Who here is gonna buy the glorious Leinel Yu's IvX at $5.99USD?

who here is gonna buy the glorious Leinel Yu's IvX at $5.99USD?

Oh boy! More Shithumans! How excilirating!

One step closer to getting rid of the muties for good. God Bless the Gas.

Donate to the Inhuman cause for only 6USD.

I'm reading it
But I ain't buying it

wait long enough and you could pick up the TPB at that price of less

Going to pick up the trade of this, this is what they should have been doing with Inhumans and Muties to begin with. The hype is real.

Does Kamala even show up in the current Inhumans books? It seems weird she would go from one hero vs. hero conflict to another.

I want someone to punch Moon Girl.

Buying five copies for the art.

It'll be interesting to see if this suffers any backlash from Civil War II's failings

Those aren't the X-Men. Marvel sucks

>$5.99

Marvel can burn

> Being poor in Obamas America

Kek

>paying 6 bucks for this trash
You'd have to pay me 6 bucks to get me to pick it up.

Just fucking kill me already.

I can't wait to see all of these iconic mutants fight all of the iconic inhumans that aren't blackbolt like

>2106 buying Nu Marvel

So, I still don't get the appeal of the Inhumans.
X-Men were supposed to parallel the struggles of MLKjr and Malcolm X, creating cool stories about racism and whatnot.
What about the Inhumans?

>What about the Inhumans?

>We think of a superpower, but can't be bothered to come up with semi sci-fi explanation like Spiderman/Hulk/F4 so m-muh gas did it

Powered by farts.

There is no appeal anymore, they've been turned into lameass x-men knock offs now.

It takes longer to read it then it does to make 6 dollars. You could buy 7 copies with an hours worth of work. Stop being a poorfag

It's not about being poor. If you think 6 bucks is an acceptable price for a floppy you should hang yourself. Marvel has no respect for it's fans

Nice b8

Eugenics, Slavery and Caste Systems. I'm dead fucking serious.

Lots of retards.

>tfw Marvel has been terrible for almost a century

kekorama. X-fags will buy hell out of it.

> God bomb
> bad

Here's your (you)

>one exception in an entire century
>and it's not even a run/series, it's an arc
Top lel marvel really is finished

Quick! Name some bigger cucks than X-Fags

Spideyfags.

Batfamilyfags? Titanfags? Spiderfags? Characterfags who read Bendis' abominations?

So I can say the same thing about theatres charging 12 bucks for BvS?

>Buying anything Marvel right now
Nah

Snyderfags

> proven wrong in a single post
> time to back pedal

DCuck everybody

>proven wrong
Where, marveldrone?

That's a flat rate for all films. Did any film you see have adds at 15 minute intervals? Buying floppies is stupid. Paying 6 bucks for them is retarded

>So, I still don't get the appeal of the Inhumans

>WELL THERE'S THESE EXPERIMENTED ON GUISE ON THE MOON AND ONE CAN SCREAM REALLY LOUD AND AND AND.....

Yeah Marvel are never ever going to make these fucking lames popular yet they keep trying again and again, it's insanity.

is marvel really convinced they'll get anyone but cucks to look forward to a franchise of whos taking the spot of their most popular superhero team?

Wan piece fags