Blade
Gun
Dagger
Axe
Bow and Arrow
Baseball Bat

>Axe

Please permaban Damifag

With a pregnant woman that is carrying his child because statistics states that he have a high chances of becoming an absence father.

Killing him means he could come back on an event.

Nah. Have him fade into obscurity.
AZRAEL HIM.

Azrael came back. You have to Orpheus or Batwing him

I wouldn't, he's a better character than Tim

Dagger

>Baseball Bat

He is black Tim :D

>Blood trail starts before the knife has cut into him
This shit makes me mad.

But which Azrael was it, user? Hmm?

Duke is a discount Tim Drake with extra PC points for diversity.

I think deep down Snyder knows that he cant work with many characters, his other DC work hasn't gotten anywhere near the response his Batman work has so he's trying to cling on to Batman for as long as he can. I wouldn't mind but DC should stop treating him as an idea guy, he doesn't have the creative talent, it took him 5 years to bring a new idea to Batman (the current road trip in ASB). Every single thing is a rehash of something someone else has done.

During training, Bruce trips him, he falls and his his neck on a rock and breaks it and dies.

>tfw I like Orpheus
T-thanks for reminding me, user.

Gun.

crowbar and bomb

its tradition

Is that knife really good or did Batman give Duke garbage armor as a joke?

Jean-Paul Valley. Unless you mean Michael Lane-ing him?

i would have darkseid use the omega effect on him

that would erase both him and all the shitposts about him. win win scenario

Well he already gave him that atrocious costume as a joke.

Will this copy the battle with Damian in Streets of Gotham? And I approve the fade to obscurity.

Every single thing is a rehash of something someone else has done.

but somehow this negates the likeliness of him being a crime fighter?

Planted by Talia to distract Bruce so Damian would feel abandoned and go back to his mothen

Rope

Car.

Do you mean you would kill Duke with a minigun or Danny Trejo? They are equally deadly weapons.

>not "with a minigun or with a machete

Danny Trejo is fantastic though

Hell, Michael still shows up, Arkham Knight, even if he's just Jean with a different coat of paint.

lynching

He must suspect this as well as the fact that his run might very well be fastly forgotten once he is gone. It's the reason he desperatley tries to create an OC to batfamily because he's seen how succesfully it has worked for Morrison.

(What he doesn't seem to understand is that Damian works partly because he was an accident -- never ment to be permanent and partly because Morrison was much better writer than him)