>Ultimate Signs You're A Newfag Pleb

> You think Luke Cage is Luke Cages Real Name
> You think The Hulk violates the Law of Conservation of Mass
> You think Iron Man is anything but B-List
> You think any traditional (demon empowered) Ghost Rider is anything more than the greatest background/supporting/guest superhero and think he could hold his own book with an interesting plot
> You Think Jessica Drew is related to Spider-Man in some way
> You Think Miles Morales has a personality
> You Think the Fantastic Four are lame
> You Think Joker isnt a closet homosexual
> You Think Superman is lame
> You think Batman is cooler than Superman because of his "dark" and 'edgy" "grittiness"
> You think Dark and Grim Batman is anything more than shit-tier compared to Inspiring and Heroic Batman
> You Think Martian Manhunter is anything but the designated Jobber
> You Think 2010's Marvel is good
> You think DC Rebirth is bad
> You think Magneto, Cyclops, The Punisher, Red Hood, or Wonder Woman did anything wrong ever

Great thread.

>> You Think Joker isnt a closet homosexual

Only good point you got

You have objectively sewage-fetishist-level taste.

Joker is clearly homo for Bats, though

>you still read cape comics past the age of 15

Jason Todd is a shit. He was a shit robin, we hated his ass, and we got him killed. And then they brought him back, and while i do like him better as red hood, he's still a shit.

>Only good point you got

Faggot

???

Great post.

What he/you said here faggot
Implies the rest isnt true or are bad points.

Would you believe it, i meant this, rather.

>You might be a ______ if you ______

Pretty sure I used to get emails with this kind of subject.

Those were the days, that and power point slides

You forgot one thing tho
>You think Joker really care about Harley Quinn

A newfag wouldn't know who Jessica Drew even is

whats the problem with plebs? they drive the whole industry

>> You think any traditional (demon empowered) Ghost Rider is anything more than the greatest background/supporting/guest superhero and think he could hold his own book with an interesting plot
well fuck you very much.

>> You Think Martian Manhunter is anything but the designated Jobber

He is stronger than Superman

>You think Dark and Grim Batman is anything more than shit-tier compared to Inspiring and Heroic Batman

I'm sorry you want every hero to fall under one category and not develop.

>Batman
>All heroes
Go away batfag

Ghost Rider is great but his gimmick gets stale very fast when its the sole focus of a standalone. He works better as a side character.

> You think Luke Cage is Luke Cages Real Name
> You think The Hulk violates the Law of Conservation of
> You think any traditional (demon empowered) Ghost Rider is anything more than the greatest background/supporting/guest superhero and think he could hold his own book with an interesting
> You Think Jessica Drew is related to Spider-Man in some
> You Think Miles Morales has a
> You Think the Fantastic Four are lame
> You Think Superman is lame
> You think Batman is cooler than Superman because of his "dark" and 'edgy" "grittiness"
> You think Dark and Grim Batman is anything more than shit-tier compared to Inspiring and Heroic Batman
> You Think Martian Manhunter is anything but the designated
> You think Magneto, Cyclops, The Punisher, Red Hood, or Wonder Woman did anything wrong ever
These are legitimate claims.

> You Think Joker isnt a closet homosexual
> You Think Martian Manhunter is anything but the designated Jobber
Pure meme.

> You think Iron Man is anything but B-List
I smell butthurt. Like it or not Iron Quip is an A-lister nowadays.

> You Think 2010's Marvel is good
> You think DC Rebirth is bad
Both are mediocre. OP is a pleb.

hes hard to write damn it, he just needs a touch of batman.

>> You think Luke Cage is Luke Cages Real Name
What if I've traditionally been a DCfag and didn't know anything about a lot of Marvel's street level heroes period?

>Ultimate Signs You're An Autist
>Start a thread like this

Ultimate sign you have a stick up your ass: your entire post.

Tell me, list The supporting cast of any Ghost Rider that isnt Robbie Reyes.

Hardmode: Supporting cast cannot include another Ghost Rider.

Then you're clearly a newfag by buying into the big two wars. Real patricians read everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. The only excuse you have is if you're working through every comic ever alphabetically and just haven't gotten to L yet.

Why does he need a supporting cast to be good? The only other Punisher character I can name is Kingpin unless you count crossovers.

Fuck you, I've been on Cred Forums for fucking years. I read tons of indies too. I just don't care as much about Marvel as DC. It's okay to have preferences.

he can work alone! i hate his "friends"!

Punisher stories work because he isnt the focus of his own comic half the time.

The other half of the time, he at least has foil in characters like Soap / Spacker Dave / Joan, and whoever is his new Microchip. And when he IS the focus and all of them ARE missing, he's usually the straight man in a dark comedy adjacent to the villain. His dynamic is not replicatable to Ghost Rider because of Ghost Rider being overpowered and supernatural.

Ghost Rider, i legitimately cannot remember if he even had a supporting cast.

>You think any traditional (demon empowered) Ghost Rider is anything more than the greatest background/supporting/guest superhero and think he could hold his own book with an interesting plot
Think that any character's viability isn't in the execution is the TRUEST sign you're a casual

>defending demon empowered heroes
>off by one
so close for perfection

Believe it or not there are characters who by design cannot function as well as other characters in the same role.

Its like Mr. Fantastic getting his on solo. Ghost Riders perfect role in the Marvel Universe would be as the buddy cop partner to Blade.

the Ryder can work with a mix of batman and Constantine. hunting exorcist magic and monkey detectives.

The middle ground is best tbqh.

>I smell butthurt. Like it or not Iron Quip is an A-lister nowadays.
Movies yes. Comics no.

Perhaps, but he's a character who NEEDS some kind of foil.

I really do want GR and Blade to become a team in the way that Danny and Luke are because they're a perfect fit for one another.

>Ultimate signs you're a bitter autistic hipster
>this thread

>hipsters
>Knowing about Carl Lucas

Christ, it was a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard, faggot. Sorry you feel that you have so little to be proud of in your life that you need to cling to the fact that you've been on a tibetan tapestry weaving forum for so long.

>You think Magneto, Cyclops, The Punisher, Red Hood or Wonder Woman did anything wrong ever.
If you were new you wouldn't know some of the older comics where they actually did wrong shit. Magneto has been portrayed as objectively wrong a number of times.

Mags has literally been Mutant Hitler more than a few times OP

Demon-possessed Ghost Rider is GOAT. I read the old original Johnny Cage Ghost Rider books where he was still possessed by the demon Zarathos, and they were dark as fuck considering how long ago they were written. There was one where some circus freak show guy was kidnapping people and surgically altering them into bizarre freaks. And Zarathos was hungry for souls, snapping their bones, giving them the penance stare so they could suffer for their sins, etc. Ghost Rider works best as a dark horror comic. Trying to turn him into an angel, or a poor mechanic street-racing to save up money for his disabled little brother, takes it away from that. I guess Disney demands it though, demons aren't really in their wheelhouse.

Morrison made him a Hitler-like monster, and Marvel promptly retconned that as soon as he left. They're really wedded to the innocent holocaust survivor narrative.

>your simplistic view where human beings do not take on the traits on the things they hate when you have literal real world allegories supporting this phenomonen

Go look at policies Israel has put into place. Then go look at weimar germany/hitler's germany.

People commit similar actions to the people they hate all the time.

>or a poor mechanic street-racing to save up money for his disabled little brother, takes it away from that. I guess Disney demands it though, demons aren't really in their wheelhouse.
Hey, you dont get to talk since Ghost Rider was reinvented off an older western character who as only tangentially related.

>Johnny Cage
Not shitting on you famalam
Johnny Cage is great
I would totally read a story about Johnny Cage with the spirit of Scorpion, fire skull head and all, in his head screaming about vengeance. All while Johnny is trying to bang A-list celeb chicks and fight outworld badguys

Lol, sorry you know what I meant though.

Yeah I agree with you, I'm just saying Marvel really likes the 'Magneto maybe has a good point' angle. I guess they think it makes him more complex and relatable.

explain the hulk thing please

It's a hipster thing to get mad about

>not knowing that energy and mass can be converted into one another
>Hulks gimmick is gamma radiation
>not knowing his body converts gamma radiation into excess mass.

>you think anyone but Hal, Guy and Simon are the best lanterns of any species not counting St Walker and D-Starr in that order

>> You think Iron Man is anything but B-List

He may not be able to sustain a comic book, but he's absolutely ascended into A-list status because of the movies

>who is salaak
>who is kilowog
>who are vath sarn and isamot kol
>who is arisia
>what is the whole damn cast of the tomasi-gleason GLC

And these are just greens, c'mon famalam

He can hold down a comic book just fine, it's just never going to be more than a mid-tier title however.

Trips of truth

>OP: OK, how do I get the most attention I can?

Do you not know what jobbing means? It means they make him lose for stupid reasons in situations where he should win

>> You think any traditional (demon empowered) Ghost Rider is anything more than the greatest background/supporting/guest superhero and think he could hold his own book with an interesting plot

It's happened before. Just because nobody at Marvel now knows how to do it doesn't mean it can't happen again.

I can't hate 2010s marvel because of several books such as superior foes of spiderman , uncanny xforce, and Duggan Deadpool

>> You Think Miles Morales has a personality
He does when not written by Bendis, sorry.

>Ghost Rider, i legitimately cannot remember if he even had a supporting cast.

He did. Danny's family, and others. Johnny Blaze was a part of his supporting cast before he became the new Rider. There's the Caretaker too.

GR had some great shit, it's just been so goddamn long since then and everyone who picks him up now is like you and doesn't know what to do with him.

I think i know what to do with him, like i said, team him up with Blade and have them roam the wastes of the mid west as an anthology series.

>you think Superman is father figure

>still polite while seething with rage

Looks like a good role model to me desu baka senpai cuck

>You think DC Rebirth is bad
It's mediocre. Only plebs and newfags would think otherwise.

> (OP)
>>> You Think Martian Manhunter is anything but the designated Jobber
>He is stronger than Superman

Negro, please

> You Think Miles Morales has a personality

Fucking this. Sure fire way to detect a turbo casual.

I just won a game of "Spot the Casual".

>The only other Punisher character I can name is Kingpin unless you count crossovers
>Can't even think of Microchip

Ok, casual.

>Johnny Cage Ghost Rider books
>Johnny Cage

How does his Shadow Kick work when he's on fire?

i agree with most of what you've said, but
>i don't give a shit about ghost rider
>early 2010's marvel had good books
>batman is cooler than superman, but not because of his dark, edgy and gritty aspects

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>Fantastic Four aren't lame
Fuck off. It's their villains and adventures that are great, the characters themselves are boring as fuck. Ok, yea, they've got something, but they can't BEGIN to compare to Spider-man or X-men, for instance.