Spider-Man/Deadpool #9 storytime

Spider-Man/Deadpool #9 storytime

What the fuck? When did Gibbon become an actual monkey?
>Google it
At least the joke is still there

I haven't been following Deadpool, is she actually upset that Deadpool isn't ugly as sin anymore?

MAN-BEAR-PIG!!!

End

>maybe next time i'll let you touch me daddy

>White Rabbit will never do things to your corpse.

Why live, or- uhh, Why die?

oh yeah, I'd already forgotten about her

Wade discovered Shiklah routinely cheats on him after finding her in bed with Werewolf by Night. Wade blew Werewolf's head off, the he and Shiklah had a fight that ended with her inviting him back to her werewolf blood-stained bed for a romp because she's a freak like that. Wade said no thanks and walked off.

So, they're kind of separated right now.

the timeline is basically unpinnable since he's still ugly in duggan's book

>bearboarguy

plz no bully

It feels like the ad for this has been on display in my LCS since before the book started. Let's see if it warrants the hype.

Can you storytime Deadpool 19 too

>This week on Spider-Man/Deadpool we tackle incest.

COSPLAY CREW ONGOING WHEN, MARVEL?!

>Sea salt flavored ice cream on a bridge.

The lightness of the dark lies within the heart of darkness within the light of the heart which leads to Kiiiiiiiiiingdom Heeeaaaaarts.

Peter's a good friend

>Deadpool appreciates the THICC
Shame he and Shiklah aren't on the best of terms.

Pretty sure putting weight on someone hanging like that would break their neck.

>Wade is a Cred Forums shitposter
This really shouldn't surprise me

It's been mentioned several times in various books that Shiklah finds his usual appearance to be incredibly desirable.

She have superhuman physics, so no problem
Still, miss the joke there, Deadpool

>Maybe next time i'll let you touch me daddy

I forgot how dark this book can get.

STUFFET IN THE MUFFET

Thanks, OP. That was fun.

...He's totally going to screw himself out of his position as CEO, isn't he? I just want a good version of the CEO from EoT, man.

Thanks, OP.

>Implying that wasn't a clone.

There's no way Peter lives that long.

That was great, OP. Thanks. Feel sorry for the Hexad, though. They're so pitiful it's adorable. Poor Squid.

I like how Spiderman and Deadpool escaping an entire SWAT team pointing right at them is such a foregone conclusion they didn't even bother showing it.

Like come on. Bullets are dangerous. Could damage the suit if nothing else.

They didn't, that ending scene was the earliest today.

You just want the SWAT to have a moment in the sun, don't you user?

Last page is chronologically that first thing that happened that day

Why does he have a proper face anyway?

Well it all seemed to happen after he had a massive dose of guilt/remorse/hanging with death.

Web's theory is that his massive healing abilities are different from what anyone believed and had a mental component, i.e felt like a piece of shit, looked like one. It would also explain how he looks slightly different all the time kind of thing, (different artists, meta joke. )

Whose this bitch now?

Some woman that the villain has been filling with Spidey and Deadpool's blood.

Interesting.. I mean gross.

poor squid

>Hey, My wife didn't kick me to the couch
Is deadpool talking or Spiderman talking
Fucking editor

Spider-Man is saying that. I don't see your issue

This is the best book Marvel has been publishing since the end of the Secret War thing.
I am enjoying it all a lot.

Wade is very hot. I want to see him using the spideyboipussy.

Should I be turned on by this?
Should I?
I don't think i should.

Love the way Pete dresses.

>Maybe next time I'll let you touch me...Daddy.

how will they ruin this in the next bimonthly company wide crossover event reboot i wonder

WHO BITCH THIS IS?

MUH DICK

Is that the Washington bridge?

I'm gonna fuck it

By pretending it never even happened.

I'M GONNA FUCK IT

>bearboarguy

I fucking read that as manbearpig

Wait, so all those guys are dead? Even Gibbon? Also, did he always talk like that?

So, am I alone in disliking her?

I don't like her that much, though I don't really know much about her.

Seconding this.

There's an annual too isn't there?

I loved her up until she and Wade started having relationship issues

She's a very very very very very bad influence.

y'know for a second I was really gunning for Venom. I'd love Kelly to take Venom back to his origins as a shadowy horror villain.

I'd already totally forgotten about this new villain who quite literally is yet another legacy type wannabe as a teenage girl. I hope kelly is parodying the trend and not adding to it.

>next time I'll let you touch me daddy

Man, is anyone else sad that half of the Cosplay Crew is now dead? Because I would have actually liked them to be a recurring joke team. Hell, I would actually like reading a book about these guys trying to be villains and just fucking up hilariously.

>Man, is anyone else sad that half of the Cosplay Crew is now dead?
Yeah. I'm actually hoping that some bullshit happens and they turn out fine in the end. I really liked most of them. And I'd also like a book on them.

I actually want this to be how they come back. They just give the most stupid responses and deflect the entire questioning. Like, as seen in the extensive lore of Bearboarguy, he has the combined healing powers of a bear, a boar, AND a guy, so of course he would be fine.

Just these six maniacs working together in crime and everyday life could actually be interesting if done right.

And I cannot be the only person who read the source material and thusly ship Bearboarguy/White Rabbit.

Exactly. Though if they're not shown to be revived in the end, I'm going to assume that it happened anyway.

>And I cannot be the only person who read the source material and thusly ship Bearboarguy/White Rabbit
What do you mean? Also, she doesn't deserve a guy like him.

He's a sweet guy, as seen in the now-legendary Bearboarguy #965, heralded as 'Watchmen, except not shit' but many a critic.

You just know he's trying to help her deal with her issues without the meds.

Ah yes. Truly a magnum opus.

Im digging that outfit.

Fuck, between this and Deadpool #19 it's been really a great month as a Deadpool fan

But sadly, not for a Hateful Hexad fan.

I'm really starting to like White Rabbit

she was fine at the start but now, I mean i get that it reflects DP turning the new leaf but can evil and good never be together

Wade's pretty hot.

It's weird how hot he is, right?

Bearboarguy's time ended too soon.

Wade is pretty attractive, yes. But not as attractive as Bearboarguy. Who is still alive, I'm sure! In fact, all of them are still alive! The blades didn't land lethally and they'll be right as rain after a lengthy hospital visit.

Thanks OP!

user, you have to go to every convention you can find with a Bearboarguy cosplay.
If it worked for Gwenpool it can work for him too

I don't have the skills to make a good costume, though!

>create the cosplay crew
>create the best new character
>Cred Forums makes cosplay of them
>make books about them

The clue was in the name guys.

This was their plan all along!

Think I prefer Noto's version of normal looking Deadpool

this was nice

God dammit how did I miss that

I'd still rail the fuck out of White Rabbit

I thought the Annual was kind of crap, though.

I hope this dosen't happen Wade deals with enough shit in life about time the guy gets a break.

Are you being sarcastic?

That was some 13 year-old edgelord-feeling shit.

Deadpool joins the Amazing Friends, and they end up massacring the Sinister Six in the goriest ways possible after Deadpool tells Iceman and Firestar that they killed Spider-Man (who Wade had buried alive in order to take his place on the team and to try and fuck Aunt May).

It felt like Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe mixed with the Amazing Friends scene from Spider-Verse.

Not at all. I thought shiklah was a mistake from beginning.

I didn't think I would like this, but it's...comfy. Wade and Petey have more chemistry than I thought they would. Thank you, OP

>after Deadpool tells Iceman and Firestar that they killed Spider-Man
Wait, there TOTALLY is a silver lining here!

...At least they cared enough about Spidey that they went berserk when they thought he was dead. Unlike literally EVERYONE after he got his body back from Otto, where everyone literally did not give a shit.

And that warms my heart. Also, DP probably saw Aunt Tomei. It doesn't justify his actions, but damn, if she was my aunt, by marriage... unf.

>Sea salt flavored ice cream.

It starts.

>We will never get a Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends comic in 616.

It hurts.

I think there was one which went as far as having a 616 version of Videoman show up.

>So, I hear you got your own show on XD, that's great! But... what's with the new ninja look?

>watching Deadpool trick other heroes into murdering their villains isn't good enough

the annaul while juvenile gave me a decent giggle.

Deadpooliassance has been working to point that I can't wait for new Mercs for Money and all his other on-goings.

annual*

Well I wouldn't want it to be dark like the annual, but I really do want them to form a team in 616.

I missed firestar so I liked it, especially with lack of ass out there these days and even well known cho-spirations have reverted near and dear into weirdly drawn women that make no sense anatomically speaking. (today's spiderwoman)

That being said getting the team back would be fun, unless they gave it to miles.

>getting the team back would be fun, unless they gave it to miles.

It pains me knowing that that's what would end up happening. How long till that shit character gets the ax?

Liked it, thanks OP.

Honestly probably awhile considering their editoral mandated push for diversity. Infact in order to do what they want as a company, they'll continue to do it just so they can do what they want as a company. It's weird that they feel the need to do it considering some of their best sellers are female characters like gwenpool. I suppose they might be looking for their next gwenpool in diversity market. Except Marvel's top sellers outside of cutsie women are deadpool/spiderman. Darth Vader? etc

bump

It's a Drider!

A bane of the spider!

>Sea Salt Ice Cream
HERE WE GO

Here what goes?

It's a Kingdom Hearts thing.

is this a "fuck my daddy yeah" daddy, or does she mean she is the daughter of spiderman, or both?

Probably a little bit of both.

I like that in this month's Deadpool 2099 Wade's biometrics unlock Peter's security. Duggan's been great about cross series collaborations