mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
imgur.com/a/b1JZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

predictions for the next episodes?

nefcy is trolling but some people are going to take this seriously until the episode airs, it will have no tomco at all.
maybe we will see gem eye lizard guy again in the other episode since the monster in the back of the second poster is missing a hand, unless it's someone else that i don't remember or a new character.

I predict Tomco

It looks like Tom is trying to take the tickets from Marco's hand in the poster
>Marco wins tickets for something
>Tom wants to go there too
>Tries to befriend Marco to get the tickets
>Hijinks

>Janna likes pink and fights the patriachy
Aaaaaaaaaand dropped.

bye

it's a joke you jabroni

liking pink while fighting the patriarchy is no joke

you won't be missed

>muh cartoon propoganda is a good thing
Kill yourselves.

A week full of Tomco faggotry.

>propaganda
you kill yourself first

Just finished the episode. It's literally concludes pro relativism, the worst plague on human decency to date.

sorry for your pain but also not really here's Jackie to sooth your pain

What?

>there is no truth, no black and white. The truth is constantly changing and is every colour of the rainbow
Classic.

ya'll cant handle another ship in the spotlight and that's pathetic

it's true we only like Manna

fav crack pairing?

>Just finished the episode. It's literally concludes pro relativism, the worst plague on human decency to date.
I don't know what's funnier - that you're obsessing over "deep meanings" in a children's cartoon, that you got said "deep meaning" entirely wrong, or that you did all that while sounding like a "kids these days" angry grandparent.

Someone extend the hair

I really hope we get more princess Marco

I cant wait to see how their date goes

Can't be that fucking deep, can it?

I thought the ending was about how 14-15 year old teenagers are sexually confused and easily distracted people who can't make up their minds.

I am the king of chub

It pretty much was. I think he's overthinking it a little.

Chub is underrated

>not a single feminist or SJW message in almost 2 entire seasons
>one joke about fightning the patriarchy
>annon gets mad

Two possibilities:

>Marco's willing to let Tom fuck him for some tickets, proving Marco is a dirty slut and an excellent businessman

>Tom is a master of seduction and able to convince Mewnian princesses and Human boys to spread 'em

Marco learns firsthand why Star and Tom were together in the first place

Can we pls have lizard in the episode afterwards

>I thought the ending was about how 14-15 year old teenagers are sexually confused and easily distracted people who can't make up their minds.
Well yeah: something like ~30% of Star vs is about that.

we just had a Lizard episode don't get greedy

>Marco learns firsthand why Star and Tom were together in the first place
Because Star has all of the emotional resilience of fine china coated in glitter?

>employing there can be too many slithery lizery episodes
What in the dickens

It's the Demon Dick

we need more Moon x Marco

okay, what speaks against Starco?
I can only think of reasons for Starco
first and foremost: they're based on the creator and her HUSBAND
then there's
>Star watching Marco shower without any problems
>the last episode
>the Bloodmoonball
>they hug and awful lot, I mean hugs are great and a way to show friendship but they hug A LOT

Marco likes Jackie

I'm all for that pair
As much as I like Star, I'd also appreciate a show about a guy/girl duo that doesn't have them hooking up at the end.

> cartoon has realistic message about how feelings are inconsistent and change over time and based on the situation
> MUH RELATIVISM

kill urself my man

post cute pictures of Janna not having her feelings hurt by Marco swatting away her advances

Janna and Marco would be much cuter together

I'd usually agree with you and I never ship anything but it feels right in star, I feel like the only satisfying endings would be for Marco to get with jackie and star to say she's not ready for the throne and not being with anyone OR star and marco to be the next in line for the throne, ready for when butterfly and stars dad want to step down.

Brittney did nothing Wong!

the cutest

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Funny how things changed, In season one just learning the charming stranger was Marco instantly turned Star off. And the episode itself was an example on how the Star/Marco dynamic was not the cliche two main characters with a possible romance subplot.

And now half of season two is "hinting" at Marar in the most blatant way possible! The end scene of Sleepover could been subtle enough with just the box showing "Truth" after Star says Marco's name, but noooo, they had to make it painfully obvious by having the box outright say "TRUTH! STAR BUTTERFLY HAS A CRUSH ON-" which begs the question why even make the sentence be unfinished when it was already obvious enough! Like they feared people would not "get it" that they will make Marar a thing.

I kinda just want them to get it over with and make Marco and Star get together as a couple already, the hinting is not even subtle or satisfying to decode, its outright stated!

So boring, so predictable, so dull!

I bet Seddm is really happy right now..

its not predictable, it is meant to be

They could be just trolling super hard.

Also Marar? What the fuck dude.

Star secretly watching Tom and Marco getting "friendly". She doesn't understand why but it gets her hot.

SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING

don't forget smooth animation, especially after how stiff mina loveberry's episode was

Yes, those flash tweens were really something

>Funny how things changed, In season one just learning the charming stranger was Marco instantly turned Star off
I don't think the turn-off was that it was Marco, but that Marco had sneaked in despite telling her he wouldn't.

>And now half of season two is "hinting" at Marar in the most blatant way possible!
Sleepover felt more like the end of the hinting than the beginning. Shit's going to get serious now.

>which begs the question why even make the sentence be unfinished when it was already obvious enough!
That's a mystery to everyone. (and also not what "begs the question" means).

>I kinda just want them to get it over with and make Marco and Star get together as a couple already
Why? The road to them being a couple is the fun part to watch.

SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING

the fact that "the patriarchy" is being used for an established nobody character with awful traits (liar, thief) makes it clear that it's a joke

I finished it!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!

this is cute

>MACKIE on tickets

So Maroco and Jackie intensifies.

And the "lesbian crush" is portrayed as creepy, obsessive and overall unhealthy, clearly played for jokes than to be OMG PROGRESSIVE!

The show might just play with Marco and Star having off-again-on-again attractions towards one another.

By the end, they could just settle as friends and leave it at that.

>creepy, obsessive and overall unhealthy
I don't know, I think Star and Starfan13 seem like good friends
>they have pictures of each other
>Star might see this as normal

>By the end, they could just settle as friends and leave it at that.

It's possible, but they are soulmates, so this implies more than just friends. But we must wait and see what Daron has in mind.

hell yes ironghast!, excellent work.

way better/cuter than the one I drew a while ago.

I really, really, really like this ship.

What did he mean by this?

You're a good man

>Last episode didn't have any ludo
Why bother?

That looks hella gay

So this is official?

Man, I hate this side of Tomco. Where is my BROTP? Not this fujo shit

>It's a joke
Fighting the patriarchy is no joke tho

/\
|
|
|
Look at this faggot

>I don't know, I think Star and Starfan13 seem like good friends
Star is friends with Starfan. Starfan's view of Star goes way beyond friendship and into "stalker obsession". I really don't know what her issue is.

>Janna likes pink and fighting the patriarchy
>Poster with devil guy and Marco
Welp it was a good run but now tumblr will pick up the show and I will associate it forever with excruciating pain

She's supposed to be based on Nefcy from high school

from what I understand Nefcy really hated high school

>but now tumblr will pick up the show
Majority of the fanbase is on Tumblr. It has a female lead and a demon boy.

Star and Marco still have an amazing chemistry and all. There's no retcon of BMB's moral whatsoever. The "twist" may be clichéd but the way they're handling their relationship is what made Starco great since day one.

Your argument is invalid and has no effect on the "cuteness and perfection" of the Starco ship.

Ok normally I don't give a fuck about pairings
But I want Marco to get the Catherine king of hell ending full with him on a throne making out with star over her dad chained to the floor
Because Marco conquering hell sounds cool as fuck

>Majority of the fanbase is on tumblr
Yes but it's still a tiny fanbase and i want it to stay like that forever

I like the fact that it's star the one with a crush on Marco instead of the other way around
I really like Marco he is the anti Steven universe of kids cartoon characters

although I think they would get along rather well

I actually belive star and others could get a crush on him so it doesn't bother me
Steven having a crush on cardboard cut out Connie makes no sense other than that's what the plot requires and Finn having a crush on princess bubblegum also made 0 sense until the reworked the character into bargin to fight with a laser, at least flame princess made sense from the point of view that Finn is a hero and she was a damsel in distress
But Marco is actually genuinely cool even as the responsible voice of reason so it actually makes sense here, hey it made sense in gravity falls too I guess

Until even Marco gets frustrated at either Steven being too stupid or too passive
Swamp Steven and Marco around and steven universe still works but star doesn't

The fact that they actually used the term "Starco" in an episode was pretty fucking embarassing

>gay
>fujo shit
shut up man

does anyone else think the promo art looks like a parody of a romance novel

it looks pretty fuckin gay so i guess it does

I think it's completely intentional -and, as such, likely shameless tease with little to no relation to the actual episode. They even used a different artist, compared to the other posters, Sabrina Cotugno. And she draws a steampunk victorian comic. theglassscientists.com/?comic=page-04
they literally wanted to make a raunchy romance novel cover tier art.

I mean, it's just going to be Marco asking Tom for advice on how to properly date and court Jackie.
Maybe Marco dresses as a girl while Tom shows him what he should and shouldn't do to bait the fujos, but it's clearly more about Jackie.

>which begs the question why even make the sentence be unfinished when it was already obvious enough! Like they feared people would not "get it" that they will make Marar a thing.
Remember, this is a show for children. Your need to treat it like a puzzle to be crack is entirely unhealthy

>I mean, it's just going to be Marco asking Tom for advice on how to properly date and court Jackie.

Does he really want to get advice from this guy

I cant believe you made me read this with my own eyes

Thanks guys!

Thanks Haich! I'm sorry to say that I missed seeing yours, I'll see if I can find it!

"Addressed to a star, the sonnet expresses the poet's wish to be as constant as the star while he presses against his sleeping love. The use of the star imagery is unusual in that Keats dismisses many of its more apparent qualities, focusing on the star's steadfast and passively watchful nature."

You certainly couldn't apply the words "passively watchful" to Star's nature!

Nice! Awesome work Ironghast. The cuteness of the pic no's no bounds.

If Star were aware of her crush on Marco when she was playing the game, then that would mean she knowingly put her friends in mortal peril to avoid having to admit her feelings. Which would be kinda terrible, so I hope she wasn't aware.

As do I!
but I like all the ships, so yeah.

Now that Star's wand freaks out when her emotional state is unbalanced this pic makes even more sense

She likes a tall hair because she wants to see this film.

She didn't know if she had feelings for him or not, the same way Jackie wasn't sure of her crush after Marco's confession.

I'm sure they would come to an understanding and back off if the other takes active interest.

They have last one hug before they die from a killer. (dramatic music)

>If Star were aware of her crush on Marco when she was playing the game
She was pretty obviously being sincere when she said she had a crush on Oskar.

An episode where Star has no idea what's wrong, but her wand is destroying everything could actually be pretty interesting.

Halloween episodes!!

Tom's great at the catch, he just can't hold on worth shit

Is that real?

>Hungry Larry:
>Haunted house
Yeah whatever. It sounds like a okay-ish episode.

>Spider with a Top Hat:
>Star's most entertaining spell, Spider with a Top Hat, wants to become a fighting spell instead.
>Ron Lynch as Narwhal Husband
>Maria Bamgord as Make-up Blast
What the absolute fuck?
I can't tell if the characters, the writers, or both are on drugs.

Are you new or did you just not see her post?

Hell yes, a Halloween episode of Star vs. is going to be fantastic. Can't wait to see what Daron brings to the episode given her rather active imagination, perfect for all the potential ghouls and goblins that only Halloween brings.

>filler episodes

I mean, Adam is definitely biased and easily excitable, but he teased months ago the Halloween episode being "actually scary", maybe it's going to be good

>Nick Lachey (98 Degrees) guest stars as Justin Towers

So those tickets are for a Love Sentence's concert?

>That little joke where Janna teases Marco on her crush
Damn the creators. I can't take it any more.

>filler episodes
Yeah and?

haven't watched since season 1, i got caught up and saw most of the episodes from season 2 last night. i enjoyed season 1 but didn't think it was anything special, but i think they're really killing it with season 2, this is so much better.
now if only they could have gotten this guy to talk about cunny or say "kino" at some point.

Holy crap, I just noticed that Miss Heinous has the same VA as Mallory Archer.

of course, also she's Lucille Bluth in Arrested Development

Will anyone story time the comic?

This is too funny

nah i happy that the halloween episode is a 8min segment not a 20min one, not against a special episode like this, but i just want the 20min episodes focused in important plot.

Of course it was that, you're just forgetting that this is Cred Forums, there's a lot grown hairy ass adults in this place being autistic about shows with teenagers being teenagers

Ok so stupid unoriginal idea but what if this poster is for an episode where Marco and Tom have a acting competition because Star says she loves the theater and it almost gets too out of hand and the whole point of the episode is to tease tomco shippers and or give them a taste of there ship.

>a transgirl and a lesbian
It feels like there's an unneeded step here.

>was not the cliche two main characters

Makes sense

>with a possible romance subplot

That was never subverted in any confirming way and the same applied to even so much as Jarco at the time.

Look if you don't like Starco that's perfectly normal just don't go around spreading nonsensical lies you don't need to.

So Jana was lying or Star about who they have crush on?

if Jana isn't lying about her crush why the hell does she have all Marcos sensitive details?

She wants him as a fucktoy, not a crush

If Sabrina was the main girl would you no longer like Sabco

>So Jana was lying or Star about who they have crush on?
Star was lying, Janna was not.
Exactly what the box considered to be "lying" is still open for debate.

"Trans and Lesbo"
So he's stright.

Yes, that's nice.
You can go now.

the series can get us surprise, what if thei decide to play the ''crush'' thing in a different way?
i dont know maybe that you can have a crush but still by friends whatever.

>Getting a little bothered by my post.
It's just a joke bruh.

feeling change at the spur of the moment. That was the whole point of the episode

Nobody else would archive it in image form so I thought it'd be a nice idea

Has Misha updated the booru yet?

WAIT SEASON 2 IS HERE???

Thanks man! I'm having a bit of a dilemma with this pic actually, it's cute and I like it but I'm not sure if I should post it on my normal or my NSFW tumblr. I wonder if my cheesecakey followers would be cool with it.

Nice one, user

It's been here for a while now

Frankly most of the early stuff isn't very good at all, I'd personally input that it's the weakest set of episodes this series has seen thus far. But we're digging ourselves out the ditch. The latest episodes are great, some of the best in the whole show easily and it looks like the momentum will keep up.

There's little need to save the replies when you could just save the poster and get new replies every time it's posted.

>WAIT SEASON 2 IS HERE???
It's been here for a while now, You've got catching up to do.

Best to play it safe honestly.

You think it'd be okay if I made a "hair censor" version for the cheesecake-ish page?

Nothing beats the initial set of reactions, especially when they come in swarms.

>Thanks man! I'm having a bit of a dilemma with this pic actually, it's cute and I like it but I'm not sure if I should post it on my normal or my NSFW tumblr. I wonder if my cheesecakey followers would be cool with it.
Well it's not that lewd and it's more cute anyways.
I don't see the problem of you posting it in your usual place. But, if it really bothers you then it's might be best to post it with your NSFW stuff, just to play it safe and avoid drama.

Run all you like, we still have your house keys.

I made some new edits.

And the usual stuff.

Stanna, not Manna, STANNA

based user

again, Cred Forums was triggered

Last one.
>Stanna, not Manna, STANNA
No, the ship really is called Manna.
We voted and decided on this name already.

Are you really this stupid or just selectively ignorant? Stanna is Star and Janna, THE ONE TRUE SHIP.

spatziline please

I would have thought of it as too much pandering if it happened in Season 3 or something, but since the episode was written when fans had seen only 2 episodes (March 2015), it's more like they were making fun of a pairing that had like no real canon base for its shippers yet. Also the term is used by two creep characters and never again, so it doesn't seem like the crew was trying to force as it a HIP NEW TERM or some shit either.

But the main reason I'm not bothered by it is that it made for a decent joke. They could've just had the dialogue be:

>Their relationship is completely platonic. They're not a couple.
>A couple?!

And the rest of the episode (hell, and every episode after this) could've been exactly the same. But actually using a shipping term that's supposed to sound and dumb and weird in the context of the show makes the scene more memorable and less expositiony than it'd otherwise be.

I would hate if the show kept throwing fanon shit in, but I liked it here because it felt like it was making fun of it.

>Stanna
Oh ya that' right. Sorry user.
I don't bother remembering trash ships.

ONEEEE TRRUUUUEEE SHHHIIIIPPPP

I think she wasn't sure who was actually lying (only that it wasn't Marco), so she was being a nice guy and trying to stop a game that everyone already agreed had gone too far.

Not a trash ship, this isn't Tomco or Sabco or Britco or Starco .

/u/ please, lesbians do not a perfect ship make

I'm pretty sure the possibility of them having gone back to revise that episode is highly likely. Them suddenly just using "Starco" if it really was during season 1 crazy early seems like it makes way for that possibility.

It'd probably just be best if they didn't include the joke period. It's lame and unsubstle either way.

You're right, a pure ship is what they make.

I'm not opposed to yuri but stanna is trash

No not even that

Nah, even that's running a risk on a site like that. Keep the two strictly separate for your own sake.

>or Sabco or Britco
There's some humor in that cause those ships haven't even gotten any new content recently compared to all the other ships.

"Starco" was already being used in November/December 2014 by shippers who didn't shit about the show except the premise, and many of the crew members were already active on social media sites where they would've seen it. I think it's equally likely they'd already come across the term and decided to mock it.

But I think just having Marco just overhear Tom's plot is already kind of clichéd and unsubtle, so I think having a joke there improves the scene by making it less serious.

>"Starco" was already being used

Was it being used enough to warrant that kind of attention?

Not trying to argue, just curious.

CUTE AND PERFECT

So has there been a noticeable increase of Marco x Jackie or Star x Starfan13 material after Sleepover aired?

I think it was, though it's hard to definitively prove that because sites where it was happeing like Tumblr/Twitter/etc. have kind of shit archive systems. I followed the show for a while before its premiere, and I can remember seeing a few posts in 2014 to the effect of "wow, I already ship STARCO" and sort of rolling my eyes.

I think there were a few times fans also asked Daron or others on the crew questions about the pairing, like "Do you ship Starco?" around that time.

That makes sense

I still hate the placement of the joke regardless but still, nice to know

I'm more excited for the Hungry Larry episode for the fact that Mr.Diaz is mentioned. I hope we'll get some decent scenes between him and his son. Rivers already got 2 episodes and a decent moments, Raphael is overdue on similar material.(I want more Diaz family material in general) Prediction wise I'm gonna wager that "Hungry Larry" is a creature that Star poofs up for the haunted house that turns into a life threatening problem through his hunger. Should be fun either way.

Spider with a Top Hat.. honestly sounds pretty lame. But I like that they are being consistent with Star's constructs having some sentience. It's a bit surprising(or scary?) that this even extends to generic 'poof' spells like 'Make-up Blast'. Maybe Top Hat gets its wish but it becomes evil due to the unstable state of the wand? The description kind of reads like it's entirely focused on the spells interacting with each other with zero Star and/or Marco or even any relevant characters present. I really hope I'm wrong on that last bit.

Yeah, they began using it in summer 2014, when the intro previewed. Also, the episode's director said on Twitter that Mr. Candle Cares has been storyboarded in February 2015, so before the show's premiere. Using the actual "Starco" term is pandering, having whole episodes focused on Starco is not, they already planned it since the beginning.

yes

There's potentially a lot of fun things that could come from the Hungry Larry episode; some more Diaz family bonding, some inappropriate use of magic from Star, some fun moments from the unfortunate victims of the monster house and of course Daron's take on such a colourful and imaginative holiday like Halloween. I wouldn't be surprised if we get some good secondary character moments, Janna being her creepy self, Alphonso and Ferguson being the first victims of the house and any other relevant seconadary/background characters.

Hey, how did you look my other galleries?

link to last thread?

I am still a 100% mad

>link to last thread?
Does it still work?

i wish they go, marco parents trying to get amrco and star together because royal babies

it doesn't matter if Marco isn't interested, Janna takes what she wants

TODAY IS THE COMIC RELEASE

>Does it still work?
Cred Forums archives shit for quite a while:

marco about to slap the shit out of janna while jackie watches in bemusement.png

Stranger Things was a good show

>All the love for "Sleepover"
>Not attention to "Gift of the card"

seriously guys, that episode, IMHO, was perfect in comedy terms, plot and writing. Also Rasticore, Siri and the Sloths were GOAT

I still had the threads up myself too.
Thanks user.

Actually, I didn't think "Gift of the card" was that great. There were some good moments, but the overall episode seemed off.

These are really good who are they by?

Because people here only give a fuck about shipping, not interesting plots or characters. I actually did like the 1st one and how it portrayed tension but I don't ship anyone so I wasn't mad, and it left things vague and open ended anyways with the relevation that 14 yos dont know what they want because theyre too young, which makes perfect sense, so idk why people are even mad. The second episode was excellent and exactly what I want out of star vs, its a shame I have a feeling rasticore was a one off character most likely and the sloths were indeed funny

kabuki-akuma is their Tumblr

Looks like kabuki-akuma's work again but im not sure

it's from a show called "stranger things" or something like that

kabuki-akuma.tumblr.com/

It wasn't the funniest episode in the show, but I think it was pretty great. They even managed to put in a weird "dramatic moment played for laughs" mixed with "friends honestly speaking their hearts out". In most shows scenes like that are either forced drama, or the usual trope "characters think that they're about to die and they say embarassing things that they later try to retract". Glad they did something different

>Goblin Dogs was based on a true story

Nefcy living in LA made it too obvious

Anyways, whose work is that? That version of monster star is really cute

Cool thanks guys.

same person kabuki-akuma

>kabuki-akuma
Thanks. I had been wondering who that was for a while.

GROSS GROSS GROSS

gross

Someone's jealous.

Only because you want _________Janna to yourself.

>Writefriend's fic from last season is coming true

Pink's laces their hot dogs with LSD? I didn't know.

>Star trying st stop them from getting crushed
>Marco cowering in terror
>Ponyhead looking smug
god damn it ponyhead, READ THE ROOM!
THIS IS WHY YOU'RE WORST GIRL!

which one "As Long as I Want You" or another one?

Yeah, I can't say I'm a fan of MoonToffee either. But that's the price you pay for finding someone who draws Moon fanart (besides IronGhast).

Don't have a taste for Toffee?

Toffee saw how powerful the earth machines were and decided to use them to take back Mewni

Toffee's great.
Moon's great.
MoonToffee is awful.

if you wanted more Moon x Toffee you could have just asked

Nice.

Pretty good user, Dog bless.

I have to admit, that is incredibly well made.

Should be the other way around tbqhfam

Lizard Yaoi

>tfw now we know toffee would probably absolutely dominate rasticore

true but the fanbase thinks differently

i love it

Wasn't at least that picture drawn before his episode?

People thought he was going to be the new badass villain, which was probably the intention behind placing him in the theme song.

I think Daron was trolling us from the very start

I aint into that kind of stuff but that's pretty good.

Someone's in denial

>Because people here only give a fuck about shipping

Are you sure that has anything to do with what he said? If you ask me it seems way more likely that's not the case for once here.

I liked Gift of the Card myself, and there's no denying it was pure Starco fuel. As opposed to the episode before it, which was only Starco fuel at the very end, rest of the episode being focused on more the overall cast.

That's the one. It's my favorite one after Diaz Plan

is As Long as I Want You the fic with Star being super jealous

>obsessing over "deep meanings" in a children's cartoon
you know these children cartoons were done by adults.
it's not 10 year olds who make these episodes.
and adults have an agenda

Yeah, you.

>that they will make Marar a thing
IT IS

the agenda of equality?

The shipping problem is an overall thing. Everyone here is mad and overreacting that their favorite ship didn't get confirmed, and everyones mad about the dumb tomco poster which was probably drawn as a joke anyways

why couldn't manna be a thing?
she is so perfect
>little miss vampire

I could be in denial all I want

Stanna material is still canonically scarce as all hell so I couldn't possibly top that

I don't get what you find so fascinating about it to be honest. Their time together was pretty okay but nothing about their personalities really mesh to make something all that great. Anything cute they could do together isn't much at all tied to their own characters.

>mad and overreacting that their favorite ship didn't get confirmed

What you mean the three Manna posters that went delusional the other day? There are more people to discuss the episode around here than them.

>drawn as a joke

Nigga it's right on Daron's Tumblr

It's still a thing, but now it's canonically platonic

anons still trying to kill Manna

i know, disgusting right?

I'd wear a collar for Tom

The point is 'relativism' isn't at all in the episode ya dingus

They're not saying "Everyone has their own personal truth", they're observing the very salient fact that emotions and feelings are inconsistent

Tom is gonna go on a date with jackie, his plan to make star jealous and hurt marco at the same time will backfire. This will ignite jackie and marco's relationship and the beginnings of yandere star/star jelly.

that's kinky user

> all these anons claiming manna is dead when she could have easily been lying during the final question

they're just nervous that sneaky geepsy girl is going to stealth win the Marcob owl

pfft

bullshit
emotions and feelings are all chemical nothing changes there
dont be mad cuck

>Only shipping to US and Canada

>faggot still uses gun shaped portal generator rather than aesthetic scissors

what a jabroni

Yeah it was really good but the ending was kinda sad.

So often do you gents receive new content in these threads?

what you said has literally nothing to do with what I said

are you saying that emotions literally never change as you grow, or that chemicals don't react to their environment, because that's what would have to happen in order for emotions and feelings to not change

Hopefully this episode will cause more Tom lewds to be made.

Brother!

Yessssssss

Tom is worst boy

When will there be more Ferguson lewds

Give it a rest

Oh goody another thread I've been capped in

Is that a particular problem?

no u

what's she thinking about

>Frankly most of the early stuff isn't very good at all
Ludo in the Wild is KINO

Hence "most"

IT'S

Nah it actually doesn't bother me

Brittney did nothing Wong!

>star has crush on marco
>tom cucks her and steals marco

A+

> The plot of the episode is actually exactly this
> Tom trying to steal Marco away out of spite to Star

>If she won't be mine I'll turn her crush into my own princess

I guess not really but she's still a bitch

how can Star compete against such a perfect woman

did no one see the end of mr candle cares tom has accepted that it is over jeez

Jackie is so cute. I used to think she was boring and dull, but she's really cute.

Magic body enhancements

she's as cute as Star but also sexy

Star, naked. In a beanbag. Eating nachos.

>no porn on best boy
such is the life of minor characters

>after Star failed to get Marco's attention she became a NEET

you are so right

And she never will. Seaso two will be a Wong-free zone.

Pic extremely related

Hey /sveg/, why is shipping the only thing that gets us going? Is it because our own adolescence was so lonely and void of romance and deep down, we kinda just wanna have sex with 14 year olds?

Yes, nega-Mackle

I just think it's neat.
also, has Marco ever held the wand, and if he has, why didn't it change to fit him like it did the monster guy?

I mean, it wasn't just Tom that made the relationship not work, there's also how wild Star is. Maybe Tom's a good suitor for a normal girl, but for a girl like Star, the one girl he actually likes, they just don't click.

yes

I don't think he ever held the wand in Season 1. He uses it as bait in Cheer Up Star to lure Ludo and his henchmen to Earth, but it's tied on a string or something and arguably he could have set that up without actually handling it (it's at least never shown if he did or not).

He may or may not have touched it in Season 2, can't remember, but the new form of the wand seems permanently stuck in its current state. Moon was able to hold it in the finale without it changing, same for the dog in Fetch.

Speak for yourself. The lewd art is what keeps me going.

PROTIP: don't even try getting back with an ex.

Chances are if you two broke up for legitimate, concerning reasons it's for the best you're not together anymore.

more like...

can someone caption this with the keikakku stuff, please?

Janna is a bad influence on Star

Star is flat

Great. I love flats chicks.

>Seaso two will be a Wong-free zone

Wouldn't be the first time she's worn Marco's clothes.

Reminder that Star thinks Marco's mole is cute.

Will Marco ever wear Star's clothes?

when he wants to seduce Tom

It's not?

Next monday, when Tom fucks his ass

Johnna (JohnXJanna) fanart when?!

The fakeout with this guy was the best thing of that whole episode.

I need season 2 already! I need Eleven to be ok! ;_;

Don't worry, once we get Toffee's backstory, all the MoonToffeefags on tumblr will get BTFO ...right?

Somehow I'm not too surprised that there is already stuff like this of Buff Lizard.

John Keats

Maybe you could introduce Star to the Voltron fujoshits.

don't forget super cute

that's all i have

I lied

No

god bless

this pleases me
I'm such a huge faggot
but HNG FUCK YES

Right there with you my man. Sleepover has me hyped to see where it all goes from here.

WHOA THERE

he is dedicated to everyones safety

Its an awesome feeling to come back to work to hundreds of new replies in the thread.

I hope the season continues to bring more discussion like this, is nice to see /sveg/ back to form after so long.

Download links?

The thread's taken a very strange direction.

> Nefcy makes one gay poster
> thread explodes with gay content
> LIZARD
> ON
> LIZARD

NEFCY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

tomco is abusive and forced
starco is only good ship

sure honey :^)

Do you think Star takes their board game miniatures and presses them together to make them kiss?

To be fair, user. When Girls Day Out aired people were hoping the thread would explode with Janstar/Stanna content.

I am not a big fan of same sex couples but seeing posted wont make me angry or anything! In no time we will go back to 90% Marar posting, dont even worry! In the meantme let people have some fun with other flavors!

Cute!

>flags are naturally occurring

mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ

>>flags are naturally occurring
He meant rainbows, the rainbow is naturally occurring.

lets compromise.
stomco?

can we agree to keep tumblr posts off of Cred Forums you dramafags are fucking annoying

ABSOLUTE
TRASH

where are all the pictures, did we run out?

>Star you just started Skating why are you challenging me to a Skate off

>When Girls Day Out aired people were hoping the thread would explode with Janstar/Stanna content.
I'd say it was closer to 2 loud anons more so than the entire thread.

Well is also only a handful here that are pushing Tomco and the boy on boy ships.

The difference is that they are actually artists! so they can make content of it and post it here which makes it seem the thing in question is taking over.

Man imagine if an actual artist had an unhealthy fixation for Sabco as I do, the world would end.

another disgusted janna

Well there used to be some I suppose? And hey there's still a chance some of the background characters will get a line or two in the Halloween episode, that's something right?

As for the whole Tomco thing; considering how popular it is in the fan art circles, given the typical fujoshit love for making guy characters as gay as a 10 bob note, it's no wonder there's at least a few people who post here who enjoy it. We'll jut have to wait and see what the next episode actually ends up like. I'm still just hoping for a simple developing friendship deal.

That's pretty representative of your art in general!

PLEASE, if someone already have the comic help how can get it.

but I like his art
buy it online

>another disgusted janna
What's got Janna so sick? Was it all the Tomco or the fact that nobody is shipping her with Marco right now?

I need a husbando chart to go with that waifu one

there is a online release for download?

not that I know of

toffee is #1 husbando for all time

What got her so disgusted???

>husbando chart

Now that's something I would like to see!

she's disgusted that ppl think manna is dead

Oh no, you're here too? Fuck off, you tranny fucker.

I thought Janna liked dead things.

The thought of Marco with someone else

Look how hurt she is whenever Marco swats her down, it hurts deep inside

why don't you clean your room mom

we need more art of this girl

>MoonToffeefags
>Shit ships every actually dying.

It'll probably end up boosting the number of edge-make-him-good-or-he-was-innocent-and-did-no-wrong artwork and fanfics

It's a cool place
and they said it gets colder
you're bundled up now wait 'til you get older
but the meteor men beg to differ
judging by the hole in the satellite picture
The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
the water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire, how about yours?
That's the way I like it and I never get bored.

How about Stom-no

The day when a psychologist deciphers your sexuality maybe.

there already is a lot of edge-make-him-good-or-he-was-innocent-and-did-no-wrong artwork and fanfics

Tom just wanted a dance with Star

more star ships

he wanted to bound their souls together forever

Is Marco the king of ironic shitposting?

How do you go from doing something that lack such self-awareness as wearing shades indoors to openly admitting to your crush that you had set unreasonably high expectations on her and just wanted to build an honest connection?

That's literally like going from Elliot Roger to the Dos Equis man in 0 to 60

Because Marco's not a beta, he's just a teenage boy who's coming to terms with his own emotions. We've all been there.

Marco and Star are from different worlds. One of them would have to leave everything behind

I wonder what their kids will look like

well he actually got to interact with her for one

marco as be growing since first episode, if you watch the show.

Ever notice how Ponyhead was miffed when Starfan pushed her aside to get closer to Star?

Pony friendship plot will occur eventually, i believe.

And honestly, Ponyhead has grown on me.

We need more art of a lot of girls, and guys it seems.

Narcism. If at first it irritates you keep on going at it until people start growing fond of you for your love of yourself

DIMENSIONAL
FUCKING
SCISSORS

They've been setting up for monster lives matter and treating monarchy=despotism, that's more run of the mill liberalism than state of the art progism. Agree that this episode wasn't bad since it just showed that star's feelings are mishmashed to the point of inconsistency (Schrodinger's ship) and opaque to herself. The fight the patriarchy thing was hilarious since it just implied that feminists are posers, reminded me of the scene in Futurama of the monkey with a smart hat who said he hates bananas but eventually admitted "of course I love bananas".

Awesome

Yeah... I crave Moon Butterfly fanart, but the majority of love for her comes from a MoonToffee shipper.

Such is fate.

>Janna deepthroats a piss geyser

Oh good, I wasn't the only one that saw it

Young Moon or just regular Moon

is this better

young moon

old moon wouldn't be so bad but that recessed chin

>most badass character seen as of yet, with a DIMENSIONAL FUCKING CHAINSAW, is killed like a bitch by Quest Buy personnel

What even is this show anymore

within minutes of being introduced too who writes this shit

This artist is talented, but holy fucking shit do I ever hate this pairing. Feels like there's more art for it every time I turn around.

Disappoints me most because Toffee is ~my crush~ and all the art he gets now is him being a sad cuck instead of a villain or badass.

The sexy lizard is too good for Moon

Much better

>Toffee fucked Moon when she was svelter and a bit more charismatic along with other interdimensional people of interest
>soon he will pass on his teachings to Marco so he can fully hone the power of the Diaz

>sad cuck
I'm fond of the toffee and moon were ex friends theory and I just realized I like to see my favorite characters suffering for the sake of angst
Like not wanting Pearl x Mystery girl to be a thing lol sorry for the SU mention but yeah I just came to that realization

Is there "Tomskar"? Is that a thing?

wow this ship is bigger than I thought

I prefer this moon. Also..

>none of these images have the screenshot of her delicute feet

Literally die, Cred Forums

REGULAR Moon, f'sho!

Those chubby cheeks and big, blue eyes of hers are enough to make up for the recessed chin (which isn't even a problem to begin with), my friend!

merry halloween

>holding onto big lizard shoulders
[sweats profusely]

Don't mind Toffee having had a tragic past (that at least is almost definitely going to be canon with the monster genocide/missing finger deal); it's just the whole Moon relationship specifically I'm not big on. Reminds me a bit too much of Lily/Snape, which I wasn't a fan of either.

I guess I'm just hoping for Toffee's plan to have more of a reason behind it than him being a virgin with rage whose weird interspecies relationship ended when he got cucked by River.

how did the Moon Toffee thing even start

We need more Ingrid

You happen to have that without the example on the top right corner?

I much prefer the idea of Toffee having been Moon's equivalent to Ludo.

>We beed more Moon, period.
FTFY

I actually remember this.

After Fortune Cookies aired, an artist on tumblr, I think called artaline, posted a picture of a young Moon and Toffee with the caption "Love is never the answer." They continued with the Moon/Toffee thing and eventually it caught on for others too.

Basically it was already happening when both characters had less than 5 minutes of screentime.

sadly no

Damn. I save anyway. You're a good person.

Artist?

kabuki-akuma
they have a lot of Moon Toffee stuff

The thing about the Moon x Toffee ship that gets me is that Moon is into hairy uncivilized men, which toffee is the complete opposite.

>when both characters had less than 5 minutes of screentime.
It STILL feels like Moon Butterfly's had less than 5 minutes in the entire series so far...

So Janna doesn't have a crush on Marco she just lusts for his cock

Friendly reminder that Jantom is literally canon

Do you guys think this show will end in Season 3?

I knew it.

So, why does Glossaryck call Marco, Margo?

Tom deserves to be alone forever

Hey guys, Mackle was able to get the new Star vs. comic. I uploaded the pages he sent me to the imgur so we can all view it now.
> imgur.com/a/b1JZ0

DON'T SHARE THIS WITH TUMBLR

>Ends on a cliffhanger

Time to wait for the next one then

tom deserves better than you

noice, thanks

>noice, thanks
No problem, took forever to upload, but it's worth it for everyone's amusement.

If Toffee was Moon's former lover, was Heinous River's?

H-he'll regenerate, just like Toffee, r-r-right?

Yay

> Jantom

Literally my least favorite ship

I'd rather watch Starco crash and burn as Tomco happens forever in explicit gooey detail than see JanTom happen

Thanks a lot for sharing!

It was a bit short but very enjoyable! The art is really good and it does a great job at emulating the show's humor. And a few jokes really made me chuckle.

Starfan13 meeting Duplicate!Star when???

She's one fine Fraulein.

>Star can summon a copy of herself
StarXStar when?

Pretty damn good for the first issue. It captured the comedy of the show really well and the use of magic was fantastic, in that cute Star vs. way. Bit too much exposition for my liking, but definitely worth a read. Looking forward to the next part, Marco is always best when he's acting as the straight man to whatever crazy shenanigans are going on around Star.

When have shippers ever shipped because it makes sense? Shippers ship because they have brain problems.

yeah not great as the cartoon, but maybe because feel they lost too much time in the court

Extremely good. The art is fantastic, and the pacing is great. The lawyer switching sides for a panle when PH insults the crown was hilarious.

Also it's now canon that Star sometimes takes Marco's hoodies.

>Starfan13 meeting Duplicate!Star when???
I was already thinking of a story just now. I think it'll be funny if the Star copy does't like StarFan13 at all.
>She's one fine Fraulein.
Hell yea she is.

next comic issue is young moon and river

Just binged. Whats the deal with the release schedule? Do I need to put myself into cryo-stasis and sacrifice my best animals for season 3?

How gay is this show ?
I NEED to know!

It confirmed it's first gay character, so I guess a little gay.

I couldn't agrew more. Hopefully one of our resident drawfags will draw more of her.

Pretty good for a first issue. Do we know how many parts is this and when will we get part 2?

Wonder how that'll play out.

Season has a pretty regular schedule so far, 3 episodes per month -even though October is going to get only two-

A girl character, who has an unhealthy obsession on the main character (like literally wanting to be her), said that "She is her crush". That's all the gayness we got so far. It's not really anything new.

The poster for the new episode is just a way to tease the whole fandom.

>Do we know how many parts is this and when will we get part 2?
We know there's three parts, though I don't know when the next one is coming out.

>lesbians

There's 8 parts actually. This is the next part. NoTice young Moon and River

October 26th. I guess that they're all going to be out on the last Wednesday of the month. And it's 8 issues total

That was good. Thanks to you both.

No male gays, just a background lesbian character.

And Tomco is more accepted and encouraged on Tumblr than here

> Fish Stank, Ponys Dank

I wonder if all 8 issues are going to be structured around this Ponyhead trial? I suppose there's a lot you could do when focusing on the time dimension again.

>No male gays
can't wake up

is jackie a virgin?

Cray lesbians to boot.

The part where Star shows her locker is still one of my top favorite jokes.

not for long

Are the writers of this show purposefully trying to get people to draw smut of this show?

I'm very curious on how the time dimension will come into to play, or how Star's parents are involved. 8 parts sounds like it's going to be a juicier case than what may appear on the surface.

sauce please

test

>It's gonna be time travel shenanigans

This is art.

And you don't like this because

Can someone draw this from Marco and Tom's view?

eh, younger versions of star's magical/barbarian parents in a fantasy kingdom with pronounced inequality and a race of oppressed monsters is a more interesting concept than STAR AND MARCO MEET GEORGE WASHINGTON!

inb4 they really do meet Washington

I like time travel shenanigans

>"I have all of your sensitive information Marco."

It would be a lot less unnerving if she did have a crush on him.

>8 parts

I don't think I can last this long on cliffhangers.

>trans marco headcanons

I made a homestuck refrence about tom kill me

Yes! Love to see some new Mina Loveberry stuff. This one is pretty good.
Oh sweet, that's a good Ingrid pic.

I take it you've never had it bad for someone

logic usually goes face first out the window

>Jackie seriously didn't notice that Marco was into her
Is she the dumbest person in the show?

she's just stoned 24/7

To her credit, he never did much except nod. Never really talked to her until Star came along.

>Is she the dumbest person in the show?
She's actually an Air-head. We just haven't noticed cause she's always so chilled out.

Which poster was that?

Is he proposing with a ring pop?

she's high as fuck

Gaaaayyy

Is anyone else loving that Janna is finally a main-ish character? I hope we see her every other episode now. Actually somewhat hopeful for Staranna, esp. after Star talking about rainbows and how things can change.

watching the newest 'sode right now
i used to like janna but i've never dropped a character so quickly, until i heard
>i like BLACK

due to his general spaghetti she probably had just assumed marco was autistic

Thank you, I've been needing more mina

It's really amazing how people bitch about SJWs for being OVERSENSITIVE but like a single trace of being progressive or socially conscious or whatever you want to call it results in this. Meanwhile a lot of us have to put up with hilariously high rates of dead lesbians, trans as the punchline, etc. etc. things that can actually make someone feel shitty. We'll criticise stuff for it, but we won't automatically be all DROPPED. it's so petty.

But she was lying.

...Cocks?

Because it is cancer and if you don't remove it fast enough it will grow. Just look at Steven Universe.

>Is anyone else loving that Janna is finally a main-ish character?
Oh hell yea, I'm so glad to see her hanging out around with Star and even chilling at Marco's house like it's all cool and doesn't annoy him.
It's awesome how we got her for three episodes stright and I'm excited to see what they'll do with her next.

Well, Jackie was there and sacrifices needed to be made.

Almost not gay at all, not even in the joke way. There is a backround lesbian character but she is a joke and not taken seriously.
Poster is just to tease the fans.
This is a very straight cartoon.

>hilariously high rates of dead lesbians,
in shitholeistan maybe
>trans as the punchline,
that's not allowed anymore

Imagine...an episode centered on Janna and Marco hijinks and adventures.

Here's another joke with a dead trans in the punchline: kys fampai

> feelthy geepsy steals Star's wand
> Star and Marco must pursue Janna and deal with all the havoc she causes

faggot

Not very desu.

Star blushes at a girl shaking her booty but she's otherwise boy-crazy

One joke character that stalks Star says she has a crush on her

Then there's the episode poster that is obviously Nefcy being the most adorable troll

Alfonso and Ferguson have some jokey gay moments

That's really it, everything else is just sort of reading way too much into things

But that's what everyone does with every ship anyway

What's with the increase of activity going on? I seem to recall these threads appearing only on weekends and Monday

Show just had a harem episode and people are going nuts

pls don't use such hurtful language that denigrates my sexuality :(

The spider kind of loses it's meaning as a hairpiece when it's a guy wearing it, and his hair isn't particularly styled to suggest that it's an accessory.

The freaky boutonniere is a nice substitute though.

heres some tomco

chub poster please go

>how to avoid laughing at marco's chances of scoring

Fag, faggoty ass, faggot.

but Marco needs to get with best boy Justin (at least I think that's his name, the really enthusiastic blonde background guy)

hey retard he wasn't being serious

You can also fuck right off.

they're better than yours

hugbox my ass

TRIGGERED

That's asking way too much. I mean, where would we find enough wood?

Marco is 14 and already realizing he puts pretty girls on a pedestal, he is wise beyond his years

Do I look like a fucking gun? Don't answer that.

Those actually exist? I thought that was just anons projecting their sexual desires onto the series.

we need more chub

Yeah, the thread seems to be off-kilter as of late. All of this over a gag promo for a future episode.

Marco will become the first Mexican wizard and his powers will be making barriers. Walldious Buildious Tallious

>hugbox my ass
All this these ships people keep spamming and trying to force is tearing us apart. This is why /sveg/ only shipped the majority ships that were just MarcoXGirl.

Well I joke but it was the closest to a harem episode a western cartoon is likely to ever get

Teenage boy in a sleepover with 4 teenage girls

One he has a crush on and who might like him back
One who he lives with and who has a secret crush on him
One who blatantly flirts with him all the time and may or may not have an actual crush on him
One who is yuri for one of the other girls but who has also tried to see him naked

There was no Harem. It was just a joke.

No kidding. I just got back after being gone for a few months after the purge back when s2 started and I come to see Tomco art getting spammed every few minutes.

No greens and Tomco has taken over, I remember the time when even mentioning that dick was frowned upon.

>One who is yuri for one of the other girls but who has also tried to see him naked

Janna did steal his house keys...

marcoxgirl shippers are most of the problem

Well to be fair he's gotten better since then

I always said we needed to diversify past Marcoxgirl

Hell we were literally making up girl characters to ship him with

WE OVERSATURATED THE MARCO SHIP MARKET, WE CREATED A BUBBLE THAT HAD TO BURST SOMETIME

Yeah but a disgusting ship is still disgusting. If your gonna be a gay shipper then at least pair him with a more likable character.

That's why I'm with the USS Stanna, the pure ship.

Why settle for a chair when you could sink into a sofa?

Well I may have to check this show out.

> Stanna
> Not Hanna

WEAPONS SYSTEMS ONLINE

ppl can sip whatever they want stop being a retarded dick

Toffee?

You have no main weapons just like Hope isn't a main character.

>marcoxgirl shippers are most of the problem
It's what kept /sveg/ active during the hiatus and kept us united.
>I always said we needed to diversify past Marcoxgirl
Naw man, you can see what "diversity" has gotten us now.

No, the real problem is all these new shippers spamming their trash ships. They were denied the chance while the /sveg/ regulars were around. Not that most left for Discord, they're taking their chance to spam the threads for their illogical fantasies.

I'm onto you chub poster
I draw with a mouse ama

Chelsea's got the perfect amount of chub in my eyes.

Also, three pages to go until this thread is gone to the archive. What will be the next one?

diversity isn't the problem shitty marcoxgirl shippers are bc they cant share the spotlight

How about another Tom thread.

The problem is entirely Tom, if it was MarcoxFerguson nobody would be mad.

>they cant share the spotlight
You can see what "sharing the spotlight" has given us. Nothing but spam.
No, every other ship that is not MarcoXGirl must be purged.

Fuck no. I'd rather have the one eyed lizard as a thread topic.

you only hate tom bc hes a threat to your ships

Non Marco X Girl ships?

I ship Skullnick X Buff Frog

here now shut up

star x everyone but marco

I think we need more than MarcoxGirl but let's not kid ourselves Tom's threatening nothing

Seems like the problem came from the violent rejection of new ships. People were ruffled by the art.
She'll blossom even more as she gets older.

should I point to the promo art

I still like Ostar!

Even if its doomed to lose to predictable and dull Marar like all the other ships.

>sauce please
Me

everyone knows thats just Nefcy havin a giggle

>I ship Skullnick X Buff Frog
L-lewd! Skullnick and Buff Frong would be too hot a ship.
>here now shut up
Never! Besides, that's not even a Harem ship pic. Your Starco pic, dispite being cute, isn't enough to win me over.>People were ruffled by the art.
I'm sure. The hate comes not just from they Gay-ship haters, but also from the old /sveg/ veterans and Tom haters that still remember the Cuck meme.

What about Star ships?

suicide pact whos in

That's a pretty solid ship desu
though I like JanTom so who am I to judge
committing sudoku seems like such a hassle desu

I just wanna thank you for all the salt you produce in every single thread. My crackers wouldn't taste good without it.

Suicide pact of one.

>What about Star ships?
Depends on what we feel like tolerating. Seems like one can get away with the StarFanXStar selfcest ship. Just don't let the Starco shippers catch you.
>suicide pact whos in
I gotta live in case Janna shows up again. Don't wanna miss her.

I really want to know after this week's episodes...how long has Star liked Marco? it really makes me wonder why she would want him to get with Jackie/why she likes the vampire dude

lying to get attention...are you a girl?

come on it'll be fun
harembro should definitely join

I, for one, accept any ship except for Tomco and Tomstar

Oh, user, have I got some bad news for you. Her crush is actually Tom.

The way I see it is, Buff Frog is a lonely single dad, and Ms. Skullnick is a single lady who can't find love. Both of them are monsters who can fight to top it off so...

Hell even though I don't like the Cuck, I can see how JanTom can sorta make sense in this regard too.

Tom might be into that kind of thing.

but it said her crush was Marco? although the crush on Marco seems like it came out of nowhere so I guess it makes as much sense for it to be Tom

All namefags should kill themselves, but that's another matter.

>I, for one, accept any ship except for Tomco and Tomstar
You'll do just fine here then.

No, it didn't.

I also think JanTom works well because I can totally see Janna teasing Tom to set him off

yea the cube thing said it

Hope things stabilize by Friday.

No, it didn't. You're hearing what you want to hear.

no I remember.

>MARCO DIAZ!
>TRUTH! Star butterfly has a crush on mar.....(crushed by garbage truck)

I think it works cuz Tom is a demon and Janna is into fucked up things like that. Tom could probably take her to taunt tormented souls as a first date and Janna would LOVE it.

There's a guy named Mar in the show. Different from Marco.

ANYONE ELSE HERE SEE THAT STARCO WAS CONFIRMED (on Star's end)

STAR IS GOING TO GET KEKED BY JACKIE

So is Tomstar the ultimate ship? Kekxkex

Is that last girl a part of the show? Because she's so cute I want her to be. An episode of Marco being interested (more in a friendship way) with a girl who looks like Star while the wand is freaking out sounds pretty entertaining.

I hope there is a nice rape scene in season 2

she's one of the exchange students (The one kissing Marco on the cheek)

would it be too obvious if Star got heartbroken seeing Marco with Jackie and because of it left to go back to Mewni at the end of season 2?