What are you going for Halloween Cred Forums?

What are you going for Halloween Cred Forums?

My dead twin.

A virgin

Any Rex for costzooms

Well I have worn that costume everyday for the past 18 years

christmas

A sexy nurse

The same thing everyone is going as for Halloween this year, Pinky.

Pepe

Hey, I actually bought this garbage today.

The Funjun knight

>tfw your country doesn't celebrate this corporate candy shit and you won't see the hordes of cosplaying lolis and shotas

A school shooter

It isn't like that in the states, either. People finally realized they live in neighborhoods swarming with guns and niggers so the idea of taking kids to a party organized by a local school, church, or civil authority and handing things out there is becoming the norm.

you know i realized the kids were swarming the rich neighborhoods when they popped up but i though it was just cause more candy.. but you maybe right.

Probably Lupin III people been telling me to cosplay as him for years

dont cut yourself on that edge son you might actually kill yourself

i need jaw structure and a time stamp

john constantine

i have either OPs pick or a star wars rebel in mind, which rebel is a good choice though

You'll have to make due with a picture from earlier in this year.

Some white kid?

meh, I think you could maybe pull it off

I only kind of see it, but it's a cheap costume that'd be fun to do.

I also have a Cred Forumsnrad cosplay I plan on wearing to Kamikaze

so many people are going as Dipper, I like the 4th one

I'm a filthy normie so I only understood half of that

Any suggestions based on my body type?

>He doesn't know what board-tans are

I dunno, Wurt?

oh cool, the pilot or Raymus Antilles?

you do know his vest is suppose to be a down/puffer vest, right? even though its drawn to look smooth.
thats what a lot of dipper cosplayers tend to fuck up on.

I like the pilot more but it might look too generic now that I think about it

A woman, my GF has a bara/cross dress fetish

dumb reddit fag.

Fuck, oh well the order is placed and I don't have any more money :(

What's a Wurt, isn't Wirt?

not this guy origianl jaw time stamp user here.
you can pull it off but you need more hair

Shimakaze.

my qt bf

>More hair

Really? You think so?

I guess, shit I don't know nigga I'm just user. Put on the hat and cape and autistic disposition, you'll look great. I have a feeling.

But I'm a boy!
oh my, thanks
LOL

Wasn't it ALWAYS a quiet white suburb thing? I sure as fuck wouldn't let my kid knock on random nigger's and rendneck's doors in some run-down lower class neighborhood.

Don't let that hold you back. You have just the correct type of skinny sissy build required.

This user has a fair point, something with a skirt and stockings.

I'm not completely against the idea but I'm not gay or a sissy >,>

>I'm not gay or a sissy

my evil twin. i'm just growing out my moustache and goatee. and using a bit of moustache wax.

with legs like those? now that's just a waste.

:(

Thinking about doing mabel and this is my favorite of her sweaters. What would be the best way to make it? I don't have much experience besides painting t-shirts with acrylics and I'm not sure that would work with whatever material sweater I acquire.

An evil murderous magician who has cut someone in half.

Of course, this is literally my job. I'm working at a theme park over Halloween. Haven't met the girl I'm sawing in half yet.

I'm far too old for Trick-or-treating, too old for Halloween Parties, and not classy enough for the more sophisticated adult Halloween parties. So I'm just going to sit at home and throw candy at children, as myself.

My girlfriend is going as SS Harley.
I'm going as the biker from the Village people along with some friends

>going a Dipper

Having seen he Dipper- mania here I wouldn't be surprised at all of that cosplayer waking up in a dark alley next morning, being more cum than human.

what does that mean?

>Having seen the Dipper-mania here I wouldn't be surprised at all if that cosplayer woke up in a dark alley the next morning, now more cum than human (i.e. he gunna get raped son)
not that user, but come on, you should be able to read past a couple typos

A shut in; eating most of the candy from the candy bowl.

why would he get raped is what I meant.

>why would a cute shota get raped when cosplaying a character in a place that creepily loves the character?
gee user, I don't know.

I wonder what's the ratio of male to female Dipper fans. As a dad I would have been fine with my son getting a few blowjobs from nerdy college age girls.

Finnish halloween sucks.

well poop

As a 18 yr old with a shota body, I too would appreciate some blowjobs from nerdy college age girls.

The Captain from Nextwave. I was him at DragonCon and I figure why put a good costume to waste?

Why would I wear a costume at home or at my dead end programmer job?

because it's halloween user!

>not wearing a costume to your job
it's like you hate fun or something.

I'm a LARPer, so I got a lot of choice in my costumes

I could go as an old monk
I could go as a pirate
I could go as a werewolf
I could go as Harambe
I could go as a bear

Maybe they woulnt allow it.

I've already started work on a blaster, pics soon

Harley Quinn, Squad version for extra slut powers.

I butched it up a little though since I don't think I'd look good in boyshort panties

>since I don't think I'd look good in boyshort panties
I'm gonna need to see some thighs to verify the truth of this

Probably a Slav in his ceremonial track suit. I was going to do Naked Snake, but I still don't have the hair length for it.

I have thick thighs (and a nice ass, thankfully) just... women's panties don't have a lot of room for a dick

>balloon tits

Shit-tier.

Me and my girlfriend are being WALL-E and EVE, and Purple Man and Jessica Jones.

Like I said, let's see a pic and we'll be the judge of that. Boyshort panties deserve to worn by those who can wear them, male or female.

eh, you made the right choice.

You should shave those legs

Nearly gave me a negative boner.

LOL

I'm hyped as fuck.

Throwing a party for my little brother, and I'm thinking of dressing up as Luffy since that's a low effort costume.

I need a second video game though on the PC for the party, I already got Skullgirls. I really wished there was a Darkstalkers port for the PC.

you looking for fighting games or just good party games in general?

Good party games in general. If I can't find a second game, I'll just dust off the old Wii and play some Melee or Brawl. Maybe even Mario Party.

Prof Pyg.

Probably something effortless and ironic/humorous which will end up getting more/as much attention as actual costumes for the bantz.

Dress up as Steven Universe, complete with the Jewfo!

melee works great. beat-em ups are good like castle crashers or scott pilgrim
you could get some old classics like golden axe, altered beast, or D&D chronicles of mystara.
MvC is good as are any other spectacle fighters.

If you want tabletop stuff, Catan is good.
Munchkin is also great (the call of cthulhu variant would be good for a halloween party).
Cards Against Humanity if you're ok with extreme crudeness/nsfw/risque/gross-out. not fit for all parties, but damn if it sin't funny hearing an older family member talk about nipple clamps.

too much effort

I'll probably just do something shitty like a nametag with "Hugh Mungus" written on it

>Castle Crashers

I fucking forgot about this game. I'll consider that game too.

lol, go fap to bara, gayfag.

A fat old man who wasted his prospects.

Not Cred Forums related, but Cactus Jack.

the first nine year old girl who comes to my door in whore drag is getting a bag full of pennies and salted milk

so she gets accustomed to the flavor

me too

>going
lol

I'll staying in as Nigel Uno though.

ITT: sickos

I'm a truck driver, and I want to dress as Darth Vader as I drive around that day.

the reactions should be hilarious.

But no one likes the vandalism that occurs on Halloween.

Probably nothing this year, unless I become suddenly inspired by something that'd be relatively simple to pull off.

I've been debating pulling off a Beast Boy some year, since he's got a pretty modest physique and requires few components for the costume.

Also really hoping it'd convince my girlfriend to go as Raven. For obvious reasons.

(The reasons are because I have sexual fantasies about Raven, so I hope my girlfriend will dress up like her while we have sex, in case that wasn't obvious.)

>itt: Cred Forums discovers crossdressing

I'm dressing up as CROSS DRESSING Skelly.

Think imma go as SKWAD Harley Quinn

im a dude

poifect

The totally original and super cool Joker! I'm sure no one else will be dressed like him.

Cred Forums has been intimately familiar with crossdressing for quite some time.

>going
I'm not.

No friends. No yard in which to pass out candy.

I will probably end up drunk in a clown costume crying at my computer.

So Pagliacci, I guess.

Help me decide Cred Forums
Princess Peach
Alice (in wonderland)
Altiar (Assassin's Creed)
White/Green Power Ranger

Post a pic, faggot.

Jesus Christ. I have the same body type but am hairy as fuck. Do you shave?

>Half the list is frilly female characters, the other half the list is heroic male characters

I support what you're doing here.

Censored, 2lewd4/co/

Thanks, I guess?

I also have Peach shoes.

Could have been motivated to go back home and dress up with my seven year old sister but she declared that Halloween is scary, and not fun. And dedicated to monsters, which are disguting. Also she can't dress as a princess.
I told her she could dress as whatever she wants but she still has issues with "other people try to scare me and I won't sleep afterwards. The vampires had blood on their teeth".

I tried to motivate her and make the parents join but the mother is on her side, saying "this isn't a holiday for girls. It's too scary. Girls prefer girly stuff and you don't get it because you're a boy".

I lost hope last year when she disliked Nightmare Before Christmas and Paranorman for being disgusting and weird. Better leave her to Frozen.

Sa-weet!

Cute generic demon.

What's with all the Cred Forums boysluts dressing up as SS Harley?

You faggots better post some pics when you're done.

For some reason guys crossdressing as Alice seems like a cliche.

I don't actually know where that idea comes from though, since the only crossdressing Alice thing that comes to mind is that JJ Frenchie comic.

Power Rangers seems like a real common go-to also for decently in-shape guys in general.

I'd personally lean towards Princess Peach. For as well-recognized a character she is, I don't see many people representing her around Halloween.

What sorta Peach did you have in mind? Classic poofy pink dress with the hip-length hair?

Carrying around a Toad plush or frying pan would also be a cute Smash Bros. reference.

What are some slim latino/hispanic characters? I'd be Marco but his outfit is too boring and I have no blonde friends.

Go as Princess Marco :^)

Wow, man. I'm sorry.

I'm going as Superman.

You'd make a nice Snowhite user.
>For some reason guys crossdressing as Alice seems like a cliche.
There are dozens of doujins with this premise.

Odds of getting Cred Forums raped in LA?

Well, are you going to provide some links user?

Pretty high I'd say.

Underrated post. I like that joke!

The Haloween party Im throwing this year is a LARP session.

We are renting a cabin in the Poconos by a lake.
The game for the evening is we're all criminals who are lying low after a Heist that went bad.

Everyone has their own motivations and goals and secrets. And somebody's a rat.

Im "GMing" so I'm going to dressed as a sterotpyical Irish bartender. Been Growing out my mutton chops

I recall getting a few trick-or-treaters each Halloween for the past few years, anyone got statistics on how trick-or-treating grew or shrunk? I get the vague feeling it declined, but things like that were around when I was a kid and I'm too distant to tell now.

>tfw you're an adult and Halloween lost its mystique

You could totally pull it off please fuck a chick dressed as Fujiko for us user.

Ditto.
Just bought a new longer cape for my American Alien cosplay.

Going to MNSSHP as Dr. Doofenshmirtz

>tfw you're an adult and Halloween lost its mystique

The worst part about Halloween as an adult is that other adults don't generally care about it anymore. Unless its college-aged adults that only get excited by the prospect of banging girls in sexy costumes.

Which, hey, sexy costumes are great. But I wish more adults were into the broader theatrical fun of dressing up for a holiday. Or the just generally interested in events geared towards the spooky side of things, like haunted houses, horror movie marathons, or the intimacy of sharing weird personal experiences you can't quite explain.

>want to go as Sophisticated Adults
>don't know how to do the hair without actually going balding

I guess I could go as the ordinary everyman and just shave clean.

While I'm at it, any other costume ideas for fat hairy men? I already did a (barely trying) Old Joseph Joestar costume a couple years ago.

Uncensored where?

Eh, I don't really have any.
Sorry for being such a piece of shit. Just look around, I'm sure you could find some.

My two favorite Holidays are St. Paddys and Halloween.

Its socially acceptable to be a drunk asshole and Cosplay with normies
And the other its socially acceptable to get drunk and sing off key.

>GOOD EVENING ALL YE JOLLY LADS UM GLAD TA FIND YA WELL
>IF YA GATHER ALL AROUND ME NOW A STORY I WILL TELL

I'm only an adult in the technical sense, in college myself. I also have a number of haunted houses in the area judging by the billboards I drive past.

What I really miss is the "Halloweeny" stuff, as opposed to straight-up horror. Halloween specials, trick-or-treating, putting up decorations though my house just put up a couple of Jack-O-Lanterns and called it a night, that sort of thing.

I try to recapture it, I have a shortlist of cartoons and vidya dammit Netflix why'd you take down Sabrina other than that spinoff and I'm gonna blast Pumpkin Hill and Spooky Scary Skeletons, but it's kinda like the problem with Christmas as you get older.

That's okay, I'll look for some.

What I'm going as. Thankfully being a Natural Redhead means no Wig :3

OFFICIAL HOLIDAY POWER RANKINGS, THESE ARE INDISPUTABLE unless you're Catholic then move Easter below Halloween

Christmas > Halloween > Fourth of July implying countries other than the US matter > Thanksgiving > Easter > St. Patrick's > Valentines

New Year's not ranked as it's basically part of Christmas.

I genuinely wonder how many Harambe costumes there'll be this year.

>Fourth of July

This is literally called BURGER DAY in my country, burger joints have cheap burgers, it's international banter done right.

That's not even insulting, that's exactly how to celebrate if your country is too pussy to allow fireworks.

I was thinking Brawl Peach. Her dress has the most intricate design. So yeah poofy dress.
I've thought about Snow White before. Maybe next year.
I've noticed fewer kids these last couple years. With an increase in laziness. Groups of 10-14 will walk up wearing only masks of whatever, at least one in every group not wearing any sort of costume.
Sometimes on Cred Forums

Throw me an imgur link or something.

A quick lookup told me there was a relative peak in 2012 and a decline from there. At any rate I don't see why laziness would increase that quickly over 2-3 years, and there can't be that many Ferguson's out there.

Not that I can really do my part to help, I live in a college apartment, but still. I kinda-sorta managed to keep it up through early high school, my friends and I were really into the "fucking magnets, how do they work" meme.

I wanted to do this too, but without anyone else to go with it probably won't work as well

having a group of different Kelly characters would be tight though

>Christmas > Halloween > Fourth

Should be Fourth > Christmas > Halloween, we all know winter makes everything slightly worse.

I wish this was in my childhood.

Dr light
I plan to go into a night club as well

Power Ranger because they are cool.

Pic related is me

You will definetly scare a lot of people.

Thats the plan, user. Hopefully my neices and little cousins won't dress up as Harley ever

May be christmas related, but still Cred Forums.

Will Marvel costumes outsell DC costumes again?

Weight resistance exercises and a low carb/high protein diet.

h-hot

>winter
>not best season

I can't seem to find that one winter vs. summer picture right now.

Full disclosure, I live in the south, last Christmas for us was equivalent to a yankee summer.

kek

Probably by an even larger margin, unless there are a lot of ironic costumes this year.

Ayy bb u want sum fuk?

That's a really good doggo costume

Harley will probably make up the difference.
You can even use thus thread as an indicator.

>Groups of 10-14
10-14 year olds, feel like I should clear that up.

a depressed trainwreck

I was distracted by your thighs at first, but then I saw the cute dogger you have.

>even guys are dressing up as Harley
Truly, this Halloween is doomed. Trashy clownsluts everywhere.

more pics of dog?

I'll be sculpting a full facial prosthetic for Ras al Ghul, ventilating the facial hair and getting a wig to modify. Hopefully I can get it done in time, 've just been waiting for the money to come in for supplies.

Depends on how you look bb
Here is my doggo for you guys

What a qt :3

Y-You too?

Here is a pic of my doggo punching me in the face

yeah, i figure i'll light up and walk around with a stuffed cat, stoned as fuck
maybe trick some dudes

I agree with this list.

Also I'm going as Kamala Kahn.

How many dicks do you take?

Cosplay whatever you want. Body type doesn't matter.

Trick them?

I'm a dude

Nice.

I might go in the Junkrat cosplay I made for NYC but I'm iffy about it since I might get called a suicide bomber
Junkrat is Cred Forums since he has comics

Its on a Monday this year.

I ain't going anywhere. I hate Mondays.

Robbie Reyes?

Were you at Gencon?

Are you 170cm also? Not really, maybe like once every 3 months? It's more comfortable.
My diet is pizza and microwaved foods
None lol
Well I mean, it kinda matters a little. I couldn't pull off a Zangief cosplay for example.
Natural redhead Wendy is best Wendy

Crap, I think the socks I ordered are a little big on me.

MY BF

Lol no, I'm in Cali dude

>not wearing them knee-high

You're really skinny m8.

I'd bang the shit out of you.

>this thread

>inb4 its a dude

This thread stopped being about Halloween a while ago, didn't it?

It is.

craig from south park probably as i walk around NYC with my retarded friends and get hit on by attractive girls only for me to shut them down for their "flaws" or say i'm not interested in wasting time with attention whores like i always do because i'm super cool and jaded but in reality i'm just scared of commitment and opening up because i spent my formative years antisocial as fuck.

i love halloween.

the lowercase pseudointellectual

i'm not pseudo-intellectual at all

or is that what you're going as for halloween

you sound pretty pretentious desu

No, it's still about Halloween.

It's just about other things too now.

probably am to an extent

crippling autism does that to some

Oh.

I hope theres some good monster movie marathons on this year...

Oh god what's wrong with your feet go see a doctor.

Finn the cuck.

Nice job with the noodle limbs!

Pic related.

Even bought the gold underwear for accuracy.

Lord Hater

Doggo :^)

aw, what a cutie.

Basic Bitch

Sexy dentist.

Awwww, I wanna pet him.

Something that will get sluts all over me.

How did you know I'm a grill?

Upside down doggo

I am your grill

Thank fuck my Harley is hot.

Pics or nope

Go back to facebook you attentionwhore. Or at least /soc/. What the fuck does your dog have to do with comics and cartoons? Or Halloween costumes?

People asked for pics of my doggo because this post Here's proof of them asking/liking my doggo

When dressed up, sure.

Oh, nevermind, I am a retard who cannot read or follow backlinks. Please continue.

That basically translates to nope

Don't fuck with me

p-post more pls

I'd have to put the costume on again, sorry man, I'm not home

My costume's going to be pretty simple, the only difficult part will be getting the nose exactly right.

It might not initially be apparent what my costume is, so when people ask me what I'm supposed to be, my response to them will be...

I'M SQUIDWARD, I'M SQUIDWARD, SQUIDWARD, SQUIDWARD, SQUIDWARD!

Dipper doesn't wear them knee high :<
thanks? haha I don't know if that's a compliment
what is wrong with my legs? they work just fine

I want to dress up as scarlet spider so I'll find a second hand store and make it authentic.

>dress up like her while we have sex

Post about it, if it happens.

I'll try my diddly dang darndest, user.

Shut up euro pedo

You black?

Now there's a meme blast from the past.

>come into thread expecting cool costumes
>it's fuckboys dressing as women

Whoever thought a thread on Cred Forums would be full of cross dressing Faggots

I thought the same thing when I started this thread.

And then you realize that behind this post there is a morbidly obese 40y/o acneic NEET masturbating alone with heavy breath in the darkness of his room

>TFW you will never be the little girl and dress up in S&M Gear

>This is a legitimate costume sold at Target.

we want the chris hansen & Sickos market.

>Also you still never be the little girl and dress lewd

Moot, what are you doing on Cred Forums?

something something....I wish to be the little girl

oh hey its everybodys Family friendly slut, lesbian, and psychopath

>horse news

Let's play a drinking game.
Take a shot for every Harley Quinn or Leto Joker you see on Halloween.

Don't start that shit here user. You'll summon...HIM.

I'd rather not die of alcohol poisoning.

I was planning on spending all of October drawing monstergirls. And girls getting fucked by monsters. And monstergirls getting fucked by monstergirls, and so on.

Then mid september, I hit on the idea for a new webcomic. So I'll be stuck doing that the whole month. Maybe I'll draw a promo piece with the characters in costume or something. Close as I'll get to enjoying the season.

>crossdressing faggots
>fucking doggo-posting

This place used to be fun

where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg

Does your second idea have anything to do with the first idea?

There will still be more Ledger Jokers, he's more normalfag friendly.

Your first idea sounds a hell of a lot better.

Nope. Well.. besides lots of fucking.

Me and some friends are taking a road trip to that burned out coal mining town in Pennsylvania that Silent Hill was supposedly based on. Should be good for spooky times.

We're also keenly aware that this is exactly how horror movies start.

Boooooring

You better post your work in the halloween threads, or at least start a drawthread on /aco/

Unless it involves monstergirls, we don't give a fuck.

Underrated post/costume.

Dunno if you're just fooling around or not, mate but I lost it when I was 21 years old and it was a fairly normal and enjoyable experience. Age has nothing to do with it. She was a virgin as well.

only faggots say stuff like doggo or birb

landwolf likely

>implying Cred Forums hasn't always been inundated with cross dressers and faggots
Gonna agree on the doggo shit. I'd press a button that killed every single person who's ever used it unironically

I'm going as a full-time barista with no future prospects

Im going as Captain Marvel /Shazam. It's gonna be hot as fuck here in South California so it's not going to be fun

Not Cred Forums related but I'm going as this fucker.

IT BEGINS

Sailor Jupiter, as usual.

Every other kid that comes to the door, right there.

Do you have the chest for it?

Wait, thats dull.

Do you have the "talent" for it?

London?

>unisex

as in meant for one unitary sex

delet this

hey kids remember that one time your favorite character fucked a room full of guys just at random. oh you dont FUCKING CASUALS! NO CANDY FOR YOU!

one day i'd like to get toned and do a geralt costume

Of coursh. I almost wanted to be Haman Karn but didn't want to change my hair.

AH!

Sorry, nevermind, forget I said anything...

go back to /trash/ clownpiece

Ed Wood.
I'm gonna make a little flying saucer on a string to carry around, it's gonna be dope.

>implying bara is bad

c l o w n p i e c e

Good luck. You would've had to have started method acting in March just to know how to wear that costume

Im fat as fuck but I have at least one option of cool that is also fat

Get the Jackbox Bundle and set the kids up with Drawful.
It'll be legendary.

I suppose so. Still almost 19 and I've never been in a real relationship with someone. I've had girlfriends sure but nothing that lasted more than one month. I know it sounds pathetic but I just want someone that I care about, I don't think I've ever really had a connection with someone and it's starting to mess with me.

>Munchkin
My man.

Get a bald cap, apply fake hair to the side.

Good grief, what happened to that phone?

>Fourth of July above St Patricks
>Christmas above Halloween

>New Year's not ranked as it's basically part of Christmas.

I wish...

Christmas Day above all but Halloween season above Christmas season.

11/10, deserves a King-Size bar

>short and fit enough for Wolverine
>shit tier beard
Would go as X-Force or Brown but maybe next year

This gave me some future ideas for Loud House fanfiction.

Thanks.

I still like Halloween better but I won't disagree with this statement.

Nothing because dressing up at a college is an anti social action that brings only weird looks and scorn.

Sounds like you go to a pretty gay college, user.

Do you even go to college? Or are you a HS student who's imaginging?

LIU. A lot of them do act like they are in high school though. These's this one guy who last semester had a crush on a girl and apparently was making her super unconformable. Picking her up, hugging her, I think even touching her from what i heard. Which makes it all the more queer he still goes to the same room and nothing was done apparently.

>These's this one guy who last semester had a crush on a girl and apparently was making her super unconformable. Picking her up, hugging her, I think even touching her from what i heard

Pretty sure you could get arrested for something like that.

No shit, I get flack for far, far less and this fucker is being a 'bro' to one of the few girls that goes to the geek room.

you know, falling while riding bike

Ah.

S H R E D D E D
H R E D D E D
R E D D E D
E D D E D
D D E D
D E D
E D
D

Nah. Movie Theater Lad is actually a pretty cute average-looking guy.

He kinda looks like a more twinkish Moot. Though, I haven't seen pics of him in years. Not even sure if he still hangs around Cred Forums anymore.

There use to be a video of him crossdressing as Gwen Stacey at a con or something, but it looks like it was taken down for some nonsense.

MTL hasn't been on Cred Forums in quite a while.

Probably left.

I'm 18, am I too old to go trick-or-treating or should I force myself to go to a Halloween party?

Do whatever you want.

God.

I miss the characters from this board.

It kinda bums me out that the board culture/community of Cred Forums these days is basically just impulsively denying Tumblr associations.

This takes me back...

Isn't there like a discord or something where people just talk?

Let's just say I'm gonna have the worst Halloween Costume on Television.

>I've had girlfriends
Take a good look around and you'll feel pretty good about yourself, user.

Is there? The only Discords I see people posted around here are just for bland shitposting rooms that flood the chat with Cred Forums memes.

I guess I was being optimistic, I thought there was one or something but I guess not :(

try /cgl/ senpai

You mean 'Mean Girls: The Image Board'?

My main plan is to go as Moth Man but depending on how i'm going to create the costume determines this..so far it seems like it might be a little complex. So my back up plan is to just go as Mermaid Man. I dressed up for him once for my old high school's spirit week and I still have parts of the costume.

>That's a girl

Lol fucking newfags

It's a tough but admirable task you have at hand. I'd suggest going with iron on over acrylics. The acrylics might dry hard or have a hard time sticking to the surface depending on what type of fabric the sweater is made out of. So go for a sweater with a smooth surface. Get white iron on letters from a craft store for the text and then you could add the light purple ombre to the letters yourself. You would probably be able to get away with painting the sparkles on. And as for the cat, you could using and iron-on sheet in the shape of the cat's outline and then paint acrylic on top. Test it out on old shirts or something before hand. Also do some research. Cosplayers tend to be very generous with their advice so there might be some tips posted somewhere. And good luck!

Two sets of costumes? What for?

>Mario Party
I thought you wanted these kids to have fun, not pain, user.

That hurts my heart to read. Sorry to hear that.

Beat me to it. Jaime Reyes as well.

I made this for Halloween last year in an afternoon. Considering it was actually Halloween, I wasn't too picky about the sweater color while at the thrift store. Cat is made from felt peices and colored on with fabric markers. Lettering is sparkly paper on top of felt. Everything was ironed on with heat n bond.

I will be going as Bane

With how popular and recognizable his character is you should be fine. Plus everyone will know it's halloween.

Be honest.Are you a big guy?
And are you ready to be repeatedly referred to as such?

That looks incredible!!

I'm aware that there will be plenty of Stranger Things costumes this year but fuck it. I like the show and the character so why not have some fun.

wow that looks amazing, nice job. :D

A loner

dr. strange

I like it

>implying it could ever not be a dude.

go with the OG Rebel marine. top left.

Man, my childhood was boring.

Season one Daredevil. Already have the mask and a shirt that's close enough for Halloween, just need to pick the rest up at Goodwill or wherever.

>entire thread is full of crossdressers
Pic related.

I don't really get what's so arousing about them too...seeing art like alone makes my manboobs feel pulled hard and uncomfortable (No, I don't have gynecomastia.)

i'm going as the same thing i go as every year

jesus h christ our lord and savior

i get really into character and hand out pamphlets

It's more about the arousal of exaggeration in cartoons. Obviously seeing this in real life would never work (at least to the degree shown in the pic) but cartoons/ art don't need to adhere to it.

Nice.

>why would he get raped is what I meant.

Cred Forums is wall-to-wall creepy pedophiles

women or male pedophiles?

fuck if I know any more

Best thread answer.

>Will Marvel costumes outsell DC costumes again?

Probably except for maybe Harley Quinn since it's being predicated as one of the top costumes this year. The question is if Harley can make up the difference.

Let's see, should I be Sexy Spongebob?

Sexy Mickey Mouse?

Sexy Buzz Lightyear?

>he didn't lose his virginity at 13

>he didn't get the experience of young-teenage insane lust sex with raging hormones with some girl in scientifically her prime physique in the back of a pickup truck on a Friday night near the lake

No shit, at that age, even fucking smelling a girl gets you horny. You don't get that back after around 17-18. That's why having sex that young is G.O.A.T.

It's insanely degenerate and entirely disgustingly wrong, sure, but why were we to care back then? Worth it.

You sad, sad man. It's okay, we all make mistakes.

John Constantine gives me an excuse to drink heavily smoke like a chimney and call people cunts all night.

>John Constantine "costume"
>implying people won't think you're just a drunk cunt in a trenchcoat that didn't even bother with a costume

i've already got most of it, the helmet is trick though

I hang out with a lot of nerds most of them get the reference. last year tho some girl asked me if I was some guy from supernatural. I've also used the trench coat in a Rick Deckard costume.

or dude bros are going to call you detective or Sherlock Holmes.

also no one outside of a convention will get it and just thinks you're a gross weirdo, because what type of nerd wears a trench coat ?

Should have said "yes", there was probably a fuck in it for you. I've cracked some jokes over that dumb shit until I noticed the girls in the group looking pissed, I later found out that girls love that bullshit like it's the second coming of Buffy.

dude you're on Cred Forums don't pretend you're better than supernatural it's pretty much buffy or flash or any show that's popular here, quality wise.

Eh maybe? I didn't know anything about the show to fake it and I was there mostly to chill with friends.

>implying I watch Cred Forums
>QUALITY
So is Talking Dad, do you watch that?

blah blah something something gay porn there you got it from what I know anyway

Fuck why I like this

Goddamn bats

so everyone realizes this is bullshit right

like nice fiction but no well in hell it happened in real life

You obviously never met MTL.

Me in a house coat

>scientifically prime physique
pedos get out

>at costume shop
>complaining about this exact thing
>notice Green Lantern costume
>it's Arisia
>MFW

Close to the truth though, girls peak at 16-18, after that it's all down hill biologically. And with how much hormones young teens have, it's a fucking crime that they have to jump trough that many hoops to fuck. I remember myself at that age: I could masturbate literally non-stop for hours, cum up to 9 times a day and shoot all the way across the room. I can only imagine how great sex would have felt at that age.

Anyone got any Halloween sex stories while we're on the topic? Bonus points if it involves Cred Forums-related costumes.

I found an alien mask similar to this one, except it has purple lenses, at a local thrift shop for $10.

Going to get matching gloves and an alien hoodie and just go as a low effort casual alien.

>Anyone got any Halloween sex stories while we're on the topic?

Forget where we are?

Jesus Christ, you look a lot like me in that picture

Trying to choose between these two. I have basically their build to the point this old guy at work calls me Spider-Man sometimes.

Terry:
>Sorta obscure
>Have to make the costume myself
Spoderman:
>More recognizable
>Have the option of buying or making the costume myself

I'm an adult.

The fact people on Cred Forums can answer this shows we got a problem on this board

Ignoring all knocks at my door, because the attempts to make Halloween a thing in my country are forced and weak.

Going to a Halloween party with gf. We're going as Robin and Starfire from the Titan's cartoon. Might be fun, and at the end of the night, I can say I've fucked a tamaranian.

Suicide Squad's Joker. Got a friend to do semi-permanent tats, too.

Have you never gone to a halloween party?

I'm going as a gorilla.

>reads comics/watches cartoons
>too adult to dress up on Halloween

Grim Reaper for handing out candy, then switching to my Team Rocket Grunt costume and heading down to the park with all the Pokemon Go action is.

I wanna see your dick

A financially stable young adult who has their life together

nothing. just like christmas is only for families. halloween is only for parents or people with friends.

Both are neither.

So a zombie costume?

wtf i hate Cred Forums now