Would Steven be able to save Christian?

Would Steven be able to save Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=neuzEen7N1E
youtu.be/4IjCBU0daGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Healing powers don't work on brain problems.

If he couldn't save Jasper, what makes you think he could save Chris?

What do I do? I don't wanna be a jew

>if Matt Groening's prediction of Trump is one to go by from the "Bart to the Future" Simpson's episode, Trump would probably and like make this country's finances go broke.
>Plus, Trump is just too damn rich And immature. And "Trump" spelled backwards is "Pmurt", which rhymes with "Hurt", and he would badly "Pmurt" this country in office.

Political commentary from Chris "Obama will literally paint the White House black" Weston Chandler.

I've got bad news everyone, I'm Steven.

That's CHRISTINE Chandler to you, you sexist shitlord

Don't post the picture.

No.

I said "don't."

This is unacceptable

Check this out!
MMMRRRRRRHHH

And that day Garnet learned a valuable lesson

That's there is no God and there was Steven

He couldn't get along with Kevin. How do you think he would deal with Chris?

That's what I want to know because thinking about Steven dealing with Chris is entertaining.

people with similar personalities don't make particularly interesting interactions

Kek

I KISSED myself

>implying CWC isn't beyond saving
STEVEN CAN'T SAVE HIM.
NOBODY CAN, AND YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS?
BECAUSE IF YOU COULD SAVE CWC I'D DEDICATE MY LIFE TO DOING SO.

>people are still making CWC references in 2016

Holy shit just let this meme die already. I stopped being funny years ago.

I accidentally shit myself.
DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS

>washed up celebrity desperately clings to relevance by bashing Trump
I'm not a Trump supporter nor a Hillary supporter, but the fact that I have to deal with this and the snarky horse shit fuckwits post on EVERY social media site until November and possibly the next 4 years makes me want to put a bullet in my head.

Do it

I really want this election to be over so the Trump memes will die.

>not devoting your life to the God among men that is Christian "Ricardo" Weston Chandler
Shouldn't you be in school right now?

He's going to die soon user, his homemade vagina is probably infected by now and he dosen't want help from people aside from money. i feel really bad for this poor fucker he's going to die in decadence

I fucking hate it.
It's gone from "Can't stump the Trump!" and anime girls with "Make America Great Again" hats shooped on them, to seeing fucking Pepe on the news.

I am 90% sure I fell into a coma and the entirety of this year is just my diseased, comatose brain desperately building a reality that seems just legitimate enough to be passable.

I read this as "Would Steven be able to save Christmas?" and thought this would be about a SU Christmas special.

We don't get enough great Christmas specials these days.

That's because everyone's an atheist these days, Satan.

Steven would probably just think half the dumb shit Chris does is cool, since they refuse to develop Steven past the point of naive child.

*Christopher Christian Christine "Ricardo" Weston Chandler

>The day Yellow Diamond stole Christmas

Satan demands it, make it happen, Becky.

Not to sound too Cred Forums, but that's how cartoons are nowadays, Satan.
Everything is a generic, nondenominational, gift giving holiday special now.

I can't help think about how Chris will teach Steven about drinking his own comeuppance with fanta orange drink.

I love it. Atleast it makes it easier to take this election down my throat if I'm laughing.

The infection? Did he ever get that treated?

It's your fault for using social media.

It's gotten extremely annoying now and it just invades everything. Just like those shitty smear ads that run nonstop from both politicians.

It's your fault for using social media.

Wait, Chris has a pussy now? I'm not up to current events with him.

>Show made by Jews
>Deeply non-conservative themes
>Satan

Does Christmas even exist in this universe?

>he thinks he's cool because he doesn't do something that's popular
Hipster faggot.

Hipster samefaggot.

i wanna see it

Made by himself user, he's going to die soon by infection we're sure

It's a whole from an infection that's eating his flesh. Crazy fucker thinks he grew a vagina.

He is the kind of people that would encourage Chris' actions. In Fact, I'm surprised that Chris hasn't jumped into the SU fandom yet and made his own gemsonas/sonichu.

If an infected wound in the groin counts as pussy, then yes.

No, you don't

That's how I felt about the 2010's as whole. So far the decade feels like a giant fever dream.

I kind of like the absurdity of it, but then I remember this is happening I'm gonna suffer from it, so I turn to memes and post-"ironic" ironic humor in order to not go ape shit and an hero myself.

Considering the fact that this thread has waffled between CWC's slow decline into madness and the 2016 election, I'm starting to notice they have some similarities.

It's gone from
>HAHA look at this wacky shit, can't wait to see what happens next!
To
>Oh good God what the fuck is going on with this world.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

With the rise of the internet comes the rise of absurdity.

would you?

That you have an actual possibility of being ruled by someone who is mad at a cartoon frog on the internet, combined with THIS SHIT makes this the best election ever.

Seeing "trusted political commentators" like Maddow actually talking about internet memes as if they're going to swing the election is astounding.

Very glad I'm not an American and can just laugh at the dank memes.

yeah i do, and it wasn't that bad looking.
he's a fuck up tho.

You could offer him a place to live.

The images are behind a spoiler box, mostly it just tells people the circumstances.

>Someone at the ADL had to sit down and write about rare pepes

I have seen this picture multiple times and I still have no clue what is going on or where it came from.

It's very interesting. So many cultures and subcultures like gaming, anime, rap, anti-rap, memes, comedy, everything is blending together.
Wiz Khalifa put out a song where he raps over a song from Chrono Trigger.
Brennan Williams, an NFL player for the Houston Texans has tweeted pictures of his Asuka Soryu Dakimakura.
The creation and rise to popularity of vaporwave.

Life is fucking bonkers and I love it.

I know. It's fucking amazing.

Just...Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=neuzEen7N1E

It's a 10 minute political analysis about a cartoon frog that pees with his pants down.

>steven using his healing spit on chris's rotting taint

It's a series called "Ambition".
If you're into the Retsupurae, they've commented on the entire series.
youtu.be/4IjCBU0daGE
If you're not into Retsupurae, get into Retsupurae.

Steven will turn into Chris Chan

That wouldn't be saving Chris. Saving Chris would be getting him to change his ways, so he get into shape, work on his social skills, and helping him get a job so he can be self sufficient and not have to rely on welfare. But since Chris is autisticlly stubborn and aggressively rejects any kind of attempts to actually help him, that's never going to happen.

I really wish they would get back to either making fun of flash games/animations, let's plays, or games. Because I'm sick of their kickstarter stuff.

>Brennan Williams
You mean the dark Lord of the Ustabiaz, Marcellus Black?

Eh, say what you will, but the Dahir Insaat videos they released in the summer had me laughing my dick off.
They should really do more videos with TieTuesday.

Don't get me wrong, I still like their vids. I just wish there was a variety. And the Dahir Insaat vids were hilarious.

>The comment section

In Stevie's communist paradise CWC would have gotten proper care, a supportive environment, wouldn't have gotten his shit kicked in by the internet to make him extra retarded, and would have integrated into the gentle pansy community with a simple job he enjoyed, like working at a gamestop.

So true user.

Personally I'm still laughing at the whole situation and wondering it will go.
I stopped giving a shit about the future a long time ago all I can do is enjoy the ride.

At what point?

In childhood, maybe. Steven seems like the kind of kid that would grasp Chris' deficiencies and be able to teach him social skills cognitively.

If we're talking high school or beyond, fuck no, at that point he's too set in his ways and too delusional.

I can't wait for historians to try and make sense of this when all context is removed.

I wish I could live for 1,000 years just to see it.

>Fucking Pepe is going to appear in history books