Now that Jess is out of the picture, will Carol and Wanda go back to being besties again?

Now that Jess is out of the picture, will Carol and Wanda go back to being besties again?

If and only if synergy says so.

>mutants
>dealing with Marvel wonder woman
That is a big no

>implying marvel cares enough about Wanda to put her near Carol
>that character they're trying to make into their Wonder Woman

She hasn't been a mutant for a while

Maybe Jessica and Wanda can be friends instead

Carol can have Jessica Jones

>Pairing the two together just because they both were from Transia.

Bring the bottle back to Carol first and then Wanda. She knows how to deal with alcoholic Carol.

She still has the mutant history in her background.

Why doesn't Carol just retire?
Has to have enough monies to do so from her military and superhero career and everything goes horribly. Maybe sell merchandise of herself if need be.

How many carol threads does this board need?

All of them. It should be an image board dedicated to the """greatest""" heroine.

>dedicated to the """greatest""" villain

FTFY

>synergy

Then it'll probably happen. Brie Larson and Olsen are both younger than the rest of the MCU heroes. And they'll be the only 2 powered women on the Avengers team that we know of. So naturally they'll be besties and the comics will portray that.

I think this would be a good change. Carol and Wanda have barely interacted with each other in so long and it's bullshit.

Wanda is still pretty unused and hated despite movies.

>Wanda unused and hated
Give it time. She still has Bendis's stink all over her but they've already been washing the shame off of her over last couple of years. Removing Mags as her father is already synergy in action. Soon enough she'll be involved in the Marvel universe again which is great as she's a great character.

I've never been a fan of letting 1 writer with no history to a classic character completely submarine and destroy them. So if 1 good thing the MCU can provide is for Wanda to be made whole again and matter in the comics, then good.

But so does Carol

Boom

But Scarlet Witch still has some kind of rights issue with Fox.

That's why Marvel refuses to add her to the cartoons, most games, even a lot of Civil War merchandise left her out. Even though her origin was changed in the comics she's still lumped in with the ban on pushing mutant characters.

Which brings up the question of why change her origin except for spite.

Wanda did say she supported Carol's side in her ongoing, I could see it.

Carol and Wanda is one of those friendships that feels like it's more important than it is. They've only actually ever interacted for a few panels at a time but writers like (of all people) Bendis used to refer to how they were good friends.

Maybe they'll be influenced by the creators of Civil War (MCU) openly saying that Vision/Wanda will be a key part of Infinity War.

I mean it might be a red herring but Wanda had a fairly substantial supporting part in Civil War and it made her look like she might be in the MCU for a while. Nobody really knew that with AoU because she was on the bad guy's side for most of the film and Quicksilver got killed off so fast.

How come they keep bringing up Tony's alcoholism but never Carol's?

Even Carol's alcoholism was mostly about Tony. It was a switcheroo where this time Tony is helping someone else deal with a drinking problem, while dealing with his real addiction... to being Iron Man. Dun dun dun.

Much Drama

Jessica Jones has Hellcat now

Carol can have Monica as her black sidekick

> Monica as a sidekick

How dare you

>Now that Jess is out of the picture

Let me guess, they broke up because of Civil War 2?

Bingo, lol.

They haven't interacted in 4 years, right? I don't get why none of Carol's writers ever want to use Wanda.

Bendis shat on her.

So? Bendis shat on a lot of characters and they're still in use.

Bendis took a HUGE shit on her and she was more plot device than character for 8 years.