Kelly does it again!

Kelly does it again!

I thank the lord every day that I live in a world where Kelly exists.

Please tell me this is real.

It is indeed, I just looked it up.

THOSE FUCKERS!

>The Los Angeles Times proclaims The Onion’s editorial cartoonist, Stan Kelly, “A maniac whose ideas frequently make no sense at all!” But what do you expect from the Lame-stream Media? What truly makes no sense at all is that there has never been a published collection of Kelly’s work - until now! Easily our era’s top opinion-maker, Kelly influences everyone from world leaders to water cooler layabouts. Sticking it to the sickos and giving props to the patriotic, Kelly’s super-award-winning cartoons “tell it like it is” and frame today’s crucial issues in context so you don’t have to. This lavish, soft-cover 50th Anniversary Collection, compiled by acolyte Ward Sutton and loaded with bonus extras, presents the best of Kelly in his signature, eye-popping black and white. It’s a trip every Kellyhead has been dying to take!

What a glorious day to not be an Unpatriotic Sicko!

Is this actually good? How much does it cost?

WAIT!

WHAT
THE ACTUAL
FUCK?...

Lady and gentlemen, I think this is a game-changer.

$19.99 + tax + shipping

>Is this actually good

Did you really just type then send that?

Man that sounds like a steal.

>I need to go to the theater like I need a hole in the head

Meh, he just shills for his book. I know this is a thing a real Kelly would do but there is no extra layer,no joke. Also Kelly works better if he is mad at normal things or happy over awful events.

>t. sicko

Get the fuck out Boco! No sickos allowed in this thread!

Yes sir...

>happy over awful events
That sounds more like Asay than Kelly.

>t. no talent punk with an ax to grind

>t. Charles M. Schulz (Overrated Hack)

He is happy about real crimes on Tv. Just because it entertainment for him.

t,annonymous(no good sicko probably made in china)

As a no-talent sicko i can say it's fine since nobody likes muslims anyway

What is this? Pro-life Family Circus?

>Mfw I bought a copy a few weeks ago, and am therefore not a sicko

There are sickos on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who won't buy this classic piece of American literature

I wonder if Lincoln even wanted to go to that play.

My American Cousin was actually known as quite a good comedy so I imagine he did