This time on the Pizza Party Podcast:

This time on the Pizza Party Podcast:
>Sonic
>Eggs in Vaginas.
>Animation Industry is shit.
>Diaper fetishes.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvlVgAIvkYI&list=PL1kDv7b5go5v3kOxymNKCOd_dgjOim7W3&index=1

Other urls found in this thread:

nolanthebiggestnerd.tumblr.com/post/151039657361/im-going-on-co-to-talk-to-some-faggots-about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you forgot
>Tranny

It's been there for a while.

Whoops it's a Pan Pizza thread looks like it's gonna get deleted in a few minutes.
If Jim ever permanently gets off the podcast, I'm not gonna watch. At least remove "Izzy" and Jim at the same time.

any podcast that doesn't include jim and instead includes the tranny are terrible

I can't watch any of the podcast without Jim. Nolan's autism overwhelms me

Nolan (imo) makes it bearable.

Which one is the complete Asshole who got kicked off of another Podcast and Pan took him?
Was it Nolan or Jim?

We would never see more nockforce, what is the point of living.

I like nolan too, i think hes funny. Other than that chris guy no one whos been on there really bothered me. Well, digibro was a faggot.

Jim wasn't kicked off a podcast
but I think you're thinking of the "Mommy's boys" podcast Nolan was apart of, but that was after he was already a Pizza Party member.

Why do people insist on becoming women if they don't even resemble them? "Izzy" sounds 100% like a man

Thank God there's no Gary

Who was the guy who argued so hardly/badly that "Inside out" was a bad movie? That guy sucked.

That was chris. I dont remember his full name.

And a little Sonichu and TGWTG bashing.

>Sonic
>Eggs in Vaginas
>Animation Industry is shit
>Diaper Fetishes

Yep, this was a normal episode.

Because they look so awful as their original gender they think they'll have more success by changing the color of their hair and dress like their sister.

>TFW Stev was serious about becoming 8 Izzy.
I don't see why, and I will judge, but I won't be a dick about it, Stezzy Stillseems like a functioning person in society.

I hope nolan and jim do a podcast like they said they would.

Why not just stick with Pan?
I just want Pan Nolan and Jim
Get the Tran out

There are cases where people feel as if they are in the wrong body/Born the wrong Gender.
There are legit cases of this and labeled as a Mental Illnesses, but as of recent people have jumped on the Bandwagon and made this the new "Coming out"/"I'm Gay".

Remember the time they did a podcast live from Dashcon?

Because Pan is Pan, He's successful, but nowhere near the level that can boost the views/success of his fellow Podcast members.

Classic.
Remember
>A pleasure to jerk with you

And Jihad blew it the fuck up? Good times. Gooooood times.

was re-watching the neros-q podcast recently and saw the scene where Jim makes a comment to Stev about how he doesn't have a dick anymore and Stev says "you promised not to tell anyone". I thought it was just a random joke but now im not sure if the comment was real or just foreshadowing.

oh shit

She even showed the egg.

This is hillarious.

i don't blame zoe for not wanting be involved in conversation too much

honestly the vagina in the egg thing was probably the least strangest thing of the podcast.

She seemed a bit more uncomfortable than the last time she was on.

This podcast was so great the amount of butthurt is glorious :^y

that was nolan you retard

Wheres the rocket power review????

I fucking hate Melanie Martinez.

I wrote the script with Spoe but the actors aren't availible until November. My friend Bernie agreed to edit it so it should be out by the end of this year.

That's a big egg.

I have never cringed so hard, even after they stop talking about fetishes Pan turns the conversation back to it. fuck him.

Alright so like does Pan have any weird fetishes though? We know about the goth thing but there has to be more to it right?

>last episode had based C.H Greenblatt
>this one had two weirdos with fetishes

This is what happens when Jim goes away for too long

itll be coming soon, and nolan jetstream is making a comeback

>tfw this was the best and worst podcast

Why do you want to suck Jim's dick so bad :Y
I'm genuinely curious as a lot of people seem to love Jim.
Also don't call Izzy a tranny it's very disrespectful and makes you look like an ass :^I

Pan is more vainilla than we thought, he's cringelord, but probably has little experience with real sex

I hope you are nolan and arent just messin with me because im excited for it.

That's why this podcast was the best

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU GUYS AND JIM.

nolanthebiggestnerd.tumblr.com/post/151039657361/im-going-on-co-to-talk-to-some-faggots-about

You get it, people here are sissies and le cringe memespouters.

That babyfur faggot was in the Mega64 podcast too, it s hillarious.

>same podcast has them remembering Croker

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD

I AM POWERING THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WITH MY SPINNING DEAD BODY

He is the calm grandpa dude of the PPP, whats not to get.

Oh.. hi nolan. Thanks for entertaining me on my days off.

What's up daddy-o?

I mean I guess??? But you guys are acting like he's the glue.
We all know the glue is me B^y
just dont ask ken he's biased ;^)

o shit waddup

oh shit,
in that case, why is pan suddenly cashing in super hard on the cringe shit in his recent content?

Sure thing
Nothin much. I'm in a call with friends laughing at the YT comments and this thread

I like how Pan's avatar is staring at the Chao

JIM IS BASED AS FUCK, IT SHOULD BE CALLED THE JIMSTER JIMTY JIMCAST. HE IS THE FUCKING ELMER THAT HOLDS YOURS, PAN'S, AND IZZY'S SHIT TOGETHER.

waddup boi
Actually I'm the one who got AKnotholeResident on. I teased him about the sonic 4 video in a previous podcast and he made a comment about how he was kinda hurt. So I was like "you know what, let's get him on the podcast and let him speak for himself."
Also I like pissing off the fans that think they actually have a chance at getting on :^)

Nolan can you please tell me that Amethyst is best gem

Will you bring back the parking lot joke?

good job at staying based

Apparently according to this thread
Steven is best gem im going down on that shota ass ' ,:^y
the k-mart joke? I guess IDK ask jim he likes the memes

still pan seems more cringy then usual. is he just playing it up?

Say Nolan can you give us a reason why Ken jumped ship? Also tell Pan to join the thread

I remember when I had the Amino(?) app for a day because Pan advertised it, and there was a poll to see who was the best member of the podcast, and Jim won with 4 votes higher than Pan.

What do you think of Smoky Quartz btw?

from 1 to 10 how hot is he?

What's the real reason Ken left and anyone from PPP mantain contact? Why was he so edgy?

So whats up with the podcast you and jim were gonna do? Im always lookin for new podcasts to listen to, and i was looking forward to it.

underaged/10
5.5 if I'm being generous

>post yfw she said "egg laying"

Is Pan still antisocial or is he playing it for comedy?
Help him get laid you faggot.

>shota

Thanks
IDK honestly. I think part of him plays it up and a part of him just kind of revels in it. I know that I like doing embarrassing shit a lot. Go look at my Eggo Waffle Girl Videos on my YouTube superskeetospro
Ken inttially left because he was disinterested in doing the podcast anymore. Then he hopped ship to Mommy's Boys and that's when the drama happened. I regret it but he doesn't seem to want to mend the bridge so :^y
I'm not surprised.
Smokey Quartz is lame. Stevonnie or GTFO
20 I'm gonna pound his ass
See above. He just liked edgy humor. You're a fuckin cunt dont diss my shota boy
I'm skyping with Pan rn and he said and I quote "There are no jokes here. This is real."

Egg girl here

Anyone else thinks Zoey is fucked enough to bang Pan? He's not that bad at least he can make people laugh

SUP BITCH

This episode of the podcast was hilarious .

>Stevonnie or GTFO
My nigga!

The gang's all here.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Please visit Cred Forums more often my nigga Nolan, I go here more often than tumblr.

>Nolan screaming and losing his mind to it

you fuckers
i love all of you