Robin said was they would help Terra learn control and she responded by trying to murder them all and held an entire...

Robin said was they would help Terra learn control and she responded by trying to murder them all and held an entire city hostage, potentially murdering dozens.

What the fuck?

Yeah, the thing about Terra is she's just a terrible character desu. Her being evil just for the lulz makes more sense than trying to make her more sympathetic.

Her fight with Raven where Raven takes all her anger out on Terra for taking advantage of her friends, and especially Beast Boy, was damn satisfying. Especially for Raven being such a closed off person who still couldn't reveal her dark secrets for fear of having the other Titans hate her. That scene really resonated with me when that episode aired.

lrn2comprehension of media

Robin saying that

>implies

that beast boy betrayed her by revealing her secret to his leader, which implies that he doesn't trust her to become competent on her own

so she runs off and slade finds her, who manipulates her under the pretense of helping her learn to control herself

which she sees as an even trade because first, she is angry with them, and second, we know that she has caused devastating events in the past by not being able to control herself, so she will end up hurting people either way

and it runs deeper, it's really a pretty solid show you know

she look like an ayyylmao

>implies that beast boy betrayed her by revealing her secret to his leader
Yes, and, being terrible, she doesn't clarify or anything, she immediately runs away just for the sake of convienience for the writers. There's overly emotional characters, and then there's ones that don't seem to have basic reasoning.
Also, if she wanted help controlling herself, you think she'd, you know, take Robin up on that, even if she did feel betrayed by Beast Boy. If she was upset that he didn't trust her, why would Slade not trusting her be any better?
tl;dr She's still shit.

>and then there's ones that don't seem to have basic reasoning.
Just like real life.

Women are dumb whores. What other reason do you need?

>implying it's not truth

>implying you wouldn't blow up and entire city if it means you get to bang sex god Slade

also, what's up with all the Judas Contract talk on Cred Forums?
is it because of the upcoming movie?

Probably.I honestly think the movie is going to be really bad.

It might also be because of Priest's current Deathstroke comic being good and Priest said he has plans for the Judas Contract.

People have been hating on Priest because they feel he's trying to turn Deathstroke into a villain but the truth is that he was always a villain and him being written as an anti hero always felt forced.

>Priest writing Judas Contract
god I want this.
I just hope he'll keep the whole pedophilia thing in there. It's an integral part of the story and pussying out because "eww da's so gross :((" would ruin something potentially interesting..

bumop

>her being evil just for the lulz just makes more sense than trying to make her more sympathetic.
No it doesn't? Characters need reason and motivation for their actions.

In all that time after she came back and started to like Beast Boy again, do you think they ever had the talk.
"By the way, I really never did tell Robin, he just figured it out on his own because you were shaky on the obstacle course."
"Oh."

This Do you live under a rock or something?

Who dis

Priest is working with Abnett on it.I'm not sure what they plan to do since its going to be centered around Dick's generation and Terra(last time she showed up)was much younger than them.

The only character who should be evil for the lulz is the Joker.

Even ignoring that the Judas Contract is sketchy because Raven knew Terra was nuts and did not tell anyone.The Titans put up with all your baggage and you don't even bother to say 'Guys, I can sense emotions and I think our new member is nuts?'

Why was slade working for trigon again?

who? the woman?
that's his ex-wife, who later would shoot Slade in the eye.

In the cartoon Trigon told Slade he would bring him back to life if he captured Raven.