ITT: your face when Civil War III is announced

ITT: your face when Civil War III is announced

She doesn't really kill herself, does she?

He going to get her out of that noose so he can give her a ticket for unauthorized retirement or what?

I'm still confused why they named in Civil War 2 and not just any other name, do they have that much of a hard on for getting the movie audience?

No suicide is against the law!

>mfw it starts before Civil War II is over

The movies represent much more income than comics sales for Marvel and there was a really narrow window to take advantage on the CW movie normie hype
>do they have that much of a hard on for getting the movie audience?
Yes

I hope Civil War III is the heroes flat out killing each other.

Is she really dead

My face when Civil War III was announced!?!?

Just have It be an MK or DBZ tournament at this point.

Looks like a vault dweller, both in appearance and in action

Yeah. Civil War III announced. The face you make when.

I hope either one of two things happens if Civil War III happens:

1. Both sides are fighting each other, until one of the characters yells out for them to stop. Why? Because there's a cat stuck in a tree. Miraculously this actually makes them all stop. After rescuing the cat from the tree, both sides realize they don't want to fight each other anymore. Whatever they were fighting over, it doesn't matter anymore. They decide they're going to stop, right there. Because the cat in the tree reminded them of what they should be. And the fighting between friends and allies was a reminder of what they should not be.

OR

2. Spider-Man, not wanting to deal with yet another Civil War, decides to get all the surviving Spider-Men and Spider-Women he came into contact with in Spider-Verse. With their combined numbers and strength, they overpower and basically beat the crap out of everyone. Peter then rants at them for how stupid and assholish they're being (the Civil War people not the Spider-People), before delivering a speech about responsibility. And when I say speech I mean a GREAT speech,. A speech that's so good and tear-jerkily awesome that it makes both sides decide they don't want to fight anymore.

>2. Spider-Man, not wanting to deal with yet another Civil War, decides to get all the surviving Spider-Men and Spider-Women he came into contact with in Spider-Verse. With their combined numbers and strength, they overpower and basically beat the crap out of everyone. Peter then rants at them for how stupid and assholish they're being (the Civil War people not the Spider-People), before delivering a speech about responsibility. And when I say speech I mean a GREAT speech,. A speech that's so good and tear-jerkily awesome that it makes both sides decide they don't want to fight anymore.
And then he sacrifices their souls to Mephisto for an unlimited harem of Aunt Mays, right?

Because this is Pete we're talking about. He doesn't have the right to be lecturing anyone in the Marvel universe about morality.

Wait; the Civil War III face, right?

I do see your point. I can see why some people like yourself may see Pete doing what I described as a sign of hypocrisy and that he has no "right to be lecturing anyone in the Marvel universe about morality." To be honest I'm not so sure myself if I'd want Peter to rant and deliver a responsibility speech. What I DO KNOW I want is having all the Spider-People from the different universes overpowering and beating the crap out of everyone on both sides and making them stop fighting. Because that would be awesome (and kind of funny at the same time). Now as for what happens after that, I'm not actually that sure to be honest.

I don't even this thread, I'm just here to say that when Civil War Infinity: X-Avengers Unassembled comes out Norman Osborn better get Metal Wolf Chaos

>a new shitty cash grab Marvel event
I just don't care anymore.

there's a god chance that's what well get if Iron patriot ever merges with POD minus POD

Is this the right sort of ridiculous? I've only ever seen American Godzilla posted.

Also is Godzilla Nuke? Because becoming a giant radioactive kaiju is sort of the closest he could ever get to a happy ending.

>a typical Cred Forums reaction to news

nah, America Kaiju is a guy named Todd Zilla. His kaiju form is the result of a cocktail of bootleg super serum, lizard serum, hulk blood, and some mutagen stabilizers.

also according to reports, the USAvengers do pick up American Kaiju as their mascot/secret weapon

Iron Man uses meme logic to become the new Thor, then takes Captain America's shield and uses Spider-Man's webs.

Tony ain't half a patriot though. If anything he's a compassionate 1%-er. That's like the benevolent dictator of capitalism.

Just saying he can't go full 'MURRICA like USAgent could.

Not really a shame, because the origin is goofy. Sometimes goofy is good, sometimes bad. I'm going to pick up this book and hope that it's good.

I had to look it up because I didn't believe you but its Todd Ziller and that's amazing

>Todd Zilla
does he also furiously try to make me buy DLC for fallout 4?