twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all 2000AD strips are set in the same multiverse

>we wuz

See you next week

>Only 2 posters in for the 2000th issue

Fucking cape scum

>Only one IP (OP excluded) in for the 2000th issue
ftfy

What are the comics in the second panel?

FUCK YEAH!

Millis's Catholicism Hate-Boner is one of the joys of reading Nemesis

I recognize Nikolai Dante

2000 issues is an impressive accomplishment, but the actual issue 2000 really isn't all that impressive.

>Do not enter on pain of Mek-Quake.
What's he gonna do, big job me to death?

Well shit. one Cal was bad enough, but a room of them, that's just asking for trouble.

Just another tick in a long series.

Hell yeah I always love the Anderson vs Death stuff.

I'm just tuning in also most people are asleep in the states right now.

Not to sound ungrateful, I always look forward to 2000AD story times and commend user, But why doesn't Cred Forums show love to Rogue Trooper?
youtube.com/watch?v=f0wr3SNbRy0

IS TIME!

If there's any time you should support a comic its this one.

PLEASE buy this issue. Its only a few quid/ameribux

I've been pirating dredd for years but I buy the trades as much as I honestly can afford. The company (Rebellion) deserves sales for this for turning 2000AD around and completely restructuring the comic and the magazine and even all the trades and stuff.

Please support this issue if you can. I personally am going to buy a couple for myself and for some friends :)

In addition to his normal roles in Ro-Busters and the ABC Warriors, Mek Quake traditionally also smushes things for Tharg (useless staff-droids, mostly). So yeah, that's exactly what he's going to do.

Awwww yeah squaxx! Thanks for the storytime. It's definitely light on plot but it definitely feels like a celebration. Loving the interlude pages (especially Cook's, with all the new characters), the Anderson strip felt cathartic as hell (andcheck out that old school logo!) and I'm digging Counterfeit Girl quite a lot. Rogue felt too much like a prologue strip tho'. Sinister Dexter too, but at least that one left the prologuing for the very last page. And of course, Mills being Mills and O'Neill kicking ass were a treat, and although the Dredd story felt telegraphed as drokk, it was still loads of fun.
So yeah, loved it to bits. Here's to 2000 more!

remember when we all expected dredd to die in prog 2000

Got mine ordered from the shop. Also, got a friend hunting the Fabry cover.

>dat Anderson
hnnnnnngg

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the blonde with the gun is from Space Girls in the infamous Sex Issue, the woman with the pony tail and Hyper vest is from Babe Race 2000, two-guns-with-sunglasses-indoors and #1-three-bad-haircuts could be Pussy Willow and Lucy Melmoth from Pussyfoot 5 (a Devlin Waugh spin-off). Not sure about the tiny girl with the fists and a hair antennae, looks a bit like one particular picture of Galen DeMarco from Dredd?

Can't find the other two I was looking for.

When was the last time Flesh was in 2000AD? Must have been the 70s.

Flesh has been a regular feature for a few years now. Now featuring Claw Carver's daughter

I'll take mediocre 2000ad over pretty much anything being published by the big two right now

Main panel

1st panel

3rd panel

Honestly with all this fanservice it's like they read the 2000AD threads on here.

they brought back flesh somewhere in the 1800s of progs

David Roach is a treasure. And damn if it doesn't feel good to have a gorgeous, powerful, confident Anderson kicking ass this hard.

but

I already own Prog 2000

I've owned it for 16 years

Post the cover of the first Prog you ever read

Babe Race 2000?

Or the other one. I'm struggling to remember the name. It was like a Spice Girls-styled thing.

The 90s were a weird time.

Thanks OP

Space Girls

Mind you, by then I'd already read all of the Megazine and a bunch of TPBs and collections. It was still an absolute blast though.

The first one I can definitively remember reading/owning/buying, but I'm pretty sure not the first I ever read.

I would have just turned 7.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rsu3aVyy9l8
What a difference (almost) 40 years make.

Anderson is a top tier waifu.

>Valet of the Dolls

Nice M. John Harrison intro there.

I got this in a box of comics from a relative, blew my tiny 10 year old mind

AARRRRGHHH!!! IT'S TRUE! PRAISE TORQUEMADA!!!

Write His Name in BLOOD!

WE CREDO NOW!

Then this was the first issue I bought with my own money

Is this the same artist that does the Prophet: Earth War series?

Nah, this is Chris Burnham. He's worked on Officer Downe and a bunch of Batman Inc.

Already bought it.

I kind of proud of Tharg. Is that weird? I was hoping this would be a mega crossover issue though.
Is the podcast any good?

Thrillcast is pretty good. Lots of nice comfty interviews with new and old talent, and every now and then they showcase letterers and reproduction people. Cool stuff.

Lol, you are old

no its just the first one i read, i started reading 2000ad after the recent dredd movie lol.

What a twist!

>But why doesn't Cred Forums show love to Rogue Trooper?

Because you either had had to play the PS2 game or be an oldfag who has read the actual strips. Rogue's been in semi-permanent retirement for what, twenty years now, most current fans haven't read any of his stuff.

Then I retract my previous post. You are clearly a juve of taste and distinction

Yeah, doesn't help that Rogue is in a bad spot story-wise. Nobody wants to do new stuff for fear of getting lambasted as new Friday/Fleisher run, and getting him back to Nu-Earth feels like the most retready of retreads.
I like the idea of expanding his universe with stuff like Tor Cyan and 86ers, and it's worked out well so far, but Rennie's heart just doesn't seem terribly into it lately. Hopefully this Traitor General stuff does the trick. At least the PJ Holden art for it looks fucking wonderful.

>Nobody wants to do new stuff for fear of getting lambasted as new Friday/Fleisher run
I only played the game on PC and know the barebones overview of the universe, what actually happened with the story?

Ok, so after Rogue and co found the Traitor General, they tried extending the story with a handful of gimmicky plots. Wasn't very good, didn't last long. Then Dave Gibbons rebooted the strip with a new GI, Friday, and for a while it was good. But then Gibbons left the strip and somehow, Michael "Jonah Hex" Fleisher was brought in to write. And that wasn't very good at all. And then they decided that both GI's were canon and shared the same universe, and things got very muddled indeed and ended unceremoniously shortly afterwards.
There's been a lot of spinoffs ever since (The 86ers, Mercy Heights, Venus Bluegenes got a short-lived series, and most recently Jaegir) but Rogue himself only shows up for special milestone issues like this.

I wonder if anyone from 2000AD browses Cred Forums.

But the old strips were good. Heard that IDW was gonna re-release the old strips in color.
Unfortunately it didn't meet sales and got canned like their IDW "ongoing"
If it got a film like the new Dredd, it might breathe in new life. But I guess 2000AD doesn't have the fundings or faith in the project.

Sounds pretty awful, is that why they don't seem to be collected in the last two Rogue Trooper collections, vol. 3-4?

I actually quite like War Machine, the initial Rogue reboot. I think it holds up as an Else worlds kind of take on the character but the stories that followed just didn't seem to understand what the new Rogue was supposed to be about. Then it somehow managed to get even worse when they tried to crowbar the original back in again

Speaking as somone who normally hates adding colour to old strips IDW reprints are really well done. And the four issues of original story they did manage to put out are some of the best Rogue I've read since the original run

Thanks! This is after my LCS' monthly cutoff so I won't have this until early November...

Oh yeah, War Machine is great. It's even better at doing the "war really sucks" thing that Finlay-Day's original. It's what came afterwards that poisoned the well.

I honestly believe that Rogue would be an even easier sell for a movie than Dredd. I mean:
>Basic renegade soldier looking for revenge plot
>Crazy sci-fi war madness with tons of action
>Shirtless protagonist
Get a good action director and cast Vin Diesel as Rogue plus a bunch of names for the biochips and you could easily get yourself maybe not a hit, but an easy film to sell.

Yep. It's pretty much a gag nowadays, much like Space Girls and Babe Race 2000.

It's an OH IT'S THIS CUNT episode. And I like it.

im sure ewing or spurrier have been on here

Probably, it's a comic book place and they're comic book fans.

Stopped buying in the late 90's as a broke newly wed idiot.

Mercy Heights was the strip running when I first started reading 2000AD.

They ran a bunch of old RT strips in the Megazine in the early/mid-00s I'm sure.

I like the idea that she gently dozes off to sleep by dreaming of kicking Death's arse, sleep machine after sleep machine.

Same here. Dan Dare really was meant to be the huge character title for them on launch. They seem to regret what they did to him going by the BTS pages in prog 500's 'exposé'.

ASSOSHAYTS AND SHIET

You ever play the old Games Workshop Rogue Trooper boardgame? Back from when GW hadn't been forced to come up with their own brands yet. It's fucking brilliant. Every player is a GI, starting with 1 or 2 of his 3 biochips. I got lucky and started with two, which I slotted into my gun and backpack. Everyone else only got one, so I had a nice advantage. Everyone except Colin slotted their chip into their gun; he put his into his helmet.

So, every GI has their own unique but random mission. Mine was to destroy a computer, which I could only do with a chip in my helmet. But it was possible to parley, trade or even fight with other GIs, however only when you're on the same space. So I traipsed all the way across the board to get to Colin so we can parley and swap missions.

Now, as is expected of Nu-Earth, the board is lethal as fuck. Pillboxes, mine-fields, all kinds of nasty shit. Most everyone has a slotted gun, so they're handy in a fight, but their resources were slim as fuck. So mostly they were going around the dangerous shit rather than use resources to deal with them. I had Bagman going, of course, so I was tooled as fuck, loads of every resource. Just blew up fucking everything on my path to Colin with plenty of munitions left over.

After about an hour of tearing through every obstacle to cross the board, I finally reach Colin. Awesome. I explain the situation, and tell him we need to swap missions.

He says no. He doesn't want to do the computer mission.

I point out that he's the only one with a chip in his helm, and is the only one who can destroy the computer. He still says no. So I make it clear to him; if he doesn't swap missions with him, the only way I'll be able to complete it is if I kill him, take his biochip off his corpse and jam it into my helmet, giving me a full set of gear.

Colin flees, knowing that with my chipped gun and massive stockpile of munitions he won't be able to stand a chance against me. I give chase, and the other players ask me what the fuck I'm doing. I tell them it's not personal, but I need a biochip in my helmet if I'm going to complete my mission, and I don't care which of them I have to kill to do it.

They all start fleeing, trying to kite me onto weaker players where possible. They now charge haphazardly through dangerous obstacles they previously avoided like the plague, knowing full-well that getting caught by me was much more dangerous with my superior firepower, equipment and total lack of lost hit-points.

Having basically become an actually-Rogue Trooper, I was having a fucking great time. But then everyone else decided to quit. Fucking pansies. Apparently they didn't like how I'd turned it into a PvP game. So I never got to actually catch up to one of them and kill them. But it was fucking great while it lasted, though I was annoyed that they blamed ME for "ruining the game" rather than Colin for not swapping missions with me. BAH.

I think Tharg would've been pleased though. I really livened things up, brought some real thrill-power to the game.

Thanks, my thrill power had been low.

I played a bit of the Block War game and the Dredd rpg they put out was never able find a copy of the Rogue game though

>savage is back

beautiful

Fuck yeah, pure badass moment for Anderson, I can forget the candidate ever happen now

>Rogue Trooper game
What's this PS2 business, that's not from Sinclair is it?
(oldfaggotry aside IIRC the Spectrum-era RT game was pretty bad)

There was a PS2/Xbox/PC game. It was pretty good, all things considered. It's a couple of quid on Steam, and worth a bash. About as faithful an adaptation as you could expect.

Holy shit, that actually sounds like it would be an amazing story. I'm honestly tempted to steal it and turn it into a script for Zarjaz or something. Fucking great stuff.

Nope, it's one of two (three if you count mobile) games that Rebellion did with the 2000AD license, the other one being Dredd vs Death. Rogue is actually the better game.

I've read some stuff on his blog. Stuff like how he was happy his teacher was a brutal sadist because he could as well have gotten assigned to the pedo's class.

Good game, Earthlet.

I love the sound of that.

I had the chance to read their Dare recently and man, the Bellardinelli stuff is fucking amazing. It really nosedives once he's out.

>that little outrage sign

Based.

Most of these comics were boring.

>people expecting this to be a happy go lucky cheesecake issue
>ends with corey shooting her brains across a wall

Its literally Matrix Tank Girl with whacky colors.

And im 100% fine with that. How long is Milligan set on staying with 2000AD for?

His intention in the podcast is to try his hand at creating something new that can eventually become a modern classic, so barring some disaster I can imagine him sticking around for a while.

Dude clearly enjoys drawing females.

>dem subtle nips
>dat hand reaaching to the breast page
>the badge hanging from her tiddy
>dose feet

That sounds fucking great. I should try to get this.

Just be warned that it's a REALLY old GW game, so it's kinda clunky as fuck.

Yup, Roach is all that.

>Join this new sci-fi mag, they said.
>It'll be fun, they said!

Why not finish the day with a storytime of the one that started it all?

Kicking things off is Invasion! by Pat Mills and Jesus Blasco.

You're going to be seeing a lot of Mills in this prog, and rightfully so: he's the creator and first editor of 2000AD.

Mills was already a seasoned industry veteran by now and was coming off the cancellation of Action, which had been demonized as the press for being too violent, had been sanitized by editorial and ultimately died an ignonymous death.

Of course, this means that 2000AD was also under high scrutiny by media watchdogs and such, but Mills used the cover of sci-fi and the lessons he'd learned from Action to sneak past them.

So for instance, one time he got a call from a journalist asking if the Volgans in Invasion were supposed to be russians.
>No, they're Volgans.
>Well, there is a river Volga in Russia.
>Yes, but these are not Russians, they're Volgans. Says so right there on the page.

Good ol' Bill Savage would feature for the better part of the mag's 100 first progs, then come back for a prequel called Disaster!, after which he would be quietly shelved until being successfully reintroduced by Mills in the 2000s. His latest tale is set to start next week, drawn by Patrick Goddard.

And speaking of stories that return next week, here's FLESH, by Pat Mills and Boix.

Of course, Mills knew he needed a strong selling point, and so he managed to get the rights to perennial british sci-fi icon Dan Dare, who had been flying the spaceways since the 50s. Written by Mills and Ken Armstrong, the strip had a secret weapon in the form of artist Massimo Bellardinelli, who would deliver a vision of Dan Dare that proved to be a bit too much for its time and character.
Of note here too is the first of 2000AD's color spreads. Color being an expensive resource, it was originally reserved just for the cover, back and a big central spread, which was given to the prog's biggest strip.

And now, we get to meet THARG THE MIGHTY, Betelguesian editor of 2000AD! Whose mask was originally just a cheap ape mask painted green with a white wig, some make-up and a red phone dial stuck on its head.
Likewise, Tharg's "space-ship" was supposedly hidden inside King's Reach Tower in London, now South Bank Tower, which in reality housed the offices of IPC Publishing. And 2000AD for the most part of its existence was like three or four desks in one corner of one office, later reduced to two in the 90s.
Also, some dude called Judge Dread is coming apparently. Wonder what his deal is.

Bellardinellis Dan Dare was among his best work imo, they never let him be that creative again until Ace Trucking, and even then it was toned down

And now, M.A.C.H. 1, AKA Pat Mills' greatest nightmare. Written by him and drawn by Enio, M.A.C.H. 1 was an almost shameless copy of the Six Million Dollar Man, and didn't gel at all with the rest of the mag's more rebellious attitude. Which is why it mortified Mills to see it become one of their most popular strips in the early years.

Thanks! I'm guessing this is from the unpublished pilot issue?

Maaaaybe

God, yes. I'm so happy that hardcover came out because the dude's art is absolutely phenomenal. Fucking Biogs and Living Axes, shit's amazing.

The very first time that "drokk" was ever uttered?

Hah, can't fool me, bud. After all, we got 'em from the same torrent!

The pilots dare artist was shockingly awful

bitch best believe it's hammertime
wananana

Yes!

Yes! Not a knock on the guy, I'm sure his art was perfectly acceptable... in 1955. But it would've brought the prog down like a bag of bricks, especially coming off fucking Flesh.

Wish there was more of the "pilot" issue available beyond the 6 pages + cover

So yeah, M.A.C.H. 1 was bland as drokk, and would remain bland as drokk for much of its existence until finally turning into an agent-on-the-run thriller and giving birth to a spinoff: M.A.C.H. Zero, the story of a prototype M.A.C.H. Man given even greater powers than Probe but with reduced mental capabilities as a result.

And bringing up the rear is Harlem Heroes, by Tom Tully and Pat Mills and drawn by Dave Gibbons and Trigo.

Because, quite frankly, you couldn't have a comic in 70s England without some kind of sports strip.
Hell, even Battle had The Team That Went To War.

Of course, this being 2000AD, you can expect a few new twists on the concept. Like, say...

Having nearly the entire team die horribly in the first episode.

Always wondered why they just didnt move Death Game 1999 / Spinball over from Action

But that just goes to show the only thing you can expect from the Galaxy's Greatest Comics is the unexpected! And Pat Mills writing like five different strips.

Mills virtually never credited himself did he?

But there's still something missing from all this sci-fi explosion. Something... or someone...

For the first few years, nobody credited themselves. It was a sad reality of early british comic books that creators were made to either hide their involvement or use an alias, since publishers were scared of them being poached with better offers by rival magazines if they revealed their true names. Mind you, other creators just found it more comfortable to use aliases, but it wasn't even common practice to get any kind of credit until Kev O'Neill started putting up credits on all his strips.

Yes, this is the "first" Judge Dredd strip, straight from prog 2, written by Peter Harris and drawn by Mick McMahon and Carlos Ezquerra. This is reprinted from the 1982 Dredd Annual, by the way.

As you can gleam from the fact that neither Wagner nor Mills are anywhere to be seen in this one, the history of early Dredd is kind of a mess. The story goes as follows: Mills wanted a future cop story to capitalize on Dirty Harry's popularity, and together with John Wagner they developed the character of Judge Dredd, taking the name from an old pirate character from Mills that never saw the light of day.

The artist chosen for the job was Carlos Ezquerra, who had already worked for IPC on Battle and a few other comics. He was sent a production photo of David Carradine as Frankenstein from Death Race 2000 and given some basic instructions about the character (future supercop, rides on a bike, carries a big gun, etc) for him to design.
The end result was so over the top that Wagner famously hated him, saying he looked like "a fucking spanish pirate" and there was no way he was writing it.

Now, Wagner had already written the script for one Dredd story, so Mills polished it up a little and sent it to Ezquerra, who put pencil and pen on paper and delivered a four-page story that has since passed into legend. Especially since it was never actually published in the progs because IPC deemed it far too violent, something that pissed Ezquerra off so much he too left the strip. So Mills had to act fast, leading to Judge Whitey, the strip that eventually became the first Dredd.

>Harlem Heroes
>GIANT

Judge Giant's father?

The one linking thread between Judge Whitey and the Wagner/Ezquerra lost strip is this image. According to Steve MacManus, arguably 2000AD's greatest editor, the original Ezquerra strip had a bunch of crazy buildings peppered across the background which caught Pat Mills' eye. He contacted Ezquerra and asked him to draw a big full page spread of Dredd riding across the city, which he would then put on the back cover of the prog as a color illustration. Ezquerra agreed and drew this absolute beast of an image. And when the story that preceded it was banned, Mills decided to staple it to Judge Whitey anyway, because seriously, have you looked at this shit? Imagine having this in your hands and NOT publishing it.

But how bad was this original Ezquerra strip, really? Well, let's find out! The banned story finally saw the light of day in the Judge Dredd Annual 1981.

Yes! Giant himself even appeared in a later Dredd strip, congratulating his son on passing his judge exam.

As you can see, much of the strip wasn't even lettered before it got pulled.

Imagine Tharg with Malcom McDowell's voice. You won't be disappointed.

And this is probably the most interesting page of the strip in terms of prototype Dredd. Sentences used to be much stiffer, Dredd himself much more of a killer, and the original idea was that the judges would work as a corps of specially trained law keepers working in tandem with the regular police. This is one of those things that were quietly soft retconned within the strip once it found its footing.

Never ceases to mess with me how lean he is.

Rounding up this trip down memory lane, here's the first Judge Dredd design straight from Ezquerra's pen and a few bits of trivia about it:
>The general stormtrooper look was taken both from Death Race 2000 and from various european fascist groups, most notably Franco's Spain and Mussolini's Italy
>The eagle design was in fact taken from a spanish coin minted during the Franco regime
>The uniform has a leg holster because Ezquerra reckoned it would be more comfortable when riding on a bike

And the helmet was a mix of different things, most notably a medieval executioner's hood. The SS lightning glint though has been there since day one.

And finally, here's another early Dredd design and the very first Lawmaster. Talk about getting it right the first time, huh?

I'm glad they refined his helmet and epaulet design's but everything else is great.

So I'm new to 2000 AD and all I have is pic related, which I love. I want to check out some other series, but I'm not sure which ones. Any suggestions?

Oh dear God. It was everything I hoped for and imagined.

Some of the standard recs for classic material are:
- Strontium Dog: Dredd's sister series, also created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra. Much more of an oddball sci-fi western with a strong social undertone, it's about mutant bounty hunters fighting to survive in a world that hates the shit out of them.
- Rogue Trooper: a regiment of clone soldiers gene-engineered to survive in the most poisonous of environments gets airdropped into the deadliest warzone in the history of future combat, but are double-crossed and butchered to a man. The sole survivor (and three biochips containing the minds of his buddies) goes AWOL to find the man who betrayed them. By Gerry Finlay-Day and Dave Gibbons.
- ABC Warriors/Nemesis the Warlock/Slaine: Uncle Pat Mills knows best. Robot soldiers on Mars, alien sorcerers turned freedom fighters and celtic barbarians fighting monsters from beyond time and space. All of it tons of fun and gorgeously drawn by guys like Kevin O'Neill, Mick McMahon, Simon Bisley, etc.
- The Ballad of Halo Jones: by Alan Moore and Ian Gibson, it's the story of an ordinary girl living on a floating New York slum called The Hoop in the year 4949. Funny, poignant, moving, horrifying and sadly truncated, it's still one of the most famous 80s 2000AD strips, and for good reason.
Of course, there's a thousand more stories out there, and you can pretty much jump in at almost any issue, like, say, next week's!

Here's my mediafire folder that has some 2000AD stuff:
mediafire.com/folder/a9xd39hhb2c29

Alright, time to head to bed. Splundig vur thrigg, Cred Forums!

Thanks

I've been so out of tune with 2000AD for the longest time, but is it true? They're reviving Nemesis the Warlock?

Please oh please.

This was a one-off I believe. For the 2000th issue.

Fucking Colin, typical.

>Is that blood coming out of the Phobosuchus's mouth there?!
>Nah, it's just saliva.

Regan is *totally* not meant to look like Gregory Peck... nuh-uh.

God I wish Sinister Dexter was made into a film

Yeah, I've got nothing against the PS2 games except they're newfangled. It was the Spectrum game that wasn't very good.
But then the only games I recall as 10/10 are Manic Miner, Jet Set Willy and Elite, and none of those look that good now.

>what I wished would happen
>100's of Cred Forumsmrades would read this due to a massive milestone and become instant fans and we could have much more Dredd/2000ad stuff every week instead of the nuMarvel fucking garbage

>what actually happened
>a smattering of dedicated old fans, a handful of interested people and Judge user

It's called Pulp Fiction

(Never really got into Sinister Dexter, it should've stayed in the 90s with all the other bad crap)

bump

There's no justice, user.
There's just us.

>that 25 part arc where they do nothing but shoot space barbarians called "The Star Slayers"

Abnett wants to keep writing them and obviously Tharg wants to keep him sweet so the Download duo will be continuing for the foreseeable future

How hard is it to obtain this and Megazine in American LCS stores? Do most stores carry it?

Most of them don't seem to carry them by default, but a lot are open to ordering them if you ask. Diamond distributes the prog in monthly 4-issue packs I think, but lots of LCSes just get it straight from the source.

How much more would I have to pay and how much delay would there be between issues? I'd be more than willing to wait an extra week or something with maybe a 3-4 dollar upcharge, but I'm not sure about paying, say, 10+ dollars an issue and waiting a month or two to get it.

I think that depends a lot on the LCS. You'd probably be better off asking them.
If all else fails, there's always digital. 2000AD have their own app for it and also Clickwheel (I think), and you can also get it from their webshop. They even use .cbz files.

been waiting for this one for a while

Go funt yourself, Sinister Dexter's comfy as fuck to read.

What I want to know is when are we going to get some new Strontium Dog?

its a 10 parter a year this rate, the 2000prog not included

Tell you what we ARE getting soon though:
youtube.com/watch?v=vrpjPlL5MmY

I've been looking around on the 2000AD online shop and noticed this: Digital Caballistics, Inc: Complete Digital Edition

But according to the description on the site it's not complete? It's missing the "Safe House" story?