Will you read it, Cred Forums?

WWE #1 from BOOM! Studios

>Writers: Dennis Hopeless, Ross Thibodeaux
>Artists: Eduard Petrovich, Rob Guillory
>Main cover artist: Dan Mora

>BOOM! Studios is proud to present the most authentic line of ongoing WWE comics. Each issue will feature your favorite Superstars in stories that go beyond what you’ve seen on TV. The first story arcs detail the “Breaking of The Shield.” Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns. Dean Ambrose. Together they formed The Shield, one of the most dominant factions in WWE history—until the ultimate opportunist Seth chose to betray the group at the behest of Triple H, the “King of Kings” who has cemented himself as the authority in control of WWE. Now, following a near career-ending injury, Seth is back on the hunt for the WWE Championship, a journey that will send him on a collision course with his former brothers… Includes a backup story starring The New Day by Ross Thibodeaux (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 2016 Annual) and Rob Guillory (Chew).

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/726541398921609216
twitter.com/WWECommunity/status/780890079166287872
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hopeless

Godammit, is that the same one from Marvel? If so, might have to not get it.

>tfw this has better writing than the actual product on tv

Almost guaranteed

At least has to be better than RAW

KEK

>Rob Guillory
Wait wut
Is this seriously what he's doing after Chew?
Holy shit

Christ fucking no.
Wrestling dog shit is for the mentally retarded and inbred hill billies.

I always enjoy your asspain in these threads

This is the first time I've seen a thread for this

Stop liking what I don't like: The Post.

Man, must really burn you when you tell people that Wrasslin's fake and they don't bow down to your superior intellect from your selfless enlightenment of the masses.

take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue

How you enjoying that Roman Reigns?
Is he everything you wanted in a champion?

Jokes on you, I only watch Smackdown.

/smack/ is best show

>taking the bait

Cred Forums is so easy

twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/726541398921609216

Is it b8?
All I did is say modern wrestling is shit and it is.
Their mistake was assuming I meant wrestling as a whole.

Long Live The Macho Man

How old is Triple H by now?

>New WWE comic
>In complete kayfabe
>Actually ABOUT wrestling
>Not trying to put their "characters" in non-wrestling, real world settings
> Art doesn't totally suck

I'll give it a try, at least. Adding backstory, motivation, and intrigue to (usually) paper-thin on-screen storylines has a lot of potential.

You said nothing about modern wrestling, you chode.

>Christ fucking no.
>Wrestling dog shit is for the mentally retarded and inbred hill billies.

Where... where in that quote, are you saying anything about modern wrestling and not wrestling in general?

Where in the OP is old school wrestling referred to?

>continuing to take the bait

twitter.com/WWECommunity/status/780890079166287872

THIS BAIT IS MINE! MIIIIIIINE! IT WAS MADE FOR ME!

Maybe I mean what could ever drive me..

> Writers: Dennis Hopeless

NOPE.

>Dennis Hopeless
I mean I wasn't going to anyway but that guarantees I won't.

Smackdown's good though. Being better than Raw isn't hard.

This thread gave me cancer.

Smackdown got one of the head writers from NXT, which probably why it's been shockingly well-written (for a wrestling show) while NXT is kind of spinning its wheels. Crazy that the show with Cena and Orton managed to somehow make them compelling and interesting again with shockingly little effort.

>Dennis Hopeless
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

>All this butthurt about Hopeless still going
Come the fuck on, you faggots should just let it go and move on. Runaways is dead, nobody cares about it. Tom King, one of the most acclaimed writers in the world, took a piss on them recently and nobody blinked, people even praised him for it. Stop being babies because your stupid character got the short end of the stick because he/she couldn't sell.

Surprised that they didn't tap The New Day for this. They are geeky as fuck and love comics.

the comic looks to be going serious kayfabe direction. you can't really do that with new day.

Just because a character does not sell does not mean you have to kill them off. Especially not in some shitty Battle Royal ripoff

>Kayfabe
>Serious.

>Includes a backup story starring The New Day by Ross Thibodeaux (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 2016 Annual) and Rob Guillory (Chew).

They're in it, at least. I think the comic will swap which actual WWE storylines they're fleshing out every arc, so everyone should get their time to shine. I'd love to see a take on the "Heath Slater trying to get signed" storyline.

>Dennis Hopeless
Why didn't they let Mick Foley write these? What's the purpose of making a straight up wrestling comic?

cause mick foley is a shit comedian/storyteller

Mick has written comics before, and they're awful.