Why can't Marvel have a Rebirth? ;_;7

Why can't Marvel have a Rebirth? ;_;7

Hopefully soon.

Because you can fit every decent creative mind at Marvel in a Civic

Well, one of the reasons Rebirth is doing so well is aside from the cheaper prices, they really just seem to be into it this time. Like they really give a shit about the stories for most of the series.

I can't see Marvel dropping the Legacy characters any time soon

That's the sad truth.

Also pointless, forced and overall repetitive events politics doesn't help at all.

And of course killing off or replace iconic characters with SJW acceptable versions, it's crap.

Nevermind that its a fresh jumping on point and casuals who want to read DC comics because of watching BvS and SS provided most of the bump. Them #1s really help with sales as DC is just now learning.

And yet Rebirth has much more talent and better stories, in comparison to Marvel's current garbage.

I hope that's true, the thing about casuals.
Comics could use some fresh blood.

That's what I said, dude. I'm saying that this time the guys working on Rebirth really seem to be into it. They're giving it a proper go. They're focusing on writing something good instead of something just controversial most of them anyway

It really is a good time to enjoy DC and I hope this continues for some time to come.

Rebirth sucks though.

Because DC already has all of the shitty no-name writers that Cred Forums will put on a pedestal for nostalgiafagging

>Lobdell
>Humphries
>Percy
>Jurgens
>Tynion

>talent

>cherrypicking
>the books they're writing aren't even bad
>implying Percy is bad

Well that's odd, when casuals started coming into Marvel everyone was mad that people were coming into their club house. I'm happy that DC has some time in the sun, they really needed it after New 52, I just wish I was more excited and intrested in what their current line has, so far only a handful of titles have me following them, and only 3 are on my pull list.

I'm diging it though, DC dominating the monthly charts means that, hopefully, soon Marvel will start upping it's game again. They got lazy only having to contend with Batman for so long.

>cherry picking
But, that's what everyone does with Marvel, they complain about a few select titles or pages and say the whole comic line is the same.

I don't like casuals coming onto Cred Forums and acting like they're long term fans, but honestly comics need some new fans.

>fresh jumping on point

Yeah, I bet casuals are really excited for Flash Jr they know nothing about and who shares a name with a delinquent, or hearing about how the "old" Superman is replacing the "new" Superman after the "new" Superman was killed

>because of watching BvS and SS provided most of the bump

No sane person would watch BvS or SS and think "I want to read the stories that inspired these"

>They're focusing on writing something good instead of something just controversial

Watchmen part of DCU
Tim Drake "dying"
New 52 Superman dying

Cherrypicking Marvel would be to find the good talent.

>the books they're writing aren't even bad

>shitty no-name writers that Cred Forums will put on a pedestal for nostalgiafagging

Percy's not bad, he's just a mediocre writer trumped up with good art.

because we don't need any rehashing of fucking origin stories. fuck you your suggestion would make things worse

I saved this from Cred Forums nearly 10 years ago, but it applies to you too.

Cred Forums has a picture for every argument and retort under the sun.

It's possible for Marvel to get worse than it is right now?

Bendis in every comic

I don't know, user. Any time they tried to enact a major shift in status quo, it was either handled poorly, or met with lots of fan outrage, or sometimes both.

Knowing Marvel, even if they did a Nu52 and started fresh, they'd fuck it up somehow, because it's clear that, like... 90% of the writers and editors at Marvel don't know shit about the stories and characters they send to print, or understand what makes them relatable or enjoyable.

>No sane person would watch BvS or SS and think "I want to read the stories that inspired these"
I tire of stale memes.

BvS- 9/10
SS-5.5/10 + normie pandering

People are coming.
>Harley Quinn sells more than Batman

Eat my taint, Mr. Mouse.

Bendis in every Star Wars book.

>Knowing Marvel, even if they did a Nu52 and started fresh, they'd fuck it up somehow, because it's clear that, like... 90% of the writers and editors at Marvel don't know shit about the stories and characters they send to print, or understand what makes them relatable or enjoyable.
QFT

And we actually did sorta have a fresh reboot from Marvel via the Ultimate universe. Look how Marvel fucked that up.

What really pisses me off is that Ultimate Marvel had so much untapped potential, but instead they allowed Loeb and other shit writers to run it into the ground. Ultimate Spider-Man was my 1st comic series that I regularly read as a kid. I still have the actual issues not the TPB from #1-49.

It was an alternate universe yet hacks automatically wanted stuff from 616 again. I mean we could've gotten an Ultimate version of ROM and the Spaceknights battling the Dire Wraiths. The possibilities were endless.

Eventually they'll realize that tumblords aren't actually buying their comics. The New 52 lasted like five years. Give Marvel some time.

yes. it could always be worse

optimists make me fucking sick sometimes

bendis just being at marvel makes things worse.

oh you just wait when disney reboots the old republic, they'll probably have bendis do it

>ultimate ROM

screw that just bring him back

i don't even think i want to know what's going on with venom spaceknight. i don't even want to touch it.

They'll probably have their own rebirth after Mavel NOWer

They'll have a big major event (probably something with Hydra and Cap or Redskull). Hopefully if Marvel is smart they won't rush the event and carefully plan out the plot and not put Bendia on charge of the story.

Then afterwards their relaunch all their titles with fresh creative teams (with the exception of ASM becaus Slott will never leave the book goddamn it) and new hooks and status quos to try and grab people.

I'm pretty sure if they ever get around to making Annihilation 2, you can bet your ass Bendis will write it.

D*sney won't let them.
D*sney only "rebirths" franchises that don't need it.

Well when Stan Lee dies all those lives he's been storing up will be released and need to be reborn somewhere

Exactly, once they figure out girls and minorities don't buy comics they will be back on track.