Loud House why?

Is this show any good? Why is it so liked? Noticed it while switching channels. How come the parents faces aren't shown while other adult faces are? Seems like a regular old kids show. On the bring your kids work episode. Also was there just a jazz joke with her note book?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BK58yl-hV2Y/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-JBr4ZwObwsc1AyWDk3SVRjejQ/view
youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ
imgur.com/a/nmQVw
imgur.com/a/IIHMr
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
pastebin.com/2pn4SWiH
youtube.com/watch?v=czfukNlFYIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should be able to guess why it's so liked here

No.
It has the feel of a harem anime.
Dunno, Cow and Chicken did this once, somehow it became a trope.
Dunno, dropped it after the first five episodes.

OP here. I wished it felt like a harem. If there was no son, and only focused on the daughters and their relationships, I think I'd like it.

I'm not able to. Care to extrapolate?

>why is it so liked here?
>nu male CalArts style
>ten underaged girl main characters
>aimed at under 10 demographic
>why is it so liked here?

Cred Forums likes it for all the wrong reasons, but that should not stop you from trying it out to see if you may enjoy it.
It think it is pretty decent, but nothing spectacular. The show would have been dead by now if CN, Nick, and Disney were not absolutely stupid with their programming schedules.

Alright, that pretty much answers my question.

Who lives with Lincoln?

His family.

Its the closest to a harem cartoon ive ever seen, the jokes are funny, and the animations great.

it's alright

i actually like harvey beaks better but lol

>nu male calart style

It looks like a fucking sunday strip. Not everything is fucking calarts.

I have to agree, it doesn't seem very calarts. It seems that's become a buzzword.

it still looks like shit, you fucking autists

Autist has lost its edge you fucking retard

How much autism do you need to have to make a chart like this?

>ignoring my point to focus on word choice
>not autistic

>someone posts obvious bait
>people respond
ok you can stop now

Cartoons then were shit. Cartoons now are better

(you)

>it still
backpedaling faggot, just kill yourself already.

Again with this shit?

Lincoln doesn't even have the bean shaped head you fucking retard.

it's a western harem.

When has this ever been done ?

>featured on ifunny.com

>CALARTS REEEEEEEEEE TUMBLR REEEE

It's okay, wouldn't call it the best show ever though. If I remember correctly the reason the parents' faces aren't show is to show how hands off they are and that the kids settle stuff themselves. Also the show is well liked for waifus and incest that should be fairly obvious.

Do I have to bring this picture up again?

Sauce on that image or did you create it?

I always noticed the threads on here and decided to wait on watching it. then i started watching it this last weekend, got up to the one about the car trip and the perfect seat the van.

i only had one brother growing up so while I don't so much relate to lincoln, i still really enjoy it. the only character that kinda grates on me is the girly twin, since 'tee hee super girly cute girl is actually a rage filled destructive evil master mind!! dont mess her guys!!'. I like her most when shes with her tomboy twin.

all in all it's not deep, lore filled, really episodic, it's a nice break from the shows I normally tend to watch, cartoon or not. so I really enjoy it. it's like.. a cartoon I could imagine watching in my childhood, and i love the art style/aesthetic

fug off

take a guess

>If there was no son, and only focused on the daughters and their relationships, I think I'd like it.
This. Lincoln's the only one with no identifiable character traits and it bugs the shit out of me.

I dont give a shit if modern cartoons arent up to your "regal tastes". Aslong as it doesnt look like that shit are style in ed edd and eddy im good, and i happen to like the calarts style. Get mouthfucked, you hack.

@86578448
the top two (star and dipper) are fine because the head shape naturally goes with the bulging eyes. having the eyes centered more in the head like gumball and steven microdick makes them look uncanny like they stuffed a bunch of food in the side of their mouth or something.

None of them actually make that face in their respective cartoons, you know.

w a i f u s

It's cute.

It may also satisfy your waifuism needs, if you have any.

Mate it's a cute girls doing cute things show, not harem.

l o l i s

It looks nothing like calarts. Even then calarts isnt bad at all. Fuck you.

To be fair, a good number of other characters are bean heads. But the teeth aren't in that Calart style as far as I know.

don't forget they can be neurotic, crazy or even downright psychotic and be unaware of their own behavior.
they can show to be obsessive or possessive too.
a perfect example being lynn, luan, lori and lola.

Tried watching a few episodes. I didn't really like it that much, the sisters just seemed too fucking MEAN for me to really like any of them. Christ, spilling warm soup on your balls after they pulled a "prank" on you? Fuck you assholes.

The kid, think his name is Lincoln, is getting picked on. Sucks? Yeah it does, but all he needs to do is just hit the Bully once and it'll stop. But then these bitches drag themselves in, embarrassing the poor guy (fuck, he even made the smart one promise to keep it under wraps), then get bombarded by nine or so people (among them one of his friends) to let them intervene. And when Lincoln says no, they just get in his face.

I could understand the girl crushing on him next door (the athletic one, right?) marching in and telling the ass to fuck off but... There comes a point where you just gotta let the guy handle his own problems. Just let him punch the bastard and call it a day. It's elementary school, that shit ends usually when one kid throws the first punch.

That, and I didn't like the morals either.

Luan? she is fucking scary and messed up but she can be loving too and she has a funny bone.
Something tells me she is taking medication offscreen to deal with her depression.

cont.
But I can see why some people like the show. It's cutesy (sort of), tries to draw off of Charlie Brown (but it will never take as many risks), and has a alright premise. If you guys watch it, that's your thing. I'm not going to judge.

Did you only watch half the episode?

The bully was a girl. The second they found out they changed their tune and were excited because when a girl picks on a boy it means she likes him.

>There comes a point where you just gotta let the guy handle his own problems

Yeah that was the whole point. Did you just watch the first 3 minutes of one episode?

Lynn? its seem she enjoy picking up with her brother, I wouldn't be surprised if she developed feelings for the white haired boy but keep it to herself.
let's not forget she can be psychotic and she is unstable.

So is this the new therad for when Cereal Offender in the U.K. Today and MEGA user OR OPPAI 1 records it?

Lola's may be a sociopath in the making, but all the others are in the bounds of normalcy. Even Lynn is just indulging in typical experimental sex play, at most.

Shut the fuck up Brandon.

On the other hand, I haven't caught up yet, the last episode I saw was the kid-to-work-day. So I'll withhold judgement.

Nope. I watched the full episode. Got a bit disgusted when the boy wouldn't stick the gum in the kid's hair in the ending.

Dude, are we talking about the same episode? I watched the one where the kid was just getting bombarded with practical jokes (with the sisters spilling hot soup all over his balls at one point, fuck that). And that wasn't a girl. That was a chunky fat boy with carrot hair.

you are right but...the loud sisters are messed up in their own way too.
Lori is obsessive and possessive with being a neurotic ill tempered girl.
she can be cute and friendly but goddamn she has some serious problems.

Is this a screenshot from the episode you're talking about? And is english your second language?

Leni? I don't know, she will scream at clouds when she is old.

>no identifiable character traits
He has no gimmicks, but he's pretty much an average, somewhat nerdy (slightly effeminate) boy of his age.

Leni is going to have to live with Lori, Bobby and their kids since her retardation means she'll never even be able to hold a job as a grocery bagger.

Well Bobby is perfection, after all.

Oh screw off.

Loud House is just a poor imitation of Cheaper by the Dozen and I stand by my statement.

Answer the question you cunt.

Holy fuck should I be watching Mr Peabody?

It's surprisingly not terrible. Definitely give the first couple of episodes a shot and see for yourself.

I don't think so. I've seen bits of it from my nephews watching it and I don't like it. But, I really like the original so for me its a case of "NOT MUH".

Form you're own opinion.

Lewd House.

>"You disappoint me, Lincoln."

I like it because it's not agenda pushing shit, and it's not made by hipsters and people with hairy armpits. Also, because I love Chris Savino's story boarding on older shows that I love, and his comics like Eddie Puss.

But, everyone else here probably just jerks it to the kids.

Oh,and the no adult face thing had been a trope since the Peanuts.

>I watched the full episode
>describe a scene 7 minutes into the 10 minute episode as the ending

Is that the point you passed out drunk or do you review video games for a living?

The user has a point. They DID spill hot soup all over his balls.

You do realize that Lynn is his sister, right? Don't get me wrong, I too thought the same when I first watched the show. But they're blood siblings... Much to the chagrin of the fandom.

>Much to the chagrin of the fandom.
>IMPLYING

Yeah but it was an accident.

And the more I look at the more I think he either doesn't understand full english or he was drunk/high as fuck when he watched the show,

Before I came to Loud House threads I would never have thought that the Loud House designs were sexual. I guess I should have known better.

(You)

>it's not made by hipsters and people with hairy armpits

Does this look like the kind of man that shaves his armpits?

Probably. I remember watching Star Trek stoned out of my mind, laughing my ass off at the cheesy costumes or the razor thin budget like a madman. But when I watched TNG after guzzling down a few shots, I just couldn't stand Counselor Troi. Hot damn. I despised that character.

>"RAARRH! WE'RE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE!'
>"Captain, I sense a lot of anger."

Do we really need your psychic powers to know that, you dumb bitch?

But I must admit, accident or no, that still would've hurt like hell.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Lynn works better as the girl next door. A kid just entering adolescence, getting hit with a tidal wave of new emotions that she doesn't understand. She just want's Lincoln to notice her, but the boy hasn't entered puberty yet. And as we all know, isn't able to notice her... Well... "Signals."

Holy hell. Cartoons really have gone downhill since my day. At least Lincoln diverges from the above four. He looks like he's actually smiling instead of just... Yeesh. This is way too cheap. Time for a change.

And, this is a bit embarrassing buut I have to ask: are kids really watching a show about a autistic fat kid running around with lesbian rock aliens?

It's good, not amazing just good. I've said it in previous threads but it has nostalgic feel to it despite being brand new. It's also a sort of love letter to newspaper comics like peanuts which probably explains why you never see the parents faces, can' t explain why the other adults faces are shown though...

Waifus also help too I guess.

>Waifus also help too I guess.
I'd say that alone is the biggest contributor to the show's large fandom. Like it or not; male viewers will develop a liking for one of the sisters, or failing that: greasy Ronnie or the secret admirer girl. I myself took a liking to Lynn despite insisting I was immune to Waifu traps after all.

Out of all the characters, I feel sorry for Luan the most. She's got a homely design, has some very yandere like tendencies, and honestly strikes me as a fairly lonely person. As a result, I don't see that Loud House comic as being too OOC. If anything, the Luan scenes are rather frighteningly well done.

You got met there, homeboy-o.

Living with 10 bitches is hell

It's always good to see someone else who recognizes those potential tendencies in luan. Whether they enjoy thinking about them or not, at least they feel somewhat cannon.

Tiny hairless uncut dicks are very aesthetically pleasing.

Poor kid. Autistic, his education has been completely neglected, he's both physically and emotionally stunted, and has some really bad role models. You know, I wonder if Steven would get some much needed help maturing as a human being if he had someone like Lynn or even Lucy as a friend. He'd get some exposure to the real world, lose a lot of weight due to the girl making him exercise, and most important: actually have someone normal to talk and bond with. I'm probably putting too much thought into a subpar CN cartoon, but I'd say those lesbo spess rocks aren't doing him any favors as guardians.

And his Dad cares more about his van... Steven needs help. Hope he likes meatball subs...

Cute.

It's... nostalgic, that's the word I'd use to describe it. It's got this really strong "early 2000s cartoon" vibe. It's really nothing to ride home about though, if you get over the nostalgia. Characters are all walking tropes, there is absolutely no story, jokes fall flat half the time and the formula of the show gets boring really quickly.

They could have done more with the premise, that's for sure.

>Gay interracial couple

Because it's so progressive and tolerant.

Sorry that an unobtrusive couple of tertiary characters made your ass ache.

hello guys, im working a korean subtitle of loud house, im trying to get a eng subtitle file of Homespun. where can i get that?
sorry for my bad english hope you guys understand

>black nerd raised by gays is an incompetent basket case
>girls who are pretty have three eyelashes
>brown male baby has none

This show is so wonderfully subversive.

I really wish the Loud House would have a more 'revolving' lead character among the sisters. Lincoln is probably the dullest one actually, a fussy perfectionist (he's always going about 'the perfect _____________'), with nerdy tendencies. I can actually see him as a funny episodic 'antagonist' to the sisters every once in a while

sadly...yes.

Lynn is really obsessive and possessive with lincoln.
in fact ALL of his sister have a fixation for him.

Wifu Bait

if you watch the show you will notice how the poor boy have to deal with 10 sisters who have mental/emotional problems of different nature but some of them are neurotic or psychotic or have a real bad problem.

I'd love to see an episode which realistically portrays what a grown up Lincoln would act like.

where do you think you are son?

yeah, lincon is a loser faggot, not as much as me, but he is a race traitor who enjoys manga.

Old Lincoln would act just like his dad. Which is to say, a whipped cuck.

>I like it because it's not agenda pushing shit,

AN INTERRACIAL GAY COUPLE! LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE!

I think the older sisters are sexy ?!

wtf.. I'm crying!?

...wtf

That's just how they show their love.

the baby could be a boy

well thats not really pushing it.
it's not like they talk about them 24/7
and they don't feel like out of place

>poo poo
what did she mean by this?

Reminder that the Cred Forums threads are shit and full of whiners who hate the idea of cartoons on a cartoon board so all the new OC and good discussion are on the general in /trash/.

you're absolutely right marjorie, but at least someone post good art or take requests like lioxdz.

Oh, wow. I was wondering when someone was going to post the SAME FUCKING IMAGES, IN EVERY FUCKING LOUDHOUSE THREAD, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, YOU FUCKING SHIT IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE EUTHANIZATION

welcome to Cred Forums

you know... I actually wonder if there's anyone here who comes to this kind of threads for the first time and they get to see this pics and save them.
you are aware that new people comes and go right?

Well what would you want to see in this thread?

>Lenis' suicide attempt

instagram.com/p/BK58yl-hV2Y/

Live Lincoln AMA.

Guess we're going down /sug/'s way.

Aww, they're gonna regret that.

If you're going to watch it just for the visuals and sound, then definitely. The whole show contains dynamic character expressions like those in the image you replied to that give the show an ironically more hand drawn feel in stills (despite it being animated with Canadian tweened Flash) than many frame by frame cartoons made today (Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Star season 2, Clarance etc). The show also has varied and pleasant looking character designs from a former PPG and SJ storyboard artist, an Annie winning art direction and several catchy tunes (my favorites and Captain Robert Falcon Scott, Black Hole, the Telegram song and Tonight).

However, if you're watching this for the writing don't get your hopes too high. The show suffers from an extremely formulaic plot structure (bar the game changing season two finale), characters that change characterizations on a dime depending on the episode, jokes that often fall flat, a massively dumbed down Mr. Peabody and an overburdence of gross out. Even though I agree with that the show isn't as bad as would be expected, I can't really recommend the first few episodes (about episodes 1 to 4-7) where these problems are at their worst. Afterwards though, the gross out is reduced quite a bit, characters are a bit more consistent and more jokes hit. Even before the show starts to get better, the show still had good things in its writing which include mostly likable characters and some suprisingly clever jokes.

I'd say start with episode 7 or 8 and watch a few episodes to see if you like it. Peabody's Parents (the episode included in the chart) is an especially good episode once it reaches its second third.

maybe if you weren't 24/7 in Cred Forums all the time you wouldn't care so much that some images keep appearing.

>maybe if you weren't 24/7
I'm Not though
>you wouldn't care so much that some images keep appearing.
>some
>only some

Nigga, just about everything in actual threads gets reposted ad infinitum. The same images, the same fucking roleplayers, and the same tripfags talking nonsense, though, admittedly, they're probably the least of the proble. The excuse of "Oh, you're here all the time so you see the same stuff" is precisely why the threads are bad., because that's not how it's supposed to be.
Literally the only reason to pop into them is because of the one or two drawfag that takes requests, otherwise, it's as if it's a bunch of children were in control of the thread.

They done fucked up.

I'm intrigued, I'd probably ask him what he thinks of his fanbase

He likes comics and is clever. Somewhat selfish but still empathetic and cares for his sisters. He has enough of a power level to keep up with his sister's antics, and at times is even better than them at their own skill set. Similar to Batman in that regard.

And I got that only by watching a few episodes. I haven't even seen the whole thing yet.

Lewder!

Could you elaborate? Perhaps with pictures?

>4 fingers

Well considering more people are watching this on Nickelodeon, The Loud House might just win the Favourite cartoon award for the 2017 Kid's Choice Award and break Spongebob winning streak

Are Four fingers easier to draw than five?

drawing hands and fingers sucks everytime

One can hope

Not posting superior color version with ultimate waifu not edited out.

ehm

GET STERILIZED!

I saw it on ytv

Rebecca Sugar never even went to CalArts

Neither did Ben Bocquelet (creator of Gumball)

this only proves that whoever did this is an inbread autistic retard

Man hannah barbera is fucking irredeemable shit.

Loud house artstyle is based on newspaper comic drawings. It reminds me of the old Foxtrot comic

>Saw it on a Canadian broadcasting channel in Canada which doesn't allow foreign channels on their airwaves

Shocker.

The art's not very good but I appreciate the reference.

we will ever get to see carol again?

When did we first see her?

Think it was the picture perfect episode where Lincoln was trying to get his family to not be dipshits for like four seconds so he could take a photo.

Actually a pretty good ep if you ask me

Most people are lazy in their characteristics. They think "Main Character" and "Leader" is enough and needs no further identification.

I just wish the show would cut back on episodes where Lincoln is in the wrong and ends up apologising or sacrificing his happiness to make amends.

>ruins Powerpuff Girls
>ruins Dexter's Lab
>is responsible for the atrocity, that is Johnny Test
>likes KISS
This man is irredeemable!

what do you expected from a guy who grew up with 10 sister?

I agree on this one a bit, it feels a little like Gravity Falls where dipper is the one constantly in the wrong and only occasionally is Mabel the one who screwed up, and even when she does its usually in a somehow much more endearing fashion. Although, in TLH usually most of the episodes end up on a pretty high note for most characters involved, usually including lincoln.

I want to see a episode where the twins fight and make a bet of who can withstand more in each other places.
it would be really interesting to see lana as lola and lola as lana.

FIRMLY GRASP IT!

So...the twins switching places? Interesting

They already basically covered half of that premise in Toads and Tiaras though.

I don't think serial killers as main characters go well with the kids demographic.

I want to marry this fine young lady.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-JBr4ZwObwsc1AyWDk3SVRjejQ/view

Rita confirmed for being MILF Leni

Ya tried

I thought Lincoln's purpose was to give the male audience someone to identify with :^)

Half of those shows are cancelled

Yes, that tends to happen to television shows.

Jeeze, you can't take those kids anywhere, they act like fucking animals lol.

Yeah it reminds of the kids at this school.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ

BUUUUUURP

Aight, guys, I'm sold. Where do I start?

Is there any batch download or complete bin list? Found one that skips several random episodes, not sure what's happening here.

Just watched the new episode, I kinda tired seeing all the sisters acting like an asshole at the same time now

start with this.
imgur.com/a/nmQVw
imgur.com/a/IIHMr

Same here. I can see Leni, Lynn, and the twins causing problems for him, and the episode might have improved if it just focused on fewer interfering sisters.

There were some highlights though. Leni and Lily were great, Lincoln taking charge against an antagonist was refreshing, and more Rita is never a bad thing.

He's not ready for that.

Here's a list of DL links
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

And heres some extra stuff (animated short, the pilot, comics, interviews)
pastebin.com/2pn4SWiH

pastebin.com/2pn4SWiH

>is responsible for the atrocity, that is Johnny Test
Wat?

Shows used to all be so original like Scooby Doo, Jabber Jaw, Josie and the Pussy Cats, The Amazing Chan and the Chan clan, Butch Cassidy, Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels, Casper and the Angels, and the Funky Phantom. When will cartoon stop making the same dumb show with shit character designs over and over, and get back to making good original shows.

I've always hated grocery shopping

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
Here. They're all google drives, so you shouldn't even have to download them.
>Found one that skips several random episodes,
Most likely it's because episodes aren't being aired in their production order, so it skips around.

Dude, almost all the shows you listed were garbage

-----------------------------------------> the point
and here is you my friend.

The "generic" character designs in that era were infinitely preferable to modern ones

ITT: murrr calarts x others useless facultys

>implying

Thanks! I gotta sleep now, but if this thread is up tomorrow (more specifically in about 10~12 hours), leave me a sister picture of your choice and I'll draw her as a token of gratitude.

Sure, sure. Call me a retard for telling the truth

I guess Lana, the twin with the hat. Unfortunately, I think she's pretty underrated.

Lisa if you don't mind.

ITT:

He was a producer

Holy shit there were episodes this week?

Man, this guy is a ponce.

Bait for incest-pedos

Luan is my preferred sister but, whatever makes you happy user.

God dammit thats fuckin cute

>he wants to fuck the baby

youtube.com/watch?v=czfukNlFYIQ

In a room at the hospital
where the white beds are
there laid a little deathly ill girl
pale and worn with curly hair.

Every heart she won that li'l girl
When she laid there, kind and mild
Carried her pain, without complaint
with a childish patience

So one day she asked the doctor
Who were standing by her side
Could I come home by easter
To my dear beloved mom?

The Doctor answers the little one
No my child, no you can't.
but by pentecost it could be
that you can go home to your mom

Pentecost came with green birches
Flowers cover land and field
but the tiny, little ill girl
laid there still in her bed

So again she ask the doctor
Who were standing by her side
Could I come home by christmas
To my dear beloved mom?

The Doctor doesn't answer the li'l one
But he softly stroked her golden hair
and with tears in his eyes
He turn his back and walks away

Now she's sleeping in the ground
Separated from sickness and from mom
No she is at God Father's side,
where no sickness can come

The winter came,
Snow fell on the little girls tomb
Where she sleeps in the dark earth
She never returned home to her mom

For some reason I want to see the Loud siblings go-karting

That sounds fun.

Who mains who, I wonder

While I was thinking of a tie in with mario kart, and how that'd make cool fanart, I was think of them actually competing on a go kart track. Like how Kick Buttowski did it

>that bit Lily did at the end
cute

>no cal-arts Sans
>only minor JPEGing
This bait is beyond shit mate.

>Leni releasing the Lobsters with balloons.
This is easily the best thing I've ever seen in this show.

are you telling me that if I create my own carton and do multiple commissions to the best r34 artists, my show would become popular?

just ask the horse show

You know . . . that just might work.

>might

That's probably a known fact in the industry by now

This seems a little far-fetched...

So never showing a gay couple is the right way to handle lgbt with respect? What the fuck kind of logic is that?!

>group of customers walk into his store
>stops and accuses thewm of being "hooligans" before they do anything

How does this asshole stay in business?

>large group of children come in with no adults present

It's understandable.

You guys have a mega for this thing?

Is there a part 3?

not yet

what's going on here?

Large group of kids without parents = shoplifters

t. wage slave grocer

We have an interesting scam going on at our store. A bunch of musclehead guys in their early 20s try and sell government food vouchers they collect for cash. Our manager has to shoo them away on multiple occasions.

>Sorry guys, I'm a man on a mission and you'll just get in my way.

wow the girls were horrible in that episode

>I'm the secret admirer, gotta post fast, don't have enough time. I'll let you guess my identity.
>I am, or at least was, what you'd call a wannabe "hacktivist." I bragged about being apart of the Collective, saying that I was apart of the exposure of Shillary Clinton and the reveal of Obama's affair with Alf. Hell, I even started watching infowars like a true conspiracy nut. But deep down I thought it was all good fun, oh if only I knew how far this rabbit hole went then.
>It all started when I learned about a secret rite of passage the Loud family practiced. Each child, when they came of age, attended a gathering at a rather fancy mansion out of town. Curious, was it not? So I did some digging with the help of some of the friends I made on the net. As surprising as it sounds, the Louds are a very well connected family who're on good terms with some names you'd recognize.
>Rockefeller, Clinton, Page? Any of those names ring a bell? Well, the Louds knew those three quite well. Even having attended College with "Bob." I gotta admit, it shocked me and surprised even some of the older console cowboys I dragged in. Then I managed to find photographs of a procession of people walking into a eerily similar mansion wearing Masquerade Ball-like masks. Weird.
>Too weird for many of my compatriots who started to withdraw from this little pet project of mine. In the end it was just me, collecting a vast collection of data painstakingly recording the comings and goings of this strange secret society.
>I am a fool. I should've just taken the blue pill and left this thread hanging. I am a fucking idiot.

>After weeks of researching this strange meet and by bribing the pianist hired for the password, I decided to attend the rite incognito.
>I rented a expensive as all hell mask from the local costume store, donned my best suit and cloak, hailed a taxi and went to the Mansion which was only a short ways out of town.
>I gave the guards, strange stoic men who also wore masks, the password and entered. What I saw next would shock me for the rest of my life.
>People wearing the masks were surrounding a bizarre ritual procession where a priestly figure spread incense. However, the priest was encircled by ten children each wearing a mask eerily reminiscent of something you'd find at a Vegas show.
>But then they thrust off their cloaks, revealing their... Bodies. I'm not squeamish around that kind of thing, and would've been overjoyed at seeing the Lincoln log previously but... The ritualistic atmosphere and that Gods forsaken stench made the whole scene seem ominous.
>The Priest hit his staff on the ground three times, and the children started to... Mask kiss each other counter clockwise. All the while the blindfolded pianist played like there was no tomorrow. Then as the priest hit his staff one last time, the children got up and started taking... Companions.
>What I saw next... Fucking degenerates, all of them.

>You know the frivolus stories about Satanic cults that kidnap children spread by crazed fundies who haven't stepped out of their house in years? Well, now I'm starting to think they had a point. I was in the middle of some kind of a... Ritualized orgy.
>I even recognized a few of my classmates, but then the one with the Bird mask walked over with a naked older man who looked Mexican. The voice... It had to have been Lori. She gestured to me and the Mexican put his hands on my shoulders as I stared at another decadent display of carnal sin.
>"Let's go somewhere private..." I shivered in terror but thankfully, a boy my age walked up.
>"Oh go get someone else, she's mine." Then he led me out into the hallway. Myself flushing the entire time as I looked at the... Holy hell. The sisters are still going to hell for their sins, that's for sure, but holy fuck are they having fun.
>The boy, obviously Lincoln, took me aside. "You shouldn't be here. They're going to find out, you're lucky someone dear to me noticed you." I shivered. I knew he was right... One of the masked ones stared me down when I first entered the Mansion and watched the procession.
>I was reluctant to leave, however. I had worked hard to enter this den of wretched debauchery and... Oh, I was a fucking fool. I only wanted to see the bottom of the hole and enter wonderland itself. To see the truth. To break the Masquerade. To see beyond the prison of the Demiurge.
>But in the end, I followed his advice and did what I was told... Escaping through the backyard while some of the... Party goers were having fun. Navigated my way through a rose bush and slowly but surely made my way back home. Shaken up and still a bit mortified at what I had witnessed.
>Oh, I wish it ended there...

>The next day, I quickly ditched my costume from the previous night and acted as if nothing had ever happened. I was reluctant to report back to my friends on the Collective, hell I was afraid of leaving the house much to the detriment of my parents. Eventually, they forced me to go with them to the Supermarket.
>The very first thing that happened was a car stopping, and two men wearing sunglasses pointing at me with indifferent expressions on their bizarrely artificial faces before driving off.
>Scared the living hell out of me. I was shivering when my parents dragged me into the store.
>The next weird thing that happened? The looks on some of the Louds. They were all looking at me strangely. Each and every single one... Except for Leni but then again that's Leni. True terror and dread struck me in my heart. I had realized the terrible truth: THEY KNEW.
>My fuckup had potentially landed me into some deep shit.
>Almost immediately my mind went into overdrive. Lincoln warned me too late and now... I knew too much. Too much. I hate to sound like a cliche'd spy hero, but it was the truth. I had gazed at a very important ritual for a esoteric society that was kept hidden from the public eye.
>As my parents walked back to the car, I began to formulate a plan. I had way too much data and information collected on my treasure trove to let it go to waste. I needed to send it to someone I could trust before they... God, I hope it's only a bullet to the brain.

>I quickly sent everything I had collected on this illusive organization, and even some of the personal notes I made on a word file, to Pritchard over the deep webs. One of the few I know I can trust. This thing is fucking deep, way too fucking deep.
>And now that leads to the beginning of my story where-what was that? Oh, shit. They're in the house. Shit, shit, shit, shit.
>Alright, I have a 9mm stashed under my bed. I hear the athlete ho running towards my room. Door locked. Good. Buys me enough time to buy my retirement plan.
>Vega, if you're reading this, I had to know. I'm sorry.

>It's a Cred Forums has yet another fetish episode.
So does Cred Forums just become more and more of a deviant every time a new show comes out with waifus?

Didn't this show just surged in popularity simply because Gravity Falls ended and shotafags no longer had new Dipper material to furiously fap to?

>throws out 200 dollars worth of business

what a retard, this is why niggers dont belong in power (see also redwood)

where are all the cute ronnie annes? she was in a recent episode

unattended kids are always trouble. You'd know if you ever worked. They know they are above the law, and know that screaming will get people around take their sides even if they just stoke 100$ worth of shit.

i had a manager call the cops on a kid shoplifting some comic trades and the pig tried to dissuade her from 'ruining' his life right in front of him. Little shit is 16 and was mouthing off the second he was suspected, all children are guilty until proven innocent and smacking other people's kids should be legalized

>Ronnie-Anne is Reaper and is just tsudere for Soldier

*BRAAAUUP*

This. Whenever I watch I wish he would grow a pair. You don't need to go through life 100% selfless. Prioritize yourself ever once and a while.

ronnie and linc get along fine now though

really? Because it seems Linc is the one who keeps making it complicated with that dance shit

What´s the point of hiding her face? Is not like they are absent most the time like in a 80´s cartoon, and is not like Peanuts where all the adults are invisible.

Ronnie didnt mind, and they got some arcade action out of it

Ronnie said she would've done the same exact thing

AROUND WHITES, BE UPTIGHT

>he thinks Cred Forums wasn't completely deviant to begin with

Good pick, tomboys are also my favorite.

user delivers.

Also, is it me or her voice is shit in some parts of the first episodes? It's like they distorted a guy's voice as a last resort.

I can't instantly recall, but I don't think she has that many lines, so the voice actor probably doesn't get much of a chance to use her "raspy" voice.
Thanks for the pic.

Well, if you look at Episode 02 of that pastebin, both Lana and her twin have this "inside a tin can" voice sometimes.
Timestamps: 6:18, 7:36 and 7:51.

But others don't, so I don't think it's a problem with the video. Sounds like a recording issue OR a filter they used on the original voice..

They have the same voice actor and they just filter her voice differently. I dont see the point though because she makes them sound different enough without the filter.

Never really knew any tomboys until I met some athletes while working at Subway. Yeah. CC Girl's basketball team and one of them showed interest in me, damn it. I should've asked her out. She was cute, oh well.

Ana is Ronnie.