Whats the sentance for fucking the robot secretary at work? I hope its just a fine and not a stay in the iso-cubes

Whats the sentance for fucking the robot secretary at work? I hope its just a fine and not a stay in the iso-cubes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_City
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI9QYCriMrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'd probably just get fired, if they even caught you. The judges don't have time to run around for mundane crimes like that. Besides organized crime, Mega-City One is a pretty AnCap world

Oh thank goodness. She was flirting with me all day, and started screaming when i hit her internal motherboard with my dick. She had sweet soft plastic boobies, so i hope the boss will let me keep her since i may or may not have impregnated her with a protoform.

>The judges don't have time to run around for mundane crimes like that

you fucking wish, creep

Is the robot in question free, or property of your workplace?

You could get turned in by your son who is "helping" Judge pal.

Bosses property, but he doesnt care about it that much. I saw a filthy illegal mutant piss on her infront of him once and he didnt care. I could give her a much better home.

Is the relationship consensual?

Petty Vandalism. Six months maximum.

the penalty for not wanting a stay in the iso-cubes is a stay in the iso-cubes

Obviously. She flirted with me first. I coupdnt say no to those cute pink eyes and sensual voicebox.
Thats so ridiculous i could actually belive that to be a thing

And do you two actually do the deed at work or at home?

In the supply closet at work.

What's her name? Come to think of it, you still haven't said - where do you work? I don't want to think about anything tampering with my munceburgers.

BY GRUDD DON'T DO IT user
THE JUDGES'LL GET YA

Macfatties, her name is gloria-69. Shes a cashier bot, and those fat peices of shit treat her like dirt. I think im the only one in the universe who loves her.

JUDGES ARE SHIT

an A-10 warthog air strike since you violated the robots NAP

DROKK user WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>NAP
The fucks a NAP?

I'M CALLIN' THE JUDGES

Appropriation of historical hardware for a citizen's arrest and sentencing? That's ten in the cubes!

non aggression principle

I agree with that image user

Thank you for your co-operation, citizen.

For your crimes of Petty Theft, Vandalism, Common Assault, Droid-Baiting, Causing an Electro-Magnetic Nuisance, and Breach of Health Code Regulations you will be sentenced to 14 years imprisonment in the Iso-Cubes and a mandatory psych evaluation. For failing to report your assignations, your employer will be fined and be subject to a crime blitz. "Gloria-69" will be examined by Tek-division.

Please place your hands in the restraints below the terminal and await pickup. If you fail to do so, you will be charged with further violations.

Have a great day!

YOULL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE, JUDGES!!!! Come on gloria, run.

Fucking pigs

Wait, I thought hedonism is commonplace in megacity. So why not robo-sexuals

I thought they allow almost anything, almost

oh I guess it's because robot is not his

But the robot did consent.

>My country wont exist in 22nd century

oh well

I mean it wont even have a megacity

A free robot, ie. one that owns itself can certainly consent to any deviant weirdness allowed by law, but as the property of another individual or business that's not the robot's decision to make. Quite possibly literally, given how the programming may well have been altered by the owner in question. Maybe the Robot was programmed to come onto our luckless perp for whatever reason, we just don't know yet.

Doing it in an unsanitary place in a commercial/industrial building though, that's just criminal.

JUDGE MODS

Where do i start with dread.
Im particuraly interested in atlantis is that the clasical atlantis or just a city they built underwater either way sounds really interesting.

Question to people who read Dredd:

Was the movie a good adaptation? What are your biggest complaints? If I liked the movie, will I like the comics?

(Urban, not Stallone)

>Was the movie a good adaptation?
It was to the comics what the Dark Knight Trilogy was to Batman: trying to capture the same spirit, but a bit grittier and more realistic.
>What are your biggest complaints?
None, really. I'm capable of recognizing that the campy style of the comics wouldn't work onscreen in the same way
>If I liked the movie, will I like the comics?
Probably. The movie did overall feel like a typical short Dredd story. (I'm so glad that they didn't overexert themselves trying to do one of the "big" storylines.)

>The movie did overall feel like a typical short Dredd story.
I think it gave a good presentation of what felt like a typical day (except for the part where the four corrupt Judges show up) in the life of a Judge (i.e. shitty).

>Petty Theft
Am i missing something here.

I've never seen smile that big on Dredd before.

What's in uranium city.

can any of you guys point me to the bathroom

Obviously Uranus

Oddly enough, its a real place. A real, depressing place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_City

It mostly appeared in the series Harmony Krieg about a female bounty hunter's adventures in the frozen, mildly radioactive North. Pretty good stuff, but they've never been collected and the last story was in 1997.

That does sound like a horrible place.

He stole her cherry.

Misappropriating office supplies too.

What's this about sexbots?

There's probably a lesson in all of this.
Probably.

If you want to be successful, buy only high quality sex droids. Then you can be the mayor.

Good man.

Dis gonna be good

>asking about crimes on the MC-1 net

That was your first fuck up. Hope you're behind 50 firewalls and Hondo-Crit creep.

Reporting now for that sweet sweet judge prizes.

Consider it a blessing.

Unless you live i Ausie land or rich as fuck. Living in the world of Dredd is suffering.

Oddly though /r9k/ or Cred Forums would love Hondo City.

They really aughta put a judge ordered shutdown function in all droids.

>the store owner fixed the damage.
That place was a lot less disreputable then i expected.
Then again when you have the judges nearby your not gonna fuck around are you.

>Russia nuked to hell and back
>Germany is a nuclear wasteland
everything went better than expected

I would like to know some atlantis storys.

Would you now?

Wait we still have ice somewhere?

>Sentance

Is there a law against incorrect spelling?

>a huge death mark next to Chile
But was that just the capital or the entire country?

The City. In Dredd's world, most of the population is concentrated in Mega-Cities. South-Am is... was one of them. There's probably still people in the rest of the country, but there's no accounting for their living conditions.

Judge user pulls through.

Do you have the OZ story Judge ?
I want to see Dredd dealing with shitposters.

Thats pretty good speed.

Damn right I do! But I'd have to take a break to get some food first. OZ is a pretty long 'un!

Wait no hold on, did you mean Oz or The Wizard of Oz one?

And that's all she wrote!
Of note is that this story was drawn by Brendan MacCarthy, who has a hardcover volume with all of his Dredd work coming out on December courtesy of IDW.
The poor guy actually found out it was a thing because I posted about it on twitter...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get some food. If you got any short story requests, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

>six arrests are made on minor charges
Heh.

Yeah the one where he goes to Australia searching for a sku surfer

Im very much enjoying this so far taking good advantage of the story oportunitys an underwater city gives without getting to boged down in it.

Poor leslie

>they all look real
I want them to look like a real robot though

>The poor guy actually found out it was a thing because I posted about it on twitter...
as in he isnt getting paid

>Oddly though /r9k/ or Cred Forums would love Hondo City.
How so?

Nah, he's posting about it now on his own twitter so I imagine he must have gotten ahold of them and confirmed he's getting his share.
He better, because that book's gonna be fucking beautiful.

Alright alright alright! But first, let's talk a bit about that surfer. Let's talk about... Chopper.

Not the White Cliffs!

Get two coffins ready...

robots i think have rights now in mega city one i seem to remember there was a huge arc about it years ago

Of course, you can't keep a good man down once he's tasted the sweet fruit of triumph. And soon Marlon Shakespeare would resurface in the garb of...

The Midnight Surfer!

Ok Cred Forums, who you got?

Hate to rain on your parade,
but did you noticed "mutant population" sign next to Germany,
not in the middle of it?
Kinda make sense, considering stable winds blasting eastward from Jerrys to Poland.
Also,
Judge user, I fraggin love your storytimes,
but kinda wish they would be easier to find in
archive/desuarchive.

Frag, first part was sopposed to linked to

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI9QYCriMrw

Just a heads-up: once we're done with this, I'm moving the storytime over to Mostly because OZ is fuckhuge and would put us over the image limit for this one.

Im not entirely clear how the phantoms tony scrawl is more impressive then choppers huge project.

I guess i will just put it down to kids being idiots

*phantoms tiny scrawl

Yeah, I imagine their logic is huge sprawling graffitti covering up an entire side of a city block < elementary school-level insults.

oh man. i would risk a cube sentence for a hershey bot...

Back before Day of Chaos it was revealed that "Hershey Heads" had become massively popular within the sexbot community, although of course they were never sold under that name.

But yeah, there's definitely some harsh sentences for engaging in lascivious activities while using the image of a judge. Some harsh, stiff, long sentences...

Holy shit its bigger then lady liberty
Also these kids are really pushing it the mountins were one thing but jesus christ this takes balls.

Yep, the Statue of Judgment has always been shown as looming huge over liberty, because symbolism works like that. The best part is that it also doubles down as the headquarters of PSU, the Public Surveillance Unit.

That must have been embarrassing for the judges.

Shit happens. At least it was less embarrassing than the time their brand new Hall of Justice fucking collapsed the second the Chief Judge cut the ribbon.

And that is enough prologue for now. If you'd like to know more about Chopper, climb on and surf back into

>washing up
Nice callback

You know i get the feeling they only do it because its illegal.
I see no reason they cant set up there own dedicated arenas for this compition or just leave the city

Oh shit hes desprete.

>only good honest rivalry
Sounds nice

And that children is why low level sky surfing is illegal.

that sign is refering to the green blob that covers germany similar to how the argentinian sign is placed in the ocean
they are just too small to place the sign inside them

That does sound pretty bad

>smoke from Dredd's Lawrod turns into the smoke in the smokatorium
Unf. Thanks for posting!

THANKS JUDGE PAL

>copies of 2000AD sitting on the table

seriously no crop of the guys face with that caption?

>so leave your vide sets now.
What kind of anchorman is that? Why do distopias have better new networks than the real world?

>No suicidal robot wife that tries to smash her own brain-analogue against walls
Why do I exist?

What is the point of this society?
It doesn't serve the needs of its people and has absurd crime rates.

If you ask the judges themselves, they'll tell you that they are the only thing standing between human civilization and utter anarchy, chaos and ultimately, destruction. Of course, that's one of the main thematic questions of the strip. Is survival at the expense of freedom and happiness worth it? Are the judges really the best option? Is there something better? Can something better exist in a world like this?

You better all buy issue 2000 tomorrow you fucking theives

Bought it just yesterday. Still gonna take a few weeks to reach me, but they're getting my money one way or another.

Was that his first kiss?

>I thought I was smarter than the law until I got caught writing this

I believe it depends on wether the Daily Star strip's are considered canon. Because if they are, then Anderson tapped that first.

I remember there was a Dredd issue that has mutant sympathizer college professor and students who turned themselves into mutants and decided it was a good idea to shoot up a fast food joint and hostage situation.

For mutant rights or something, as if it wouldn't worsen hate against mutants

SOUNDS FAMILIAR SOMEHOW

>the mayor
What

BritCit has the best Judge look.

Yup, Mutopia. Gimme a sec and I'll see about posting it.

MC-1 has a mayor, although it's mostly just for show and to give citizens the feeling that they actually hold some degree of power over their government. Mayor Byron Ambrose, one of the most beloved mayors of recent times, lived with a vintage swedish love droid.

Alright, a bit of background: this story was a part of the larger Mutants in Mega-City One sequence. The gist of it is that after Origins, Dredd championed for mutant law reform, eventually managing to reappeal the laws that banned mutants from entering and living in the city. This, of course, gained him and Chief Judge Hershey precious little fans in Justice Dept. and brought about a wave of crime directed at the new mutant citizens. It seemed to be just a matter of time before the mutants started fighting back...

But of course, as with most things in Mega-City One...

Appearances can be deceiving!

>Scott
Heh.

I self identify as a mutant.

Shufferin' shuccotash, shon!

>It's an X-Men #1 parody cover episode

Honestly I think this is the closest I've seen to Dredd having a smile but then Vienna's head gets in the way in the last panel so you can't really tell.

I like to think he is still frowning but the edges of his mouth probably twitched a little.

Sorry Judge user, didn't know you were in the middle of a storytime.

Already ended! Don't worry.

This is probably the purest, most canon Dredd smile so far. No mind control, no alternate universe, no cover fun. Just him running into Walter the Wobot post Day of Chaos.

>started screaming when i hit her internal motherboard with my dick
Tampering with droid circuitry?
5 years in the cubes.
PLUS six months for exceeding the decibel levels allowed by the noise ordinance.

>saying "Judges are shit"
>impersonating a Judge

life in a cube

How did they not get sued for this? Wholesale plagiarism, down to the names of characters and each member having a 1:1 match.

Cute!!
Can I go to the isocubes for calling a judge cute?

Good ol' satire. Plus, I'd be surprised if anyone at Marvel not called Al Ewing or Dan Abnett even knew this was a thing.

Probably, if you caught them on a bad day.

Isn't having an exposed mouth a weak-point?

Why havent they brought back walter as an ongoing sidekick?