Star Wars Rebels: Season Two Soundtrack

>Rebels Recon #3.01: Inside "Steps Into Shadow"
youtu.be/xtgm8dAq2bU

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtu.be/frdj1zb9sMY

>/swco/ Dubs: Son of Dathomir #1
youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qbxqsu.m4a
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP01879624&t=Star Wars Rebels&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
vocaroo.com/i/s1FwBlE5IDoc
docs.google.com/document/d/1nVCBZ2-_GN_beIPBcHuQ7wjJQ-rSoM4j0eFJZT5iOl4/edit?usp=sharing
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dog
youtu.be/Fs21QP1czZg?t=3m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=EtmK0wHOaPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrc0pBCFXPI
youtube.com/watch?v=W3nQvaP0BXg
youtube.com/watch?v=8n6cyt1ijsg
youtube.com/watch?v=JS-0lEJrFFg
youtube.com/watch?v=WC05NMwInf0
youtube.com/watch?v=yrIEW7woFFo
youtube.com/watch?v=CVnMc70ALcs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Dr. Aphra

STOP THE BENDU TRAIN
I WANT TO GET OFF

Shut up, Master, you're a lady now anyway.

First for Superior Snootles.

Why does Dooku sound like Bane in the /swco/ dub of Son of Dathomir?

Getting caught by Maul is literally part of his plan

Anybody else concerned that the Bendu will end up just being another Vergere?

It's still a work in progress, but i'd like to know if /swco/ would appreciate a size comparison of the starfighters.

>Ancient Sith artifact that is so powerful Maul and Vader wanted to fight over it
> Karen just leaves it with a giant buffalo he met five minutes ago

Wat.

Even if Cred Forums won't, I'm sure /swg/ over on /tg/ would love it.

Oh sure. I love size comparison stuff.

Absolutely

It's coming back next episode tho.

That's good to hear.

No. It seems like they know what they're doing with the Bendu as opposed to every other Grey Jedi they've made. Bendu sees the Forcecfor what it is, and not what the dichotomy of the Jedi and Sith percieved it to be, revolving only around themselves. But in the Jedi's defense, their use and service of the Force is about as clean as it gets. Bendu taught it to Kanan as an extension of his natural survival instincts, and as an adoption of a sort of second sight where he can see things for what they truly are, likevthe Miraluka. It'll take time and training to master, as evidenced in the coming episode where Maul throws Kanan out of an airlock, but he's starting.

Can we please have people who try and force this "hurr Ezra was darkside for 5 minutes" meme banned?

>that spoiler
That's fucked up, can't wait to see it

I'm waiting for Barriss.

That part is already up. We know Maul thrown Kanan out of an airlock.

Watch him survive though.

Cad Bane when?

>Dr. Aphra, I'm ISB
>She wasn't alone
>Uh, you don't get to bring friends
>They are not my friends
>Don't worry, no charge for them
>And why would I want them?
>They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the bounty hunter. The masked man
>Cad Bane?
>Aye
>Get them onboard, I'll call it in

Well yeah, even irl, space isn't instantly fatal. You'll pass out before anything else kills you, so a Jedi would have an even better chance. It's not comfortable, mind you, but you won't freeze because there's no air to carry the temperature, so you'd overheat from being unable to cool off with air. I can only assume you'd get 3rd degree burns if you're "near" a star, like earth distance or so.
Radiation is more a long term concern.
So yeah Kanan has pretty good odds since they aren't likely to be near a star and he has jedi training. He should be fine, relatively speaking, for a couple minutes at most.

Yeah. I guess that makes sense. I'm just blood thirsty and wanting a main character death and Maul seems a good way to go about having one. Though they haven't let Tarkin OR Vader kill anyone so far.

I got this famalam
>the flight plan I just filed with the bureau lists me, my men, Dr Aphra here, but only one of you!
>[opens shielded door to space]
>First one to talk, gets to stay on my starship!
>Who paid you to grab Dr Aphra?
-awkward silence-
-blast-
>HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
>Who wants to try next?! -points-
>TELL ME ABOUT CAD BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>...Lotta loyalty for a bounty hunter!
>Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man...before throwing them into space.
>At least you can talk! Who are you?
>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan...though nobody cared who I was till I put on the hat...
>if I pulled that mask off would you die?
>it'd be extremely painful-
>You're a big guy
>-for you
-sweeping shot of the ship-
>Dr Aphra refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what she told you-
>Nothing! I said nothing!
-shot of the ship again-
>Well congratulations, you got yourself caught!
>Sir?!
>Now what's the next step of your master plan?!
>...Crashing this starship...With no survivors!
-throat punches ISB-
And finito!

Patience user, patience, someone will die soon. Our lord demands it, the tribute he reaps increases every season. Have faith in Dave The Redeemer.

Dave is no longer the Chosen One. All hail Justin Ridge, our new Lord and Savior!

Ah, but you see Dave is now the Sith Master just as George was.

Justin Ridge is the new Sith apprentice, but maybe one day he too can usurp his master's place...

My physics proffessor conducted an experiment in his flying days to see what happens when something is exposed to vacuum conditions.

They trained a dog to go into a pressure chamber inside a vacuum chamber.

They blew the pressure chamber and he said the dog blew up like a balloon. They surmised he would have exploded from the expanding if they left they did not vent the vacuum. The dog never went near the room again but they noticed no significant side effects.

>two weeks till the Ahsoka novel
who hype

>I have two weeks to finish watching the last 3 seasons of clone wars
Sheet

you can do it user, you're in for a ride anyway

That's not exactly what would happen in space. I think your eyes bursting is one of the first things. Basically since your own body is the closest mass and strongest near gravity you don't exactly get away from yourself if you would be hurtling through space. The lack of fresh air will mess with you but like the other user said you'll probably pass out before you die. Most likely from pain. The only reason someone might "blow up" is because of pressurization. But to get an actual explosion at that level you'd need a structure. A suit would just tear open.

Your blood starts boiling at 50 thousand ft, in a vacuum you'll literally inflate as your fluids become gas making you a bag of pressurized gas in a vacuum, eventually you pop. You do pass out quickly though not quite from pain (which is still severe) but within about 15 seconds because of various effects restricting O2 supply to the brain.

I get it now. The lack of pressure causes your fluids to go gaseous. Even so I thought the human body was tough enough you don't "explode". I had figured the worst of it was all your blood vessels bursting and organs like the kidneys and bladder undergoing major havoc.

The human body IS tough enough that it would not explode. There would be some swelling, possible bleeding from close to surface blood vessels in the ears, eyes and nose, blisters in the joints, etc. The main things is damage to the eyes, and and lungs - holding your breath would rupture aveoli in the lungs - at which point even getting to safety would still eave you choking on your own blood.

Hell, two soviet cosmonauts got vac'd by a mechanical failure, and when their capsule landed they were intact.

But the point is it's the burning radiation and suffocation that kill you.

Yes

He also has form in being blown out of an airlock, Caleb Dume jumped out of an airlock in the comics

>Bendu sees the Forcecfor what it is, and not what the dichotomy of the Jedi and Sith percieved it to be, revolving only around themselves.
This was kind of what they were going for with the Aing Tii monks wasn't it?

But what does that make Pablo? I thought he was dave's apprentice.

What? No. Pablo has been at Lucasfilm a lot longer than Filoni.

Someone got that Thrawn vocaroo that guy made? I forgot to save it

BarriSS a cute. CUTE

fuck I missed the stream
we didn't start any series this week did we?

my.mixtape.moe/qbxqsu.m4a

Thanks user

Thrawn/Pryce r34 when?

Did you miss the part where Tarkin executed two people on-screen?

Doesn't count! Tarkin didn't do it with his own bare hands like a true Imperial!

He didn't say the dog "blew up," he said it "blew up LIKE A BALLOON." He's talking about expansion/inflation, not explosion.

He does talk about how they surmised it would have exploded eventually. Whether the animal was exposed to total vacuum or they stopped short, or even if the size of the dog (which wasn't mentioned) means it would explode where a full sized human won't in total vacuum is unknown. We also don't know from the information how long, however vacuum deoxygenates the blood. Hypoxia sets in very quickly and renders an adult human unconscious in well under half a minute.

In the previous thread, one user was defending the special effects of the SE release and the PT trilogy. Good on you user, I agreed with it all.
It got me thinking though, how would you all feel if Disney redid all the cgi work in the OT and PT and released them with modern effects as some sort of Ultimate Edition?

I don't think they can

Why not? Doesn't Disney own everything?

Ever since Disney rebooted the canon I have wanted special "canon" editions of the movies where they redoo the special edition effects, but also only keep the ones that are necessary to the SW continuity. Things like the Sarlacc and Boba Fetts voice.

Honestly I would rather have that than a rerelease of the theatrical cut

>Maul is still alive

I though this was fucking stupid years ago and I still do

>not enjoying Darth Maul's Crazy Ride
Well too bad, fella, cuz the ride never ends!

No, Fox still owns the distribution rights of ANH for one thing.

And while this isn't confirmed of anything, but I would make an educated guess that Lucas contractually binded them that they can't alter his movies past the final 2011 versions.

This likely is why the digital release last year was the 2011 versions, and why Pablo shut down rumors about a re-release of the theatrical versions.

As for , I'll just add that I agree that the Blu Rays in particular did a good job of bringing us solid HD versions of the film that I enjoy regardless of the more questionable additions. But as for an "Ultimate Edition"...? I don't know. I honestly don't think anybody other than Lucas should get a say on what should or shouldn't be changed in the movies, for better and worse. Currently the Blu Rays look mostly pretty good. Maybe down the line, things will become really dated. That's something that is simply impossible to know. But if that happens, maybe Lucas himself would agree to touching up the movies again. Right now though, I maintain that the Blu Rays are solid. Even the Jabba scene (a guilty pleasure of mine, sassy Han is great) isn't so bad. He looks just like TPM Jabba, it's just we're used to puppet Jabba for that Era I guess.

episode description for "The Last Battle"
On a salvage mission led by Captain Rex, the Ghost crew is captured by a unit of old battle droids determined to fight one last battle to end the clone wars.

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP01879624&t=Star Wars Rebels&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

So, who is gonna torment Ezra this season, now that she is gone?

Maul
Or the person in the Holocron

Is it juste me or does the holocron sounds a lot like Ventress ?

Same actress

Yeah, I think it's the same voice actor
I doubt it's actually the character Ventress in it though

5B looks so fed up with Seventh's constant flirting.

Same VA, which lead to jokes about how it actually is Ventress and she's grooming Ezra to take out Mr. Just Trustme.

Its the same VA, but a different character. Interesting, Pablo has confirmed its not Traya, so the obvious guess is out. It could be Revan, but I'm going to guess its a new character. I don't think Rebels is the show to bring KOTOR back to the canon, nor does it have the time

What are the chances of Ezra falling to the dark side.

Id say 100 percent at this point. We rarely see a Jedi dabble in the dark side and still star light let alone open a fucking sith holocron

>Mfw starkiller Base was just revealed to be a 660 km across
>Mfw I had calculated it to be 667.32 km a few months back
>Mfw I was right
>Mfw naysayers just got assblasted

yeah Id believe that but then I also see that its still a kids show and Ezra is practically the main character for the kids to relate too.

Unlikely, I doubt they'll let the star of their kids show go completely Sith, and people will see an Anakin style fall and redemption coming a mile off. By guess is he turns out a lot like Starkiller in TFU, powerful in the Dark Side but not falling into it

Source? Is that from that new locations book?

Yes

True but so was Ahsoka and she had a pretty dark fate too at the end of her show

I would kill for an episode on Coruscant.

>Tue 25th October
>Star Wars Propaganda (A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy)
>Pablo Hidalgo
>Reference Book [Harper Collins]
>Whether it’s a Star Destroyer hovering over a planet or an X-wing delivering a message of resistance, propaganda images have become synonymous with life in the galaxy far, far away. This in-world art book explores the creation and stories behind these images of power and persuasion—where the images appeared, why particular planets were targeted, and who were the in-world artists behind the works.

Who else is really excited for this?

It does sound pretty cool.

Yes.

Propanga posters and painting are awesome.

When is the next guide update, Canon?

Probably the thing I'm most hyped for right now.

What reference books are canon that still need need to be scanned? I'm getting a new job soon and will be making serious bank so I might be able to do some.

It's written In-Universe too, so I was thinking Thrawn might be the "author", or be cited or something, similar to those Legends In-Universe Guides.

I know I've slacked off on that. I'm free today though so I might get on that. There's not really that much to update anyways.

>Thrawn might be the "author"
I would cum buckets...

Of the top of my head, excluding Ultimate Star Wars because someone has already started on that;

Ezra's Journal
Sabine's Artbook
Rey's Diary
Poe's Pilot Logbook (This isn't out yet)
Propaganda (Also not out yet)
TFA Incredible Cross Sections

I think that's it.

I thought Cross-sections was already scanned.

I can't wait for Sabine's Artbook, I imagine it's either interesting, or quite cringey.

Only the first two and Propaganda are worth it.

Pablo is the Mas Amedda to Dave's Palpatine.

Cross sections are important. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

>I don't think Rebels is the show to bring KOTOR back to the canon, nor does it have the time
You're right, but that won't stop people from going "OMG KOTOR IS GOING TO BE FULLY RECANONIZED!!!!!!!!!!" anytime anything vaguely related to it is referenced.

Case in point, female ancient Sith had people going "IT'S KREIA SCREENCAP THIS HATERS BTFO" and you just know some of them are going to take Pablo's confirmation otherwise and insist that he's lying. You can bet people will note that he didn't deny it's Revan and take that as concrete evidence that it's Revan, who is now canonically female

Who's going to get Mauled next?

Himself

user, you can't stall the Maul.

Maul's story is a series of stalls at this point and he can't accomplish shit without getting humiliated

>who is now canonically female
Watch Revan actually be two people. Twin brother and sister.

>poorlittlesithlord.jpg

What's your favorite canon comic book ? Favorite novel ?

Currently reading Dark Disciple, pretty cool

And it's delicious.

What's the status of the old Incredible Cross-sections?

Magic force tree is true

It gets even better. Trust me, user, just trust me.

Dubs confirm

>take that as concrete evidence that it's Revan, who is now canonically female
Pablo referred to Revan as a she before (facetiously) and people have already bitched about nucanon "ruining" Revan and being more evidence of the man-hating ultra-feminist radical leftist Disney agenda etc so I imagine we'll see plenty more of that if they ever do make Revan female.

People take their player avatars seriously, apparently.

Not canon

Damn conspiracy theorists

Lando caught me off guard; still in the middle of reading Lords of the Sith, and I'm planning on moving onto A New Dawn and Tarkin afterwards

Canon status? None of them are currently canon though I imagine some of the information in there has since been canonized in other sources. We may eventually get updated versions like what's happening with Locations, and at that point anything in the updated versions becomes canon.

Cool then. I'm currently at Ventress training Vos to the dark side, pretty cool.

I already know what will happen to Ventress, although i have no idea how it will go. I only that she dies___________________________

Anyway this is the first Star Wars novel i read, and i enjoy it, it goes in details you wouldn't get in TCW, and i liked that. Also the writing is pretty good, honestly i expected autistic-tier writing for children but it turns out enjoyable

My goal is to see everything canon, pretty sure it's gonna be hard to achieve (especially with novels, they take a lot of time and i already have other books to read for school) but with comics i'm pretty hyped for a lot of them, so i'll do that for sure

Man i need to stop being a Star Wars fanboy

>Trust me, user, just trust me.
You monster

>pretty sure it's gonna be hard to achieve
Surprisingly not. Canon is still fairly new, and it wont take more than a few months to get through everything if you set your mind to it.

The only real roadblock are the Aftermath books. I still haven't bothered with Life Debt.

Anyways, enjoy Dark Disciple, it's a real experience. Just trust me.

What about Complete Vehicles? It was published after Disney acquired Lucasfilm, but before they announced the canon wipe.

Also not canon sadly. I expect it to get a rerelease with canon updates though just like the Locations book did.

>The only real roadblock are the Aftermath books.
They are only a roadblock if you go into them looking for something to complain about. Going in open-minded and not finding yourself "cringing" at it, you can get through them just as fast as any of the other books.

Okay. I will look forward to it.

Lando is pretty damn good. Lost Stars was excellent.

Nah, I went into the first Aftermath when it was still fresh, and I genuinely found it incredibly boring. Even the Tarkin book was more enjoyable to get through.

I used the audiobook to push through Aftermath in the end, and I will probably do the same for Life Debt.

Aside from the really awkward writing style, and some few really annoying moments here and there, it's true that there is nothing offensively bad about the books, sure. But I just dont think they're particularly fun either. I don't care about most of the characters involved, and there's a lot of "nothing" happening.

>Going in open-minded and not finding yourself "cringing" at it, you can get through them just as fast as any of the other books.
I don't care about any of the gay or zhe stuff everyone's bitching about and I still found both books to be a complete chore.

The interludes were ok

>Honestly I would rather have that than a rerelease of the theatrical cut
I hope you get die.

I found it the other way around. I went into Aftermath not knowing much about it, and (sjw stuff aside) I found the writing sub-par, the grammar terrible, the story boring, and such. The interludes were interesting.

I went into Life Debt expecting a rat's anus, and I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't as bad as the first one. Not perfect by any means, certainly not one of my favorites, but I think Wendig improved a tiny bit.

The interludes are fantastic. Life Debt though was more hit or miss.

The interludes in the first book were pretty much universally solid, but the ones in Life Debt all fall into either REALLY REALLY good or pretty bad. The best one I have encountered so far being the one where the knights of Ren are running around with red sticks yelling "VADER LIVES!" while the worst one was easily the one about the trans pirate.

You've summed up my feelings precisely.

Favourite comic would be Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir, followed by Kanan.

Favourite novel would be Dark Disciple, with Lords of the Sith a close second.

ITT EU-Canon Changes We Like
Sith using red kyber crystals instead of synthetic ones

Darth Bane's mask 4u

I get the functionality of the Legends one, but damn did it look retarded!

I wonder what kyber crystals do, speaking in terms of the Force. Their use as a component in a weapon is obviously a man-made concept, but their connection to specific Force wielders on a spiritual level is definitely a natural phenomenon.

Mon Mothma is now just as much a villain as she is a hero.

You mean the coral reef mask and trilobite armor combo?

I'm surprised we haven't seen Mon Mothma on Rebels yet. She's all over the Disney EU.

Are we bane posting? I better go all out.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FwBlE5IDoc

Once we get closer to seeing Dodonna's unit actually show up, we'll see her. With Rogue One she's attached to it, since it's the main unit where Bail and Leia are active, and they are her greatest allies. Maybe by the time we get the Rogue One crossover stuff with Rebels, we'll see her.

Characters you assume will appear on Rebels at some point:

Mon Mothma
Cad Bane
Barriss Offee
Rae Sloane
Dr. Aphra
Maz Kanata
Anybody from Rogue One

no vong

maybe mandos if we ever actually get to find out what their deal is.

Well, they did Leia, so I can assume Luke/Ben if they go to Tatooine ever.

A what if story in which Maul succeeds in defeating Sheev before the events of episode 3

How does the outcome change?
A Maul run empire attempt. Obi-wan and Anakin defeat him. Vader never happens

>propaganda by a filthy spic

no thanks

Don't forget Boba Fett, I'm sure we will see him at some point.

>"Sabine calls out Boba for wearing Mandalorian armor while not being Mandalorian himself" the episode
Can't wait.

>episode clearing explaining why Boba isn't a mando

>almost all of Sabine's ranting about Boba's Mandalorian appropriation is taken word-for-word from criticism thrown at her from real Mandofags

Since when is Revan canonically female?

>Fett
>Sabine

We know how that'll end already.

That reminds me, if Boba's armor isn't just a recolor of Jango 's, where did Boba get his?

Yes.

Yeah, SJW garbage is just what the show needs

The mando store

How on earth is that sjw

>Calling someone out for using armor of her people is SJW garbage

Could it be Atris or Bane's apprentice?

YES!!!

At this point I don't care
I just want to know who
Even if it's disappointing

>
Isn't he wearing Jango's armor ?

I always assumed the blue parts turned green because it was old and dirty
yes i'm retarded

Not him, but let's face it. Any attempt by a woman to call a man out, no matter how justified or well deserved, will always be interpreted by some as sjw garbage. It's the same as a girl being labeled a mary sue just because she's successful at something and/or liked by people.

It's all just buzzwords at this point.

"Cultural appropriation" is SJW bullshit

They show each other their guns.

Didn't realize his armor was copper

Anything involving a female doing anything is interpreted as SJW TUMBLR RADICAL FEMINISM these days.

Hell you can't have a black dude on a show anymore or else it's PANDERING THE RADICAL BLM WHITE GENOCIDE AGENDA

I thought this when I was a kid
I never cared enough to look into

According to Filoni, Boba's probably just been picking up pieces of it here and there, killing actual Mandalorians for it, and probably has multiple sets.

But none of the blue parts on Jango's armor are green on Boba's

He was referring to Sabine calling out Boba for appropriating her culture

Don't forget to watch the TCW arc where Boba literally blows up Jango's helmet in an attempt to kill Mace.

I enjoy the KOTOR/TOR era being non canon because it really bothered me how stagnant everything was for 4,000 thousand years. I remember playing the Manaan mission and my suspension of disbelief just disappeared when I realized it was just the galactic civil war all over again with the Sith being Stormtroopers and Rebels being the Republic. Then the Not-Star Destroyers and Not-Death Star. It appears more ancient now and extremely different. Even Pablo was talking about how even the language could be different from that era.

Also enjoy how significantly less powerful the Empire is versus the EU Empire which had all sorts of Super Star Destroyers in massive numbers.

Well it was easy to think that when we only had the films and the armors seemed unique

And honestly this was one of the thing that were a little disappointing to me with canon EU, the fact that their armor are actually not unique at all, they're actually generic mandalorian armors. Eh

PLEASE drop the conversation and shut the fuck up. It's going to turn into something else and I'm tired of hearing about it.

yeah i just realized that right after posting, my mistake kek

>Implying you don't want /swco/ to turn into /beef/

Yeah the whole race of badasses thing was a bit much
Like just having the Mando culture be a warrior one like space Spartans is fine but they can't just all be amazing top class killers

>little guy

holy shit why didn't I see that coming

Shit, now I'm wondering how a real fight between the anons of /swco/ would play out.

>65 guys wearing different coloured robes with toy lightsabers
>10 of them have master replica lightsabers
>32 of them follow cAnon around and talk about something called house ordo

This is funny, because I can tell its bs. A man actually had a space suit malfunction in a vacuum chamber and was exposed to a vacuum for over a minute.
The last thing he remembered before passing out was the air being pulled from his lungs and his saliva boiling on his tongue at body temp.
A trio of cosmonauts died just at the start of re-entry when their capsule's air system connection was jammed open, when they detached from their orbital station, it's believed it basically got fucked up, so they all died from exposure to space's vacuum. They didn't explode, the only things ruptured were the blood vessels in their skin, as they were covered in blotches of blood visible from under their skin. They suffocated before anything else.
The body is held internally under pressure from our skeletal/muscle system, and the lack of 14.6 psi of atmospheric pressure isn't enough to make us blow up. It'll burst fragile blood vessels near/in the skin after a couple minutes, and probably will hurt your ear drums in a similar time scale, but it's not as dramatic as an action space-movie would have you believe.
Like most hazardous things, it takes a moment to really get momentum in its killing of you.

Sounds pretty fun

Like any Cred Forums meetup, 4 awkward nerds show up and sit in silence on their phones for half an hour.

or somebody cums in the brownies

>5 of them are /fit/

>so I can assume Luke/Ben if they go to Tatooine ever.

They won't. Dave made it pretty clear they don't want to touch on Tatooine ever so long as Luke and Obi-wan are there.

>none of them have never had sex
such is the fate of all people that think Cred Forums meet ups are good ideas

>>none of them have never had sex
It's the Jedi way

Cred Forums is my home board. I hear enough about SJWs there.

>it's a wizard convention

I always wished while Ashoka was there she would at least have visited Kenobi and found out about Luke.
>"Hey Obi-Wan, I bumped into this farmer kid with massive force potential named Luke Lars."
>"His last name isn't Lars."

>Cred Forums is my home board
Is there even anything worthwhile there anymore?

Mildly interesting thing I discovered, but Beetee and Triple Zero are in the Battlefront Death Star DLC. They're hidden away at the back of the Blast map. I can try snap a picture if anybody is interested,

I'll bring the snacks

I met up IRL with someone I met through Halo once. It was fucking awful, he was a 4ft Brony in a Fluttershy shirt and he had a skin condition that made him look like a D-List Doctor Who monster.

Never again.

Why would Luke say his name is Lars?

Fuck off

I hope it will go back to it's formal shittyness not this newfag shittyness. Hammer will be down soon since the bot posting cp and interracial porn will be hunted down and defeated.

>I hope it will go back to it's formal shittyness not this newfag shittyness
It's too late now.

>Beetee and Triple Zero are in the Battlefront Death Star DLC.
I was just thinking it'd be neat if they were on the death star

>Meet someone names Owen Lars
>They have a kid with them named Luke
>Assume kid is theirs and with same last name

I made this list for Scanon, but here's all the reference books that need scanned

docs.google.com/document/d/1nVCBZ2-_GN_beIPBcHuQ7wjJQ-rSoM4j0eFJZT5iOl4/edit?usp=sharing

The red, orange, and yellow ones are the books in need of scanning.

>TFA Incredible Cross Sections
This has already been scanned

>none of them have never had sex
Not until that night.

LEWD

>I met up IRL with someone I met through Halo once
I actually met up with someone from Halo once too!
She was my girlfriend for half a year then she broke up with me.

>now neither of us will be virgins!

Feels good being the exception

>Beetee and Triple Zero are in the Battlefront Death Star DLC

I'd like to see that.

Where is the Kallus/Lyste r34?

The new Complete Locations (2016), which came out two days ago.

I just realized, how the fuck do we know Cumberlain Aresko and Miles Grint, but we don't know what Kallus' first name is?

It's Agent

>There will never be a spinoff where Kallus dies and is resurrected to lead a secret team of black ops spies on missions titled "Disney's Agents of I.S.B."

Goddamn you, I laughed.

Nice. Looking forward to it.

Why are there no fucking dogs in Star Wars?

They've been referenced.

There are dogs....in a certain point of view.

I used to get ripped apart by them in Uprising

Why are you guys laughing? Agent is his canon name, not his fucking rank. Agent isn't even a rank.

I mean like straight up dogs, not "like dogs"
I want to see a pupper though

.....that's a joke right?

>Agent isn't even a rank
No, but it is a title.

Update the Wook.

It's Star Wars Rebels, the whole thing is a joke

>Ezra blatantly shoots and kills stormtroopers now

hahaha YES

GET OUT

(you)

There's these things. Embo even has one as a pet/partner.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dog

DELET THIS

>They're hidden away at the back of the Blast map. I can try snap a picture if anybody is interested,

Please do so.

Fuckin sick, I didn't think there were dogs in it. Thanks

Anooba's are more like Wolves. Otherwise Dave wouldn't have given one to Embo (Dave's BH self insert).

Massiffs are pretty dog-like too. The clones were even using them like bloodhounds and treating them like dogs.

Not him but I'd say wolf counts as dog-like

Been hopping through games trying to find them but its hard because Dice dont let you play the maps offline (bravo), so I am having to fight through the enemy team while looking.

I tried looking around online to see if anybody else has pointed them out or made a Youtube video or something, but all I found was "HURR I FOUND A MOUSE DROID" videos.

So I am going to keep looking for them myself. I know for a fact I saw them, and I know it was intentional and not just a coincidence because as far as I can tell, none of the other Protocol Droids were black. Wouldn't be the first reference to the new comics, either.

Will report back when I find them.

>fucking dogs

That's it, I'm calling PETA

Do people actually lack any amount of critical thinking when they believe Ventress is inside the Holocron? I understand speculation, but there are guesses and then there are guesses that fall apart if you decided to think about them for more than 10 seconds.

Oh yes.

They did that on purpose. If everyone is unique and super special, you take away from the characters who do have their established sense of individuality like Boba Fett.

The entire video really is worth the watch.

youtu.be/Fs21QP1czZg?t=3m7s

>~20 min video
>worth a watch

pick one

Worth a watch.

Realistically speaking how often do you think Kanan and Hera have threeways with Sabine

>but all I found was "HURR I FOUND A MOUSE DROID" videos.
This is your chance cAnon, internet fame and fortune is to come if you expose Triple Zero and Beetee!

None, but they bring Zeb into it at least once a month.

Sabine is too busy painting with her vagina to use it for sexual purposes.

What do you think I am, made of time?

You have the time to complain about time.

Oh that's cool. I love Filoni.

Welcome to the hat succ gang

This beautiful thing could have been in TFA.

>Star Wars
>Page Liked · 6 hrs ·
>The First Order drill (the better to tunnel into Maz Kanata's basement with) didn't make it into The Force Awakens, but the concept art is still cool to look at.

We matrix now?

The concept art for TFA was better than the stuff that made it into the movie.

This

>those bases
Jesus christ what happend

>that tie
Fair

TIE variants outside of the three shown in the OT and two "basically OT repaints, one with hypderdrive" from the ST are cancerous.

The ST repaints are pretty cancerous as well.

You know, this is often true of concept art- all of the other movies have stuff in them that make you go "wow, why wasn't that in the movie" but none of them to the degree that TFA did. There was so much imagination in the concept art and for some reason 90% of it was rejected in favor of the least imaginative option. Look at all the concepts for Jakku that really played on the idea of a junk/salvage world or tried to illustrate what kind of settlements might grow around these old wrecks, and instead we just get a plain desert with some ships stuck in the sand.

Found the droids, making/uploading the video now.

In the meantime, I found this and cant stop laughing;

youtube.com/watch?v=EtmK0wHOaPQ

Anybody got a hi-res scan of the Star Wars Rebels season one DVD cover so I can print a copy? We've got about five Blockbusters still open here in Alaska, but one was closing down last weekend and I got Rebels season one, minus the box, for $5 total.

Can you post pics in the meantime

>comes out the day after my fifth anniversary with the missus
I not only look forward to this book, but also the potential scans of said book so that I might finally have a bunch of quality SW propaganda art to hang in my home.

Honestly, with the original concept art by Ralph McQuarrie it looks amazing but impractical. It gave a great feeling for the world but would need to be transformed into something functional.

TFA though a lot of the art looks practical and they just chose the most ordinary looking things.

Is Battlefront worth getting?

>worth

you mean cash? no, never give money to EA

The middle one seems pretty close though.

>Do people actually lack any amount of critical thinking when they believe Ventress is inside the Holocron? I understand speculation, but there are guesses and then there are guesses that fall apart if you decided to think about them for more than 10 seconds.

It's not that i was lacking any amount of critical thinking, but Ventress would have been an easy choice if they wanted to be lazy about that whole sith holocron thing, and i kinda expected that they'd be lazy about this, because introducing a new ancient sith lord like Darth Bane is kind of a big deal, and i wasn't sure they'd really do it again
So yeah i kinda expected it to be Ventress for a moment

Yea if you can get it for a good price. Id say the whole thing dlc included is probably worth 40 dollars or so

She wasn't even a fucking Sith. She was a simple dark side user that was attempting to join the Sith cult but got discarded before she could.

Do people get confused when DBB voices several different characters (not counting clones), thinking that they are all the same person too?

Yeah, to Lucas and ILM's credit though, they made things as close to McQuarrie's stuff as they could within the confines of the technology. TFA doesn't have that excuse, because even if they wanted to avoid using CGI or doing miniature compositing like the prequels did, there was a number of ways to make a lot of the concepts possible. For whatever reason they just got lazy.

>le bractical affects

And suddenly I'm reminded of a friend who insists that it's Mother Talzin in there...for some reason.

Not only was Ventress not an official Sith, she wasn't very far in her quasi-Sith training when she and Dooku turned on each other. On top of that, Ventress would need a time machine for any of this to make sense.

Well, a lot of people thought Ephriam Bridger was a clone...

>Do people get confused when DBB voices several different characters (not counting clones), thinking that they are all the same person too?
There was a somewhat related case back when we first heard Ezra's dad's voice. Since it was Baker, there were a handful of people who jumped to the conclusion that Ezra's dad had to be a clone.

He just said the practical effects were irrelevant.

>le poor bractical affects

I don't even know what's going on anymore

I miss him.

Here it is, I threw a video together with some images at the end for comparison. The two droids appear to be BT-1 and 0-0-0. I don't think they were saying anything, although it wasn't exactly easy to tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrc0pBCFXPI

And yeah I know DICE didn't get BT-1's model perfect, assuming it is supposed to be him. Wouldn't be the first thing they fucked up in the game. Then again, the artists on the damn comic kept changing his design too, so I wouldn't think on it too much.

But as far as I can tell this is the only black protocol droid, and the only example of these droids being paired in the game. Following the Sana Starros reference last DLC, I think this is intentional. Or maybe it's just a coincidence and I am giving Dice too much credit. Who knows!

Bit late, but here is a screenshot along with the video.

Not really, no.

If you are absolutely craving a new Star Wars game, or a Star Wars multiplayer shooter in particular, then it will scratch that itch. It looks nice, plays ok, sounds great.

But the fact is, you'll need to spend money on the DLC before the game feels like it has enough content to keep you satisfied, and even then you'll feel cheated out of the Clone Wars, or even Single Player content. (Of which there is very little, and no story to speak of)

It's not really a game I can recommend at all, despite the fact that I play it and manage to enjoy it with my friend.

That being said, if you do get it, you have the added benefit of playing after a lot of the bullshit in the game was patched out. You're also just in time for the Rogue One "Expansion" which might be fun.

>shows comic images of psycho droids as screen goes red, a meatbag cries out about being hit, before all fades to black silence
Nice touch.

It was completely intentional and well thought-out poetry, and not a coincidence at all.

>But as far as I can tell this is the only black protocol droid, and the only example of these droids being paired in the game. Following the Sana Starros reference last DLC, I think this is intentional. Or maybe it's just a coincidence and I am giving Dice too much credit. Who knows!
Looks intentional to me, though I figure they just grabbed the closest-looking astromech model and colored it black rather than trying to make a new accurate model solely for an easter egg.

From all the TFA concept art I got the feeling that they were originally going to go for some kind of industrial sci-fi theme, sort of like in Halo Reach.
Which I think would have fit the Era perfectly seeing as they're rebuilding the galaxy after a huge war.

OI BOOSK WHUS YER GERLFREND?

Oh that's definitely them. Pretty cool!

>rebuilding the galaxy after a huge war.
Wouldn't it have been great if that was actually what the sequels were about as opposed to "le Death Star 3 destroyed the New Republic, time for war again."

Does anyone have the original concept art Lucas had for episode 7?

I saw it floating around before.

I WANT TO FUCK A TWILEK!!!

who would play Luke and Leia and Han?

>Does anyone have the original concept art Lucas had for episode 7?
Huh?

It had pictures of a Twi'lek sith and the underwater world.

Whatever it is you're thinking of I'm pretty sure it's not concept art for Lucas's version of Episode 7

Agreed. That would have been amazing and would open up some pretty interesting stories.

IMO we should have just left them after ROTJ. I was incredibly skeptical about them returning for TFA before release. I just didn't see the point, their story had already ended.

>we should have just left them after ROTJ
>star wars movie
>without a skywalker
user pls

Wow what a qt

Yeah, I have some heretic opinions sometimes.

well they're no longer the main characters. Leia and Luke are now supporting cast members.

Nice.

I know, I still think we didn't need them in this story anyways.
But I understand why they did it, this stupid passing the torch sort of thing.

And Leia and Han's son is a main character, and Rey's connection to the family remains to be seen.

yes, and?

I just finished watching Star Trek Beyond.
This movie felt more like what The Force Awakens should have been.
And I don't really understand Simon Pegg's hatred for the Prequels seeing as the new Star Trek movies are just CGI spectacles themselves..

I'm saying the main-character torch seems to be staying within the family, as it always has.

Simon Pegg's hatred for the Prequels is not a thing that can be, or is meant to be, understood.

Is there a stream for the new Rebels episode? Saw download in the OP, not a stream though.

Yes, and?
Luke and Leia are still supporting cast.

It's probably on Kisscartoon

Well shit, that's awesome. Damn shame there's no dialogue. Would love it if they hired the Auralnauts guys for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3nQvaP0BXg

>And I don't really understand Simon Pegg's hatred for the Prequels seeing as the new Star Trek movies are just CGI spectacles themselves..

The prequels are badly written, man.

Bro, listen, bro, I like Attack of the Clones even accepting its flaws, I like Revenge of the Sith for its aggressive everything-and-the-kitchen-sink smorgasbord, but the Phantom Menace was a fuckup, man.

Phantom is written like a first draft, like no one else's eyes other than Lucas were on it. Everybody just gave George a pass and assumed he would write diamonds.

Beyond is a fun, has plenty of jokes, some subtle callbacks to the show beyond the obvious, and, this is important, had conversations between characters with chemistry from well-cast actors.

It is. Saw it on there not long after it ran on the HouseOrdo livestream.

>being a filthy duros

Wasn't that Legacy or something? the Cade Skywalker era stuff?

Thanks

>The prequels are badly written, man.

That's not why he hates them though. He hates them because they're not the same things from the OT over again.

He really summed it up quite well with his character in Spaced.

>Where's Chewie? where's the Millennium Falcon? Where's the Death Star? This isn't the Star Wars I grew up with!

And then he served as creative consultant for JJ for TFA, and we ended up getting exactly those things.

He's also gone on record saying he has no respect for anyone who likes the prequels. As a Star Wars fan, he's fucking cancer. I enjoy and respect him as an actor and a filmmaker. But as a fan of Star Wars, Pegg can fuck off.

She's a Kenobi. Satine's nephew was actually her son. She had her sister pretend to be his mother so he wouldn't feel any attachment to stay with her instead of continuing his jedi training. The kid got some girl pregnant and we get Rey Kenobi.

>He really summed it up quite well with his character in Spaced.

Actors are not always the characters they play.

>it's another thread of people whining about Pegg.
I'm honestly just waiting for someone to seriously accuse someone else of being him, at this point.

One should like at least a bit from all the films and such to be a consultant. There'd something good in all of them. And him wanting a similar experience goes against Lucas' wishes as he never wanted to make the same movie twice. TPM was the weakest movie but one should never not be considered a "true fan" because they like it.

he just followed the "prequels are the worst thing ever made" popular trend because he's a retard, and he probably thought it would make him look cool.

The whole campaign for TFA was based around that trend, actually, so he was probably just shilling TFA whenever he talked shit on the prequels

Not that i don't like TFA, but that whole "prequels were so stupid they ruined my childhood, dude" is so stupid

Fuck off, Pegg

Alright you nerds, some of few clearly have forgotten the art of star wars the force awakens is a book that exists.

Before they had a script, BEFORE THEY HAD A SCRIPT, Darth Talon was used as a placeholder villain as they worked things out and did pre-visualization.

They had an idea of her seducing and killing young Jedi, while possibly being possessed by an evil entity.

She was never actually considered as a villain or character.

In Michael Arndt's screenplay from George Lucas's outline, the villain is the "Jedi Killer" a man dressed up as Darth Vader 2.0 who is implicitly Luke's son. He was the basis for Kylo Ren.

Because Sam Solo was the main character, crashing on a Junk Planet, which was the basis for Jakku.

There he would meet Kira and Luke, the implication Kira was his twin sister, left in Luke's care because of her latent Jedi powers.

POTTERY, BRO.

Fuck, anyone who watched any of the star wars as a kid shouldn't be allowed to rate them. Nostalgia is one hell of a cancer.

>We will never have the pottery that would have been George Lucas' Episode 7
;-;

I would have paid for this movie.

At least Luke isn't doing fuck all, jacking off to a pile of rocks in Ireland he named Mara Jade.

Mark my words, Luke is training jedi on that island user.

I won't let him be alone

But the Rodians are annoying, the only Weequay is ugly as shit, Sullustan is boring, the Twi'leks are too common, so that leaves me with Quarren and Duros. And I decided on Duros because I like Cad Bane, and they aren't as common as the Quarren, so i guess I just wanted to stand out.

And fuck playing as a Human in a Star Wars game

>Actors are not always the characters they play.

True, but it's not unheard of for them to put some of their personal views onto a character. Especially if they're one of the writers for the character.

Which he was for Spaced.

Luke was supposed to be like a broken man, haunted by the destruction of his academy and the betrayal by his son.

However, there's an unspoken reason why Luke's son was swapped for Han's, and why Han became a major character over Luke: Harrison Ford only wanted to do one more movie, and wanted Han to die.

They couldn't make the man do more. So Luke took a backburner to the plot, and his main story became backstory for Episode VIII.

>Before they had a script, BEFORE THEY HAD A SCRIPT, Darth Talon was used as a placeholder villain as they worked things out and did pre-visualization.
>They had an idea of her seducing and killing young Jedi, while possibly being possessed by an evil entity.
Wow that legitimately sounds leagues better than what we actually got.
Thanks, Jar Jar.

>he just followed the "prequels are the worst thing ever made" popular trend because he's a retard, and he probably thought it would make him look cool.
No, his character in Spaced perfectly sumises his feelings on the prequels as a user earlier pointed out. It's incredibly obvious Tim's character is a reflection on Pegg, so it's pretty relevant. And it's also a great time capsule because Spaced started during '99-'01. Spaced can be seen as a reflection of a lot of star wars fans reaction to the prequels it got overblown with hatred with Plinkett but in Spaced it's mostly an overwhelming disappointment to fans.

>But the Rodians are annoying, the only Weequay is ugly as shit, Sullustan is boring, the Twi'leks are too common, so that leaves me with Quarren and Duros. And I decided on Duros because I like Cad Bane, and they aren't as common as the Quarren, so i guess I just wanted to stand out.
>No mention of Zabraks or Ishi Tibs at all

i thought the Zabraks looked a little too human

I'm waiting for them to add in Besalisk's since there's one on the cover for the tie in novel so they should be in game

Oh I forgot about those.

The Zabrak looks ugly, and my friend plays as her anyways. The biggest problem with the aliens in this game is there is only one design per alien. Only blue female Twi'leks, ect. Imagine if you could pick the color, or change the "hair" style of the Rodian. The Zabrak is especially hurt by only having a single option.

Ishi Tib is neat though, I like them and its cool to see a weird alien with a beak. Not the usual alien design for sure.

The real question though; Where are my Togrutans, Dice? Where they at?

>Wow that legitimately sounds leagues better than what we actually got.
>Thanks, Jar Jar.

The implication of Lucas's rough outline is that Luke's academy has been mostly successful enough in 30 years to get a few hundred Jedi out into the universe. The character who would become Poe Dameron was vaguely envisioned as a Jedi or bounty hunter (also he's totally Djimon Honsou in some of the concept art) but that.

There's another thing the Art of Star Wars the Force Awakens reveals: JJ basically pulled the film together months before shooting was to begin and salvaged what could have been a massive trainwreck. There were still settling major plot points jut months before filming was to begin. I'm actually sympathetic to the fact he managed to get a coherent film in place.

Kylo Ren's final mask was decided only a few months before shooting. "B" was gonna be the choice for a long while.

What a handsome man.

That's a Correllian.

That still kinda ruins the whole point of Luke's character in the original trilogy (and heck, even in the prequels he was this symbol of 'wait, things are shit but Luke will eventually fix it.)

Can't be, that would make sense.

>The Zabrak looks ugly, and my friend plays as her anyways.
rude.

There is a Besalisk on the cover

>"A" helmet

KOLO RONE. He'd be all buff except he skipped leg days

>That still kinda ruins the whole point of Luke's character in the original trilogy

It was also Lucas's vision.

Love it or hate it, he was going to continue Luke's story.

Lucas tried to swipe at Kathleen Kennedy and JJ for making a retro movie, but TFA was built on the skeleton of his plotline.

That look along with another drawing was the basis for Fifth Brother in Rebels.

Wait, there are Zabraks in Battlefront?

I thought that game had a strict no prequel policy.

>the jumppack next to the B in the Battlefront logo

There's been a few prequel inspired easter eggs and such in Battlefront, but DICE are mostly OT Purists, LucasFilm probably made them put it in or something.

>Lucas tried to swipe at Kathleen Kennedy and JJ for making a retro movie, but TFA was built on the skeleton of his plotline
The problem is JJ and co. took out all of the interesting and unique stuff and shoved in stupid and unimaginative stuff.

I would love some Rebels DLC or at least the ability to play as Ahsoka but I know that will never happen.

>Female Revan

My Dick demands twincest

There's a few things from the prequels sprinkled in there, such as the "SheevSpin", but it is predominantly OT themed.

Sorry.

He's a neat (and underused) character in the books, but he wouldn't work in the game because his hitbox would need to be huge. If they had proper classes in the game, it would have been good though. Could have given him more health, made him a tanky class or something.

Already confirmed not happening. Rebels DLC is exactly what the game needed too. They wasted an entire "expansion" on extra Tatooine levels instead.

>shoved in stupid and unimaginative stuff.

Finn being a turncoat stormtrooper was all JJ.

That was pretty cool until they made it so he had never killed anybody before.

Starkiller Base was a poor choice overall.

It's fine bb

Sorry, I haven't read this book yet and just searched him up. I now know what you mean about him being Corellian. However, that wouldn't change his species

It's a joke but also true

That particular besalisk was born on Corellia. The main character is a yokel who doesn't know shit. He has no idea what a besalisk is, but he knows that guy is from Corellia. When someone banters with him during a card game he called him a Besalisk son of a bitch, or some such. The main character embarrasses himself by saying, "He's not a Besalisk, he's Corellian. Insult him right."

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I'll defiantly need to read the book now

You know for a guy who's supposed to be his self insert he sure loves making his life shit.

YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME!

JJ could've at least let there be a couple other Jedi besides Luke out there. Now we get St. Rey the Pure stealing his old position.

Those spoilers about the Force Tree and Rey being Anakin's incarnation are fake right? God please don't let them be true it's a straight up ripoff of TLA and is fucking stupid
>However, there's an unspoken reason why Luke's son was swapped for Han's, and why Han became a major character over Luke: Harrison Ford only wanted to do one more movie, and wanted Han to die.
>They couldn't make the man do more. So Luke took a backburner to the plot, and his main story became backstory for Episode VIII.
I remember reading Kasdan or JJ claim it was their idea to kill Han since it didn't make sense for him to live or some bs.

>tfw you will never fuck a qt togruta
why live, cAnon
give me a reason

>Now I am Darth Vader - G. Lucas 2015

God I wish someone took a cap of that greentext of George coming out of TFA and going full Vader on everyone

What if in heaven(or Hell) there is no Star Wars. So therefore there are no Togrutas. So live so that you can at least witness fictional ones rather than none at all

Revan isn't canon right now.
She has always been female in my headcanon though, sith ladies are hot. Also, I think the exile should be canonically male, Atton bromance, Visas as waifu and the exile's relationship with Kreia seems more like a mother-son relationship to me.

>spoiler

Of course user.

Also, I still am gonna hold out hope that a couple of Luke's students went with him to Ach-To

Ford's wanted Han to die since Empire.

>I remember reading Kasdan or JJ claim it was their idea to kill Han since it didn't make sense for him to live or some bs.

Yeah, that's spin, although Han and Leia's arcs were basically done after Jabba's palace in RotJ.

Poor Lando spends most of the RotJ with Nien Nunb!

Wow I bet you use the Relby, too
:^)

Nunb has the body of a god you shit

God I love using the sheevspin in Battlefront Too bad I spend all my time getting headshot snipes

Bossk is supposedly really satisfying to use, but I haven't gotten to use him yet.
All my hero pickups get jacked by FUCKING JUMPPACKS
Thanks again for that, DICE.

You're scrub tier if you don't main Relby or DLT-19x

I use E-11 and the new Heavy Repeater

I haven't been able to try the new Pistol Blaster yet though

I gave up the jumppack for quadnocs and the cycler rifle

To prove the fates wrong

I dropped that awful shit for the Bacta.
Seriously I can get half as many kills as top frag and still have almost double their points due to healing.

Bacta is really only good when your up and close. All I have to fear when playing is someone hitting me with the pulse cannon or some a-wing raining hell.

>Poor Lando spends most of the RotJ with Nien Nunb!
Not sure if it's good or bad that he wasn't in TFA- on one hand, we want to see Lando again. On the other hand they'd probably find a way to make his life shit.

I've thought about where they could even include him and I think about the only place they could do it without either feeling tacked on or gratuitous is to replace Maz. Instead of going to a pirate den to get BB-8 on a "clean" ship, have Han take them to some gambling hall Lando is running. Maybe even have him be the one holding onto Luke's lightsaber, saying he found it on Cloud City and was waiting for him to turn up so he could give it back.

That could work.

Oh god, glad they didn't go with any of those. These are way too Vader-but-not-Vader. And B looks like a fucking Bionicle.

And i mean yeah Kylo Ren is looking Vader-but-not-Vader too, but in comparison to those, not that much, and i like Kylo's archaic aesthetic, it's not too futuristic

Why doesn't he have one of these things yet? Goofy motherfucker and his laugh are prime meme material and Cred Forums seemed to just pass him completely.
youtube.com/watch?v=8n6cyt1ijsg

Maz contributes almost nothing to the story anyway. Give her "the people you're waiting for aren't coming back" conversation to Han instead, and have him remind her that his job offer stands- that way he and Rey at least have a scene where they connect emotionally and Rey's shock and anger over Han's death feels a little more meaningful.

There's a lot of design problems in TFA but I think Kylo's look is pretty solid. It evokes Vader without being an outright Vader knockoff.

But then how are they gonna sell you the "story for another time"?
Because that's what star wars is; all dlc

yeah i loved Kylo's look from the beginning. The robes and hood look really great too.
And even the lightsaber is good, people made a big deal about it when they revealed it and ran with it completely once the movie came out.
I haven't seen anyone memeing it for months now

I prefer him without the hood.

These days they only meme it if you say you like it.

Fuck JJ

The sleeves will never jive with me. All I ever see is expandable ducts.

at first i liked him better with the hood, but i think i like him more without it now.
I think they made it too pointy and it can sometimes look a bit off (pic related)
They should have made it more loose and round like we see in a lot of promotional pictures that aren't from the movie, it looked better

Does this count?

Speaking of looks, the First Order officer uniform is kind of bland.

>not playing a qt twi'lek as you watch her lekkus bounce around when she runs

They're based on North Korea with the added flared Nazi pants.

That's why Hux wears a funny hat, and the the state of the First Order, being run a by a lunatic bent on 'nuclear' annihilation with mind controlled troops.

Oh man i loved that they put the SheevSpin. that's a good trick

>the only Weequay is ugly as shit
I mean, I don't know what you were expecting.

Fuck yeah, Duros for life.

Sure is. I figured out that you can Sheevspin to escape the Rancor Pit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JS-0lEJrFFg

Funny shit.

Is there a single /swco/ regular who liked The Force Awakens?

Not necessarily loved it, just LIKED it. It seems like every single thread shits on it at every opportunity.

I would if they bounced.
DICE put them in front of her shoulders instead of behind.

I liked it.

I like it, it's a Star Wars film, but it's objectively the worst one
even worse than episode 2

I enjoyed it, but I'm not going to fight someone who isn't a fan. We have different opinions and that's just fine.

I liked parts of it, but the faults of the film are just easier to talk about.

>ywn pull Hera's roastie vag up to your asshole and then take a hard corn log right into her and squish it up inside with your penis afterwords and then eat her out while she farts in your eyes

I'm in this boat. Fucking wasted potential.

Should i bother with the kids novels ? i wanna explore all canon stuff but most of them seem bland and to not bring anything to the lore

>episode 2
>bad

Those at least have the buttons, badges/medals and collar decorations to break up the huge swath of empty space on the jackets.

Liking a movie doesn't mean you can't recognize its flaws. I liked it.

For a while I was willing to fight people about how much I liked it but I eventually gave up.

It hurts that some people who clearly love the PT and OT sometimes seemed to have missed a point about the themes, and get caught up on details.

TFA was sort of a pallet cleanser for the franchise, resetting the status quo and introducing a new cast. Poe is basically a footnote now but is envisioned as a major character in VIII and IX. He's barely in the door.

Likewise Maz Kanata is supposed to be as ancient as anything else in the galaxy and a former pirate queen.

Whether that makes it into the sequels is unclear but there's so much potential TFA has to be a gateway to exponentially more star wars films.

How cute.

Please fuck off. I don't want this meme to kick off again

We get that it was meant to start something new, that's not the problem- the problem is the way it went about doing that.

never really bothered to come to this board before, and i haven't started the new season of rebels yet

is ahsoka dead or alive

>is ahsoka dead or alive
Yes

Yes

ty

Yes

the music for TFA was really not good

was disappointed, the movie overall was okay though

lil 'soka...

I think there were a lot of hard calls to be made with Episode VII and I have a hard time imagining what a better version would have looked like, aside from omitting Starkiller Base for something else.

I wanna see CIS propaganda.

>is ahsoka dead or alive
You know, it was really unclear.

You might as well be a darkside nexus because of the amount of hatred against yourself due to this comment.

How about most uneven? Everything Obiwans gets to do off on his own is great. They could have padded it out and had a great noir-esque political thriller movie all it's own about trying to unravel all the threads surrounding the origins of the clone army. And then there's most everything else that happened in that movie.

He looks more like Revan than Vader.

Funny how they wiped the old EU to make way for the new movies and EU and the poster villain is basically a poor man's Jacen with a knockoff Revan mask.

he look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Grand Admieral Thrawn is known to be THE most hung guy in the Empire, possibly one of the biggest in all of the galaxy. His cock has been described as "a bottle of Chandrillian Brandy", with gargantual thickness that would rival Rex and Seventh Sister. I’m estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Hera’s pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Thrawn barely able to force it past the knob, and Hera moaning and squirming like a dissident in an Imperial Gulag, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her fighter pilot-trained vaginal muscles clamping down on Hera’s throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

F

I wonder how a fight between Kylo Ren and Darth Caedus would go. We'd need more feats than "froze a blaster shot and almost lost to an untrained force sensitive while injured" though.

What I have so far. Definitely needs a lot of polishing. Thoughts/Ideas?
2nd attempt posting. Image resolution was too large

>le don't criticize the prequels clone.jpg

>His cock has been described as "a bottle of Chandrillian Brandy", with gargantual thickness that would rival Rex and Seventh Sister
>Rex and Seventh Sister
>Seventh Sister
Wat

I liked certain elements of it. If they had been bold enough to go in a new direction, it could have been a masterpiece. All of the elements were certainly there, and I know this gets thrown around a lot in here, but I blame JJ for not being a very interesting director and Disney choosing him essentially because of that. They needed a Kershner, they got a Marquand.

If they really wanted to endear the concept that this was a return to OT era Star Wars they should have let it be about Han, Luke and Leia going out on one last adventure. People attached themselves to these characters not the story structure of ANH.

christballs prequel starfighters are tiny

You new to these threads or what?

Jesus fucking Christ, /swco/. I know you don't like TFA but don't act like the prequels are untouchable masterpieces that nobody else dislikes or should dislike.

Rey and Finn are based on Lucas's intended protagonists, Kira and Sam.

To be fair the smallest one is Yoda's starfighter

Are Mando fighters really that big? Or is it because they double has troop transports?

HA. Another evil waifu bites the dust.

They've established that they had galaxy wide republics for thousands of years so stagnation is inevitable. Also stagnation isn't as rare as you might think, in fact if your government is too stable it's practically inevitable, after the Song dynasty China stagnated hard. If your science gets politicized, stagnation. The Romans were technologically capable of industrializing but the social conditions weren't quite right, the secret sauce for what actually caused the industrial revolution exactly where and when it happened is the most contentious and important question in all social science. We see an intelligence explosion, but in the Star Wars universe that clearly didn't continue, they fell into an intelligence trap, aka stagnation. As for bad ripoffs, do you really want to go there?

We also know the story diverged from Lucas' outline as soon as they left Jakku.

yes

Wait, wait, are FO TIE fighters supposed to be smaller than Imperial ones?

nope

That's what the databank says

Since when does Seventh Sister have a dick?

>We also know the story diverged from Lucas' outline as soon as they left Jakku.

Yeah, Han Solo was going to pick they up in a bar and they were gonna go Rathar hunting on Felucia, where they would crash.

Then the Jedi Killer would track them down.

Jacen would destroy him

youtube.com/watch?v=WC05NMwInf0
>Breaking Down the Star Wars Rebels Premiere | The Star Wars After Show

Do kids watch this? The aftershow.

It was decent, but I disliked it more because it was boring and seemed like the same experience from the OT. First 20 minutes were great with finn and poe though.

They also decided on a script rewrite and delayed the movie so what you're saying is he averted a train wreck of his own making with the shitfest we got.

So the third episode is called "Hera's Heroes".

All I can think of is this.

I was tempted to use Titus and the faceless subordinate but I did this first.

>all dlc
Why didn't I realize this sooner.

>the shitfest we got.

It was fine. It's a serviceable and 'modern' star wars film.

Why settle for 'fine', 'modern', and 'serviceable'?

>I SEE NOTHING
>I KNOW NOTHING

Ezra of Murder.

People wouldn't care if there wasn't a giant KOTOR shaped hole in nuCanon. By which I mean a giant hole shaped like Kotor, Jedi Knight, and the kind of game we used to get regularly back under Lucasarts. It's right next to the giant Rogue Squadron shaped hole if you need a guide.

People are bitching about this, and will continue to bitch, until such a time as Disney doesn't suck at their damn jobs. It's not that Darth Revan and Kyle Katarn are gone, it's that there was never actually anything to replace them. Pablo and Dave can keep going oooh and aaaah and playing coy all they want but it won't change that fact or stop the bitching, because only results will stop the bitching.

I mean for fucks sake, the fact that EA is trying to hold over everyone's head another mediocre RTS -a genre that Star Wars has NEVER done well-, and an original game two years out we know NOTHING about, as the bright future of the franchise shows how ridiculously stupid things are right now.

>Why settle for 'fine', 'modern', and 'serviceable'?

Because even under the best of circumstances "astounding" is rare.

Let's be real, Lucas was exhausted with Star Wars when doing RotJ in 1983.

It took him over a decade to recover enough to do the PT, and despite the claims of people here, they were not widely well received.

There was no magic formula where episode VII was automatically orgasm-inducing and Disney somehow fucked up the recipe.

Arguing about hypotheticals of "what could have been" is mostly pointless. People want their "dream movie" which is the kind of impossible standard Episode VII was ever gonna be able to reach.

This is Protestant Canon

Bump in hopes of an answer.

I liked it, and I've recently made a conscious decision to start shitting on it less. It's just that when the thread keeps bringing up the few points you're disappointed in, you latch onto them and roll with it.

>No good Star Wars RTS

Galactic Battlegrounds and Empire at War strongly fucking disagree with your worthless, retarded opinion.

I mean just for comparison lets take a look at what Dark Horse was publishing then vs what Marvel is doing now.

>Prequel delving into the origins of the jedi
>Look at the far future of the galaxy
>A story between episodes IV and V with the original cast

vs

>A story between episodes IV and V
>A sporadic tie in to the cartoon that releases maybe once in a blue moon

I mean there was always some redundant expounding but at least you had options before.

Battlegrounds was panned everywhere and Empire was only ok if you cut out the ground portion and didn't realize that Space Battles boiled down to who brought the biggest ship.

That's why I'm hoping that one guy that was claiming "Ancient Past/NuKOTOR series is what's coming next when the Sequel Trilogy is done" was actually onto something.

>RTS -a genre that Star Wars has NEVER done well
Don't you talk shit about Galactic Battlegrounds.

Just about every instance that Hera is captured by a male villain, it ends up looking like she's about to be raped. Is Kanan a cuck?

>walk into barracks
>see this

What do?

>Battlegrounds was panned everywhere
No it wasn't. I guarantee you're thinking of Force Commander. Battlegrounds is literally Age of Empires 2: Star Wars Edition and is a god tier game.

It's funny, I can justify pretty much everything that happens in the movie from an in-universe standpoint, but from a real world standpoint, the story is lacking.

Like, I can see why something like the First Order would make a Death Star-like superweapon, and I see how Starkiller Base is actually pretty different than the Death Stars on a fundamental level. But at the same time, from a storytelling point of view, it's like,"Oh, this again."

Lets face it, that's still demanding people who've been waiting almost five years wait almost another half decade to get any kind of original story.

I mean lets get real, I'm not going to buy it if that's the situation. This is supposed to be the entire point of Anthology films and tie-in games but those are nothing but OT whoring.

I stand corrected then. But even so one game fifteen years ago isn't exactly a great track record you must admit.

Drop my pants

Yes, it's a great movie. Anyone who says differently but defends Rebels which is a boring cringefest 95% of the time is just a tasteless contrarian.

I think you're confusing the desire for a good game, and the storytelling in the other mediums moving forward. They're related, but you're approaching them as if they're exactly one and the same.

I don't like the upcoming years of EA vidya either, but we know they're are multiple original titles in development, not just one.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrIEW7woFFo

Dark Horse also had 30+ years of stories they built off of. The rest is only a few years old.

I want to agree, but then I also hated the early rumors for TFA that the galaxy was so fucked up by the Galactic Civil War that there were no stable governments left, only a series of near feudal societies government from castles equipped with superweapons with names like The Catapult and so on. Maz had a castle, the First Order was supposed to have a castle, and Leia was supposed to have castles and her own superweapons. The First Order was supposed to be gobbling up smaller kingdoms because their castle was bigger and their superweapons badder.

Or something like that, anyway. I could be misremembering some of the specifics. I think that was taking it much too far. Also since they had to base the story thirty years after ROTJ to account for the age of the OT cast they were stuck. Having the galaxy do dick for thirty years and never improving would suck - however - having the galaxy develop a New Republic and Luke forming a new Jedi Order, and THEN having them do dick and/or die wasn't very satisfying either. So it feels almost as if they've given you what you wanted in as roundabout and unsatisfying a way as possible by having thirty years of development and then wiping it out as soon as they could, Luke's Order not even surviving past the opening crawl. NOW they get to rebuild again, I guess, while engaged in a war with the First Order.

>But at the same time, from a storytelling point of view, it's like,"Oh, this again."

The big mistake was ejaculating the death of Hossnian Prime right in the middle act.

The writers were too comfortable mirroring the death of Alderaan, but in ANH there's a real sense of desperation to Luke in the tunnel.

They should have held back on Starkiller Base until the final act, and had Hux make a suicide attack before he was defeated.

The shock of the heroes winning but also losing would have been really dramatic.

Which ones do you mean? If you're talking about things like Adventures in Wild Space, or Servants of the Empire, then yes, definitely bother with them. Servants of the Empire, along with Lost Stars, really developed the Imperial Academy system, as well as showing the point of view of good Imperials mixed in with all the bad ones. The "Journey to the Force Awakens" series (Smuggler's Run, Weapon of a Jedi, Moving Target, & Before the Awakening) is pretty good too.

If you're talking about the especially kiddie shit, like "Rey Meets BB-8" or "Finn and the First Order," I've never bothered with them and I don't think I'm missing much. These same stories were told better elsewhere (the actual movie).

Take a good, long look at all these yount men

>Or something like that, anyway. I could be misremembering some of the specifics
That was more or less what MSW was pushing, but it was more speculation than actual reporting, and all based on the fact that Maz had a castle and the First Order's base was called a "castle" during production. So two castles means EVERYTHING IS PLUNGED INTO THE DARK AGES AND IT MUST BE A QUASI-MEDIEVAL GALAXY because MSW is run by a retard.

I don't hate it. I hesitate to say I like it. Parts are good.

Ultimately I think the sequel trilogy is unnecessary--not because I prefer the largely atrocious EU, but because I think the story was fine with the ending it had. I don't think we really needed the prequels either.

I just try to enjoy everything for what it is. This is why I watched and got enjoyment out of TCW despite the show's occasional awful ideas. I'm watching Rebels for the same reason.

Schrödinger

Where are you getting your info about Lucas's plot outline? Unless you're making shit up by forcing a narrative on the pictures in The Art of Force Awakens.

Thats why I was ONLY counting the stuff being produced up until everything got cut off, only by Dark Horse. Otherwise I'd have to count shit like Dark Empire or a million other notable series.

You don't get points for promising something super amazing, you get points for what you actually deliver. Marvel Star Wars has been mostly just status quo shit with no real character development despite the fact that Luke and Han are supposed to become leaders by V and Luke is meant to develop more than he does. EA has done nothing but phone games and a shooter that had it's single player cut.

The fact is that the vast majority of what's being output is mediocre to shit, and while you got bad shit before you at least had good releases consistently enough to look forward to, or at least ones that tried to be major. Just going by law of averages under the old system we'd have already gotten something Dark Forces tier before.

The Catapult was the codename for Starkiller Base. Leia's superweapon was codenamed the Warhammer and it was a huge-ass heavily armored ship that could punch through planetary-grade deflector shields the good old fashioned RAMMING SPEED way and that's what they were gonna use to deliver the fighters to Starkiller Base to blow it up instead of just sending the Falcon

>Leia's superweapon was codenamed the Warhammer and it was a huge-ass heavily armored ship that could punch through planetary-grade deflector shields the good old fashioned RAMMING SPEED way and that's what they were gonna use to deliver the fighters to Starkiller Base to blow it up instead of just sending the Falcon
As goofy as this sounds it would've been a more solid plan.

I'd go even farther than that. The sequel trilogy thus far is actively detrimental to the original.

The original trilogy, as implied, was that Luke was finally ready to become a jedi master and rebuild the order. The bad guys were dealt a fatal blow and justice had been restored. Obviously it wasn't that simple in the EU but the empire at least never became big enough to be the big bad empire again and the jedi were essentially back as a group within a decade. You could say all the promises of the film were delivered.

The sequel trilogy shit on all of that. Yoda's declaration of Luke being the first of the new jedi is apparently wrong because all of his jedi die offscreen without contributing enough to even be newsworthy. The empire comes back because it can apparently get away with literally kidnapping what must be hundreds of millions of children and nobody ever actually did anything to stop them or track them down. The sith dying doesn't actually matter because there was apparently a diet Palpatine wandering around the entire time who could rebuild what took the Sith centuries in a few years.

For the new timeline to WORK, then the empire must've called a ceasefire, immediately began kidnapping, and nothing was done to oppose them despite the fact that they were apparently losing and violating the peace treaty.

Episode featuring a showdown between Rex and Yularen when?

Rebels Magazine is more-or-less monthly, and not published by Marvel.

>punch through planetary-grade deflector shields the good old fashioned RAMMING SPEED wa
Truly she is Anakin's daughter.

>Where are you getting your info about Lucas's plot outline? Unless you're making shit up by forcing a narrative on the pictures in The Art of Force Awakens.

There are written sections written in the Art of Star Wars the Force Awakens.

Verbatim: Michael Arndt's screenplay was based on George's storyline. This is written down. Likewise, there is concept art cited as being directly from Michael Arndt's screenplay.

They have a god damn storyboard for the original opening of the film, with Sam Solo towing a dilapidated Star Destroyer with Chewbacca and R2D2 before crashing on the junk planet.

There are anecdotes written in the margins make it pretty clear what the story was, piece by piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVnMc70ALcs

This isn't wish fulfillment fan-fic.

Some make a parody version of Poor, Poor Pitiful Me for SS

>For the new timeline to WORK, then the empire must've called a ceasefire, immediately began kidnapping, and nothing was done to oppose them despite the fact that they were apparently losing and violating the peace treaty
Not only did this happen, it happened because the New Republic senate was filled with First Order plants and complete morons, and Mon Mothma became a complete idiot who helped create a really useless government.

Like I can understand why she would be cautious of anything that's even close to Imperial MO, but she just runs in the opposite direction and the New Republic ends up being the same crapshow that let the Old Republic get subverted and co-opted by Palpatine in the first place.

Scanon here. Sorry I'm not finished with Ultimate Star Wars. I had to work an extra shift today. I'll be busy as fuck for the next 3 days but I'll try my hardest to finish USW in my spare time. Tonight I'll just finish the Characters section and upload it to imgur for you guys. Then in the next few days I'll work on the Vehicles and Technology sections and compile the whole thing into a cbr file for the MEGA guy.

Expect the Characters section in about 30 minutes.
I'm getting the Adventures in Wild Space books to scan them soon so don't waste your time getting those.

It's more than a little funny. Anakin fulfilled the godawful "Chosen One" prophecy the prequels introduced to the story only for another pasty-white old guy to come along with a powerful evil guy in a mask as his apprentice. For all intents and purposes they might as well just be Sith.

Kylo's defection also makes Luke look like an unobservant and insensitive moron, while being perceptive when it came to family matters is one of things the original trilogy established about him.

Still, I'm going to continue to try to appreciate the sequel trilogy on its own terms, however misshapen they may be.

>For the new timeline to WORK, then the empire must've called a ceasefire, immediately began kidnapping, and nothing was done to oppose them despite the fact that they were apparently losing and violating the peace treaty.
That's more or less what happened, though in fairness the actual Empire really did calm the fuck down. Its most fervent people just ended up leaving and forming their own Double Mega Super Empire with their own Double Mega Super Death Star. What let them get away with all this was a combination of fucking off to a part of space nobody knows anything about, and the New Republic being the most retarded government in galactic history.

>Marvel Star Wars has been mostly just status quo shit with no real character development
I know you said "mostly", but I will state for the record that the comics like Lando and Kanan have character development.

>EA has done nothing but phone games and a shooter that had it's single player cut.
Which they will continue to do until the license gets taken away when their deal expires. But there ARE original titles in development.

I want to clarify that I don't entirely disagree with your opinions, but I'm not sure I follow or agree with your reasoning. There are big things in the pipeline, but they take time. I'm not saying you or I will like them or not, but you're again still comparing production materials that were produced that built off decades of prior material.

Our only large major entries into this new era of the story are one movie and one movie only. The second largest piece of media is a ongoing television show that takes place before it. How would you work with this? What did you expect to see from Lucasfilm now since we started these two projects?

Here's to you user

>How would you work with this? What did you expect to see from Lucasfilm now since we started these two projects?

Totally re-imagined Star Wars!

From the ground up! Retell all the episode with roles reversed and outcomes changed!

Do a version where the nature of the Jedi is totally different.

Do a version with the same names but completely different takes on characters.

Go wild!

The thing about Kanan is that it's very much a once in a blue moon thing and there aren't even any new issues scheduled. It's been over six months with no news at this point.

Lando as a comic series is also very much a status quo fucking about comic compared to the novella stuff he had back in the day. Lando as a character develops in no real way and it doesn't really advance the characters arc. It's basically just a bunch of random shit thrown together with Lando's face stamped on.

As for EA, that's not an answer. They've had the license for so many years that if they had something major planned within a year of getting it, it'd probably either already be out or else be close to release. The biggest game release was battlefront which they admitted wasn't even done at launch and maybe Uprising, which was a phone game but still somehow the only thing besides rebels where anything of note actually happened.

"in the pipeline" has never been something I accept because it's basically a giant cop out. You can say whatever you want is in the pipeline and show off prerendered graphics and shiny variant covers but that doesn't mean the product itself will be any good. Saying that TFA was mediocre and everything else except rebels is basically just killing time, but holy god damn something cool is coming and we just have no details at all, is essentially lying to yourself.

>Kylo's defection also makes Luke look like an unobservant and insensitive moron, while being perceptive when it came to family matters is one of things the original trilogy established about him.
I don't mind most of TFA, but the shitting on Luke and destruction of the New Republic are pieces that cannot be mended. Just like how the old EU couldn't mend bringing the Sith back or bringing the Vong in.

>but holy god damn something cool is coming and we just have no details at all, is essentially lying to yourself.

Say that to my face and not online and watch what happens.

Kanan was ended deliberately at issue 12. They didn't want to make it any longer than that.

>The thing about Kanan is that it's very much a once in a blue moon thing and there aren't even any new issues scheduled. It's been over six months with no news at this point.
The hell are you on about? It's done already.

For the record though I'd say Rebels is probably the only corner of Star Wars where things actually function as advertised. Servants of the Empire is an actual series with a plot that moves forward for reasons other than justifying TFA. The UK comics have cleaner linework and non traced panels as compared to anything from actual Star Wars. All of the material actually ties in together in such a way that it at least presents the illusion that there's some actual planning and execution in there, and in such a way you can point to individual issues or episodes or books and say it was planned an executed instead of saying we'll get something passable eventually.

Marvel is listing it as ongoing on their website. So either it's still going but nothing is coming out or marvel is so incompetent they can't keep track of what they're actually doing.

>It's been over six months with no news at this point.
We had news. It's over. The comic ended.

>Which they will continue to do until the license gets taken away when their deal expires.
That will likely never happen, and even if it did whose hands would be better to have those licenses placed in? EA has gobbled up nearly ever quality studio left and turned them to shite.

What's the "Classified" series going to be about?

It was going to end after the first arc. Sales prompted the second arc, but even then I don't think Weisman wanted to stay around.

>Marvel is listing it as ongoing on their website. So either it's still going but nothing is coming out or marvel is so incompetent they can't keep track of what they're actually doing.
Third option, user. They just don't always update their website to reflect current information. I don't think they view the website as the cornerstone of their publishing reality. I'm sure they don't even manage it themselves but just hired some third party outfit to snaz it up.

I'm afraid you're not authorized to have that information.

We don't know.

Sorry, user, that's classified.

Marvel's website is a joke.

We don't know. Information will be revealed at NYCC most likely

Dr. Aphra probably

>PVP Tournaments coming to Galaxy of Heroes

And there it is. The moment where I ask myself why I still play this shit...

More OT era pandering shit

In a sense I get why the sith "can" come back. Vader and Palpatine could always have minions or artifacts and there's always room for a splinter group.

The problem is that it got taken way too far. Those two had literally a dozen apprentices each and like fifty artifacts and there were four or five sith splinter groups and one pops up every time another was defeated.

But then even EU Luke at least met the challenges head on and did shit about it. TFA Luke went off to space Ireland to sulk about it and left the galaxy to turn to shit.

All wrong
The only right Answer.

Remember when Luke confronted Jacen on his ship and planted his ass to a chair without even trying?

That Luke is gone, now he's just Yoda 2.0

You sound bitter, but how can you say "we don't know" it wrong when we literally don't know?

You can't actually know that because it's classified.

Dr. Aphra is essentially a big giant symbol for why Marvel Star Wars sucks. In a title about Darth Vader about Darth Vader going around pimp slapping people like Darth Vader do, the last thing anyone is going to give a single red fuck about is his lesbian surrogate daughter who needs to wire up his machines because apparently the guy who custom rebuilt three starfighter models and rigged a droid from scrap metal forgot how to do it himself.

You can say the same for Black Krrstan and the other bounty hunter OC's nobody gives a shit about. Or the fourth or fifth black ex girlfriend Han Solo has(at this point I'm more curious as to why every single one of Han Solo's exes looks exactly the same). None of them are why people are reading these comics.

JJ can't keep getting away with it!

I know, because my dad is Pablo

There's more then just Sana?

The Sith coming back is another one of those things that seems to invalidate the ending of RotJ.

And yeah, EU Luke at least was always portrayed as a hyper competent badass.

>Pablo
>not a kissless virgin

I always thought of it as they weren't true Sith, they weren't part of the Bane line. Krayt was col though.

Another Episode of Star Wars Tropes We Hate
>Masked character does a bunch of cool/badass stuff
>Masked character takes off mask and is revealed to be a woman

>TFA Luke went off to space Ireland to sulk about it and left the galaxy to turn to shit.

He only vanished relatively recently. His Jedi Academy last until Kylo destroyed it as a teenager if the timeline with Rey is to be believed.

Hamill is 65 years old, let the man rest.

Isn't he married?

He is worst than Yoda 2.0

Yoda was brought up in the old Jedi order and couldn't see its flaws until it was too late. And when you lead an organization for several hundred years and it gets destroyed to the man going off and sulking makes sense (especially when you have a plan in mind).

Luke? Luke was taught the new way and stared down the baddest dudes in the galaxy, not to mention the entire point of his character development was to become a strong, selfless leader to reinstitute the Jedi order into the galaxy for a new era of peace and justice. It isn't called "Return of the Jedi" for nothing.

Star Wars is getting way too oversaturated by garbage female characters in general. I'm getting real fucking tired of Kathleen Kennedy and Disney's "Star Wars is for girls, no boys allowed" narrative. Just look at all the advertisements for toys and other merchandise from the past year, it's all girls shown playing with action figures and Nerf guns and shit which is just not the reality at fucking all.

>>Masked character takes off mask and is revealed to be a woman

>Hamill is 65 years old, let the man rest.
But he doesn't want to. He was seriously disappointed with the fact that he had nothing to do in the movie. He wanted the part where Rey pulls the lightsaber out of the snow to be him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction

It happens alot in the comics

inverted by phasma, who does nothing, and is revealed as a woman without removing her helmet.

>Pablo's penis is a tiny Pablo bud

>People dislike the prequels for shitty dialogue
>People like Episode VII's dialogue when it is almost exactly the same as the prequels

I miss George Lucas' wild ride.

>It isn't called "Return of the Jedi" for nothing.

Well, J.J. made it nothing now. On the bright side we get to experience the OT again.

I KNOW IM LATE, BUT I JUST FINISHED SEASON 2. WTF THIS SHOW MADE A COMPLETE 180 AND IS ACTUALLY GOOD.

"Han's black ex girlfriend" is practically an archtype at this point. He had another one just like her in the original marvel comics. Then he had a different one in Dark Empire. Now he has one again.

The thing is they're all fucking interchangable. They have the same personality, the same fashion sense, the same hair style, and are essentially the same person. I'm almost certain I'm forgetting one just because of how fucking interchangeable they are.

>way too oversaturated by garbage female characters in general

The OT only has three women with speaking parts, Princess Leia, Aunt Beru, who dies after a few scenes, and Mon Mothma who is in RotJ for five minutes.

>Those prequel Jedi robes
____No______

>Have I ever told you the legend of Darth Pablo the wise? He had the power to create life and even prevent those he loved from dying

Remember they made him drop 20 pounds and flew him halfway across the world for this movie, and basically bribed and threatened him to not say a word about a script they wouldn't even let him hold onto copies of, only to cut every single line they recorded of him out.

Like they gave him a shit ton of money so he can't be too mad but you have to understand if he's a bit pissy about the whole thing. This was his return to the franchise he starred in as his big break and he was sidelined for a 20something girl who literally doesn't close her mouth for the entire film.

>The prequels moderately ruin certain things in the OT such as Yoda training Obi-wan and Leia knowing her mother.
>The sequel actively ruins the previous 3 movies and their entire point.

>literally doesn't close her mouth for the entire film.

He said GARBAGE female characters.

Dr. Aphra is fundamentally redundant because she doesn't actually do something Vader isn't capable of doing himself. Sana basically existed as a fake drama bomb and now she's just there taking up screentime that should really be going to Wedge or Chewbacca or someone actually in the films.

Then you have Diet Katniss, who seems to be going alongside rebel generals and force sensitive warriors just because, and doesn't seem to really contribute much to the team to justify her getting put there.

Or Rey, the girl who can somehow beat up two men twice her size with no help despite getting taken by surprise, shoot and fly flawlessly despite never even owning a gun or ship before(Luke had a rifle and airspeeder, his abilities were clearly established in the first half of the film before he actually does anything), use the force to beat Kylo Ren despite no training worth mentioning in the film, and knows the Falcon better than Han Solo(who's actually flown in multiple ships and should at least have a better idea of how to work shit than a junk dealer).

>We get to experience the OT again

If you're somehow claiming Episode 7 is as good as episode 4, you really should just kill yourself.

And this could have been another break for him. Between Ford, Hamill and Fisher by this point Hamill is probably the most competent of the three. It would be especially frustrating seeing as how Lucas had told him when the originals came out "hey, why don't you be Obi-Wan in 30 some years."

>fly flawlessly

OT 3
PT 10
ST 6 (so far)

Let me amend that, closes her mouth in maybe three scenes through the entire film.

Seriously if you go back and watch the movie Daisy Ridley always has her mouth slightly ajar. You probably see her front teeth in 75 percent of the shots she's in.

>He is perfectly fine with Disney changing a male dominated fandom to a female one

She had a flight simulator

My question is, do girls even like star wars?
Are there femanons on /swco/ probably not

>Then you have Diet Katniss, who seems to be going alongside rebel generals and force sensitive warriors just because, and doesn't seem to really contribute much to the team to justify her getting put there.

She's on the team because her dad's an Imperial scientist with deep regrets about working on the Death Star project and has been the source of these leaks that the Alliance has been getting about the "weapons test"

>Diet Katniss
Do you mean Jyn Erso? For fuck's sake, user, you haven't even seen it yet!

After which she immediatley proceeds to make turns and maneuvers tighter than the second death star, where even experienced pilots wound up getting themselves killed.

It's the same mary sue imperfection that covers everything Rey does, where she's flawed but it doesn't matter. She misses a Stormtrooper but she hits him perfectly a second later and he never touches her. She fails the first mind trick but beats that trooper again the second try, before he can do anything. She has trouble taking off but somehow both TIE fighters magically miss her when she's barely moved and she suffers only cosmetic damage before doing a routine that takes more skill than anything even Poe Dameron, an actually experienced pilot in a purpose built dogfighter, does through the film.

Star Wars fandom had just as many fujoshits and shippers as Star Trek did back in the days of fanzines and super-ancient newsgroups

>Dr. Aphra is fundamentally redundant because she doesn't actually do something Vader isn't capable of doing himself

Except she gives Vader someone to talk to in private so there can be dialog.

>Sana basically existed as a fake drama bomb and now she's just there taking up screentime that should really be going to Wedge or Chewbacca or someone actually in the films.

Sana represents Han's old life. her function is to remind him of wear he came from, her existence proves he's changing as a character.

>Then you have Diet Katniss, who seems to be going alongside rebel generals and force sensitive warriors just because, and doesn't seem to really contribute much to the team to justify her getting put there.

Her dad is the architect behind the Death Star.

>Or Rey, the girl who can somehow beat up two men twice her size with no help despite getting taken by surprise,

She whacked a motherfucker upside his head with her staff. Truly she is unto a legend.

>shoot and fly flawlessly despite never even owning a gun or ship before

She has a fudgecicle ship, and mentions having flown ships before, but not out of atmosphere. She verbatim states she knows how to fire a gun hen given a pistol by Han.

>use the force to beat Kylo Ren despite no training worth mentioning in the film,

She's one of Luke's former students who survived the massacre.

>and knows the Falcon better than Han Solo

She did repairs on the Falcon for her boss Blobfish man, and knew about the shitty part that was installed.

>(who's actually flown in multiple ships and should at least have a better idea of how to work shit than a junk dealer).

Han literally has no idea how to fix that Falcon, it's all Chewbacca. Did you even watch the OT?

Some do, most don't. Far fewer female Star Wars fans than there are female Star Trek fans, I'll say that much. I assume there are some femanons here though, unless it's all flamboyant gay dudes which is the more likely scenario.

>After which she immediatley proceeds to make turns and maneuvers tighter than the second death star, where even experienced pilots wound up getting themselves killed.

Maybe she should have done a spin, that's a neat trick.

Yeah, but then you have to believe that whatever beat up flight simulator Rey had was better than a modernized version those two pilots were trained on, and that she was able to get more practice in doing it in her off hours than those two guys did working full time basically from birth.

I mean yeah, Luke was an ok pilot, but he always needed other pilots to cover him and either got winged or shot down in every air or space fight he got into. He didn't just jump into the first ship he found then fly circles around everyone else.

That's a great selling point for why her dad is on the team, but why is SHE on the team?

>Luke was an ok pilot

Luke was a savant who made a billion-to-one shot.

And then in the sequels forgot he could be that awesome.

>She's one of Luke's former students who survived the massacre.

Doesn't add up with the timeline given to us in Bloodline establishing that Kylo went dark like six years before TFA.

>Han literally has no idea how to fix that Falcon, it's all Chewbacca. Did you even watch the OT?

Did YOU? Rewatch Empire. Chewie fucks up when repairing the falcon at Hoth and Han has to quickly correct him so they can actually take off.

>but why is SHE on the team?

So she can kill him

Misdirection from Disney.

>doing a routine that takes more skill than anything even Poe Dameron, an actually experienced pilot in a purpose built dogfighter, does through the film.
Poe's flight on Takodana was more impressive than anything Rey pulled off in the Falcon, even flying through the Ravager, which she was forced to Nope! the fuck out of as soon as possible.

I always did love that scene when the sparks start flying as they try to get the Falcon started

cool

Luke got hit by a random TIE pilot and almost went down. He made the million to one trick with the force but for the majority of the trench run he was basically just holding his own and trying his best not to die. He needed Biggs and Wedge and Han to actually cover for him so he wouldn't get shot down.

At Hoth he came up with the plan to assault the AT-AT's but it didn't work and he had to scramble to compensate. At Endor he wasn't even in the space battle.

Luke is a decent pilot and his skills are established but outside of a couple of tricks he isn't portrayed as being the one in a million savant.

>At Hoth he came up with the plan to assault the AT-AT's but it didn't work
It did work though. Dak was just incompetent as fuck.

Only one of those TIE's ever actually bothered to shoot at him and the rest were either engaging in other tasks or trying to evade. He never has to make any snap turns or narrow maneuvers and he never actually has to defend against multiple attacks.

But that scene is also a pretty big symbol of why JJ has no idea what the fuck goes into Star Wars. That wasn't a dogfight, it was just a bunch of dudes flying around shooting things up.

Their guns never actually penetrated the AT-AT hulls. The armor was too strong. Luke says this outright.

Then he says use harpoons and tow-cables. Which works.

>shoot and fly flawlessly despite never even owning a gun or ship before

Jesus, user, you are really out of the loop. Nevermind that it wasn't her first time flying, or that she had a simulator, how is it people still miss the fact that her "flawless" flying involved a helluva lot of scraping and crashing into things, plus getting shot up including getting Finn's turret damaged. Or that her flawless gunslinging involved missing her first shot, eventually hitting one guy, and then RUNNING. Or that Unkar's space gimps weren't out to beat her up but to steal BB-8. And she knew the Falcon better than Han? How? Because she ripped out a component that they both already agreed would cause problems during hyperspace and he was busy flying?

Which is improvising after the plan fails. But Luke's plan failed and people died.

Because again, that's cosmetic flaws that don't affect the film. Her scrapes are all cosmetic. The TIE fighters and Storm Troopers all miraculously miss her whenever she misses then a second later she performs flawlessly.

That's the point, cosmetic failures aren't failures. When Luke failed his comrades died. When Anakin screwed up on Geonosis it lead to a disaster of a battle where lots of Jedi died. When any other protagonist fails they suffer consequences beyond looking kind of scuffed up for a bit.

When Rey fails nothing happens. Finn doesn't die like Dak does when she screws up. She doesn't get pegged in the shoulder like Leia did because she missed the wrong shot. She pulls stunts that caused problems in the OT any time they happened and she gets away clean every time.

>When Rey fails nothing happens.

Han dies because she gets captured

Dak is a hero shut your fucking mouth

Thread will be dead soon.
See you all on the other side.
Be good.

I'm the one in the middle. The Bendu.

Poe is on another level and he just flew circles around the first order he is that bad ass

>RTS -a genre that Star Wars has NEVER done well
Hold up, I was nodding along with you but then you drop that. Empire at War was a fun game. Granted there hasn't been a good original (the Star Wars skin for AoE2 was fun) ground based RTS. Force Commander was really the turd, other than that there really hasn't been much Star Wars RTS to begin with. Rebellion was great, but that's turn based so I can't hold that one against you. Otherwise I agree with everything.

Kanan is over, and I guess we'll have to disagree on Lando. It may not be has earth shattering and character changing has what you read in the EU, but I felt like it gave me a different look at him and his character in ESB.

>As for EA, that's not an answer.
It was not meant to be a statement of quality. EA announced their Star Wars deal in 2013, Battlefront was announced a few months later in the same year. In late 2015 BF was rushed to release as we know.

We are now at EA owning the license for a total of three years now, and we have 2 year dev cycle for a game that was rushed. And you want a major release now? Along with acting like there's nothing else coming? Don't get me wrong, EA is trash and they should be doing this better, but facts are facts. Production time exists for a reason, otherwise we'll get another Battlefront. Which we probably will, but we see what happens with the time we have now.

>You can say whatever you want is in the pipeline and show off prerendered graphics and shiny variant covers but that doesn't mean the product itself will be any good.
I agree.

>You can say whatever you want is in the pipeline and show off prerendered graphics and shiny variant covers but that doesn't mean the product itself will be any good.
I never said anything of the sort.

He's married.

I want to see the Bendu bend over and be the one "in the middle" of a maul/kanan eiffel tower

YES NO MAYBE
I DON'T KNOW
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

>inb4 Cred Forumsmblr or SJW cuck

Female protagonists ≠ "No Boys Allowed" narrative.

Explain to me why an audience that encapsulates both genders is a bad thing. You act like it's some sort of sin to even acknowledge the other gender.

>Women in my Star Wars is haram

These response are straight up excluding the opposite gender. That's just has just has fucking stupid your implied Lucasfilm radical feminist narrative.

Your lessons are just beginning.

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

Current thread becoming one with the force.

New Thread:

>The TIE fighters and Storm Troopers all miraculously miss her whenever she misses then a second later she performs flawlessly.
The TIEs didn't miss and StormTroopers failing to hit the heroes surprises you? Are you really that new to Star Wars? You're upset that she never outright crashes and totals the Falcon and kills herself and Finn? What the hell is the matter with you?

You act like it's a huge problem that Rey's capture didn't have some hugely negative consequence when it didn't even have a hugely positive one either. All it did was make her a damsel in distress that caused Finn to commit but either way the heroes were going to have to take on Starkiller regardless of whether she was there. That she freed herself from the chair is ultimately immaterial given she had no way of actually escaping the planet. The hanger bays had increased guards. Even if she stole a ship and could manage to fly it and it had a hyperdrive and not get shot down she didn't know about the planetary defense shield that would presumably prohibit leaving as well as entering ships that don't have clearance. Just like people claim she never needed anyone to save her but she ultimately failed in the end. She defeated a wounded Kylo Ren but all she could do was cradle Finn. She didn't know where the Falcon was and even if she did she couldn't carry Finn. Chewie had to arrive like a big damn fuzzy hero and also carry Finn into the ship.

I guess he's the true Mary Sue of TFA.

Every time I make a new thread. Every time.

Do you want to take bets, go ahead, put the question on a futures market see what happens. Where's the market going to settle, 5:1 odds, 10:1, if you're right you could make bank

Sorry senpai.

Hey man, look on the bright side. At least the Mar Sue Rey redux discussion will hopefully die with this thread.

>Making another Bendu thread

Let me reiterate though. There's zero point getting excited over anything in development. Because EA will promise the moon as soon as they have anything that looks even half good and they'll try to lie through it even if they don't.

I mean look at Bioware. Dragon Age 3 took three years to make and was hyped to hell and back at E3 but looked and played like shit regardless. I can guarantee you Mass Effect 4 will be worse because even though it had a "proper" dev cycle they aren't hyping it in any way shape or form and we have yet to see how it'll play outside of walking around and using the same old dialogue(and a jetpack, I guess, but it's the most unenthusiastic jetpack in gaming).

If EA were an actually good company they'd have put this in development at the same time as battlefront and it'd probably be coming out this year holiday season.

EA is a company that's always loved hype and fanfare for empty releases and increasingly can't even be bothered with the hype. Getting excited for Amy Hennig's game at this phase is ridiculous because we have nothing but a few out of context frames of one dude walking around Mos Eisley. When a hype man isn't even hyping anymore it's cause for worry on anything else upcoming.

From what I can tell, we're in complete agreement on the state of EA. I'm not looking forward to any upcoming titles, and I did not purchase Battlefront. I'm not telling you to get hype, or that EA will do a good job.

All I'm saying is that you can't ignore the reality of production timeline. Big things (whether they turn out good or bad), do take time.

When you kill Luke as Boba Fett he'll say "that was for Jango."

Also Boba Fett is voiced by Temuerra Morrison.