Would Stan Lee's death have any impact on the industry? Or is he too far disconnected from it to actually matter?

Would Stan Lee's death have any impact on the industry? Or is he too far disconnected from it to actually matter?

Will there be memorial issues, like with 9/11 but for Stan Lee?

there will definitely be a lot of awkward drawings of jack kirby co-creations standing around crying

I would throw a party.

I'm not too familiar with the drama, why do people not like Stan Lee? Did he take credit for Kirby's work?

He was the company man. A lot like how Hulk Hogan isn't remembered fondly by wrestlers cause he shit on people for the bosses

No Stan Lee did create many popular superheroes. It's just that he wasn't so quick to correct people who thought he created all the projects by himself. He is nowhere as bad as hulk

memes and kirbyfags

also this, not that stan hasnt had work under his belt

Like spider man?

DC will probably make a statement

I want you faggots to stop this meme. When Stan dies a lot of casuals who search him up will think he created nothing. And I want to cash in on his death

how do you cash in?

by cashing out

>implying he dies

Everybody in the world and on Cred Forums will mourn immediately and make up stories about how Stan Lee inspired them or was a staple of their childhood.

Just like with Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Joan Rivers, Paul Walker, and many others who most people didn't give a shit about until they died.

Michael Jackson and Joan Rivers were legends

you'll die before he does faggot

The whole world knows him.

I hated joan river. I wished that she'd die. And the next week she did

People said nice things about Joan Rivers?

>Paul Walker
And who remembers him years after he fucking died

>Just like with Michael Jackson

You are a dumb underage fag, he was HUGE.

>meme

I'm sorry your hero is a lying hack.

Before MJ died, it was all about pedophilia jokes, crap about his nose falling out and Neverland Ranch gossip.

Guy hadn't made any good music since the '80's.