Just stand up to the bully, and they'll back down

>Just stand up to the bully, and they'll back down

Lying faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvqVM-xT_SQ
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Static-Shock/Season-02-Episode-011-Jimmy?id=8842
themilitarywallet.com/types-of-military-discharges/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you physically fight back against a bully and do even a decent amount of damage, they'll leave you alone.

Problem is, nobody who complains about bullying is actually capable of fighting back.

>fighting without cheating
I don't care what anyone one says, but the winner in a fight is the one that is still standing.

Because taking a beating everyday is so much more appealing, huh?

You'll get beaten either way.

But that is absolutely true.

>Problem is, nobody who complains about bullying is actually capable of fighting back.
Fuck You!
Some of us complain about it because if we fight back we go to jail.

>not fighting with honor and valor
You bring shame upon your family's name.

Stop getting bullied by high school kids, then.

No it's not. Bullies go after the kids that can't fight back.

I know I did.

petty words that amount to nothing in the grand scheme

silly user!
that's what GUNS are for!

They will. Unless there is literally nobody weaker/worse around to bully instead, and even then, a bully will back down if faced with sufficient resistance. Unless they're completely mental, they won't risk their health and well-being.

Problem is, it'll take physical violence and intimidation, what cartoons rarely show. Simply "having the determination to stand up!" will not do shit.

t. repeatedly went apeshit on bullies wielding metal chairs until they mostly backed off

>not bullying someone even weaker than you to fit it.

THIS GUY GETS IT, I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!

>try to fight a bully
>fail
>be humiliated even more because they know they can beat you

Was this part of your plan?

You know what does make bullies back down?

Stabbing them.

15 years later they still don't know it was me and the bully never snitched. He might have been too embarrassed that a wimpy little faggot like me put him in the fucking hospital.

He's the only person I've ever stabbed and he absolutely deserved it, and I've never been violent at anyone since that day.

Ganbare Jimmy-chan!

If it works, it works

>Jimmy chan
>jimmychanga
mmm

>it's another bully thread
get some lives holy fuck it's not middle school.

Which is why the lesson is bullshit. Bullies don't go after kids who can fight back.

lol Everyones a tough guy when they're anonymous.

>fighting with honor and valor
words of someone with sand in their eyes

Was he threatening to kill you or your family?
That's pretty damn extreme.

>posting on Cred Forums during the day
>telling others to get lives

Silly nigger.

You understand that Cred Forums has the youngest userbase, right?

The words of the dead

I'd argue that Cred Forums, Cred Forums, or, /vp/ has the youngest userbase.
The general threads on this board are definitely filled with underage though.

Have you been to /vp/?

You've never been to /vp/

>No one ever encourages just grabbing a pipe and smashing his face.

You gain nothing trying to fight a bully honorably, they're not honorable people. Just fuck him up enough to leave you alone.

I'm not sure how it happened but I kicked my school bully square in the nads and after we became best buds.

I can confirm this worked for me and it worked for the other guy i was bullying.

No, I mean literally, Cred Forums has the youngest userbase. We've had anonymous surveys done here in the past for a lot of the boards, and for Cred Forums, a majority of people were 15 and 16. It's a board centered around kiddy cartoons, so it's not really surprising in the least.

Remember when you first heard about Cred Forums, and you were promised that every thread on Cred Forums would be about either a comic or a cartoon?

Why did they lie to us?

That's actually a bit comforting.

there's no way in hell Cred Forums has a younger userbase than /vp/ you can see the pre-teen child behind every post.

You've never seen the surveys that moot used to do all the time for boards.
They never promised anything.

You mean Cred Forums isn't the board for Cred Forums rejects and bitching about the most popular running cartoon?

>there's no way in hell Cred Forums has a younger userbase than /vp/ you can see the pre-teen child behind every post.
You can see them here as well, whats your point?

This. Me and him became best buds for a long ass time after we got over the stupid bullshit.

>OP never threatened to rape his bully

OP all you gotta do is say what pic related is saying, and he'll leave you alone

That's why you need a shiv. Just a short, small pointy knife made from empty cans. Not long enough to puncture organs but stabby enough for them to freak the fuck out.

In Cred Forums it's 50% of posts
In /vp/ it's 75%

Have you ever seen a Gumball thread or TLH thread.
They are filled with children.

I had a bully that was a tall girl back in elementary.
She actually came to my rescue when a bigger boy started to also bully me.
She also became my first girlfriend in high school.

Never been to /vp/ but for Cred Forums, it's a hell of a lot more than just 50%.

Go to any anime convention these days and you can see the 14 year old girls who fill the Steven Universe threads.

/vp/ are mostly 20-something hipsters and nerds.

That sounds hot

>The average Cred Forums poster is half my age
What the fuck am I doing with my life?

As always, anime knows just what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvqVM-xT_SQ

Rika is cute!
CUTE!

> Mom and Two Aunties worked at my school
> Cousin has reputation has toughest fighter in the school
> Only time a kid even tried to pick on me, she got punished so severely that we never saw her again
> Surrounded constantly by the tallest kids in the year group who would immediately scare off any of the tiny bullies just be glaring at them
> Literally avoided being beaten up once because of some guy i didn't know whispering into the guys ear that I shouldn't be messed with
> But he did beat up a friend. Hours later, I got word that he then got beaten up himself and was KO'd
> was even able to avoid detention simply because the teacher who tried to give it to me was pulled away and told to chill the fuck out
> Coincidentally, teacher was fired the end of that school year
> Only boy who didn't get Birthday Punches
> Never had to get my hands dirty, basically become school judge over all disputes

So this is what it feels like to be the head of a mafia family

How is this Cred Forums related

Your story makes it sound like people were picking fights with each other while you just did nothing.

Cred Forums is the Nostalgia board.

>Topic X reminds me of my childhood, so I'm going to make a Topic X thread on Cred Forums!

No, standing up is not enough, you have to be willing to show them that you are willing to harm them back, so that it's more trouble to mess with you than leave you alone.

>tfw you could literally OHP your attempted bully

She wasn't a bully.

She was just tsundere for you

>Ignored my Bully
>Didn't work
>Beat his ass in school
>Didn't work
>Almost pushed him out of the back of a moving bus
>Worked more or less
Best part is I didn't get in trouble for the last part and he got held back a grade

Nah, I refuse to believe that, I'm going to need some proof and the circumstances of when the poll was done. Besides if people admit to being underage, mods would often immediately ban those people even if they were joking.
Besides I'm sure if you did a poll the answer would change depending on the time of day, like on Cred Forums afternoon and primtime all the kids are out in force you can tell by the brain dead posting of constant memes but wait till late night and you can have actual good conversations with people that have actually played a lot of older games, all signs indicate them being older if not at the very least more mature.

Cred Forums- Video Games

>Besides if people admit to being underage, mods would often immediately ban those people even if they were joking.
How are you going to ban people taking an anonymous survey.

This. But you'd get expelled or arrested these days if you're a kid.
I befriended two bullies after socking them. They didn't even look at me for a bit and then slowly started just asking about school work, loaned pencils, etc and we ended up being friends.

And then together we were bullies.

かかって来い!!

It depends on what kind of bullying your getting

Children have bully problems. Cartoons and Comics are for children.

Honestly, my only experience with the school system is never tell the faculty anything, and if your bully picks a fight with you, just cover your face and pray a teacher stops him before he kills you, because the second you fight back, you're getting punished far worse than he is for "keeping the chain of violence" going, or some dumb shit.

Personally, I just waited till my bully was by himself, then grabbed a textbook and hit him in the face with it when he turned around and ran. Broke his nose pretty good too.

He never told anyone because that would involve admitting he got the shit kicked out of him by some nerd he was bullying, and he left me alone after that.

Wouldn't do that these days though. Bullies are easily offended bitches these days, and instead of backing off, they'll just get 12 of their friends and go have a """fair""" fight with you in the lunchroom or something.

BREAKING MY COMPUTER WASN'T FUNNY

Another thread full of internet assholes who never had social problems at school and who thinks it's easy for rejected/weak people to fight against some douchebag who literally "control" the classroom and who is often from some lowclass shitty neighborhood and is able to do everything violent because he know he has no future in society.

We Jimmy thread now?

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Static-Shock/Season-02-Episode-011-Jimmy?id=8842

You're supposed to fight it out. Even though you'll most likely lose, tire him out till he's breathing hard and exhausted. Make him work so hard he just gives up. It's not worth it bullying you everyday just so he can be sore the next day. He won't be bullying any more.

>calls himself a wimpy little faggot
>lol ur just trying to sound tuff!

BEST ANSWER!!!!

My dad went to one of the strictest Catholic school in the world and the bullies are the straight A students.

Jesuits are sociopaths.

>ITS NOT LIKE IN THE MOVIES

Doesn't work these days.

Used to be you just had a fistfight at the flagpole after the last bell rang, then everything's cool.

Nowadays, bullies are easily offended princesses, and doing something like that will just get you jumped by them and 6-7 of their friends so you can have a """"fair""""" fight.

>confusing being hardcore with sociopathy
lel faggot

>get bullied badly in middle school and high school
>older bro who fought in iraq and also an ex convict finds it out
>rigght, ill handle it
>we go out to find the bullies' finally catch them in some local restaurant.
>big bro grabs a steel bat and beats every single one of them whilst yelling "DO YOU SEE THIS BOY YOU PRICKS, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY BROTHER!"
>I learn that they leave te town after getting out of hospital, never heard of them ever since
>older bro's trial still goes on
I don't know if I should feel bad or good.

Papist scum detected.

Jeez, if they want to fight unfair then fight dirty. Nut shots for everyone! If they got weapons run away, find out where they live and kill'em in their sleep.

You millenials got no problem solving skills; dumber than a muthafucka!

In elementary school I fought back against the bully and was sent to remedial class for "emotional distress".

So fuck you, I fucked her ass up. Not my fault she was also related to the principal.

hahaha you got bullied by a girl!!!!!
you taught her real good!!
bitch learn her lesson?

Was he dishonorably discharged?

But that's correct OP

Bullies are sociopaths who enjoy other people's misery, especially when the victim is weak and isolated

And like all sociopaths, only the fear of painful experiences can make them back off

Note: screeching like a sperg and losing will just make everyone laugh harder

You have to win as quickly and violently as possible

Bully never fucked with me again after I lifted the little shit up and slammed him on his face

Dad was so proud he bought me ice cream while I was suspended

This. My dad took me camping in the Ozarks and he taught me how to read a map for the first time.

When did Cred Forums turn into /r9k/?

He apparently punched one of his team members' face in Iraq. I think that counts as dishonorable.

>themilitarywallet.com/types-of-military-discharges/

It's actually a legal terminology and from what you told me I don't think it was as serious.

But in any case felonies are not good even after a discharge of any kind.

I told someone to shut up once in class. After class someone tapped my shoulder from behind and he cracked me in the face with a textbook so we fought in class. he was seriously 250+lbs on my 105lbs ass. I didnt get hurt aside from the textbook chipping my front teeth but as we were getting restrained out of class my older senior bro just burst through the door and destroyed him. The teacher holding him just backed the fuck off because even though my brother was fat too he is 6'3".

It was cool, especially because it repaired our shitty relationship a little.

when emotionally crippled man children realized Cred Forums mods don't care

I actually did this.

According to internet people, bullies are just young people acting alpha and this is a normal young behavior because natural selection.

it's literally "science" according to the working class.

I think the problem is the advice OP's referring to doesn't necessarily come off as "fight back". Just standing up for yourself could just be standing your ground, like talking to the bully with confidence, and that's probably not going to change anything.

Also, like others have said, there's no guarantee the victim will be able to do anything to fight back physically. People who've never fought, or at least haven't fought since they were really young don't realize just how huge a difference in strength and agility there is between people. A guy who's just a few inches taller than you and just like 10lbs of muscle heavier is in all likelihood going to wipe the floor with you, and that's ignoring possible athletic/fighting ability. If the bully has some experience with fighting or if he's just an athletic person, and you as the victim aren't, you're not going to stand a chance.
Young kids are more or less equal, but once puberty hits the difference between people varies a hell of a lot.

Obviously weapons are the great equalizer, but once you bring a weapon into the equation, the fight just escalated from a petty squabble into a criminal offence.

Fucking brutal

>she

That's not wrong, it just doesn't tell the whole story. People do follow a social order, and kids especially experiment with how to participate in their little hierarchy. It's just that the real bullies, the real assholes who can ruin others' lives, are kids trying to take the alpha role and they happen to have shitty sociopathic personalities as well.

Bullies tend to grow up and become cops!!!

sure

>ACTUALLY IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME!
SHEEEEEEOOOOO
RIIIIIIIIIING

whatever

>if they didn't have the exact same experience as my sorry ass then they never experienced bullying and never had any issues
Fuck you you cognitive dissonance cunt

>Fight it out

Nigger logic.

>Blaming the Jesuits.

Either a jew or a prottie.

How to handle a bully?
With violence, you stupid twit.

Violence is NOT the answer.
IT'S THE ONLY ANSWER!!!!!!!

ITT: Internet tough guys

Fighting back doesn't always work, and usually ends in more humiliation.

pussy faggot
No wonder you end up hanging yourself.
You got no problem solving skills what so ever.

>Violence is equated with "problem solving".

Yep. nigger logic.

>getting bullied ever

Work out and start throwing hands. Kids will leave you alone real quick.

So many betas in this thread baka senpai

Sometimes violence is the answer

It's obviously not ideal, but you have to be naive as fuck not to understand that

It's ok for police and soldiers to use violence but not ok for the individual?

bitch fuck you
thanks for being a wussy

Only smart post itt
If it's not organized sport, anything's fair game.

Semi-true

Most cops are former jocks who wanna help people, but there's also a minority of sociopathic ex-bullies who want to continue terrorizing/humiliating people but have the brains to realize using crime to get their jollies is too risky

t. EMT

See
No point in a fight you can't win.

>not getting shredded af
>not taking muy thai lessons