Is he right? Is a chainsaw not a cooler and more rad weapon than a sword...

Is he right? Is a chainsaw not a cooler and more rad weapon than a sword? Does having crazy inhuman head or body parts not make you more rad than regular person?

The chainsaw is cooler, but animal heads just make you a furry, which is decidedly un-radical.

Chainsaw isn't an actual weapon. They are lumber tools. Swords are actually made to kill and are real weapons.

>Is a chainsaw not a cooler and more rad weapon than a sword?
Over sized gas powered hedge cutter
VS
Glorious Nippon Steel folded over 1000 times

Katana's are radder than chainsaws.

Any increase in coolness is determined by how the object is used.

A chainsaw is appropriately cool when cutting wood or fighting zombies, but impractical otherwise.

A crazy inhuman head is only rad if it gives you an advantage in some aspect of life.

>Nippon
Patrick most likely made it himself. You know that at least one of those clones received a post-graduate blacksmithing education.

Comics that non virgins will never understand.

>folded over 1000 times
nigga more than 60 makes no difference

A chainsaw is a tool, not a weapon.

Weaponized chainsaw would be chainsaw nunchuks.

Chainsaw weapons are reddit tier.
Real weapons like swords are the real coolness.

That wasn't even close to my point. It's locally-produced in Cumberland. Not Japanese.

I would also add: Improvised or ad-hoc weapons are automatically cooler. Draw a sword or arrive with a chainsaw... okay... fine... beat the tar out of someone with a stepladder? Radical. You strap a chainsaw to an arm stump? Groovy. Beat some upstart tribune of the plebs to death with a chunk of park bench? Patrician.

You get the idea.

I can't find the webm from that one puppet show where a guy stabs through a sword with a big stick.

Here ya go son.

Show is Thunderbolt Fantasy, it's good shit.

How the hell does that even work? Damn Taiwanese puppet shows.

He channels his Ki through blunt objects. It's revealed the sword he uses throughout the show is just a slab of wood.

As the picture says, he even painted it silver. Which really just makes it funnier somehow.

He also made a dude's ribs explode out of his back, like some kind of backwards chestburster. Backburster.

We all know the solutíon to this
Riddle

These are some pretty edgy muppets.

i would like to know the context of this

Chainsaws are gay and even look like dicks.
Only closet gays think they're cool.

Swords also look like dicks

Pretty much everything looks like a dick.

Quick! Think of a weapon that doesn't look somewhat like a dick!

Beat me to it.

>throwing anus

every fucking time

The answer is both, and also completely oversized

>just an oversized chainsaw sword
>not an oversized chainsaw LASER sword
For shame.

Boomerang?

I swear you beat me to it by a second.

Eh, all good, but can the chainsaw be made even cooler? Such as multiplying it by 6, lighting it on fire, and putting it on a robot?

Has science gone too far?

>just an oversized chainsaw laser sword
>not an oversized energy chainsaw + oversized pizza cutter
step up

That isn't on fire in the pic. Lying about cool stuff you have is super lame.

>the throwin anus

Ice Planet confirms, Chainsaw > Sword

McNinja is a salty cunt

But that's an ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW, you can't compare that to a regular chainsaw.

Orange transparent sword > orange transparent chainsaw.

he likes them

>Is a chainsaw not a cooler and more rad weapon than a sword?
It is.
>Does having crazy inhuman head or body parts not make you more rad than regular person?
It does.
The good doctor is just jelly, being a doctor takes away some of the rad from being a ninja and he's left with rad deficiency. Unhealthy for ninjas not to be max rad.

Is Rad going to point out the Doc's hypocrisy in believing himself better than everyone else because he's a ninja?

That's why real men use chainswords.

Someone should make an ice planet comic or a movie.

When I was a kid, I always thought that their chainsaws are supposed to be glowing hot to cut through ice.

I think there was a game like that.
Lost planet or something.