FINALLY

FINALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4J9qnDGL
coub.com/view/1akmi
bleedingcool.com/2016/09/28/better-look-happened-civil-war-ii-5-civil-war-ii-6-four-page-preview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE ROCK

>other Captain Marvel thread is 6 posts from bump limit
I may be paranoid, but I'm actually starting to wonder if there isn't a very autistic user with tons of Jess/Carol pics who feels the need for a Carol general

Who else would ship Carol and Jess? Besides Claremont of course.

Carol is the man, of course.

If Jess breaks up with Carol tomorrow you're going to feel pretty silly.

ehhhhh

why does she have an extra finger

>Jessica was only pregnant for 4 issues

I feel gypped somehow

HAS COME BACK!

Yes, user. She's the one that uses the strap.
>why does she have an extra finger
To schlick better, my granddaughter.

Anyone else miss Carol's long hair?

And also Ms. Marvel's ass?

So who is Carol going to impregnate next? Kamala? Monica?

>implying abortion isn't progressive as fuck

Do you even MarvelNOW, shitlord?

She's doing this for creating a blond legion, she'll not impregnate a black/brown girl.

Next one is Wanda.

RIP ;_;

>it's about Carol and an absurd impregnation
JIM SHOOTER WAS RIGHT

I miss pre-KSD Carol in general

>Ms. Marvel's ass
there's only like two artists who don't give her a prominent booty, of the six or so artists drawing her across all the different books she's in

>Implying Monica wouldn't knock dat ass up first.

>Do you even MarvelNOW, shitlord?

I don't think hard-light sperm would actually work, user.

But her booty was exposed back in the days.

Source Powerman and Iron Fist.

Thanks user!

If Monica can turn solid light into a faultless flesh and blood body with all of it's complex features, she can damn well shapeshift a dick and balls to produce sperm.

Here's the Captain Marvel artist for #9 & 10.

old thread

murdercarol time

Damn, every Marvel universe's men must have fantasies about that butt.

Maybe

SJWs triggered when?

>she's into asses
>the golden dame has DAT ASS
>nothing happens
Hickman, you really suck at writing.

>it's not rape because she's a woman and a Muslim

Binary Costume > Ms. Marvel Red/Blue > Ms. Marvel Black > Dexter Soy Captain Marvel > Warbird Armor > Captain Marvel

Every couple has rough patches.

Finally what? Marvel finds an artist who doesn't draw pig women? Hire the motherfucker!

Would never comprehend the appealing of this couple. Perhaps because i really dislike that Nazi Carol.

They stopped "reading" about Carol when KSD left.

Because these two goes all the way back to Avengers 200. It's not a part of the "progressive agenda" that Marvel has been cooking up for quite sometime. Whether these two ends up as a romantic couple or each other's bestest best friend, the sincerity of this relationship developed throughout decades of being each other's confidante and friend.

It's funny because I fucking love short hair, but it never fails to look like shit on Carol.

How much more Carol fan art can you post ?

She is an energy being in a similar fashion to Wonderman. No internal organs, no blood flowing through her veins and the inability to reproduce.

230 images, then my shift ends

We will never have a Carol/Jessica Bromance in the MCU, why live?

This is actual, literal canon.

The fuckton of cars she threw on Reed's run...
Also, that figure.

an9n. they're just friends. Also it gets weird when some anonymous brought up in an earlier thread that Carol might be a surrogate mom. come to think of it, isn't Carol about the same age as her mom when she died?

I've always saw they're relationship as Xena-Gabrielle friendship. They're not lovers but they're soulmates.

Don't forget her other half.

Yes, except when her Binary fire hair is drawn all pointy and spikey, Binary costume best costume.

Why not? The only issue I could see is informing casuals Jessica has zero connection to Spider Man. If they had balls Id also fully support romantic pairing between the two

Which is surprising considering he referenced spider butt.

>Xena-Gabrielle friendship
So does that mean they'll actually be lovers in the next reboot?

This one looks way better.
I never liked the glasses bit of her new gear. Something about her old look just makes her Jess Drew Spiderwoman amongst the many Spiderwomen out there.

Xena will have a reboot!? And they're gonna succomb to the fandom that ships Gabby and Xena? shit.

Jessica dumps Carol in tomorrow's comic.

We're about to find out when Steven Universe comes back

I like how this book draws Luke as some massive King Kong sized motherfucker

Didn't her son impregnate her twice

Here we go again. Where's that user that explains the pregnancy.

every time

Succumb to it? Did you ever watch Xena? That show reveled in the Xena/Gabrielle shipping.

Avengers was a mistake

I did. All 7 seasons. They were never lovers. They did say the I-love-yous but never cemented the subtexts.

That's right, I had forgotten that some characters like Patsy appears as normies.

True

In 1978’s Ms. Marvel #19, written by Chris Claremont, the Supreme Intelligence muses on the idea of using Ms. Marvel’s half-human/half-Kree body to serve as a sort of breeding ground for a new race of beings…

Ms. Marvel’s ongoing title ended four issues later. She then moved over to the Avengers, becoming a member of the team. The Avengers at the time were written by David Michelinie.

In 1980’s Avengers #197, writer David Michelinie revealed that Ms. Marvel was pregnant…

As I noted in a Comic Book Legends Revealed a couple of years ago, Michelinie’s original plan was to have the Supreme Intelligence make good on his threat to use her to create half-human/half-Kree hybrids.

However, in an issue of What If…? written by Tom DeFalco a few months earlier, the Supreme Intelligence had used Rick Jones’ dead body to create…a half-human/half-Kree hybrid…

So Marvel Editor-in-Chief let Michelinie know that he couldn’t repeat the story of a comic that had just come out. So Avengers #200 was re-written by Shooter and Michelinie (with plot assists from Bob Layton, Michelinie’s co-writer on Iron Man and George Perez, artist on the Avengers) to give it a new resolution to the pregnancy arc. And, well, it was not good.

>Sex Scene with Jessica like those we had with Patsy

Damn

Thank you the user who post it these comics

So Claremont was going to have her raped to begin with and was upset he couldn't write it?

Yea, I've been following those. Wasn't able to read Reed's run. Thanks storytime user.

Thank you the other user who post it. bless him

I suddenly feel so nostalgic seeing this.

And they hauled out the subtext at every single opportunity and waved it around like a flag. It was an element of the show that the people making the show enjoyed and approved of. So don't act like anyone would be bowing to some nebulous shipping fandom pressure if they made it official.

TIL

Isn't this Karla?

Gawd you guys are fast. I point out carolass on the storytime thread and a moment later it's here.

>Captain Marvel #10: 10/19/16 → 11/23/16

Just

Carol never shuts up about her girlfriend, Dazzler gets fed up.

Thanks Benis. Thenis.

Captain Marvel #10 delayed from October 19th to November 23rd.
The delays are worse for the book than CW2's shit writing.

So can we just make them an official couple already?

Of course she got a great ass.

No.

The long hair adds flair when she's flying. Yes, I miss it.

So much gay. Worn out trend. So tired.

What did they do to Dazzler? Damn, she was a qt in her classic outfit.

Aaron is bae

No. Carol should be in deep space killing ayys and Jessica should travel Europe dealing with magic shit in a book that's 1/2 cape, 1/4th horror, and 1/4th her being a broken person.

She got a job with SHIELD then was hooked up to machines for months as a living mutant growth hormone factory.

hopefully

Mystique. Mystique happened to her. She went emo after Mags saved her.

>Jess and carol doing this while the other avengers are getting wrecked by Thanos.

what books are monica-core? i really liked her in nextwave...

Mighty Avengers.

I Like to think That Carol and veranke had sex in the Stark Tower, but once the real Jess back, Carol never told her this.

If she knew, she would kill herself...

Baiting that user. Wer u?

>However, in an issue of What If…? written by Tom DeFalco a few months earlier, the Supreme Intelligence had used Rick Jones’ dead body to create…a half-human/half-Kree hybrid…
>
>
>So Marvel Editor-in-Chief let Michelinie know that he couldn’t repeat the story of a comic that had just come out.

Imagine if Marvel just let What If...? plots come true in the main continuity.

And it goes way differently than this.

I'm not at all surprised to hear that SJWs are that sort of fan.

sauce plz?

Too much lesbian, not enough lipstick.

New suit + medium hair was perfect.
Then they fucked it all up, cut her hair off and made the suit blue.

this is the weirdest fetish

What, are they finally real lesbians?

True

Gillen's Journey into Mystery. One of the Fear Itself tie-in issues.

>leave once the book becomes good
Typical SJWs.

Swap Captain Marvel and Warbird Armor. Warbird Armor sucked.

>Even her fan comics are just rip-offs of existing ones

Carol had to, Ulysses predicted it.

Better.

Stern's beefy Avengers run in the 80's
Her two solo one-shots by McDuffie
Sporadic appearances in Avengers Unplugged, Busiek's Avengers, and Thunderbolts.
Then Nextwave.
Then Ewing's Mighty Avengers/Captain America & The Mighty Avengers/Ultimates.

Also co-starred in two gal-pal minis (Marvel Divas and Heralds) which aren't very good, but still a slightly interesting attempt to blend superheroes with a different genre.

Mucking with Carol's oh-so feminine form should be a crime against humanity, but I'm actually fine if they were to slender down Jessica a bit.

IMO it'd be a better fit for her character if she were built more like a gymnast, a female equivalent of spider-man's lean form.

And it'd make a more visually interesting pairing for Carol/Jessica, traditionally they've both been portrayed as comicbook bombshells, let Jessica be the more petite-but-feminine one with Carol the shapely-as-hell butch dyke.

Does Jess have a bloody nose in that pic?

Your lipstick lesbian shlick fantasy doesn't sell.
They're going to keep her butch as fuck to lure in the tumbler folks and not piss off the feminist types for making her "attractive to the male gaze"
And if they make spiderwoman a short petite girl spiderman then they'll basically have fucked themselves out of being able to bring in mayday and ariana, and jessica drew.

But they'll probably do it anyway.

Current ms marvel is a twink with moobs.
If you put a picture of all of the asses of marvel females up in a database her's would continue to show a N/A with big red letters.

NO ASS

>And if they make spiderwoman a short petite girl spiderman then they'll basically have fucked themselves out of being able to bring in mayday and ariana, and jessica drew.

First of all, I'm confused. How would they fuck themselves out of being able to bring in Jessica Drew? Jessica is the Spider-Woman in question here, right? Unless you're saying the "short petite girl spiderman" looking Spider-Woman would be an entirely original character. Which would make your sentence above make more sense (though the probability of that happening is highly unlikely). But you also say that by making Spider-Woman "a short petite girl spiderman" that "they'll basically have fucked themselves out of being able to bring in mayday and ariana: What do you mean by that? Are you saying that you would want Mayday and Ariana to be brought into Carol and Jess' relationship, creating a lesbian harem or something? And that making Spider-Woman "a short petite girl spiderman" would prevent that from happening?

Home...

Her ass never left, user.

FORCED BEEF!!!

>However, in an issue of What If…? written by Tom DeFalco a few months earlier, the Supreme Intelligence had used Rick Jones’ dead body to create…a half-human/half-Kree hybrid…

This was probably based on a plot point from the Englehart Captain Marvel run, where it was revealed that the reason he bound Mar-Vell and Rick Jones together at the end of the Kree Skrull War was so that he could eventually absorb Rick Jones and take the Destiny Force for himself.

They were lovers toward the end of the original series.

Bendis happened. He liked the Punk Dazzler from Ultimate X-Men.

>much tumblr boogeyman

I feel like I'm reading Hemingway here.

That waiter is just waiting for the fucking Juggernaut or something to appear out of nowhere and destroy the place because all those heroes are inside it.

Carol is shit. She was shit back then and she's still shit now. Stop posting her unless it's in the outfit where I can see those sweet thighs.

Stop posting this weird dude.

Cant believe its taking this long to post the superior ship

Spider-Man goes with baseline human partners only. Guilt and restraint are important to his character.

Looks like you posted the wrong image.

Scarlet Witch goes with Vision!

That is a fucking terrible joke. I hesitate to even call it a joke. It's just a series of unfunny words.

Found the SJW.

I don't get it either. Is it a cunnilingus joke maybe?

Short and petite spiderwoman bodytype is the type you wanted.
You said gymnast, you said smaller then cap so she's going to be barely taller then arianna and shorter then mayday and probably the same height but less sexually attractive then spiderwoman 2 any of them actually.

She's going to lose her niche as the sexy spider woman, and be edged out in potential as a character by litterally every other spiderwoman so she can be part of a power lesbian couple.
One that they basically can never ever dissolve and will basically make cap marvel a no go for movies.
I mean she's...basically fucked as a marketable character.

Look, stupid. There is no tumbler boogeyman there is a litteral tumbler threat.
They'll come down hard on marvel. The blogosphere and losers with too much time anger and an internet connection will make a big deal out of this.

Was canon.
Her ass was sacrificed to the gods of pseudo progressiveness for lesbian/feminist/gurl powah munnies.

DRAMA!

>Jessica is a mess
>Julia is advanced levels of written out
>Mattie is fucken ded
>Anya has been swallowed into dimension shenanagins
>Mayday's line has been killed forever

Spiders will never become the dominant lifeforms of Earth

>FINALLY
You wish. Marvel will never hook these two up. They've already proven how much of a bunch of wimps they are by not doing the lesbian science baby plot. Because comics have to be all gritty and shit nowadays.

Why did they make the suit blue? Carol's colors have always been yellow, red, and black. And frankly, the new suit looks much better black.

What if Jess adopt another moniker that's not an obvious straight out female derivative of spider man so that at least the normies will stop scratching their heads a little bit.

Or, play with her connection with SHIELD and SWORD and call her Agent Drew - Agent Drew with pheromone powers, venom blast and can climb walls.

Ultimate Jess is dead
Julia is Madame Web and thus pretty important to the spiders
Mattie who?
STILL The most viable and marketable spiderwoman
Mayday is only a OH YEAH SHE SURVIVED THE STUPID MORLUN CRAP/HER DIMENSION WAS SPARED BECAUSE THE ONE THAT WAS ASSRAPED WAS AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE line from deadpool away from being brought back.
Spider Woman 1 is a clusterfuck and is quite litteraly in all ways but actually outright stating it, in a lesbian relationship with and got preggers by the worst version of captain marvel ever.

Why doesn't she simply eat Spider-Man to take on his totem stuff?

RIP best girl. Thank god for Spidercest.

Anya is already doing the female spider with no spider themed name thing.
Without the spiderwoman moniker and sexy costume she's pretty much a nonentity.
That and her pheremone powers which apparently only work on men combined with her full on disney lipstick lesbian combined with magic science baby status pretty much makes her a...hydrogen bomb of bad pr.

>Mattie is fucken ded

Well, for now.

A man child and a woman with a teenager's mental age...fantastic.

They work on females, just in a "you will be angry at me" kind of way. At least she can inflict terror in hearts.

She's stealing your girl, Vision.

Confirmed Carol is Carl.

Spiderman stopped being a child the moment he saw a man in a costume murder a busload of kids.
He's been doing that shit since he sprouted his first nut hair and has canonically been in deeper shit has lead more diverse teams of supers and beaten more villians then nearly any hero you can name.
And he does all of this with a joke because..if he stopped and thought about how fucked his pathetic life is for one second he'd kill himself.

Women don't mentally grow passed teen years. They just get older and wiser with experience, if they actually stop to think and learn anything.
Jessica Isn't a teen, she's an adult woman who's...just...does stupid things.

Besides, she'd not be able to beat spiderman. Hell she'd get her shit slapped by Anya.

She does have a long missing chunk of development from early childhood to adult since she was stasis while her body aged. That would still not be normal psyche.

All I see on that cover is Mattie force feeding Silk.

or maybe they're not doing it because its shitty fapbait of two shallow characters. one C-list the other B that marvels overselling as an A-list.

Making women angry? Well she is gay and anger and sex goes together like cheese and crackers with the ladies of Sappho.
They retconned her into being able to make people scared?
That's...out of left field and kind of silly. Can she make people feel other emotions or is that it?

He kicked her to the curb. As far as the vision is concerned she's taking out his trash.

Kree women can control men too. Until they get psychically mutilated.

It would just make her a bit flighty, not mentally a teenager.
Teenage has as much to do with the growing body and being exposed to raging hormones as it does with ignorance and naivite.

She'd be a bit more naive and ignorant of things but she would have the emotional output and calmness of an adult who grew out of that.

And she's been around and experienced enough to put two and two together and become a fully realized if slightly stunted adult.
She just...does dumb shit.

Jess was in a coma for a decade or so. She went into a comatosed state as a child and woke up as a much older self. Physically, she developed but when she woke up, it's like playing the play button after a long pause, she's still a 7 year old in a 17 year old body.

They can't Agent Drew because Agent Carter. I don't think a pheromone power will do well on screen cause mouse.

> They retconned her into being able to make people scared?

Her pheromone powers has a different effect on women - the opposite of what it does with men.

See
That does not excuse her of anything or make her mentally a teenager.
That just makes her an adult who's missing a chunk of her childhood.
She's canonically lived as a fucking adult for over a decade. She's what..30 something now?

The character is WELL passed the point of being able to use that as a handwaive for anything now.

im sad now

Pheromone time

The fear thing. I'm talking about the fear thing.
They aren't going to have her doing the pheromones thing because they're pushing her and cap danvers as a couple.
The kind of message that sends to groups will piss off the people that they are creating the couple for.

And with them toning down her sex appeal, making her a mother by another woman..somehow and the loss of her pheremones. She's basically an entirely new character now.
And one that has a very strict niche if my understanding of the market is correct.

Would she sell?
Is she selling?
Do people like her and by extension the new couple?

So...she's lost a big chunk of her character and powers.

Who's Carlie?

Carol is jelly.

Carlie Cooper

So what does she do?

Cute

Ms. Marvel storytime continuing into the Secret Invasion proper.

>Spidercest.
W-whats that?

pastebin.com/4J9qnDGL

>Short and petite spiderwoman bodytype is the type you wanted.
>You said gymnast, you said smaller then cap so she's going to be barely taller then arianna and shorter then mayday and probably the same height but less sexually attractive then spiderwoman 2 any of them actually.
>She's going to lose her niche as the sexy spider woman, and be edged out in potential as a character by litterally every other spiderwoman so she can be part of a power lesbian couple.
>One that they basically can never ever dissolve and will basically make cap marvel a no go for movies.
>I mean she's...basically fucked as a marketable character.

Um I wasn't that user. I just had trouble understanding your post, which was why I asked those questions.

Underrated Ship

They both are energy people who have been inside Rogue! Perfect for each other.

Murder time

Let's have Carol meet Gambit so the sexy circle be complete.

If they had gone with that plot would she had have a baby blue Kree or a regular pink Kree?

I think it would differ per babies. I do think they were planning on making her a baby machine. Then again I think the Kree has a more dominant gene, so blue babies probably.

10/10

Why does everyone insist on pretending Jess is a part of the Spider-family? It's like Batwoman, but with even less relation.

Spider-Man is popular.

Can't help but associate her to another spider person who is more popular and has the male derivative of her name.

Agent Drew would actually work. There's tons of Agents in the MCU. She could just cameo as Agent Drew.

Hopefully Marvel has a good landing place for Rocafort.

Stop denying your love, JJ!

> this Carol

I miss you.

Just call her Arachne.

Back and forth vultures

>tfw she'll never be jess's pheromone slut

In an alternate universe that Carol Danvers is a devil may care babe that's seen as one of the most famous heroines on the planet.

She also spends a small fortune on hackers who will take down the tens of thousands of "Ms.Marvel ASS" sites and pics.

Cute

I love downtime Carol-Jess fanarts

this ship's sailed and sunk hard, user. Can't even find the wreckage.

Is she bald?

She just hiding her hair.

>the loss of her pheremones

Wait, this happened? When?

So if High Evolutionary wasn't a dick, she would be a cute anthro spider woman?

Wait, how does her transformation work? Didn't have space to conceal it on her. Did it just grow out of her skin?

the end

I am actively becoming more homophobic because this shit is everywhere.

Go back to Steven Universe general and piss off.

DELET THIS

source?

those asses

Have Jen wake up already and confront the shit out of Carol. Carol's probably gonna ljust let Jen beat it out of her.

carolcoffee?

All aboard the Captains ship!!!

Yes

At the end, it will become /CG/ Carol General

Cred Forums loves to hate Carol.

Cred Forums loves Carol but hates her writing.

>When your own tie-in is against you

Just

Wait, is Carol actually another lesbian now? Don't we have enough of them in comics? Along with an abundance of "minority" super heroes and homosexuals?

How many other bi women are there in Marvel? Any prominent ones? I can't think of any.

No. People just ship them as they are besties. They'll be devastated once they read today's comic.

>Wait, is Carol actually another lesbian now?

That's a bromance. Like Cap and Falcon back in the days.

No. She's not bi. They're just shipping Carol-Jess cause they act like an old couple. It's rare to find this deep of a friendship that spans decades in comic timeline.

When you're friendship's too strong people starts thinking you're a romantic couple.

Warbird where?

Captain my captain

That sounds erotic

>mother by another woman
what?

They look like brother and sister. Even more now since Carl is looking more manly every day. Bet she fully transitions after CW2

And?

I'm bad at picking up hyperbole in text unless it really goes out of its way to make that point. Do you actually think Carol is Jess' Baby Mama?

I'm sailing my ship despite of you nay sayers

Yes.

What is this? A ship for ants?
Oh well that's bullshit.

F

Later that night.

Poor Carol

Ultimates #11

Ms. Marvel #11

Spider-Woman & Captain Marvel are both ripped, so sometime soon, probably.

Thank you.

Dat art

I cri

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR SHIP JUST SANK

I loathe that they shrunk Carol's DDs down to barely a C cup

Same with Jess

Carol and Jess first met in 1981 (IRL time). It's 2016. 35 years.......a 35 year-long friendship, flushed down the toilet with a "we're done". Done for cheap drama in a shitty cashgrab event.

CarolxJess shippers wanted them romantically involved. Non-shippers wanted their friendship to stay the way it was. No one wanted this.

> No one wanted this.

Marvel did.Fuck em. These two would not give up on each other. I'm a bestfriend-shipper of Carol and Jess. This is stupid.

Fuck off

>implying this will last for more than a year

Damn, and I just got on board with this ship

Carol and Jess's friendship is an integral part of both their characters. Carol is even more boring than before without Jess.

Just out of curiosity: does Carol have any friends at all left at this point?

tell that to Peter and Mary Jane fans.

She pissed off Alpha Flight this week, so I think it's down to just the Ultimates. Maybe Storm's X-Men too.

> the Ultimates
well, not MAC.....She and T'challa haven't interacted too much.
she's still friend with Monica, I guess. And maybe She-Hulk?
and maybe the X-men? If anyone remembers she's friends with them.
and Wanda, if anyone remembers they used to be friends.

Her closest friendships were Jess Drew, Wanda, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Logan and even Tony Stark. Alias had her as a close friend of Jess Jones too.

Cool

coub.com/view/1akmi

(O.o)b

This

Is Marvel the worst comic company in existence?

I don't even care about Carol but her and Spider Woman being a thing is about the only good part about her, and this seems needlessly spiteful on their parts.

Like wasn't a big thing Carol and Jess acting like an old married couple? And didn't fans want them to be dating? The fact that they've done everything they can to spit on that idea absolutely reeks of movie synergy. They want to give Carol a terminal case of the Notgays because they don't have any other female characters.

But they do have others, just don't utilize them.

Cw2 is trash.

Most of Marvel is trash.

Carnage and Vision were sadly, they are ending.

>The fact that they've done everything they can to spit on that idea absolutely reeks of movie synergy.

I don't really see how "breaking" Carol and Jess up would be considered movie synergy. I'm not saying it's not stupid. I just don't see how it "reeks of movie synergy", considering the fact that the Captain Marvel movie hasn't even entered production yet.

I said most, not all. They do have some not trashy ones.

No problem.

>Is Marvel the worst comic company in existence?

Actually yes. They have ruined most of their iconic hero with those stupid status quo.

Okay, some period like the initiative and dark reign were nice, but now they just do stupid things to boost their sales on the short term like gender swapping or adding diversity characters.

Diversity is the new comic book cliché, like the ugly suits for the 90s.

Because they'll want to pair her up with a guy, or make her a free wheeling Woman who don't need no man. They can't have their star woman being a big lesbian.

Plus we all know Mar-Vell is going to be in the movie, so it'll probably be who they replace Jess with.

It's not like the normies know about the shipping. Can't they be friends in the MCU?

>She also spends a small fortune on hackers who will take down the tens of thousands of "Ms.Marvel ASS" sites and pics.

Why would she shut them down. If anything she'd try to secretly support them.

>here

Some CarolAss

Thank you

Those are some nicecalves

It's too late, Gwen. She's already dead on the inside.

good

poor girl

I'm a Carolfag and haven't touched one of these threads for a month because the last time I did it literally kept me up all night. It ain't one dude, these fucker's don't slow down. Errerybody goes autism for Carol, one way or the other.

Hello fellow Carolfag. I can sympathize with you cause it's currently 5am here and I haven't slept.

Fuck.

RIP

Captain Marvel #9 Rocket Raccoon & Groot #10

Thank you so much

Just take a break after this one dude. They all end up as the same old shitposting carousel anyway, chances are y'all not be reading any criticism or writing any defense that you haven't a thousand times before. Besides, it's unnecessary. Our girl got her due, with interest. She won. Carol's a stronk wimmin who don't need no man.

where mah boi strange at

damn, dude. I ship them pretty hard, but I can walk away from a thread and go to sleep.

I always knew Squirrel girl was a dyke

>I don't really see how "breaking" Carol and Jess up would be considered movie synergy.
It may not be, but there's two possibilities:
1) they're clearing everything away so they can implement new friendships and new characters to match the movie
2) they've read the script, and Jess isn't in it.

>It's not like the normies know about the shipping. Can't they be friends in the MCU?

Yeah, I doubt people even know who Jessica (or Carol) are for that matter and it's not like they have a lesbian relationship in the comics. They don't date and constantly make jokes about people shipping them. It won't be a disservice or betrayal of the character if they give her a male romantic interest in the movie or just have her be a strong indepedent woman because - brace for it kids - that's been her character for 40 years no matter how much autistic internet dyke shippers wish it to be different.

You're all going to get your Mar-vell and you're all going to have to like it!

.....dude, Mar-vell isn't going to be in it. The writers said in an interview they're changing her origin story.

Poor marvell

>Peter and Jessica in one package

Not bad

Did they every reveal who the baby's father is?

Anonymous sperm donor!

That was stupid

It made the whole thing worse. Also I think the baby literally hasn't been given a name in-comic and only done so in a crossover. At least pregnant Spider-Woman was cute.

>pregnant Spider-Woman was cute.
True

wtf i hate hawkeye now

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/28/better-look-happened-civil-war-ii-5-civil-war-ii-6-four-page-preview/

Summarize or pastebin.

This released preview of Civil War II #6, out on the 26th October, gives us a better look…

This October, friendships will be pushed to the limit, alliances will be broken – and the Marvel Universe will be shaken. Today, Marvel is pleased to present your first look inside CIVIL WAR II #6 – the next blistering chapter from creators Brian Michael Bendis and artist David Marquez! They were prepared to stop catastrophes before they happened. But what about a vision so preposterous it couldn’t possibly come true? Or could it? As the next glimpse of the future reveals Miles Morales standing over what remains of the original Captain America, Steve Rogers – true convictions will be tested. How far would you go to protect the future? Would you turn on one of your own? The answers may surprise you! Be there as the battle rages on this October in CIVIL WAR II #6!

>And didn't fans want them to be dating?

OK... you make a lot of good points, but fuck the fans OTP bullshit. Fans ship shit to be ironic, progressive or just non-sense.

TWO PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER CAN BE FRIENDS! I get that's like a foreign concept on here sometimes, but platonic friendship exists between people without any romance or sex. Fans are shit and ruin everything.

TO Cred Forums!

the 'why can't they just be friends?' argument falls flat when it's applied universally to every ship.
because then you're just arguing that absolutely no one in fiction should be more than friends.

>Don't we have enough of them in comics?
name five canon lesbian couples in big 2 that are actual heroes and not just supporting cast or background noise

preview

Not really because in this particular context it's a relationship between two straight people and the only evidence is that they're affectionate and have metatextual moments where they make fun of the fact that everyone apparently thinks they're dykes. The "argument" why can't they just be platonic is valid because they've only ever been platonic and it's just fans wanting romance in it.

>OP forgot to specify "unlettered"

Thank you

Sub par edit. I demand my money back.

You realize female gymnasts are 4 feet tall and build like brick shithouses?

>Jess intentionally got a child when she works an extremely high risk job, has no money, and is single

I would buy an accidental kid from a hook-up, but why on earth would she intentionally get pregnant and continue to put herself in harms way when she is the only family in that kid's life. Holy shit that's selfish.

Exactly. And she recognized that was a horrible idea and most of the child-raising was foisted off on others. The good thing is if the child survive to adulthood can hopefully take care of his crazy mother.

Jess is emotionally immature and nuts.

>because then you're just arguing that absolutely no one in fiction should be more than friends.

You're speaking in such black and white terms which is exactly the problem. Either is shipping every time or none of the time? Come on, most people have more platonic friends than romantic friends. It is certainly not arguing against romantic ships in fiction, the fact you can't see that speaks volumes on your perception.

Damn

OP here. I'm happy this thread is still going on.

Same here

OP is back. He was sick

There is no justice in this world. No lasting happiness. Everything good and pure is taken from us and ruined in the end.

Creepy.

It was pretty lame

superior ms. Marvel storytime

Moonstone was better as Moonstone than Ms. Marvel

>

No, it's the other way around. Carol is actually more interesting now that all her friends are turning against her. It will be interesting to see how she reacts in the future with her back up against the wall.

Don't forget the Guardians of The Galaxy.

That all for today

Thanks, user.

Bye, thread.

You welcome glad it lasted long