How do we fix it?

How do we fix it?

Pretend Season 2 never happened

It's fine.

The real question is how do ww fix "Arrow"?

-No romance at all
-Send all the main villain plots through some type of independent editorial committee
-Make Captain Cold a regular, and a villain again
-Bring back Henry

It's too late.

danelle panabaker is now topless and uncensored every episode.
censor bar across the face of candice patton.
cisco is murdered.
earth 2 caitlin is now back. wears nothing but those tight leather pants.

>-No romance at all
>-Send all the main villain plots through some type of independent editorial committee

Stop being stupid.

Season 3 doesn't sound to bad hopefully they were able to save it before the rot set in to bad unlike with Felicity. Plus its got Draco Malfoy as a villain this time and that' always fun.

Make a villain that isn't just a carbon copy of last season's villain.

A season-long arc that involves Felicity getting shot into the sun

-A non speedster as main villian
-The brutal murder of Cisco
-Either make Iris a better character or get rid of her
-Make Barry actually smart, and not need everything spelled out to him
-Barry to stop acting like a teenager
-Explain how a man going faster than speed of sound hears radio communication.

You can't.

Plan the season ahead of time instead of the writers flying by the seats of their pants. And for fucks sake finally decide if the show is campy and silly or serious. Dancing between the two just doesn't work.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't l realize you enjoyed Zoom's season long plot of ducking around because he's so evil.

You fucking idiot.

I don't think iv'e watched a trailer that much times since BvS. Flash does need fixing though. Getting tired of Barry being retarded and caitlyn's bad acting. We need a new costume to

I know its hard for someone like you to understand this but romance happens in the real world for non neck beards

You shipper scum ruin every show so you can project. TV would be better if you wiped from this planet.

no speedster villain

/thread

No fast villians for at least three seasons.

Iris has no chemistry. Patty is gone and having it means it will be badly written. Better to lose it than have it.

>Comics are nothing but speedster villains
>Main story arcs always involve speedster villains
>But speedster villains on the show triggers the Cred Forums

No speedster villains for one season. Just one. Build the Rogue's up.
Have Barry and Iris' relationship actually advance, have them living together after the mid-season break. I want to see Barry doing cutesy stuff for her with his speed because it's always fun.
New suit, the other characters have better suits, Barry needs an upgrade.
Shut down Star Labs. Maybe Cisco and Caitlin toy with the idea of being superheroes for a couple of episodes before deciding it's too dangerous then they get jobs working at Kord Industries or something.
More police stuff, Barry's smart, have the big villain challenge his intellect instead of his powers

Threads like these remind me of why Cred Forums is here and not working on Hollywood or in this case Vancouver.

after the zoom retardation, maybe Cred Forums should be working in vancouver, not as though we could do any worse

>>Comics are nothing but speedster villains

Literally never read a Flash comic have you?

kill it dead and make a Legion show instead

Just stop watching it and read Titans instead while praying Booth leaves the book soon

Left it die

needs more felicity

It's something casuals made up a while ago, I've been seeing it on Facebook too.

I thought you guys were hyped by the flashpoint tease at the finale.

The zoom plot was stupid though. Especially making him be Jay and forcing a romance between him and Caitlyn.

I like your style

He's right, though. The latest story arcs have been all about Thawne, Danny West, Evil Barry and now Godspeed. And for better or for worse evil speedsters were involved in most of the Flash's big storylines like Rogue War and Trial of Barry Allen.

Keep telling yourself that.

I could love this

>Adapting Flashpoint
>Without any of the characters that make Flashpoint what it is

This season is going to suck hard.

I already fixed Arrow, user. Sadly, the writer's room nor Greg contacted me and decided to move along with their own plans. Or maybe they saw this image and went about doing their own thing with my ideas.

Where is Felicity in all this?

They claimed they be toning down Olicity.

Same universe as Supergirl.

More crossovers with other superheroes.

She's not featured very much.

We both know that is not true user

so we can have more firemen saving the day or manlet superman or any of the other ways they can make it worse? Are you trying to get the universe to shit on us more?

They'll probably turn jamal olsen into ultimate chad even more and somehow be taller than superman and be everywhere just like felicity. It will be great user.

Shocker.

>wanting Legion on CW

>le season 2 was bad meme

>wahh why is the main villain doing evil shit