Titans #3

I guess I gotta do everything

Support your local comic book store or comixology, but the official release.

Support the trades/official releases!

huh

>tfw

>It's... His handiwork
So we're six hours to midnight. What exactly does that mean in terms of when the fuck Manhattan's gonna show up?

can ya do teen titans after this?

this Mid-Flash costume for Wally is such a let down for me personally. Like they took the extreme dark red and white lighting of Walter West's Crimson Flash

I like it, tho. He's silver-y, not golden coloured. It fits his theme as a legacy character.

This is a trainwreck and I love it

kek

This sounds like he only remembers Wally as Kid Flash, but he and Wally Flash fought each other a number of times. He even did stuff to his wife Linda who he thinks shouldn't know him yet.

Wait he fucked with wally.
I assumed abra was unrelated to the disappearance and they just happened to release him as a side effect of searching through wallys mind.
Im a little disapointed thats not the case.

No its wednsday you idiot

God, I love the writing of this book. Such a shame Booth is the one to draw it.

Ths really makes it feel like Kadabra is a red herring. If he remembers Wally & Barry ruining his life, then why would he only target Wally? Dick is right, the guy's too ridiculous to pull off Wally's situation.

I think Manhattan or Oz used him as a pawn, Wally is the biggest pillar of legacy in DCU.

Read the full issue, he's definitely a mere red herring in all of this.

>not magic
Awwww
Still i guess that explains how he was able to push somebody out of existence and come out without any major costs.

Keep reading. Abra has the story all wrong. This is pre52 Wally who fought Abra as the Flash multiple times while married to Linda. Abra remembers or thinks this same Wally was only Kid Flash and never met Linda.

Oh god that last panel

So hes a villan booster gold.
Are they from the same time period

>Richard
What's with Rebirth books and using real names?

Oh wait seems there was a great cost.

> wally being a dork

gosh i missed him so much. and poor linda, her life turned upside down in a night.

see this is what I don't get. kadabra never fought titans before, even himself says he fought kid flash and flash. wally's memories are a complete mess.

Ah i see it was only partialy him.
Yeah it seems like its a great big mess of multiple people fucking with stuff which makes me kind of excited to see where this goes i was not really looking forward to the Manehattan stuff at all before but im hooked.

Wait so its both science and tech they said eariler it was just tech.

Also depending on when this is set atlantis may be a little to busy dealing with earthquake damage. (Probably not though it seems the current justice league arc is set before everything else to avoid conflicting with the new status quos each writer will make)

I never was able to work out what the clock in watchmen was supposed to be im sure it was something incredibly obvious.

Someone REALLY wants Wally to be gone. Manhattan stole 10 years and somehow manipulated Kadabra into erasing Wally out of reality. On top of that Twister pushed Omen to erase Teen Titans from everyone's minds.

The guy's erased 3 times, it's as if to make sure he never pops up anywhere. There is also the "cousin" to replace him.

And someone coerced genieman to erase the JSA and Jay from reality.

I mean, it's just one genie, one retcon. With Wally, there are 3 different factors to make sure he never existed.

Other Wally still believes Rudy is his father too.

Without Jay the chain reaction of Flashes leading to Wally becoming Flash doesn't happen was what I was saying.

I dont follow the titans.

Whats so bad about admitting that he doesnt love her?

Roy is a car crash in slow motion and he knows he is, It's more so that he doesn't want to drag her down with him

>What's with Rebirth books and using real names?

In a public restaurant, no less.

I dont think that manhatten is behind all of this.
I thinks its just a great big set of confusing events all happening at once like an elaborate keikaku but without the plan.

Abnett rocks on Titans! Great issue!

>Smart solutions for a wonderful WORLD!

In the Watchmen book the clock was used to denote several things, but one of them was an issue countdown of sorts. If midnight is still the destination, being six hours out would be six months and six issues out from some event. Six months from now is late March or early April, which is prime event-starting season.

Is this book successful? Do you think we may get a Wally book out of this?

kek

> I wouldn't date just "a Flash"

so is he eventually going to get a name or finally become The Flash as well? this "a Flash" thing is kinda off putting.

>Teen Titans
seconding this request

Thanks, user.

I was hoping we'd get the Seven Seas event this summer, but I guess that can wait.

bump

Kadabra's from WAY in the future. I think it was the 64th century.

So he makes even the Legion look like cavemen.

>that third panel reference

nightwing is right

God damn I love Kadabra. What a glorious asshole.

more superteams need trained counselors or physicians on their staff

Abra Kadabra is a nutjob from so far in the future that his tech might as well be magic. That's not a new thing.

>HIS handiwork
>looks at a watch

Real subtle there, Abnett.

This would be my favorite Rebirth book if it wasn't for the art.

It's supposed to represent the Doomsday Clock. Did you really not get that? Let Google be your friend.

The art looks like awesome-bad 90's era comics.

That's because Booth is a 90s artist

Yeah, well, he's the sherlock of the team.

I guess he will get a new name. Wouldn't be rare.. Probably has to do with his crimson colored costume.

Well, if I were someone who want to rewrite the universe, I sure would want him out of picture. He's basically Speed Force (Flawed) Jesus, he's not more powerful and mighty because he is how he is.

But somehow he didn't pick Barry. Barry didn't get cross deleted 3 times.

I don't know. Barry isn't that tricky and connected with the SF, is he?

II need help. I started getting into Flash a few months ago (because some issues from v. 2 crossed my board and I really liked them) and I think my newness to all this Flash stuff is giving me a hard time.

So... let me get this clear.
These Titans don't remember Wally, not fully, and the things they do remember are from this current timeline, as if Wally were erased afterwards whatever happened in New52. Which is a story we don't know, a new timeline for Wally we don't know. He disappeared 10 years ago, when he still was Kid Flash.
Kadabra knows Wally, as that same unknown timeline Wally. To his knowkedge, Wally shouldn't know anything about Linda yet.

But on the other hand, Wally seems to remember both timelines: the one that was erased, and, mostly, the one pre-Flashpoint.
And barry kind of starts to remember his pre-Flashpoint stuff.

So this is probably going to end retconning and merging a ton of stuff. Like, years and years of issues. Is it?

Barry created the Speed Force.

He did, but the first one to understand it.. wasn't Wally? it was editorial-created in his run, not Barry's. I've been reading the changes from the Speed fields to the Speed Force: it was funny how they created this Deus Ex Machina. Well, in any case, I ask genuinely: who is the most trained or capable user?

And, maybe the one who is tapping with the timeline needs the SF to work.

This stuff is really fun

>IT WAS ME, WALLY. MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Overall Wally is more powerful and the most capable user. Barry needs a team to steal speed while Wally never needed such thing.

Think of it like this: Graham Bell created telephone but iPhone and smartphone was created much later by the basics Bell introduced.

I see. Thanks a bunch.

Barry created it and constantly generates it, Wally knows how to use it and mastered it.

Bumping

i actually like this alot.
if this became his Flash costume to differentiate hi from Barry in other continuities I might honestly be fine with it.

yeah same
well yeha, it's Booth.
i tthink that is for you

Aww, fug, man

hold back the pain Roy
hold it

Why Donna x Troy is even a thing? In their choldhood? - Okay. But now it looks stupid.
Also it's seems like every male Titan member is in foreveralone mode. Even Dick.

Being Roy is suffering.

Such an odd sight for these costumed freaks to be hanging out in public like this.

I was out, I'm sorry.

Understood.

Thank you all.

Agreed

;_;

Roy is trash. He deserves it.

So yeah, I'm thinking Kadabra is just the in-universe explanation rather than intentionally working with Manhattan or whoever. I suppose we'll find out eventually.

it's cute

The first one to understand it was Max Mercury, Zen Master of Speed.

Wally learned a bunch from him after Barry died.

Aaaand he still is the 2 dimensional villain ?

Why?

Well, yes, I suppose you're right.
He and the other speedsters were the ones that helped Wally, after all.

Dick tapped Starfire prior to Teen Titans: Rebirth #1, though, and Wally was making progress with Linda so it's not all bad for those two right now.

Where is the storytime for Teen Titans Rebirth: #1?

Thirded

I was just about to ask. I can't find it in the archive so I can't tell if it just wasn't posted yet or if someone labeled it improperly.

>or if someone labeled it improperly

And apparently that's exactly what happened, it's in the middle of a thread here Very annoying when people do this. I hid that thread earlier because I didn't want to get spoiled.

Requesting Reburrth user to storytime Teen Titans.

It already was

It's like pottery, it times

>Titans and Teen Titans both are looking good
>Deathstroke is great
>They all drop on the same day
This is going to be fucking great. I love Rebirth.

>Titans
>looking good

lol

It's a good book though even with shitty art

I chuckled

everything about that last panel screams 90's

i think it's really the hair.

Speedforce, bruv, ain't gotta explain shieeet.

Kadabras wand looks like The Darkness.
Isn't this The Darkness' artist, btw?

the end

Thanks, partial-user.

If its partially magical is he human or homo magi.

FUCK HOW DID I MISS THAT
Now i need to go reread it.

I see.
I guess garth just has trouble wraping his head around that

>This would be a flagship title if it weren't for the art.

Thanks, op.

Ha Watchmen reference.

You welcome.

Which is better? Teen Titans or Titans?

>this variant
> actual art is by booth

How do we kick him off from this book? He is like a cancer.

Not one, but TWO good Titan books? What kind of satanic shit did Didio and Geoff pull off with Rebirth?

The only kind that could ever bring Wally back.

The kind that makes Johns unable to write comics anymore.

The kind that chooses Booth to draw Titans.

That kind of satanic shit, user.

Both

What a time

to be alive

they're both mediocre, tt has the better art and titans have the better writing, but the other part of each book brings it down

True

I like Titans better but Teen Titans is starting out decent. Damian bullying other kids is always entertaining.

Bump

Is Titan happening in the main universe?