The Totally Awesome Hulk #10 Storytime

Chulk Vs Black Panther!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AF_QlfphnTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tfw Pak writes a better BP than Coates

Is there a reason Carol thinks she can boss BP of all people around

I hate that he's been written like her bitch in this event

You know, if they didn't call him "Totally Awesome" as if that somehow made him cooler and proved they understood young prople, I'd have no problems with this comic.

Blame Bendis

Fin

>Jake Oh
So that's the dude on the Asian Avengers cover no one could identify

I'm going to miss this book when it inevitably gets cancelled soon.

And yet you're going to attack Hulk for literally no reason. On a foreign soil. Black Panther, you're a moron.

That face in the last panel
T'Challa wants that boipuss

>He isn't called totally smug hulk

they both think they are the leader of the Ultimates and the other is their second-in-command. well actually it's a three-way thing with BP, Carol, and Blue Marvel but yeah.

Fucking shapeshifters, think its someome normal then BAM! turn into a monster
Happens everytime

Haahahah get fucked t'challa.

So he's going to snake BP

Was there a delay on this one? It feels like it's been more than a month since the last issue came out.

it's the wiggle room that comes with a guest appearance.

So cool

Everyone thinks they're the leader of the Ultimates

Blue Marvel has been heroing since before the others were born and is a Superman/Doc Savage expy
Monica has led multiple teams of Avengers
America Chavez has the most experience working on this cosmic/interdimensional scale

I think it looks better if she doesn't fully zip the suit and have the collar open like this.

Carol wasn't even part of the Avengers when T'challa joined. Why is she so mad?

I think he's acting weird here honestly. Inconsistent.

This was alcoholic, unstable Carol who is not taking so well the loss of her binary powers.

The whole point is that Amadeus Cho is desperately trying to prove how awesome he is to a world that thinks he's just a nerdy little Chinese kid. His biggest problem has always been his ego.

Stop picking holes in Bendis' schlock Pak!

She got thrown out for having a drinking problem, and just saw T'Challa give Doctor Doom access to all of the Avenger's files, and get a "don't do that again" from Captain America.

>That's the question of the day, isn't it?

>T'challa pulling a Rulk

> fruitloops

Its ok Cho, he deserves to die

Crab people ?!

T'Challa is just letting her think she's in charge.

There's a short list of people T'Challa would consider his equal in any regard (Reed, Cap, Namor, Doom?)

Magneto.

Panther, Magneto, Doom, and Namor used to have meetings as the various kings of countries.

Spencer already bailed Bendis up, with Captain Hydramerica setting Bruce Banner up.

That could be happening

August had a fifth Wednesday

>Chinese

>I'm a king

And you're talking to an American. They don't listen to fucking kings.

Er, we listen to celebrities. Shit.

I really do hate this pointless monarchist bent in Marvel. Kings are *not* good for people. There's nothing noble about nobles. It's hereditary and complete bullshit.

Around blacks, never relax.

I mean, Black Panther's book is all about Wakandans revolting against the monarchy

>Black Panther's book is all about Wakandans revolting against the monarchy

And they're shown to be misguided. I read that shit. If I were writing BP it would be about tearing that shit down.

America loves royalty. (see disney princesses) They just don't like actually having to listen to one.

Monarchies are cool in fiction

Monarchs are fine as long as their power isn't absolute.

seriously, Coates should write how T'Challa wants democracy

Why would I want to pay an astronomical salary to some elite dudes for being elite alone without responsibilities? If you're going to pay them, make them work. Kings and Queens are useful unifying figures, and can be useful too when the government is too much divided: they can bring stability. But they can also be total trash dictators, and are almost worthless without power (they could be still respectable representative figures, like ambassadors)

You can have somebody be the head of state without allowing them to do whatever the fuck they want. Having one guy for a lifetime seems a lot more cost effective than the whole circus that comes with elections.

Isn't that basically what he's doing

>completely stealing the Monster Men plot

How original

u wot

Chulk's MO has been fighting monsters since his first issue. If you want to go down that route, then Monster Men is a rip-off of Totally Awesome Hulk. Oh but wait
>it's OK when DC does it

>read comment
>youtube.com/watch?v=AF_QlfphnTo starts playing

They were pretty clearly in the wrong during Hickman's buildup to Secret Wars. Their "we know better than everyone else" policy fucked a lot of stuff up.

Exactly.