Where does your favorite Cred Forums character go?

Where does your favorite Cred Forums character go?

Other urls found in this thread:

sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/112879602469/color-pie-friday-aligning-the-colors
sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/120186450289/color-pie-friday-aligning-red
sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/121350149837/color-pie-friday-aligning-green
sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/117252176688/color-pie-friday-aligning-blue
sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/119026650005/color-pie-friday-aligning-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lawful Good

Neutral Good

chaotic good

Has canonically been said to be lawful good, but that could have changed by now.

Chaotic Good

I thought she was chaotic evil

Harley is hard to pinpoint. Chaotic Neutral?

That sounds about right
Or neutral evil

NG

Lawful Good

NOT ON MY WATCHSSSSS

He's not really anti-authoritarian enough to be chaotic, but he's not exactly lawful either.
Peter is pretty solidly NG, I think.

Neutral Evil, I would say.

Old Patrick is Chaotic Neutral
New Patrick is Chaotic Evil

I would say he can be Lawful Neutral as well, depending on how he's being written.

Neutral good?

Cyclops - classic: lawful good
Cyclops - current: chaotic good

Neutral would mean he doesn't make fun of his enemies like he does. He's actions make him a hero but his mouth makes him kind of a dick all things being equal

Pete is the textbook definition of Neutral Good.

Chaotic Neutral. You don't get to play russian roulette 7billion lives and still call yourself good, even if the bullet wasn't in the chamber that time.

Definitely chaotic neutral. He always wants to do the right thing, but getting there without mass destruction is the trick.

>Neutral would mean he doesn't make fun of his enemies like he does.
>It's a "B-but Spider-Man is a bully!" Episode
Regardless, "dickishness" is not a prerequisite to being chaotic, nor does it prevent one from being lawful.

Where does she belong?

In the garbage

On my dick while she makes out with my wife

Harsh

Murder!Carol chaotic Evil

And just to back it up...

>Daredevil
Neutral Good if not counting later events.

You dumbass

be honest an on, I'd give her chaotic good if i was stretching since she is the most random person on the good side and we all know random people are chaotic good.

>using the clusterfuck of 3.5

Gimmie that sack

I never got the point of the last picture
like, wyh did he do it?
what's the context

depends but i think lawful neutral.

Lawful Evil

Lawful or Neutral Good, depending on the time.

Best Gloom is chaotic neutral for sure

Snow - Fly - Rose
Charming - Bigby - Totenkinder
The Adversary - Goldilocks - Jack

I dunno, even when he's against the law he's usually depicted as having a strong personal code.

Which one's your favorite, Cred Forums?

"You move" could be used as a page image for Chaotic Good, along with anything Green Arrow does.

Nah. I'd go with Lawful neutral.

He's still abiding by his own personal code, to uphold the ideals of his country against a mad tyrant.

Cap is always Lawful Good.

neutralfags are cancer

pick a side you fucking dorks

That's Chaotic Good.

>A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind

>The living embodiment of Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right, Chaotic Good characters are rebels and free spirits who believe in doing good, by their own

>A fair number of people don't quite get Chaotic Good, since the idea of thinking for yourself while being a good person is apparently confusing

I hate when people fuck that up and turn it into some MTBI, planned or unplanned, Judger vs Perceiver personality, rather than alignment, rubbish.

Nah, he is the definition of lawful neutral, he is law incarnate.

Neutral evil

I agree that he's LG.

A character is almost always going to have some scene or scenario where they don't fit their alignment (unless the character is written as some shallow, two-dimensional nimrod), but it's generally the net sum of their actions and tendencies that matters.

Except that's not how Civil War happened at all. Honestly if Maria Hill hadn't been a total fucking cunt, Cap would've been neutral.

Green Arrow's a chaotic good character, not Captain America.

we've been over this

Chaotic neutral

One thing I've realized is that Cred Forums characters often hew close to one D&D Alignment - when one person is writing them. Every author has their own interpretation of a character's ideals that will often change when given to someone else. Frank's a good example. Whether he is doing what he's doing out of a feeling that the law doesn't work, or that there needs to be someone outside it for it to work, or whether he's trying to protect people from experiencing what he did, or just hates criminals, or is just a sociopath who found an excuse to kill. These are crucial to how e would rank on a measure of Law/Chaos and Good/Evil.

kek

Alright!

>Diogenes as Oscar the Grouch

Lawful evil

lawful neutral.

Lawful goods can disagree and even go against laws and rules. They aren't mindless drones following every order to the letter.

kek, i was just thinking about that movie the other day.

Neutral good

Lawful good has a rigid set of laws/goals/code. those laws/codes/goals made by set down by a king/country, god, or personal set of ethics.

A lawful good following a personal set of ethics, can be very similar to chaotic good obviously. The main difference there is its rigid and set in stone effectively.

While a Chaotic good, can change their mind and will decide what is right, on a case by case basis.

Neutral evil

Chaotic Neutral, maybe?

None:

sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/112879602469/color-pie-friday-aligning-the-colors

sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/120186450289/color-pie-friday-aligning-red

sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/121350149837/color-pie-friday-aligning-green

sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/117252176688/color-pie-friday-aligning-blue

sarpadianempiresvol-viii.tumblr.com/post/119026650005/color-pie-friday-aligning-black

Chaotic Neutral actually.

All goods, all neutrals, and lawful evil are the best. My favorite is lawful good obviously.

maybe in the nu52.
but before that shitfest, he was really just a straight up bad guy

1999-2015 I suppose so, but other than than he's Chaotic Neutral.

Justice justice justice? Justice JUSTICE justice!

Hardcore lawful, but good or neutral?

Lawful Jerk

neutral. the law doesn't care if you do good, only that you don't commit crimes.

Confound those scoundrels!

Chaotic neutral

Superman seems more Neutral Good than Lawful Good.

What about this one?

Although when absolutely forced she tends towards good.

I don't know. i like chaotic evil in the sense of unpredictablity

i'm planning on playing a character thats chaotic evil, but he'll do things like help elderly people, or save orphanages. but it turns out that all the orphans are hitler

But Hitler was a good guy.

Lawful Good Runner Ups
>Captain America
>Wonder Woman

Neutral Good Runner Ups
>Spider-Man
>Daredevil

Chaotic Good Runner Ups
>Hawkeye
>The Question

Lawful Neutral Runner Ups
>Amanda Waller
>Judge Dredd

Neutral Runner Ups
>Howard the Duck
>Deadshot

Chaotic Neutral Runner Ups
>Lobo
>Domino

Lawful Evil Runner Ups
>Doctor Doom
>Lex Luthor

Neutral Evil Runner Ups
>Professor Zoom
>Barracuda

Chaotic Evil Runner Ups
>The Joker (Sometimes)

I guess he's CN, almost good? I'm still reading through pre Space Knight and don't know all his development.

If talking in terms of intent, Lawful Good. To him, good is defined by adherence to the law.

>TLA: Neutral Good
>LoK: Neutral

vegeta
neutral good
doesn't adhere to human norms but helps and feeds innocents now, even if he paints it as doing it because his wife told him to

goku
chaotic neutral

will jeopardize human existence for a good fight and doesn't really care about saving innocents.

chaotic evil

Chaotic Good.

Huh, that's a perspective I never considered.

Where did I fuck up, Cred Forumsmrades

Lawful Evil

As a villain: Lawful Neutral
As a hero: Neutral Good (leaning slightly towards Chaotic)

Very lawful evil.

chaotic evil

Neutral can neutrCOOL! :D

He has been known to break the law if he finds its being corrupted or unjust, as well as break the system which put it into place.

Chaotic neutral?

Chaotic Neutral. Probably thinks himself as Neutral Evil

chaotic good for the most part except past maverick hunter X

posted them out of order whoops

Either Neutral Good or True Neutral.

THAT is chaotic evil

>Sharkgirls
>You;ve found my weakness. Where is this from?

that nyoro~n ruined it for me

Chaotic evil, for sure. She just doesn't realize it.

Chaotic Neutral

But that's wrong

as she is now, yes it is.

Chaotic Neutral
Neutral Good really.

Chaotic good, I think? He's openly admitted to stealing and shit, but it's always been for the greater good.

Lawful Good doesn't have to agree with every law, and can fight laws if they go against their own personal code.

>Pedophile
>Not evil

Chaotic Stupid

it's twoface

That's not an option YOU SILLY GOOSE.

hank - lawful good
dale - chaotic neutral
bill - ???
boomhauer - true neutral

I'm not quite sure, all of the damage they cause is just because they're following their instincts...

True Neutral is the default for any creatures that don't have the Int or Wis to have any sense of morality.

I would say Bill also falls under true neutral. His personality changes based on those around him. Bill is a leech with no personality of his own apart from crippling depression.

I would say Flash is NG, Venom is CN, together CG. It changes repeatedly in the space stuff though.

Chaotic Good.
He's an idiot but he means well usually and when he fucks up it's usually because he tries way to hard to make people like him in the first place.

Chaotic Good.
He always fixes the problem or tries to help out in the end but he will be a jerk about it through and through.

Chaotic Good

Neutral Good coming through

Usually Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good

Though it all depends really

>Batman
>Sinestro
>Neutral

Yeah I was trying to think whether he'd be neutral good or chaotic good. Chaotic good seems way more fitting because the only real rule he sticks to is "never hurts to help" and goes to crazy lengths to do right by others that neutral good would never do.

Remember that time Batman got a Sinestro Corp ring
Remember that Sinestro is just trying to do on a galactic level what Batman does to Gotham
Sorry your perceptions of Batman is Mary Sue tier, and Sinestro muchtache twirling villain tier

It's not the ends, it's the means.

lawful neutral

oops forgot trip from champing on /vp/

Neutral Evil to Chaotic neutral to lawful good

>Remember that Sinestro is just trying to do on a galactic level what Batman does to Gotham
Definitely not. Sinestro enslaved his entire race and made Sinestro's Youth. Batman beats up criminals due to daddy issues.

Both of these things have nothing to do with being neutral.
If you think Batman is good because of what he does in Gotham you think Sinestro is good because of what he does in Space.
Batman getting a sinestro ring is entirely irrelevant to his alignment, plus, it didn't take

Batman often works outside the system, and enacts his end pursuit in a manner that those more often described as lawful would object to. Yes, it is dependent on the writer, but the last time he was truly lawful was when he was played by Adam West. Sinestro alternatively resorts to accomplishing his end goal of galactic peace via tactics that could be simplified as terrorism. He wishes to implement a lawful society that he would lead and simply resorts to less than savory tactics in order to accomplish and preserve his lawful rule. Black Adam and him get along because of their similarity. They aren't cartoon baddies. They respect the law, and wish to defend it. Their problem is that the methods they often resort to in order to do so often fall out of the realm of good. When the universe has been at risk however, Sinestro has stood beside traditionally good characters to defend it, as has Adam in less severe circumstances.
Also, the ring didn't take, because Bruce willed for it not to, not because it was a mistake that he was chosen. At a later point, Sinestro complimented him by telling him what an exceptional member of the Sinestro Corps he could have been has he chosen to be.
>Criminals are a fearful and cowardly lot
>I'm going to bring about peace in the universe by scaring everyone in it into behaving well
Sinestro acted tyranically on his planet, but accomplished peace by ruling with an iron fist
Batman often fights public servants and other superheroes as often as he fights his own rogues gallery because of his unilateral decision that he is justified in doing so.

chaotic evil as of yesterday

>Frank
>lawful
Pick one.

>Batman often works outside the system
Being lawful isn't about following the law, that makes it ambiguous as to what being lawful is because the government sets the laws and can set them to anything. Being lawful is about having your own personal code of ethics, and adhering to that code.
see >Examples of lawful good
>Batman

>resorts to less than savory tactics in order to accomplish and preserve his lawful rule
That's textbook chaotic, yo.

>Sinestro alternatively resorts to accomplishing his end goal of galactic peace via tactics that could be simplified as terrorism
Terrorism is bad. That makes him a bad guy. For Christ's sake, he's got "Sinister" in his name.

>When the universe has been at risk however, Sinestro has stood beside traditionally good characters to defend it
That doesn't make him good, that makes him defending his home so he doesn't die. Any baddie would do that. That's like saying "X character loves spreading disease, but when he catches it, he cures himself. That makes him a good guy."

Also Batman doesn't rule with an iron fist. He doesn't rule over anything. He's a knight, not a king.

>Putting Diogenes after Socrates
>Not having another Diogenes to say "BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT, EAT A DICK"

holy shit batman,
you used to be friends!

I still can't believe that happened