ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

I really liked that last one too.

Poor fellow, he seems too depressed to deal with this kind of witch hunt.

Please, please don't get other boards involved.

Can someone post the comic in question?

Maybe he just needs some good old fashioned rope

At least post the comic itself so we know what the fuss is about.

OP, why would you post the lunatic ranting without the comic?

I really admire the fact he vents his own insecurities and depression into something productive.

Good, fuck this one-note fag.

Look at the archive of comics he's published over the past two years and see how 98% of the punchline is "life is woe" bullshit with funny looking humanoid emotions.

He can make a good comic when necessary, but has to aim for the Reddit and Facebook crowd.

i wonder what he looks like

i'd probably date him desu

>mfw people seriously get upset over webcomics

What is wrong with these over sensitive 20 somethings? Depressed people out of anybody else should have a sense of humor ffs- none of these people have never had real conflict in their life right? That's gotta be it

DUDE LIFE IS FIGURATIVELY BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ME LMAO

I hate how stupid webcomic artists are.
This is a good comic, and there's no reason why anyone should be getting into a fuss over it

That's the comic?

Wow, talk about a lackluster joke. I was expecting something more than that.

They lived their whole life being told that they're special, then they went to college to get a worthless degree, and now are set loose on the internet.

"It's ableism/hatespeech because it criticizes things I do without guilt!"

WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY ASS PUSSY

But seriously, he prolly got tired and used it as an excuse...

Sheeeeen are you okaaaayyyyy????

+500 uptokes

Guy needs thicker skin

Fuck, I went to school and have a masters degree in computer science and can't get a damn job.

I don't see how idiots with women's studies bullshit think that they'll get a job.

I find it hard to believe that people lost their shit over this. And that the author would actually care about people bitching about this.

Move to Chicago.
They always need Comp Sci, and they'll pay well.
But cost is living is stupid high there. And you'll probably get shot.

But why else would he remove it?

Also people were complaining because they saw people posting it in anti-SJW circlejerk parts of the internet.

I actually want to beat the shit out of anyone who got mad at this. Its actually cute and kinda funny.

>Makes fun of comic that wallows in self pity
>80% of his comics about self pity.

This is some really shitty joke and people getting mad about this have to be even shittier than this shitty joke. I thought my life was utter shit, but then I sadly became aware of this waste of space. Utterly disgusting.

Currently living in Pittsburgh. All the large corporations aren't hiring and smaller ones won't pay more than 40K.

I don't think he really cares, but they're a large part of his demo and they sadly have a lot of clout they use often to destroy people for small offenses without remorse.

If you have a thing that you're broadcasting to the world at large it's safer to just bow to their shit than combat it. They can turn you into a pariah in an instant.

Chitown isn't Shittsburgh.
It has been a while since I've heard of the Chicago-demand line, but I suspect it's still somewhat accurate.

People only care because he's popular.

>They can turn you into a pariah in an instant.
That one girl lost her job because people found the artist's real name, place of employment, and harassed her boss

Then you have the SU fans that bullied some girl to the point of her attempting suicide for making fan art that depicted the characters as thinner than they are on the show. Then when the crew of the show comes out and says that's fucked up the aggresors acted shocked

>he
okay/10 would pity smash

That's why I'm secretly glad I dropped out desu (fine arts degree, really dodged one there)

I just feel disgusted to be a 20 something when you read shit like this- like this is going to be what DEFINES our generation for the next few decades. These people have no idea what they're doing. Whiney snowflake agenders with fruity colored hair are going to be the new hippies for sure. They're going to setback real progress by decades. The pricks.

I don't know who I despise more. The people who got offended by this, or the person who apologized for it.

Pathetic.

I seem to recall seeing a comic similar to this one where they made a square hole and then all the circles complained because they couldn't fit through it as well and that wasn't fair that the squares had their own hole. Or something like that.

I know the latter. Who was the former you're talking about?

So how did people go from getting upset about dick wolves to this? I can't find anything wrong with this besides not being funny.

Don't worry about it. They will be the LAST generation. Everything they do will be swept from the pages of history.

It became more and more popular to get your panties into a knot. "Alt-right" has not nearly the same amount of ground and presence as these fruit rollups do.

Nah. It was one with a circular hole and a bunch of noncircle shapes complaining they can't fit. Then on the otherside is a circle saying "it's easy just be yourself"
Plebcomics though she got her job back I think.
Originally I think she also tried to bait doxxers into calling her old place of work which heavily monitored their calls so if some tumblrtard tried to start some shit they'd get fucked over for it.

I don't remember who it was, I just remember the story

I tried searching for it, but " webcomic artist loses job" gives a lot of results. kek

>I'm depressed
>I HOPE YOU DIE AND YOU ALONE ARE THE REASON RACISM EXISTS
what

Dont you mean gentle rape ?

But seriously this guy hasnt done anything to anyone and he truly sound depress, dont make his life worst Cred Forums

As someone who tried to commit suicide in middle school due to family issues. I feel for the girl, as it is not the solution to the issue.

I also want the person replying to drink bleach as Obama isn't black. He's a dark shade of white. A real black person will never be elected as president for the US.

Some people blame people for things they aren't responsible for because of where they were born or the color of their skin.

It's fucked up, isn't it?

>I'm not the only former comp-sci major in Pittsburgh struggling to find a job
Well that's gratifying.

I like and hate this. On one hand his shitty little inoffensive offensive comic gets shitted on, but on the other hand it's for something stupid like this.

Was it plebcomics?

It's a bitch of a job environment.

PNC, Highmark, UMPC, and all the big businesses downtown and surrounding areas are just not hiring due to the upcoming election.

Hell, Trib Live just cut 100 jobs and is restructuring to digital distribution. So now 100 more people are unemployed.

I've been looking since July.

>literately thousands of notes per comic, read by tens, if not hundred thousands online
>just 790 a month on Patroen
lol, the real reason he quit

I'm sure I'll get some use out of this before years end.

I don't think the webcomic artist is stupid, but rather he's aware of his surroundings and knows what sort of people his audience are.

He publishes his stuff on a tumblr blog. Groveling apologies like that the moment he gets a whiff that people are trying to agitate each other to get upset by some content they decided was "problematic" is a smart move, designed to snub crazy witch hunts in the bud.

The amount of tumblrinas just ACHING to find something, anything "problematic" about well-known bloggers, esp when they're white cis males, is large.

THIS

I don't give a shit about tumblr buzzwords, but the artist is still a retard and his comics are still shit regardless of that.

How about immigrant east Asians, am Korean-American, but alas a male.
Do I get some immunity, I am liberal, but not crazy liberal.

Are you a fag?
Then no.

Just wear a dress and pretend to be trans.

An easier way to snip that sort of thing in the bud is to just not reply to people who are obviously trying to pick a fight.

They'll only hunt after people they know are listening. If it doesn't appear that they can actually GET to you, they give up real fast.

Wait, is Shen/OwlTurd actually ending?

If so, good.

I want to name my next dog Olive, now.

>for making fan art that depicted the characters as thinner
Actually, it was for multiple reasons also involving the Homestuck and MLP fandoms among others, it appears it was just a question of someone's crush liking her so this someone decided to get back at her by launching online hate campaigns and digging through everything they'd ever posted in an attempt to find something to label as "problematic". The SU picture was just one incident among many, but it gets repeated at Cred Forums because people here like to paint the SU fandom as supposedly particularly dreadful

>YOU ALONE ARE THE REASON RACISM EXISTS
I think she drew a humanised Fluttershy in a Native American outfit = RACIST

>Whiney snowflake agenders with fruity colored hair are going to be the new hippies for sure. They're going to setback real progress by decades. The pricks.
No retards caring about these impotent faggots will stifle progress

>SU roasties actually defending bullying that lead to suicide attempt
KEK, love it

I don't know about that. There's one popular artist, and apparently someone got super upset at her because they didn't kowtow appropriately to their irrational "you can't do that" demands and didn't reply respectfully or whatever, so they're now posting really long posts with links to supposed receipts of them being problematic (all bullshit and essentially some blog making unproven vague claims with like 6 notes) and trying to stir up shit like saying that she's A PROVEN PEDOPHILE because she once made a comment that indicated admiration of David Bowie, who's a known pedophile (it's strongly hinted he fucked a 16-year old fan back in the 70s or such)

When they decide to go after you, it can get wild

No man, he just scrapped one comic.

Someone pointed out to the tumblrina crowd asians make more than whites. Instead of realizing that their hatred against "mighty whitey" might be unjustified, they just slapped white-ish asians up there too.

Unless your Filipino, good luck.

Really this is the comic that triggered

He should have kept it up cause what's going on with him is exactly why he needs it

But if he's suffering from depression Well not much we can do about that

Hell I'll drop this in a thread I find barneyfag in

>16-year
>paedo
das jailbait, what do they call real paedos, EXTRA paedophile?

The entire dickwolves controversy was bullshit.

The joke is a WoW joke, not a rape joke. The joke only works if you KNOW rape is bad.

he can just tan himself, asians tan very well like coolie dark

Nice twisting attempt, keep hating and lying if it gives you comfort

Goddamnit......i just told that bitch that i hoped shed get raped by a nigger. Tumblrs making me into a racist.

Really? I could've sworn I saw one where the ones that were supposed to represent "normal people" started complaining when the "different people" had their own hole because they couldn't fit through it. One was like "You have all those holes. We only have this one. Just let us have this one."

>tumblr getting unreasonably upset at something and harassing the person responsible

business as usual.

I don't know. I think it's just a way to label anything they don't happen to like as ultra problematic and thus something no-one should like. It's a handy way to try to bully people off from liking your NOTP or drawing fancontent for it.

For example there's a bunch of assholes in the Voltron fandom trying to label any ship with a minor (

What would happen if the person they harassed just did nothing?

When has that ever stopped them before?

>some nobody receives criticism for the first time
>can't handle it

No shit.

Dont remind me of their stance on pedophilia in general. I want to work as a teacher or a therapist for children someday, but tumblr makes it so that anyone over the age of 18 cannot interact with anyone under the age of 18 or else they are a pedo. In fact, some are even saying that even if you are a year older than your so, youre considered a pedo. Ita sickening.

The problem wasn't really the strip as much as the author's response to criticism and then further their response to criticism of their response. Essentially Penny Arcade people threw a massive out-of-proprtion bitch fit because some minuscule feminist nobody blog in the internet dared criticize them in a post that originally had like 40 notes. That was the problem. It was absolutely ridiculous that someone of PA's league actually got their panties in a bunch that badly because of some sjw whining.

If they'd just ignored it all and carried on as usual there'd have been no controversy whatsoever

DUDE

ANXIETY

LMAO

Becuase you don't correct the behavior of spoiled children by giving in to them.

Literally someone explain to me how this is ableist at all. I don't have enough levels in Tumblr to rationalize this as a hate crime.

Because there is rationality and an easy solution. Tumblr wants none of that.

>Unless your Filipino
?
Why Flipinos?

Because it's actually making fun of the people who browse tumble and they just wanted it down so they wouldn't be reminded how pathetic they are.

Brown=oppression points

here's the reality in which we live in, you have to be careful and watch your back. political correctness is the norm, and you need to humble yourself and your sense of humor so as to not offend the rest of the world, because lets be real the rest of the world doesn't find the same things we find funny.

and really? there are an army of people who are willing to support the PC movement, the sjw movement, whatever other movement you want to bring up, and they're willing to use their actual names and online accounts and show themselves.

i can't say the same for the rest of us. i doubt even a fraction of the people here would be willing to go on public record as being anti-pc/sjw/trans/feminist

because we know what happens if we do.

we lose our jobs, we get kicked out of schools, we tarnish our reputations.

just food for thought

We get shitass jobs. Doctors become nurses here.
Plus we are the latinos of asia.

It's ableist because Square has a body which makes the world more difficult than usual to operate in. Rather than attempting to circumvent this, he just wants to bitch

This means that everyone with a disability doesn't want to do anything themselves and just wants to complain about their disability to make themselves feel special

It's retarded and only pisses off the people who look for things to get pissy about

Yes, it was clearly their fault, entirely.
Thank you for correcting the record.

At least you guys don't bitch about learning english.

island niggers, chiggers

They can either go chink or go black and fully half decide to adopt black culture.

Then maybe we need to strike hard and beat the shit out of retards like matriarchalmuffin, and use her batterd body as an example that this is what happens to overoffended attention whores.

But in this situation the square really can go in sideways. He's bitching for no reason.

Like, if a guy in a wheelchair is bumping his wheels against a staircase going OH WOE IS ME I'M SO DIFFERENT I CAN NEVER MAKE IT UPSTAIRS, is it ableist to tell him to use the ramp right next to it?

It's cute that they think they're fighting against the injustices of the system when the media and president agree with them on almost everything

Is this reverse trolling?
Instead of offending people so hard that they just give up you pretend you're really offended and make them feel bad?

Making fun of people who don't fit in and talk openly and demand respect and taking their problems with fitting in seriously. It's ableist to expect that people who don't fit the norm should just suck it up and deal with the normalizing expectations of society.

All of the circles should have been shocked at the realisation that there's squares among them and rushed to craft a new square-shaped hole for the square, to celebrate diversity and make them feel safe and appreciated and free to be themselves, while also possibly apologising for making the square feel abnormal, they should love and cherish who they are, rejoice in their valuable specialness

or something like that

>meet Filipino girl in highschool
>Don't even realize she's Filipino because she speaks impeccable English

also easier to do, it's passive aggressive resitance

>Yes, it was clearly their fault, entirely.
Yes, exactly. Are you trying to be sarcastic?

That makes it worse, it's like saying all disabled people are just complaining for no reason

Before you say "but it's not trying to be all disabled people" remember that any minority character anywhere reflects on all minority characters everywhere

None of you guys can say shit about people who get mad at things over the internet, or get offended at stuff, or whatever nonsense you're talking about because LOOK AT THIS THREAD. You guys go nuts over this shit.

he's thanking you, obviously, don't be paranoid

>A comic about someone who'd rather whine and bitch than solve their easily fixable problem because it would remove their special snowflake status

Gee, I wonder why they're mad.

Sweet, as a dark ass spic I should be able to get away with anything

I actually knew a really dark Mexican kid who spoke really good English. As in, you would never be able to tell it was his second language.

This nigga signed up for a Spanish Exam competition and got first place 4 years in a row. No one ever questioned him.

I think if you're latino you have to be illegal for your oppression points

I think trolls realized this pretty quickly, I'm willing to bet a bunch of the people that complained to the guy were literally trolling. Anything that gets a reaction is good, doesn't matter if you have to type "fuck you nigger bitch" or "excuse me that was problematic" either one gets you your jollies.

Like how Cred Forums made that SU blog where they whitewashed every character. It got a shitton of hate until the "creator" of the blog came out as black and trans, then it was nothing but a ton of SO SORRY's.

>false equivalence
so they are right when they say tumblr only feel never think, right?

I guess is was just as bad as Nazi for entering WW2.

>US
damn you, Godwin

>go chink or go black
I never realized how accurate this is, especially when you live in East Asian places where there are huge amounts of Filipino immigrants. Like, either they assimilate with local culture or get with English-speaking expats who feel too intimidated to speak with locals.

no, you see, it's different when we get mad because we're the good guys and are always right

i'm not mad i'm fucking RAGING at the autismic lack of intellectualature that these feminazis display and think they're better than us when clearly they don't know nothing about anything. THEY GET MAD AT EVERYTHING AND I'M HERE TO STOP THEM

These are people who pretty much have no real issues going on in their lives or some sort of mental illness. Normal people are unable to obsess over this shit to an insane degree, only the privileged--real privilege too i.e. rich (i.e. Tumblr users skew more wealthy than other social media platforms) not boogeyman privileges--who can afford to waste their parents nothing on art history or sociology degrees while sitting around on Tumblr and twitter all day obsessing over webcomics and cartoons.

Is Tumblr the reverse Cred Forums? Do they hold this shit in until they come home at the end of the day and then shitpost loudly about white men until it's time for bed?

Well....were we wrong?

is this what they call cultural marxism?

No they're quite worse than Cred Forums

lol

i can see why people would be upset and read it insultingly but don't they have any faith in the author?

Have you been to Cred Forums the place is creepy and scary, the kooky rights and kooky lefties who literally believe their bullshit.

I like these Cred Forums threads, sure sometimes they are too much, but it's just the right amount of autism for entertainment purposes.

Cred Forums at least understands that they're wrong.

you do realize that not all filipinos are born in the philippines and migrate over...right?

even then, the accent is so americanized over there now.

God, tumblr is just full of likeable and sane members of society, huh?

They are only because they do have influence in the media as sort of flagpole vangard.

While Cred Forums is literally just pepe Trump memes.

Girl grew up speaking Filipino in her household.

>understands they're wrong
Nah they're quite convinced they're right but relegate it to smugly laughing when the tiniest thing confirms their bias and trolling the shit out of the internet. The worst Cred Forums gets is that alt-right guy who says they must procure the dank memes for the white race and push back degeneracy.

Cred Forums absolutely does not understand they are wrong and believe everything they say is right.

I know the coin meme is overused, but tumblr and Cred Forums are literally two sides of the same coin. They're two-face, except one side is a neon haired landwhale in thickrimmed glasses and the other side is some hideous inbred slav.

have you fucking seen Cred Forums lately? at least the extreme lefties don't want a portion of the population euthanized. at worst they just want to silence an arbitrary group-of-the-week and impose retarded censorship to make themselves feel better. but you get to the Cred Forums end of the spectrum and you literally have mentally fucked up kids who idolize that elliot rodger idiot

they're both bad but tell me which one is objectively worse in your honest fucking opinion

All I know is english, kids like that always excel three times as much- the smartest and most responsible kids in my classes were always the ones whose parents made sure they learned both languages.

Aw damn. I guess it was too much to expect, I'm as spoiled as any other American.

Explaining is not defending.

Correct, no one gives a shit about Puerto Ricans.

I'm a lot more worried about a bunch of retards shouting at the government for more censorship (which they're glad to provide) than another bunch of retards calling for the day of the rope.

>Nah they're quite convinced they're right

Well I think they're politically incorrect.

>Atleast extreme lefties don't want a portion of the population euthanized

His work made me think he has depression issues and Cred Forums was running a brigade against him.

He probably read it here or some mongo decided to take their frustration out on him directly.

In '16, Owlturd released this; his most accomplished webcomic. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A comic so catchy, most people probably don't look into the text. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the artist himself.

That's because you're not the one in the rope.

>dumbasses calling for censorship
>worse than dumbasses Literally Mass Killing People because a movement has empowered them

i'm going to bed

Pol is worse, but tumblrs almost as cancerous.

Every time, every goddamn time. These whiny, oversensitive crybabies choose to die on the mountainside they created from a molehill over the most innocuous shit.
How the hell did they even get "ableism " from this? Anyone not hung up on some victim complex bullshit wouldn't have gotten that.
I used to think that whole "these people just look for things to complain about" thing was just a meme, but Christ Almighty. These people find reason to get offended at E V E R Y T H I N G.

Very nice.

If you think they're equally likely, you probably should

True. I'm the blond-haired blue-eyed ubermensche

But again, if you think they're more likely, you're crazy

Tumblr is a fucking blog site, it has no unifying message. It's just a byword for a relatively few SJWs who barely coordinate with each other.

Meanwhile Cred Forums is one big fucking circlejerk who will contradict themselves and call you a liar if you directly quote them. There was a fuck the other day whining about how he wished they could ban dissenters like r/t_d (which only exists because they couldn't handle the bant).

i want both Cred Forums and the sjw side of tumblr (because you can realistically avoid that side and still make tumblr useful the same way Cred Forums is sans-Cred Forums) to be banned from the internet forever

they do nothing but create drama and tension and make the rest of us look bad and make life hard for actual normal people

Because they're not empowered at all they're just fucking losers on a Bengali Glass Smelting Board repeating memes. They're no more empowered than the tons of SJWs ranting to kill whites and men because in the end they're all probably not going to do jack shit.

the fact that you can joke about being aryan alone is a testament to your ability to take this topic seriously.

gb2/pol/

one movement has representation in the mainstream media and liberal politics, the other has representation in counterculture media and conservative politics. i think the possibility of either of them doing anything is pretty fucking plausible

Actually, I'm a polski and would have been spat on regardless of my features

You're taking stuff on the internet seriously, though. You might want to go for a walk

>shitting on your own product

lol

>in before blood is sensed in the water and suddenly a bunch of his other comics start turning up with the "problematic" label

This is currently happening with several other webcomics, paranormal is an interesting one where "fans" are going through and picking instances of problematic occurrences like the arab witch shit

Shen sucks nowadays anyway. "lol life is hard amirite!" comics are shit.

90 years of communism later, we're still being judged politically for everything by Marxist and the Facists, such is life.

Why can't we escape like Cred Forums, why must we be tormented like this??

This comic is bad.

Like people who are calling this ableist are frankly over-reacting but this was just bad.

Mild schadenfreude I guess. At least the guy's trying to make comics but fuck this whole self deprecation romanticism bullshit. Whomp comic has been the only one to get it right and even then it's losing it's luster.

This was just pedantic and boring. Like the rest of his input.

Ah Gary. How I love thee.

The establishment has absolutely no problem accommodating them so, yeah, it is their fault. We could be ending wars and shit- but nah, representation in children's media is what's important.

Being played like a fiddle.

>i care about my public image on anonimous imageboard

I'm glad. Every artist who sides with the SJW menace deserves to have their career ruined imo. It's actually pretty cool that the SJWs themselves tend to facilitate this.

>"People who disagree with my political opinions deserve to get witch hunted!"

I can't wait for the inevitable turnaround for this when Cred Forums tier webcomic artists get witch hunted by their own audience for being a "cuck."

Nah man, even if the comics are shit, no one deserves that kind of garbage.

Well admittedly, neither is Cred Forums.
Then again, the real nutters don't really take part in society by now.

>pol webcomics artists
They don't exist lol, and even if they do they do they're probably shit

Cred Forums was a mistake. moot was a visionary in many ways but he went full retard with the concept of containment boards. There is no such thing as a containment board, its just an incubator. And now this bullshit has spilled over to other boards.

>Cred Forums tier webcomic artists
lol who?
there's like 3..?
the Christ-chan guy, the Goobergate one... or you mean anyone who doesn't spew the party line on correct opinions??

Im absolutely livid. Why are tumblrinas so fucked

>WAYNE YOU NERD!
Every fucking time.

young ppl and artfags are overwhelmingly liberal... they may not bt be tumblr crazy but right wing webcomics are pretty hard to find...

>correct opinions

Mostly because the good ones have the good sense to keep it to themselves