How is this guy a villain in any way?

How is this guy a villain in any way?

IDK, he's a Marvel character right? I thought those guys were known for having loose morals over there so I wouldn't be surprised if you could make some argument about him being a hero for Marvel standards maybe.

How is this not a dumb thread in any way?

Same logic can be applied to batman

He injects people with AIDs

In what way?

norman osborn replaced aunt may with a actor & he wrote trouble

In the way that he actively breaks the law to handle his own agenda and the police or other heros don't try to bring him in every chance they get.

Batman never threw a college student off a bridge though

That sounds like a research challenge to me.

A crime is a crime user. I'm simply replying to the loose morals part. Nobody seems to care how many laws batman breaks as long as he gets the job done

No it's not. Internet piracy isn't prosecuted the same way as murder which isn't prosecuted the same way as treason.
\

Might have something to do with him killing innocent people all the time. Just an idea.

Under the law they all get prosecuted when you get caught. Nobody bothers to catch batman.

A crime is a crime and batman never answers for his

Yeah but batmans sitting on dozens (Possibly hundreds) of different charges.

Depending on the era, he's been deputized by Commissioner Gordon. So in fact, he is not committing a crime.

Osborn hired someone to attack the president wearing his Goblin suit so he'd think they were separate people and hire Osborn as leader of SHIELD. Attempted assassination of the president and political conspiracy are some pretty major charges, probably worst then murdering a normal person.

This.

It's mentioned in Morrison's run as well. The only reason this works/Batman is able to continue as is, is because the police let him.

I miss Norman and Songbird bantz.

>that time he ordered her execution to be recorded so he could fap to it later

Stormin' Norman dindunuffin.

>not realising Batman is a fully deputised member of the GCPD

So the police are allowed to break the law, Gotcha

It's called suspension of disbelief.

When is he gonna have a threeway with Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool?

>white jew
>wears his hair in nigger braids
Seems pretty evil to me.

It's actually a rich white guy hair cut.

Pretty much. Police can riot all they want.

What's with that horrible artstyle?

I think you have to have a suspension of disbelief bordering on detachment for some of this. Sure you have a fantastic universe populated by diverse characters, but the idea that so many of these people could maintain a secret identity in the information age is hard to swallow. Norman is still a villain because he's an interesting character and a fun foil for several heroes. If I have to chose between "He'd be revealed (again) as the Goblin and go to prison (again)" or "Dude hates Spidey so much that he got reconstructive surgrey to look like a redneck so he can bide his time until returning from the dead as media darling and all the shit with HAMMER gets handwaved (looking at you Tony Stark) while simultaneously running some plan to humiliate and defeat Spidey that will almost certainly result in Parker Inc. folding so we can get back to status quo and in the process maybe make Peter and MJ a thing again when she comes to his rescue at his lowest", then I'll take the second.

Yeah, you could definitely make an argument for Batman being a hero.

Have you never been gobbled?

>He's got sideways cornrows.

Don't know how you could trust a person like that.