Snotgirl

anyone have a digital copy? or a review at least? i like brian lee o'malley.. any opinions?

which issue?

I like it

any i'm a cheap & impatient bitch and wont be buying anything till the end of october but would like to read it now lol

ill post all of them then

you are the man

It's kind of annoying. I guess that's the point and it's just not for me, though.

I'd give you a blowjob if I could

I want to fuck that neurotic

Did she died?

we'll see

Is this a comic that we're supposed to hate? I don't want to bother reading it so just say what opinion you want us all to have.

Get your own opinion faggot.

triggered.jpg

I enjoy it.

>Ponytail
>Dyed hair
>Low-cut top
>Exposed midriff
>Sneakers
Goddamnit Lottie why you do this to me

fucking Bryan whining about jock nurse kills me every time

you're supposed to hate the main character

Ghost yuri whoo whoo

I don't.

>it's like the worst thing I can imagine always come true
shit

dude you're the fuckin man thank you so much for sharing this. im gonna buy hard copies once i get my bills paid this month

Yay new issue

She's really shit at being the mean pretty girl.

what a bitch

she deserved it

#rekt

All this psychological shit is a red herring I bet. Cool chick had a noseblood, Lottie got wasted on whiskey and they fucked in the bathroom.

>actually saying "b-word"
This guy seems nice. He probably genuinely likes Charlene for her personality.

You sound like a sociopath.

>#4 and 5 are delayed due to various reasons, but #4 should be out November 16th, #5 should be December 28th, and the first volume collection will be out around February.
see you in november

>delayed
REEEEEEEE

Wtf is jock nurse?

I love all the murder-red in these pages.

Check desuarchive

>You can still clearly see the p0n0s
Gahaha

These are two separate scenes right? It's not that Lottie was drunk and was actually hanging out with this dude?

I think Coolgirl and Lottie probably fucked in the bathroom and Lottie is trying to mentally cover it up.

Yeah that was dude's dream surely.

Correct. The detective is just having a wet dream

I never got this kind of writing. I mean yeah for development you are but you need a strong set of a support cast so that it balances it out. Just having to see someone we dislike is a turn off.

Why are the police after her, anyways? She didn't actually kill that woman, did she?

>tfw never be as cute as cutegirl

It seems like that guy is just obsessed.

cutegirl is clearly the best character

it's from the extra pages at the end of the first comic where Bryan O'Malley talks about getting tested for his allergies

I don't hate her. I think she's funny. Aside from her behavior toward Charlene, which is her being neurotic and petty, what is there to hate?

He said "I'm just passionate about my work" so this unrelated to just a personal thing

Coolgirl is going for the kiss here, right?

I'll deal you better then I'll anally fuck you and fellatio you, maybe even hold your hand. I'm not a cheap harlot like that other user.

An adult man wrote this

That's why it's funny, entertaining, and doesn't take itself seriously.

Maybe he is clandestinely a faggot.

Maybe you're a faggot

Snottie isn't a Ramona Flowers nor any of the other SP girls. Aside from Lisa, who is best girl.

I want to FUCK Cutegirl.

Are people being serious when they say they don't hate the main character, or is Cred Forums filled with catty, self-absorbed bitches?

>an autist obsession with chips
>she mistake it as innuendo
The guy love chips.

Goddamn harlots never learn, always thinking with their vaginas.

I don't hate her because her bitchy moments are offset by her rampant insecurity and self-destructive behavior

And the fact that the book is clearly about her learning to be less of a cunt

She hasn't become any less of a cunt throughout this storytime. In fact, she's become more of one, pushing that girl into the pool.

Nah, maybe YOU are O'Malley. Go back to writing issue number four before you delay it even further.

I can relate to her because she is fully aware that she is a massive fuckup. Also when was Cred Forums anything else?

Well yeah. She hasn't hit rock bottom paranoia yet. Give her time.

Cutegirl making my heart go doki doki.

Char? Nah, Lottie paranoia is getting the best of her. Nothing wrong with idolatry, which Char probably revere Lottie, to an extent.

Lottie got what she deserve, get rekted bee with an itch.

It's only been three damn issues. She's still got some spiraling to do.

Nah, Cho IS Coolgirl. Probably went out in drag and playing detective for the hell of it.

I actually am OP and requested the dump. So. Whatever man. That's just like totally your opinion

Hot Girls who understand that their way of life and essentially who they are as a person is trash, but still live that life because of societal standards is my ultimate fetish.

what's not to like about teen american psycho?

good theory! i'm excited to see where this goes. i need hardcopies and the next issue!

im literally only reading this for Cutegirl

holy fuck

>Do normies even have hearts?
topkek

Coolgirl is really the detective crossdressing.

Why does cutegirl have starfish in her top?

>the cool girl who works at my LCS is featured in the fan letters page with her Lottie cosplay
Neat!

because it's cute

I have the physical copies. I've liked it so far. The art is phenomenal. It's a little more uneventful than other stories that I've read but I still enjoy it. In issues 1-2 Lottie had some redeemable qualities but she tossed them out the window in 3. I thought the boy-toy detective was going to turn out to be a hard ass but to see him fantasizing about his life with Lottie is actually a cool twist. Good to see that cool girl is still alive (or at least we think so). . Can't wait to see the pills come into play more.

So what's the consensus? Lottie or Charlene: who's in the right?

>Cho IS Coolgirl. Probably went out in drag
Don't get my hopes up like this.

If it turns out that he wasn't seeing her when he was with Lottie, my ball is in his court but otherwise... kind of hard to support the guy. Lottie was totally wrong for tossing her in the pool though.

>Lottie as a playboy bunnie
Unfff

This series is a reaction image goldmine

He looks like Kira here.

If this pulls a bait and switch on all the lesbian subtext like Seconds did I'm never reading anything Bryan Lee O'Malley writes again

>ywn be in a 3some with lottie and cutegirl

>Sexualising cutegirl