Agents of Men

Anyone else hoping he does not turn out to be a baddie and is simply a nice cool charming guy with super strength that just wants to keep the world safe?

I really really hope they are just trying to make us think hes bad but turns out hes actually really great.

I like him.

Maybe he ends up sacrificing himself publicly to save a shitload of people after coming out as SHIELD and thats how coulson goes back to being director?

I don't see him surviving the midseason finale desu...

>Anyone else hoping he does not turn out to be a baddie
>I really really hope they are just trying to make us think hes bad but turns out hes actually really great

I miss Eddie

He will probably be an antagonistic force, but he won't be a bad guy. I really wish they had stuck with the SHIELD is a "rogue" agency thing tho.

Would be a nice change of pace but I honestly expect him to be Chthon posing as an inhuman I do hope they dont try and rationalize ghosts this season. Would prefer Fitz and Simmons just giving up trying to explain them and the Ghost Rider, making Ghostbuster gear on the premise "well it might work"

>Anyone else hoping he does not turn out to be a baddie
>I really really hope they are just trying to make us think hes bad but turns out hes actually really great

Who will be Chthon-raped?

Ward

B-but Ronan killed him in Guardians of the Galaxy!

Um, what?

I'm hoping he becomes a version of the Grand Director. An Inhuman who happens to be a nazi without being Hydra.

;_;

Reason 1: Chthon is coming back to the Earth formerly known as 616. The recent Carnage comic has been all about yet another scheme to bring Chthon to Earth, and it looks like this time, it’s gonna work. Temporarily, of course. I’m sure he’ll be defeated by Eddie Brock or someone who doesn’t have powers, but getting thwarted by randoms is what Chthon does. He’s a threat so all-consuming that he can’t be allowed to succeed at all.
Reason 2: Agents of Shield just introduced the Darkhold, which is the book of black magic Chthon wrote before fleeing the Earth. The Darkhold wasn’t always connected to Chthon, and it may well not be on Agents of Shield. There’s a pretty good chance though, and I find this frustrating, to say the least.
Here’s the thing: Chthon was created to be part of Wanda’s backstory.* The entire elder god mythos of the Marvel Universe began in Wanda’s origin story, Nights of Wundagore. You can have her without him or him without her, but they’re both better if they’re tied to each other. The hypothetical MCU Chthon can’t have anything to do with Wanda though because 1) barring some one-sided references, the TV and movie landscapes are separate, this is not going to suddenly bridge the gap and 2) Wanda already has a backstory in the MCU that does not involve demons. They made her the product of experiments by Actual Nazi Baron Von Strucker™ and now they’re giving her real mythology to a tv show.
Now is the winter of my discontent.
I always knew there was a possibility that Chthon would show up in the MCU (because he is the best) and that, if he did, he wouldn’t be connected to Wanda (because Joss Whedon is the worst), but I didn’t think it would happen so soon. And I’m kinda bummed.
Even though Chthon was created to be part of Wanda’s backstory, there’s plenty of comics with him that don’t have her.

(Continued)
Even though Chthon was created to be part of Wanda’s backstory, there’s plenty of comics with him that don’t have her. There’s a whole Darkhold comic that she only cameos in. But her connection to him is one of my favorite things about her, and it justs rubs salt in that wound to have him there and be reminded she’s a Hydra experiment. And, in response to that, they’re acting like she’s just a High Evolutionary experiment in the comics. I can never win.
*Technically, he existed in the form of The Other in Marvel Chillers prior to NoW, but like the Darkhold, that was an old piece of mythology that was tweaked in order to fit the elder gods mythology. Chthon wasn’t Chthon until he was tied to Wanda.

i miss eddies smile

>Hey bar

So it's obvious the guy that fucked the ghosts over is Eli, right?

Why is it still called Agents of Shield?

Because it's about agents that work for an organization called SHIELD.

Is it okay if I only watched this for Ghost Rider? I mean from what I've seen, it's not that hard to keep up and I can get a general idea on what happened.

;/--;

You're an idiot

I just watch it for Daisy's booty

Theoretically. Most of the plotlines running through the first three seasons ended, it's practically a reboot.

Tommy ;_;

I thought Cred Forums hated this show

They have ghost rider now. So, it's all okay.

Yeah, thought so too. If he's in that pic he'd probably be the one in the top left, right?

>antagonistic force
to the characters but he will be right in the end. This series has no problem making their characters being in the wrong.

Just booty, not that entire rocking body? Come on, mesh shirt over a black tank top was hawt.

and this season has her as goth booty. Best season so far

nah, the talkback threads are pretty great. It's just memers that hate the show

too good for this earth, too pure

I'm disappointed he's Inhuman, I wanted him to be a sociopathic robot.

he may die and get replaced by an LMD version with coulson pulling the strings behind him. Who knows

>Director Wesker not being a villain
Sure

Pretty much the only reason Im here. Im fucking sick of Daisy though