Political Cartoons thread

Lets see what you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are all these homofobic/transfobics cartoons? They're not even using real arguments.

*homophobic *transphobic

>christians are a minority

HA

>the hallway
What.
Thats pretty clever.

It's just a shitpost in comic form.

Someone sincerely believes American Christians are persecuted though.

>Thats pretty clever.
If you're retarded, sure.

This particular one is pro-tranny though. However I feel like it's an edit.

>Someone sincerely believes American Christians are persecuted though.
>faggot comes in behaving like a complete faggot
>business has all the rights to refuse service
>faggot gets media attention
>faggot gets his faggot friends to harass business
>faggot gets swiped under the rug because he is a faggot
>business owners lose their business
>they are not persecuted

>insult and belittle
Reprimand and criticize.

The phrase you're looking for is reprimand and criticize.

why should women and minorities be protected from insults?
Should you not be able to call a dumb fuck a dumb fuck?
I know the comic is more about people shouting "NIGGER!" at trannies or whatever. but that's where this is gonna go. Suddenly common insults will become "hate speak" if the target is in the correct progressive-stack bracket.

I think this one would work better without the crosses in the background if you dont know what they are about it is really confusing.

But i get the feeling this cartoon is very much targeted towards people already on there side and is more about maintaining hatred then inciting it.

>Suddenly common insults will become "hate speak" if the target is in the correct progressive-stack bracket
We are already seeing that with violence the last few years.
Everybody seems to be having dificulty telling the difrence between racial violence and regular violence.

south park predicted this

>Suddenly common insults will become "hate speak" if the target is in the correct progressive-stack bracket.
>not wanting a society that punishes generic insults and favors creative ones

Wait i just got it there things they are crucifying in the same way.
So yeah this comic is far to cluttered maybe if your brought them to the foreground it would auctualy work a little better.

why would someone shout "NIGGER" at a tranny?

>and favors creative ones
you mean MICRO-AGGRESSION!?

You can act smug, but it's still true

>there are still people who don't know what "right to refuse service" means
It means you can refuse service to people who behave or look completely inappropriately or refuse to compensate you for your service. Refusing service on the grounds of sex/race/politics/religion is discrimination and is against the law. Example: Shaniqua, a 300lbs black woman, comes into your KFC in a string bikini demanding 5 buckets of chicken with extra skin and a gallon of diet coke. It is legal for you to refuse her service on the grounds of her terrifying the other customers with her naked obese body, but not on the grounds of her being a nigger.

So why aren't you complaining about not being able to refuse service to somebody based on their race?

>It is legal for you to refuse her service on the grounds of her terrifying the other customers
>but not on the grounds of her being a nigger

What if you claim her being black is scaring the customers? In Florida being black, and thus being frightening, is enough justification to enact the "stand your ground law" and get shot.

Im pretty sure thats what user was talking about.
Its when shaniqua claims its because shes black that problems start.

>it's a Cred Forums episode

>American Christians are persecuted because they're not allowed to persecute others

What next, are you going to talk about what kind of out-of-style hat you think I wear?

because behaving like a nigger isn't tied to skin colour, it is a behaviour
nice refutal
They wanted to have a rainbow cake baked for them, had the cake already been baked then the business would have had trouble refusing them.

>refusing service is persecution
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

I bet its a bowler hat because you seem like a man with good taste.

but user, that's their culture. stop being islamophobic

>They wanted to have a rainbow cake baked for them
"No, sorry, we can't touch your gay money. It's against our religion."

One of these?

>refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings
>still willing to bake cakes for weddings from other religions

explain this christfags

I'm sure none of the gays who were denied services came in there dressed like they are during the pride parade. Regardless of whether the cake was baked or not. A business doesn't have a right to discriminate by refusing a customer service solely based on a factor out of the customer's control, such as their sexual orientation. This is simple shit. If you want to be able to discriminate against gays, move to Africa, the Middle East or Eastern Europe. The civilized world has laws against it.

That woman should be fired. Not because she is a mudslime, but because she has gotten that job fraudulently: she has read her job description and lied to her employer when she said that she can do it even though it included actions against her faith that she didn't plan to do.

Gays aren't a religion.
Though by the way they act whenever they're "persecuted", you'd think they were.