantom. The writer who pitched the destruction of the ship was then jokingly nicknamed “The Phantom Menace” for much of the season.

>The mention of General Dodonna at the end of the episode indicates that the captured Y-wing fighters will make their way to the Gold Squadron seen in the attack against the Death Star in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.

"Thrawn's Arrival" can be listened to here, starwars.com/tv-shows/star-wars-rebels/steps-into-shadow-episode-guide

I'll post the concept art in a minute.

>The writer who pitched the destruction of the ship was then jokingly nicknamed “The Phantom Menace” for much of the season.
Kek

Hey look, a royal guard

> The Phantom Menace
Neeson did the best he could with what he had, though it's clear from his performance that if he'd actually read the script he wouldn't have accepted the job. Kid Anakin sucked in ways my twevel year old self could not even imagine. Portman and Knightly are both pretty much just giving the bare minimum. Duel of Fates was awesome and the later Pod Racing game was good.

>Attack of The Cloned
The Portman continues to just not care, though Ewan does his best to salvage things, Hayden ends up making his job harder and does everything he can to make us not like Anakin in any way. The battle at the end was okay, but I wonder how Padme knew where anyone was to show up at the end. The only redeeming experience is the Imperial March at the very end of the movie, and that's just not enough.

>Revenge of The Sith
Ewan is really just doing his hardest here, and Hayden's gotten a little better. Somehow Portman is even worse. when the Jedi kill order is brought up you've got to sit through a couple minutes of seeing people you don't know or care about die, and everyone acts like it's important or means anything to you. The overly long final fights range from silly to just generally poorly acted. Anakin getting cutup makes little sense given the other acrobatics going on in the fight. Vader's final words sum up the experience of the movie, and the prequels as a whole rather nicely. "Do not want."

>TPM
It's decent, just a bit boring IMO

>AOTC
It's pretty cool, Detective Obi-Wan is great, AnakinxPadmé scenes on Naboo are kinda slow

>ROTS
Best of the Prequels, probably my third favorite SW movie

Wait a minute...

Why does he have the mini screwdriver for my glasses?

>“They can fly!”

Dang, should have kept that!

Whomp whomp

>don't let me catch you doing that again!

Ship concept at is the best

Hah
That's cute user
Are these your pictures?

Bonus happy ending

Don't know to be honest. I picked a random image from my lewd folder and edited skin- and haircolor to make it look like SS and Ezra.

I can upload the uncensored edit if you want.

>Jango did fuck all?
His reputation was so good that they chose to clone him to create the greatest army in the galaxy

Yeah. Stuck in a motel and bored as hell, but I found both the repacked royal guard and a handful of Rogue One figures that broke street date at a local Walmart. K2SO was the only one I got though.

>greatest army in the galaxy
>couldn't even beat a bunch of poorly made droids

And that's it!

Wait, when were they on Kessel?

yes please. I love these ss and ezra edits

Ah, they're neat!
I found K2 at one of my toy-stores as well, but it was pretty expensive, like all figures are in my country... So I sadly didn't get it

Spark of Rebellion

This is a Star Wars thread isn't it?
Well I Star Wars.

I'm not that user though

>poorly made
If it's so easy why don't you go out and fight the clankers.

I know this feel. It was different with droids.

Thanks user, I always enjoy the galleries after every episode.

Oh my

imgur.com/a/nnC8V
imgur.com/a/PpCCR
Have fun user.

H Y P E

Thanks user

They actually have textures for inside her helmet?!

So Bendu was going to be even more LionTurtle?

So are we finally getting a release date for the Revan figure on Friday?

We've already had a release date for Revan. Release dates are just a crapshoot for Hasbro. The figure should've been out months ago.

wat
We did? When??

The dumbest exchange from Revenge of the Sith:

>Did you press the stop button?
>No, did you?

Why would Obi-Wan ask Anakin if he pressed it if he pressed it himself?

>Why would Obi-Wan ask Anakin if he pressed it if he pressed it himself?
Too many midichlorians heroin

The Lego one comes out on Friday, I think.

youtu.be/AIJOaR66Kuw?t=1m3s
Did you press the stop button?

Same argument can be said for Boba who's reputation was so good that Darth Vader hired him when he needed shit done.

Funnily enough I did just that a few months back cause I wanted to have a look at their character customization system.
It's a unity game, if you download the whole game you can download an application that lets you look through the cooked files.

It's not hard to do, the thread with the how to's was my first or second google result.

I didn't specifically look through the dialog stuff cause I was interested in the shaders and textures, but from the way it went down I don't think Kabam even knows what was supposed to happen next. Or at least on of the head honcho's in the 'end of game' announcement thread had no access to the script.

Anyway, I think it's a safe bet to assume that a certain blue lightsaber might have ended up in the hands of a tiny yellow barkeeps hands in the end.

>Revan sale on Friday
>No car
>Closest Lego Store is in another town

Guess I'm walking to Target to see the Rouge One stuff they're hyping

Vader first hired Boba on referral from Jabba. He hired him to find the pilot who destroyed the death star and bring him to Vader. He failed to capture the boy so (the implication is) he didn't charge Vader for his shoddy work. But he did bring a small amount of information on Skywalker that actually turned out to be extremely valuable to Vader. If there is any time between this and ESB that Vader hired Fett, it would not be because of his reputation, but because of these results that Vader had seen firsthand.

Also of note, Vader didn't hire Fett in ESB to find the Falcon, he hired a group of bounty hunters, one of whom happened to be Fett. And of these six bounty hunters, Fett was the only one who produced results.

I bypassed the compressor

If you want the Lego Revan you get it on the lego online shop
Pic related

People like III but the lines get worse. "I have brought peace to the Republic. I'm more powerful than the chancellor, I can overthrow him, and together you and I can rule the galaxy" I just started laughing, hard, in the theater, it was so contrived and stupid with forced pottery. Every bit as bad as something from "the room" Lisa you're tearing me apart, Noooooo. The way he was portrayed I just couldn't take him seriously, that this, this was supposed to be Vader, one of the greatest cinematic villains of all time, I felt like a kid finding out Santa is not real.

Literally anything Rey says.
I see why they allowed Daisy Ridley to speak with her natural accent, she can't use her voice for shit.

>Anyway, I think it's a safe bet to assume that a certain blue lightsaber might have ended up in the hands of a tiny yellow barkeeps hands in the end.

>Rumors tease Luke's saber in TFA
>It's in Maz's possession
>"How did you get that?"
>"A good question...for another time!"

>cancel the game before it answers the question

>tfw live less than a block from my mall
I still remember last Force Friday

Do you have any files you can share with us?

I liked her old hair better.

The only interesting thing I can really say that it looks like they planned on animating the faces at one point.
The whole character customization thing was quite cleverly done and it's really the only thing I looked at somewhat more in depth.

Sorry, I was really just looking for some idea on how to approach a technical issue I was dealing with at the time myself.

But as I said it's pretty easy to dinf out how to do this yourself.
Just download the game's installation file and you can crack it wide open.

>Implying Han is not a failure

Eh, what the hell, it's been a while.

Any word on a 1080p download link? Or are we still just posting porn of dead minor characters?

>terrorists don't even bat an eye at exploding a structure potentially killing thousands of workers
You mean the one that blew up an entire planet?

Nah Sabine was probably all "hey Zeb, let me doodle on your chestplate". If she even asked.

Anyone here remember pulp phantom? That needs to be done again with The Room, you're tearing me apart padme

Oh, Zeb definitely requested it from Sabine. It's a memento from an unforgettable weekend with one very special clone...

There is nothing wrong with a little SS here and there,

WHY IS THIS NOT HIGHER RES. ARGGH

>A known terrorist stronghold, they were supplying ships to the rebellion
Alderaan was a planet of pacifists, they only threatened to do it to get Leia to talk. And then they blew it up anyway, because Tarkin has a despairing princess fetish.

>Alderaan was a planet of pacifists
supplying a violent rebellion with ships and weapons.
That's the same hypocrisy like the swiss claiming to be neutral.

Not saying the planet deserved to be blown up, just saying getting involved with a rebellion and trying to hide behind 'but we're pacifists' was pretty fucking stupid.
If you wanna blame someone, blame Bail Organa.

It just popped up on iTunes yesterday, expect YFNs release soon.

For some reason the way anakin said "from my point of view, the Jedi are evil!" Was cute

TELL THAT TO KANJI-CLUB

THAT'S NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS

That line brings my fucking piss to a boil every time. Self-referential humor has never been in Star Wars, it doesn't belong.

this seems to be the only dedicated star wars thread of Cred Forums, its been made constantly for years now i think.

might even date back to the start of the clone wars, any ways ive never seen another star wars thread any where of Cred Forums.

>Self-referential humor has never been in Star Wars, it doesn't belong.

Episode 3 had this line where Obi-Wan said "How did we get into this situation? We're smarter than this."

Cred Forums and /tg/ usually have threads.

Cred Forumss latest flavor is "Luke, did I ever tell you....." copypastas

I stand corrected, it just triggers my autism.

Here's a Chuchi.

the moment in the cantina where finn and rey are talking finn says
>So I ran. Right into you. And you looked at me like no one ever had. I was ashamed of what I was.

major cringe.

I get what was supposed to happen but still.
There were a few other things in the film that felt pretty fucking stilted as well.

Or the moment when kylo talks to vaders helmet

>Forgive me. I feel it again... The pull to the light... Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again... The power of the darkness... And I'll let nothing stand in our way... Show me... Grandfather... and I will finish... what you started.

this shit is bananas. We know Vader/Anakin became a force ghost. He would just show up and tell Kylo to stop being a fucking idiot, if he was actually talking to him.

Or some of the stuff Hand and Leia said. There's still good in him and all that stuff.
Pretty terrible dialogue.

Nah /tg/ has had a constantly running STar Wars General for as long as I can remember.

Sometimes they put out cool things like deck plans for ships and drawings turning old WW1/WW2 guns into blasters and other creative shit.

This doesn't even make sense, what am I doing

Hey it's me, Dave. I have some bad news regarding a certain senator from Pantora.

>Sterilize and Genocide Geonosis
That's great. The only good bug is a dead bug.

SS and Barriss...

SOURCE user. I NEED THE SOURCE. PLEASE

What the Force demands, user.

Well artificial intelligence isn't an established thing either, so it could easily be either.

Looks more like Bo-Katan then Barriss.

But don't stop.

Dave said it's the voice of an ancient Sith Lord who built the temple. He said that the Sith were trying to create a weapon in the temple but ancient Jedi found out before the weapon was finished and invaded the temple. At some point then weapon was activated or malfunctioned and the everyone on Malachor got turned into stone.

Also canon holocrons only have AIs in them.

It's okay, Dave, Pablo took me out for ice cream and told me. She moved to a nice farm on Bothawui. I'm happy for her.

>Or some of the stuff Hand and Leia said
When they start talking about Snoke and how he seduced their son, you can tell both of them were having a hard time taking it seriously.

Looks like they tried to make her less Indian/Ambiguously Asian and tried to make her look more East-Asian.

She was cute either way imo

Because Disney wants to subtly distance themselves from the prequels.

So you're just gonna ignore that Ezra was painted as evil while doing these things?

>Although it is not available for public purchase
Well fuck, I love those "art of" books.

>Brightly dyed hair doesn't belong in Star Wars.

>New eyes who dis
I fucking died

I second this

L-lewd.

This.

Every now and then you'll see one on /m/. I hear /tg/ has good ones.

your saber is shit.

Why do people pick on the power converters line? It was completely inconsequential. I feel like people felt they had to retroactively seek out a meme.

It's never gonna happen, but that would actually be amazing.

Yours looks like an HR Geiger turd.

That doesn't even make sense.

Legacy did it, but they had to show the Troopers taking off their helmets or, in the case of the NCO, he had the green lines like the clones did.

YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE

God damn Sabine's design is so much better this season.

I've always been a little unclear on Troopers.
They're recruited, right? Why would get his panties in a bunch over a squad calling each other by their names? Call numbers are for officers.

is she not literally the same?

No.

It's a pretty poorly constructed chase scene that really serves no real purpose, but I'd say the biggest problem is just how goofy the rathar looks. A big squid ball rolling around like some kind of dog chew toy just looks stupid.

I like the one where SS has an Ezra husbando shrine

Canon has had troopers going by their numbers significantly more often than by names or nicknames. Especially when the armor is on.

I honestly cannot even recall a time of Stormtroopers ever actually talking to each other and using their call numbers.

THAT'S NOT HOW THE SOURCE WORKS!

Helmets are always big, you retard.

it's just one waifu autist editing pictures.

Oh user, please don't do this to me. I need my daily fix of sweet lemon buttcheeks.

Twilight Company. It comes up in Lost Stars. I want to say at least one Insider short. Apparently using names on-duty can be penalized.

>Lost Stars
I meant Servants of the Empire.

>There are probably people in this thread at the very moment who who don't know what THX-1138 is let alone actually watched it.
I like to imagine that George Lucas in the back of his head when creating Star Wars thought of the holographic strippers and dickmilking machines in thx1138 and thusly introduced Twi'leks and holographic communication in Star Wars.

not really, but just imagine how boring space travel would be without holographic strippers

>tfw no new Inquisitors to waifu/husbando in season 3

So anons, would you fall for trap Grinky?

We always have Lieutenant Lyste and Agent Kallus

Thank god. SS was hot but Christ were they fucking stupid and overplayed.

Wook anons, can you update this article for the AAT for Rebel Alliance use? They have not updated. How much longer is the wook going to drag it's feet on new content? I feel like we need to make another wiki at this point. It's been two years now, they need to move the fuck on.

What if they brough Barriss back as one of the last of the Inkies?

>I feel like we need to make another wiki at this point.
That doesn't turn out so well....

PUT THAT GREEN GOBLIN BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP MEEEEEE

What the fuck happened to his breastplate

It isn't even a plate anymore, it's like it became cloth

But his collar is still there

What is this shit

It's semi-lewd, that's what it is

His shoes are fabulous though

I hope she does so she can get killed.

>Green goblin

Tasteless user...Barriss is cute. CUTE

Fucking same

delet

>people unironically trying to defend the Empire as not evil
Listen, we have all liked the badguys in a series at one point, but the mental gymnastics you have to go through for this is a level of autism even I find as too much.

Will we ever see Sloane in Rebels?

I'll admit, that's adorable, but she reminds me of two people who betrayed me, since they loved Barriss and ya know she turned on the Jedi...

You're doing God's work user.

I really hope Rey makes a light-polearm in VIII. It would suit the fighting style she has the most practice with.

>You will never see animated Seventh Sister and Barriss fondle each others buttcheeks

Mistakes were made.

>Although it is not available for public purchase
...Yet?

Or was this always just going to be an in-house resource?

Honestly pic related seems more Rey's style. She uses both ends of her quarterstaff, not just the one, and a maul-style double-saber lets her keep her hands further apart than an inquisitor spinny-saber would.

>inb4 practice, or lack thereof, is irrelevant to Rey

No idea, wook didn't really say. I hope it eventually goes up for sale, but I don't have my hopes up.

There's at least 10 threads of Star Wars on Cred Forums an hour. It's mostly pure shitposting though filled with retarded memes and people who've never watched the films. /k/ occasionally has a Star Wars thread and /tg/ always has them. But here is the only place you'll find genuine discussion about the lore that's normally neutral. This only place on Cred Forums that talks about the EU, OT and Prequels positively.

what does a spinny saber have to do with it?

you also cannot hold the double sided saber with a quarter staff handhold.

I mean, they're shutting it down because they're hurting for money, and a book like this could sell.

On the other hand, they no longer have a game to promote...

Yeah, you got me there.

The spinny saber was relevant because it's also double bladed, but it would work less well for her than mauls because the handle is much shorter.

And mauls would work less well than a more polearm styled weapon

I'm actually ok with the choice to switch holographic strippers to holographic chess. I'm just disappointed no one's come up with a rule set for playing holographic space chess.

Shit, really? is galaxy of heros safe at least?

I would pay so much money for a prop blaster rifle

So they rolled with the idea from TCW's Clone Force 99? They do look like the artist took inspiration from the Bad Batch

Do you reckon Thrawn is still from the Unknown Regions? With the First Order springing up from there, it's not a place the canon can ignore for very long.

>t's not a place the canon can ignore for very long.
Why not? Everyone else has.

Because, as I said, that's where the First Order originated. Just as the PT exists to answer the question "How did the situation in the OT come about?", the ST (at least so far) raises a lot of questions about how shit got to this point. Unless they renumber the movies they can't make a midquel trilogy, so the books and comics and such are going to have to look at that period.

Leaving non-movie sources to explain movie stuff seems like a very Lucas way of doing things.

>First Order

I just pretend they don't exist.

Fine, but not everyone does, so there's a market for info about them.

Also Ach-to's backstory.

who?

The planet with the first Jedi temple, where Luke has spent his exile.

What a stupid name for a planet.

Earth is a terrible name for a planet.

>tfw we'll never officially name Earth Terra

user, Terra is just earth/dirt in Latin. You just laterally shifted the problem.

What else are we going to call Earth? We're literally living in a ball of dirt floating through space.

Are there any languages where the name of the planet isn't a synonym for soil or ground?

Why not just call it Sol III?

Well, the rest of the Solar System has a theme. Are there any greco-roman dieties unaccounted for?

Because that would just be freaking boring.

Oh sure, if you want to live on a world with a pussy numerically derived planet name. Fuck that, I hereby rechristen the Earth as Planet Schmoopdeedoo Prime. Much more dignified.

yes and no.
in many languages it depends on what kind of "dirt" you mean.
Spanish has "Tierra" both the word for the planet and for loose soil, but there's also "barro" which means the same thing, but doesn't appear to be the name of the planet.

Then you have dirt as in filth, like 'your floor is dirty': "suciedad", "mugre", "lodo".

We already are. Roman mythology Terra Mater is Mother Earth. Our world gives weans us with her fruit, quenches our thirst, gives us air to breathe; we are her children.

In the same way a parasitic invasion are the children of the host.

strawpoll.de/2a552ws

Let's call it Tony.

My name is Tony

Change it to Earth.

This had better be a legally binding poll. I'm burned out on the constant shitshow of American politics, but this is a race I can get behind!

no

>Make Schmoopdeedoo Prime great again!

that is literally your concept idea right there, user.

Bob.

The ancient jedi had this same conversation
>What should we call this planet
>*sneezes*
>Ach-to it is, then.

>The planet Gesundheit

Disney has said that they have a Star Wars spin-off movie scheduled for 2020.

Any speculation as to what it is?

S-stupid nerfherder, in the ancient language of the Whills, Ahch-To means "Glorious Enlightenment" and if you knew anything you wouldn't be so quick to mock it! Next you'll talk smack about the other Jedi homeworlds, Pfff-Tff-Tfff and Arff-Wooff, you philistine!

Clone shenanigans

The most popular theory is that it's Boba Fett

Fan speculation, or viral marketing? You decide!

Yadle movie.

Let's wait to see how well Rogue One and Han's Solo movie go before speculating on the third anthology, unless they announce it early.

We could always pull a Quarian from Mass Effect and name our planet "Walled Garden" in some old ass language.

So, what do you guys think of Jar-Jar?

Model Imperial citizen. Supported the Emperor years before he was even the Emperor. Great guy to be.

Guys, just came up with a good name for Earth:
Sacratam, Latin for Hallowed Home

Sheev's grand vision.

That's a terrible name.

I mean, we can still be friends but

What? Scrotum?

Please. The name of Earth is Bob

Poe Dameron personal prequel story. Exiting adventure romp in the style of old timey movie classics. Think Indiana Jones with another main character.

Adventures of teenage Leia, moonlighting as rebellion leader while pretending to be an emissary. Young adult self-insert power trip for people with vaginas like Divergent, Hunger Games et al.

Young Han prequel story. How did he meet Chewie, get his pants and gamble for the Falcon. Kind of like Hangover set in Star Wars with blaster fights.

Kallus' turns traitor after his interactions with the Phantom crew. Film will only mention the Rebels cast at most and focus on Kallus' inner struggle with shifting loyalties and the moral ambiguity of the choices he made. Dark and gritty. Think deerhunter in space.

Maz Kantana film. How did she become a legend? Who was she before she put on the glasses? How often do disoriented force sensitive people stumble around in her basement? What's behind all the other doors in that corridor?

Kanji Club film. A youngster gangers struggles with his dreams of becoming a dancer and leaving behind the gang life and his criminal friends. We learn valuable lessons about true friendship and learning foreign languages.

The Slugfather. And epic crime saga involving the Black Sun and the Hutt crime syndicates.

>Young Han prequel story. How did he meet Chewie, get his pants and gamble for the Falcon. Kind of like Hangover set in Star Wars with blaster fights.
We might end up seeing most of this in the first Solo movie.

The Travels of Lor San Tekka. A travelogue detailing the wonders of the Force and the Galaxy. Think The Travels of Marco Polo.

>first Solo movie.
I'm one of the seemingly few who actually like the idea of a Han Solo movie, and even I say there shouldn't be more than one.

Sounds like some edutainment.

Seriously though, we need to get some mileage out of Max Von Sydow before he kicks it. So wasted in TFA.

But user, we have his likeness for any future comics, CG appearances and novel art. What more do you want?

Vocals.

Just buy an air pistol and stick some greebles on it.

Anyways, I'll stop now.

This never fails to make me laugh.

Marry, Fuck, Kill
>Marry Rey
>Fuck Leia
>Kill Padme

Fuck Padme just to say I did, marry Leia because royalty, kill Rey because nobody would notice if she suddenly disappeared.

>might even date back to the start of the clone wars, any ways ive never seen another star wars thread any where of Cred Forums.

/tg/ has had the longest running thread of Star Wars actually. /swco/ only appeared during late Season 5 and the release of Season 6, gaining traction as Star Wars Rebels emerged. With the premiere of Rebels. /swco/ was finally established.

Leia or carried Fisher? Cause if it's the used up coke whore kill that one.

Fuck Padme
Marry Leia
Kill Rey

I'd like to kill Padme too but if I can only kill one it'd be Rey. I find Padme hotter than her.

He's not talking about New Earth.

Fuck Padme, kill Leia and marry Rey just because

a) In the movie industry you have to suck a little dick to get to the top.
b) in the 70/80s people just did coke. Like everybody was smoking in the 50s.

My point is you're just prejudiced cause Carrie got old, which is hardly her fault.
Tell me you wouldn't fuck a coked up Portman.

As much as I personally dislike her as a character...marry Rey as she is the only one of the three who might not put you second to her work.
Fuck Leia, you know she is probably a tiger in bed.
Kill Padme Though wouldn't marrying her be the same thing?

>Poggle's escape being addressed somewhere and not just an off-screen "I guess"
Wow, I never thought Poggle of all people would merit that, but I'm down for it. Possible part of an unreleased TCW arc?

>my husbando still has a part in an upcoming story

Is Poggle going to pop up in Rogue One: Catalyst?

Been out of the loop for a bit, isn't all of geognosis abandoned during the rebels time frame?

Wait, Venators were really that small? I thought they were roughly the same size as Imperial class or something

i didnt think the average stormtrooper was evil, and the empire might have been cool if the rebels didnt go around causing trouble. But then i learned the empire killed all the genosians to hide the death star plans so ya they are evil

wtf sloan is black? i always saw here as a blonde white woman

It is, and the Geonosians have basically been wiped out. The Vader comic shows Geonosis a little bit after ANH, and apparently the only Geonosian left there is a queen who can't produce any more eggs and it's driven her insane.

Since he's tied to the Death Star and Luceno loves continuity references I'd expect Poggle to at least be mentioned somewhere. Maybe the book will explain that whoever Sidious had running the DS project during the Clone Wars broke Poggle out.

Tfw you'll never be ordered at blaster point to drop your pants by a sexy imperial officer.

The book actually takes place during the Clone Wars so we might see Poggle actually do something instead of just being mentioned in passing.

This is the reddit post, the OP hasn't posted a new one yet.

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/53nvlq/canon_starships_to_scale_info_in_comments/

You probably couldn't find it because that image is the one where I switched out the Venator because the one the OP did was off-model(used the wrong image) and recolored the Acclamator.

She's literally described as black

How? Her first appearance specifically calls her dark-skinned.

I keep seeing people surprised that Sloane is black. I know A New Dawn described her, but I'm wondering if they only know her from the Aftermath books. Does Wendig give any description about her appearance?

Go away CIC.

Just in time to sire his progeny, Poggle the Least: Last Son of Geonosis

It's a helluva drug, man. She didn't just get old, she got burned out.

I don't think anyone is shitting too hard on her. She's at worst a funny grandma right now. Glad she got cleaned up and is taking better care of herself, plus she has Gary to keep her out of trouble.

There are no heroes in a revolution, my friend.

I don't really feel like digging beyond her skin color so I can't comment on the description of her other attributes, but I did a quick search for "skin" for both Aftermath and Life Debt and found descriptions of her having dark skin twice in the former but found nothing in the latter.

nose is the same, face is thinner.

she's lost the babyfat.

No

Didn't you know, user? Cut a Geonosian in half and the halves each regenerate! Like worms!

Catalyst will start during the Clone Wars

Cad Bane when?

Oh I forgot about that.

He'll be re-introduced during an epic sequence where he gets himself caught by Agent Kallus and then crashes his shuttle with no survivors.

Dr. Aphra in Rebels when?

Yes

Thanks, also that OP forgot to include Rescuant Destroyers, Secutors and DP-20 gunships.

That's how my fanfiction starts!

Has Vader offed her yet?

I wish. She probably won't survive the comics...

This plot with Vader hunting down Aphra reminds me of Walt and Jesse in the final season of Breaking Bad

Oh there were more than just halves there. We're getting a full Poggle squad.

Jesus

So Sabine has a vore fetish?

Would that surprise you?

fair enough then

Nah, that's 100% JJ's MO

This. Lucas leaves stuff out but he at least gives you the crucial details. Abrams can't even manage that because he's obsessed with his "mystery box" bullshit.

The resulting pogglettes will be adorable, I guarantee you.

Good, good, they'll be cute and sweet, all the better for me to _hug them, oh yes come to daddy...

oh boy, what's the latest meme argument now?

>dredging up a post from nearly 2 hours ago
>calling things you don't agree with a meme
It's late Cred Forums, you may want to try this again when it's morning and there's a fresh thread

>literally four posts above mine

it's not like I rummaged through the thread you fucking idiot, they're literally right there. If you can't answer why even bother posting?

Jesus, Gary, take it down a notch.

I think you need sleep, you're getting cranky

>gets caught looking like an idiot
>y-your cranky, I'm so witty haha
just fuck off and die if you can't contribute to anything you worthless piece of shit.

Not that guy, but lad, your sodium content's getting dangerously high. I think it might be time to take a little break from posting.

Didn't really catch up on that Lego Revan deal, does it mean Revan is gonna be canonized soon ?

Are all the Lego sets based on canon material ?

This thread, why do you have it? May I see it?

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

Seems likely.

No.