Who here is hyped?

Who here is hyped?

>identity crisis

No clue about the quality of half those books, but at least he is trying....

>not loving it when he bitchslapped the whole JL

All of them are good.

tony daniel

>getting Deathstroke Rebirth and then Deathstroke #2

Kek.

>Identity Crisis
Literally why.

>inb4 he starts actually beating up teenagers

The only thing I liked about Suicide Squad is that they did read the books; I hope the same happens with this live action Deathstroke.

Based Wolfman

I enjoyed Daniel's Deathstroke. It's not amazing or anything, but fairly entertaining. the second volume isn't as good as the first.

It's likely a pack sent by DC to Manganiello. It's nice they sent him a mask as well.

i wish DC would send me some loot

nothing wrong with that

>all of them are good
>Identity Crisis
>New 52 Deathstroke
>Batman E1 v2
>good
Haha, no.

>Wolfman ongoing
>Priest
Joe is Based.
>bangs Sofia Vergara daily
>gets to play Slade
>6'6

He's just being thorough, guys.

>Batman E1
This triggers the Batfags

Get into directing or acting.

>not loving it when he bitchslapped the whole JL

There are people who actually think this and browse this board.

WtF????? Nobody got him The Judas Contract TPB??

Fucking Seriously?

That movie is going to fucking bomb if it's remotely like that comic.

Pre-Deconnick Carol is problematic, user.

That movie is going to bomb no matter what. They want the Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn crowd 4 years after Wonder Woman has been around in the DCEU. It isn't happening, especially if DC uses Mera in the Aquaman movie.

Earth One Batman? That's...random.

Like it or not a Marvel movie isn't going to bomb anytime soon.

We will see. But no one knows or cares who Carol is. Not even the biggest MCU normies. Ive tested it at my office of 200 ppl, which is filled with drones and not a one cared or knew who she was.

It's probably to show him what kind of batman to expect
o-oh god

Yep. I'm sure they were bug Thorheads before his movie too.

People at least know who Thor is. How can Carol compete with Wonder Woman?

>But no one knows or cares who Carol is. Not even the biggest MCU normies. Ive tested it at my office of 200 ppl, which is filled with drones and not a one cared or knew who she was.

Guess what. Guardians of the Galaxy. Same exact position. Crazy fucking successful.

Nah, Batfleck had a positive reception overall. I think it's for other characters like Alfred or Gordon, and maybe the tone in general. I see no other reason why an Earth One book of all.

Do not forget Ant-man.

Why would they yet, she hasn't been in a movie yet. Normal people don't know what movie is coming out in 2 years time, no one will care until trailers start coming out and they start seeing a product

>Batman Earth On

Fuckiong Johns, filthy piece of shit

>I see no other reason why an Earth One book of all.

Geee, i wonder who is the writer of the movie.

Is not as if there's another 100 books about rookie batman out there.

>Identity Crisis

Somebody needs to warn him.

It won't bomb but I honestly don't see it doing as well as GOTG. It's going to do Ant-Man numbers.

The trouble is nobody cares about Captain Marvel. Mar-vell was a plank of balsawood whose most memorable story is when he died and Carol is only interesting when she's being a drunken fascist which she won't be because "muh perfect flagship female superhero!".
If the protagonist isn't named Khan or Batson I see no reason to care about a [Title] Marvel movie.

Was there ever an actor that knew about his/her character before portraying them? I can only think about Nicolas Cage in Ghost Rider.

So when does he start killing his kids and sleeping with a 15 year old?

>Earth One Volume 2
?

Affleck

Whether they know them or not DC seems to send a research package to everyone, even TV actors

You asked 200 people at your work if they knew captain marvel?

Batman is almost basic knowledge. Even newborn babies know about Batman. But did Affleck know about Tim Drake, Barbara, Dick, etc, etc.

I mean, I like Batman Earth One, but I don't want it as the basis for an adaptation.

Yeah he knew about the whole Batfam

It's the most relevant batman story ever according to the Consultant, one executive producer, the CCO of DC and the President of DC.

But... those are all the same person.

OMG you are right! and he is also the writer of that comic and the writer of the movie, it's almost as if nepotism is a terrible thing

>All that quality books
Holy shit did they pay him in comics? That's a insanely good pack of goods

There's literally nothing wrong with Batman E1.

That's an opinion shared by people that usually doesnt like Batman.

Other way around. People that don't like E1 are typically the "not muh" fans.

And I bet Rick is going to read like half from all those books. I wish I could just walk into DC and get all sorts of Teen Titans and LEGION stuff.

Guy who plays Ravi on iZombie got a bunch of cool shit and got to visit DC too.

>this argument again

I see, you are a johnsfag. Batman fans are by far the most openminded about different interpretations of the character.

You are a fucking idiot that has been shown wrong EVERY TIME anyone name Year one or Shaman, or pretty much every story where Batman is a rookie being popular, from Nolan's movies to the Mask of the Phantasm.

If Batman fans like vampire batman, pirate batman, Brave and the Bold or Japanese Batman it means that if they dislike Earth One they have a very good reason.

I like how they gave him John's run on flash in omnibus and tpb

Matt Damon said that he and Affleck both wanted to be in a Batman movie really bad because they were big fans and then Daredevil came along and Affleck took it because he thought it was the closest he'd ever get.
Kevin Smith visited Affleck's apartment once and he apparently had a secret Bat-cave entrance or something like that.

>nepotism
I don't think you know what that means.

>it is now cool to read comics and obsess over characters

Fuck this generation

Dudes alife long batman fan. Built his own batcave. Alot of actors have nerd hobbies

>Shaman

Thanks for the reminder, gotta hunt down a copy.

>>it is now cool to read comics and obsess over characters
>Fuck this generation

He got that "package" from DC.

You do realize that's the guy playing Deathstroke, right?

what's his reaction gonna be when he gets to the Judas Contract?

>trying to look mature and cool
>by being completely out of the loop

Top fucking kek.

He won't, look at the comics.

Also Terra was 16 years old, That means she was legal in pretty much every country in the americas, every european country, most of asia, most of Africa, and all of oceania.

The only place where 16 years old can't fuck is Burgerland.

Yeah in Burgerland people are to immature for sex until they're 18 but can take hormone blockers before they're even teenagers.