FLASH OF TWO WORLDS

Based CW.

I know they did a shot like this last season but I'd love if they did it again with Barry and Real Jay actually super-speeding to save someone.

The fact that Shipp agreed to do this again is amazing. Him recounting everyone reaction to when he first showed up on set in the costume is great.

Shipp in Sears' outfit would have been fucking perfect, but the one they gave him isn't too bad.

I find it kind of funny that every single speedster so far has had the same belt.

>every single speedster so far has had the same belt.

Well just Toei my shit up.

>The fact that Shipp agreed to do this again is amazing.
It's not like he has very much going on right now.

Synopsis and stills from the episode.

S03E02 - PARADOX

>THE AFTERMATH — Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes the effects from Flashpoint are much greater than he thought. Meanwhile, Barry meets new co-worker Julian Albert (Tom Felton) and is surprised by Julian’s immediate disdain for Barry. Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing.

I wonder if they're even playing it as a twist that he'll be Doctor Alchemy.

Looking forward ti Eobard too, shame he's migrating to Legends.

Just show her and Barry fuck already

That's the second Kamen Rider reference I've seen posted in relation to this image

I hope not. If they pull that season 2 tier shit again, people are definitely dropping this show.

Based CW for doing the thing they did last season?

>looking forward to worst thawne

/fa/ as fuck.

>one is way too skinny, the other is too fucking fat

Flashpoint Joe is apparently going to be an asshole. I wonder how that'll go.

He's not as good as Wells but he pulls off psychopathic fanboy well, especially in the season 2 episode.

Also, the Rival is still around.

LoT sadly has a habit of cribbing the best stuff from "Arrow".

>inb4 artists renditions are unrealistic
>Rob Leifeld

Most of the general audience actually liked Zoom and the Jay reveal, my dude.

>mfw both Arrow AND Flash have an awesome season

That episode wasn't even that good. It was more of a sara episode

>Arrow

don't get your hopes up, friend

>people still think deadpool should look like a muscle bound superman

>lolfeld strikes again

Not him but i didn't, too similar to season ones story. If they do another "he's actually the villian" twist I'll def stop watching

>being deluded

user...all I need to mention is one word and you don't even need me to say it to know, deep down how wrong it is to have some a vain hope.

>pulling things out of your ass; the statement

Just because you're in minority and liked it doesn't mean shit when the ratings go down, people here stop liking it, the only consensus you can pull is that effect of flash season 2 was overall more negative than the first season.

Same. The shot they did gave me goofy chills it was so fun, but as that Jay became a lie, I got soured on it.

Link to the reactions?

Why do you think that Flash won't be shit like Arrow will without mentioning Felicity?

The ratings remained pretty consistent and "people" didn't stop liking it, seeing as we still have threads about it.

Here is hoping that the alt universe lasts a few episodes and upon "fixing" it we get a few changes like in Flashpoint. It would be a good way to introduce supergirl/man to the universe. Erase Felicity, bring back Canary, have Barry more competent as a hero, and introduce the Rogues.

You're lying on both accounts. People still have threads about Arrow and shit on it constantly.

You can see on average the ratings for Flash season 2 went down compared to season 1.

The way you 'feel' isn't evidence of anything. Except somatic bias.

1 23 October 7, 2014 May 19, 2015 118 4.62[4]
2 23 October 6, 2015 May 24, 2016 112 4.25[5]

If you look numerically at individual averages outside of season averages, its even worse with many shows well below the 4.0 standard set by the first season.

Beyond that I was in every flash thread during both seasons and Zoom reveal when he took his mask off and what happened after was a weekly get shit on fest. Mis-remembering things to make a case is disingenuous user. Jay's actor was also shit on as well.

I thought showrunners had said that Flashpoint would affect Flash and LoT, but not Arrow?

Also does FP tie into Supergirl at all?

With the cross over it probably will?

This pic really makes me wish they'd make Barry's suit a brighter red. Like not quite THAT bright, but close.

>Why do you think that Flash won't be shit

better cast. They carry the show through shitty writing better than the Arrow cast

I was there, too. The unmasking raised some complaints, but what was truly shit on was episode 18, which stank on episode 19 and 20. The last three were met with mixed responses, some liked it, some don't.

You've overblowing the negativity surrounding it. Plus that's not some a leap in terms of ratings.

It's a fucking shame the Arrow scribes are given a get out of jail free card and they're refusing to take it.

I wish they had gave him yellow boots and/or yellow gloves instead of the solid red from head to toe. I would be okay with the dark red if there was some splashes of color in it

Wally's suit looks way better

Wally's suit always has looked better.
Flash Fact.

My biggest complaint about this is that EVERY speedster has basically had just an alt-color version of Barry's suit. It at least makes sense for Kid Flash and Thawne, but EVERYONE? I was so excited to see Shipp in Sears' costume at the end of last season, only to be left with mixed emotions over this mediocre recolor instead of the unique costume Jay deserves.

>I wish they had gave him yellow boots and/or yellow gloves instead of the solid red from head to toe.
YES. It doesn't help that the suit usually looks dark brown because most of the show takes place at fucking night.
Look at how simple a change can improve everything.