Astro City 39

Because if I don't do it, who else will?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/c176ch19xzqp4/Astro_City
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MORE LIKE ASTRO SHITTY
HAHAHA

For those new to Astro City, Hanged Man is the mysterious protector of the night. He mainly stands guard on Shadow Hill, the occult section of Astro City.

New readers can start catching up on the series here:

mediafire.com/folder/c176ch19xzqp4/Astro_City

Thanks for bumping the thread, mate.

You might remember this woman. Marta previously introduced us to Shadow Hill many issues ago.

Gotta do something. BRB

That's it. If the last page doesn't job your memory, the girl who will appear next issue is basically the personal assistant to Astro City's version of Dr. Strange.

Later.

Thanks for the storytime, it's cool to see a follow up on Marta. Her story was definitely overshadowed by some of the more dramatic issues in Volume 1, but it was very memorable.

Astro City is my jam. Also, there's no way her boyfriend isn't involved in the frame-up The Hanged Man asked her to look into.

Thanks for the storytime - gotta love the street-level perspective Busiek seems to excel at.

I wonder if the will disputes through the manifested departed is a kept secret on Shadow Hill - sounds like the sort of thing that would be useful and applicable in most other places, but I have no idea how bound the hill's phenomena are to the location.

Nice, I wanted to resume my reading on the new series. Had stopped after that arc about Winged Victory.

Based Hanged Man, what a bro.

Is this new series as good as the old runs?

I'm still annoyed the occult sister book to Astro City never happened.

It's Astro City man. It ranges from comfy, to incredibly touching when you least expect it.

God I need to reread this.

Damn, I need to catch up on AC.