Fuck you Bruno

Fuck you Bruno.
YOU are the one who chose to blow up that building, it wasn't an accident, it's your own damn fault. Kamala had nothing to do with it.

Life. Get one.

Can't. I lost it on a bus

Bruno, lie in the bed or stand up. Pick one; you look like a tool with your legs dangling like that.

Kamala had to drop the Ms Marvel name somehow.

She's too good for it.

>Bruno's self-righteousness blew up in his face

Would've been a nice moment to start being self-aware and get some character development, but nope, Kamala is a piece of shit here for not chimping out about a complex moral issue.

this, also bruno is a dumbass for not taping that sweet sweet paki ass

He tried, repeatedly. Perhaps that's why he's so upset now.

For those of us who haven't been keeping up, what did Bruno do now?

And more importantly, how did Civil War II cause it, because it has to be Civil War II

Bruno blew up the door to the detainment center, where the jock guy was being held.

Carol started some minority report junior police squad. They arrested that blonde jock guy on a prediction and Bruno cried bullshit. Kamala wouldn't help, so Bruno tried to do something on his own and got wrecked by his gear blowing up in his face

>supposedly a teen genius
>can't get past a electromagnetic lock

ully got a vision of their school chum burning down the school, everyone nodded and aha'd because he fit the profile for a school shooter
it turned out he just planned a mean but harmless revenge prank on his ex-gf but would have fucked up and accidentally started an electrical fire
he gets detained indefinitely by carol's hitler youth squad, which kamala was in charge of
bruno gets pissed when kamala refuses to bust the guy out
so he decides to do it himself, but when he tries to use his homemade door-hacking tool, the facility's lock and his auto-bypasser explodes in his face since it was rigged to electrocute anyone tampering with it.

Goddammit, Bendis, Kamala doesn't deserve to suffer for your shitty crossover event

So what you're saying is that Bruno got what he deserved.

I'm still annoyed that they're treating the ninja as an innocent victim.

We all knew it was a matter of time before this book condones terrorism.

>he gets detained indefinitely

That's a lie. They were gonna release him the next day.

I dunno about you guys but I kinda like it when Kamala suffers.

Wait a second.

Wait one fucking second.

Is Kamala wearing two different shoes?

Bruno has been asking for it ever since he snitched on Kamala in #1.

Kek, she is.

Carol's Youth kicked down a guy's door and arrested him for starting a fire in the future, Bruno asked Kamala to stop it because this was some serious Minority Report bullshit, Kamala didn't listen to him, Bruno went to try to rescue the dude because he believed this whole arresting people indefinitely with no process thing was wrong. Turns out the door was trapped to electrocute anyone tampering with it, so the gadget Bruno was using to open the lock got hit with a zillion volts and exploded.

Now Bruno is blaming Kamala for letting her unexplained adoration of Carol cloud her judgement enough to end up in her basically leading the Hitler Youth and kicking down people's doors and confining them until they feel like it.

great now I can't unsee it

The book is TERRIBLE at law.

The ninja basically plays Kamala, does MORE crime, and fucks off laughing. He'd be a great rogue if that was on purpose but I think the writer just doesn't get what is a crime and what isn't.

So he busted his hand, and as a result he has to move to Wakanda?

That seems like an overreaction. Just put in a request to get some kind of a cyborgian leftern hand-o-rama from Stark, duh.

So Bruno was just acting retarded with muh rights and decided to blow up a a legal prison and never once thought that maybe shit could go horribly fucking wrong

>In such a rush to see her best friend she can't even be bothered to put on matching shoes
>Immediately starts apologizing for everything
>Best friend says he never wants to see her again
This hurts me more than anything else.
I want the pain to stop.

Just suck him, he will forget all about it.

I think he's more upset about the lost scholarships.

I've issues with authority so good for fucking Bruno, get out of that bitch's life until she sorts it out.

Again, just call Stark and be like "Yo, I rekt myself while trying to adhere to your beliefs regarding the recent Minority Report 2 incident. If you can't spring me a new hand, can you at least pay for my college? kthxbai".

>legal prison

I don't think marvel put enough thought into this to define which part of predictive justice is legal and which isn't, but technically Carol Youth were detaining people illegally.

She has been fucking up a fair amount, though. Bruno has legitimate reason to be angry. Kamala herself has said that she has just been taking everyone and everything for granted, and the end result of her just ignoring what all her friends were saying is, well, right now unless Bruno "just happens" to catch the interest of one of the super science plot movers, his future is completely shot, all because he tried to do the right thing where Kamala would not.

Honestly, he deserves to have a good, cathartic lash out.

Plus, well, it's probably starting to catch up to him that being the civvie friend of a superhero is just a life of misery wiith no upsides.

'Muh rights' & 'Muh freedoms' sound like hokey bullshit until you start getting yours trampled and taken away.

This. 616 is rich as fuck and full of geniuses, so when marvel tries to push poverty/disability drama, it just looks forced and out of place.

>Brunofags will defend this

This is the ship that you desired, Cred Forums, and it's sinking like the fucking Titanic.

But Bruno is right.

Also he is obviously depressed, and understandably so.

I never asked for it though.

I don't care who's fault it was, this was muh otp. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

>Breaking out a bunch of suspected criminals because you don't agree with someone is the right thing.

Except it was clearly stated that the system is legit. But if you feel that facing multiple murder chargers and real prison sentence is better than spending 30m-24 hours with qt redhead that's cool.

Don't worry everything will get alright
in my fanfic.

Carol Popularity has been the worst thing to happen to Marvel in years.

Prove me wrong.

Blame the dumb events. We could have had a Kamala book free of this bullcrap, but noooo, gotta do them events.

Yea they only draw up this when they need drama. If it was just some casual dude then Tony or someone would have flown in a whole crate of replacement limbs or something.

Its like the old reason Barbara never let Bruce fix her spine. "You can't do it for everyone then don't do it for me."

What is Marvel thinking with this event anyway? Why turn Carol into an outright villain in the months/years leading up to her MCU debut?

Maybe Carol will fly through his hospital window and tearfully splode his head while tearfully looking at Kamala.

They were thinking movie synergy.

What in the fuck is legitimate about charging someone with a crime they haven't even DONE yet?

Whole event is a shitshow. Trying to make the person nobody gives a damn about relevant.

>Carol Danvers
>Bitch that Rogue got most of her power set from.

That's all I ever knew about her, and pretty much all I care to know.

Only new bit that comes from all of this is

>Has/had a Drinking Problem
>May/May not be a lesbian.
>Who the fuck cares because its still Carol.

Its not. Its Pre Cog Minority Report bullshit that makes no sense.

The point is this time people don't die and criminal's life isn't ruined in prison.

Oh I care greatly about Carol. Only it's the pre KSD Carol.

Why do you hate cuteness?

>implying cute things aren't cuter when they suffer.

There's a difference between cute suffering and regular suffering.

Having to deal with an army of clones is cute. This is just sad.

Are there many heroes that could take Danvers on 1-on-1?

I bet you are from /mlp/.

Quite a number of them, yes. Which Carol, though? CM or Binary?

I wish I didn't agree with you but you're totally right.

The lesbian thing is entirely /u/guys pushing the fact that she has a girl as a best friend to mean they must be fucking.

Constantly.

>CM or Binary?
Yes.

If you throw enough at her can't she "go binary"?

If she absorbs enough energy - like a lot of it and considering she won't black out while being hit. It does hurt her but the payoff is that she returns the absorbed energy twice or thrice it's power.

I don't know why they decided to drop Cru's remnant in Carol. It gave her regen invincibility.

She's not a lesbian cause she had a history hooking up with males and being attracted to males. Rossi, Mar-Vell, Logan, Simon...that restaurant owner guy.

And she's not Bi for Jess. You just dont have any good friends irl user.

> Logan

Jeez, is there any girl in the MU that Logan have not yet slept with? and will Laura follow suit?

>Plus, well, it's probably starting to catch up to him that being the civvie friend of a superhero is just a life of misery wiith no upsides.
He should join a support group with Foggy Nelson and MJ.

Except the exact nature and accuracy of Ulysses' power is still not known. Is he wrong sometimes? If so, how often? Even worse, could he be a reality warper whose "predictions" actually cause the events he's predicting?

Those are the sort of questions that need to be addressed before you start locking people up based solely upon divination. But considering that this is Marvel, there's no way the characters would ever be logical about this when there's a MASSIVE, EARTH-SHAKING HERO VS HERO CROSSOVER EVENT to push.

So basically making him hate her now so they can push her new shipping with Miles. Fuck comic books.

They're not punishing him for the crime. They're preventing it, resulting in both protecting the victims from being hurt and the perpetrator from the harsh legal consequences. He was gonna be let out in like a day.

>who needs Due Process anway?

Something that includes arresting someone and detaining a suspect if there's probable cause.

>letting innocent people die because muhhh rights

The probable cause being the word of one man.

Remember when nobody in Marvel would tell us exactly what was in the Superhero Registration Act?

Marvel truly has learned nothing

>hypothetically this bad thing might happen so let the government do anything they want.
Nigga you what?

>we had set up a real bomb so they would see it as a crime
>Minority report

death by blue balls
>What a horrible way to go

We all have bad days, man.

>unsee

You're SUPPOSED to see it. That's called GOOD WRITING.

>time paradoxes, son.
You just can´t win when time manipulation is involved.

The police even snatched Basic Becky up, but that could have been because she´s being court-martialed.

Of whom we can´t trust
>I hate this dicussion.
BENDIS, you mother fucker, you could at least have given us social commentary that is at LEAST relevant. Extreme-"Stop and frisk" is not a huge issue!

Wakanda wouldn't even let him set foot in the country, something Wilson is choosing to ignore.

"Which you'd already know if you saw that one movie with that short actor."

Best line in the whole issue. About time someone made the in-universe reference.

Something that superheroes violate 99% of the time.

>chicken fat is plot-relevant
I gotta pick up Ms. Marvel again.

People have problems asking their own relatives for money and you think Bruno is going to call up and ask a personal favor of Tony Stark? Has he ever even met Tony Stark? He'd have to ask a favor of Tony Stark through Kamala and he's mad at Kamala for ruining his life with superhero shit so of course he's not going to get himself even deeper in superhero shit with the one of the main superhero guys.

>All this talk about who's in the right here.
>mfw comic books has left me so cynical that the only thing I can see is the obvious plan of get them apart so Kamala is free for any superhero guy like Miles to be shipped with because Bendis.

It's basically "force Wonder Woman's well known love interest into a jerk just so we can push her and Supes" manoeuvre.

I could be wrong but desu comic books has left me so souless plot doesn't even matter anymore, all I see is mandates.

to be honest*

Fuck this stupid desu autocorrect bullshit. Fucking japs.

Bruno was already with another girl though.

She was PRACTICE!
She was also strangely missing from this whole affair. Boyfriend winds up in the ER and she's nowhere to be found? The fuck?

You know something, no. They don't. Spiderman might web a motherfucker up and leave him for the cops. But the guy he webs up will get a trial, will get his day in court, will be charged with an actual fucking crime or he will be let go.

He doesn't get held by some hitler youth ginger for what basically amounts to fucking thoughtcrime.

Only if the pay is good.

>Hello, Mr. Stark?
>Who are you and how did you find this number?
>My name is Bruno, and I'm a friend of Kamala's.
>I told her not to give this number out!
>I wanted to ask for help.
>You have three seconds to convince me.
>I busted my hand when I--
>Goodbye.
>--I was trying to bust one of Captain Marvel's thoughtcrime prisoners out of the clink.
>..Which hand was it?
>My left hand.
>Your call has been traced, and a delivery drone will be at your position within three minutes. One-handed assembly instructions are included. If assembly is successful, a Tweet will be posted to your Twitter account with the hashtag #SayNoToCarol.

I'm not sure people get that this wasn't actually written by Bendis.

It is all having to be written around his stupid event and his stupid ideas for where these characters should go, because he has an amount of sway grossly disproportionate to his talent.

Basically, yes, someone else is writing this, but they're PROBABLY writing it because Bendis wants to push Kamala into the arms of one of his pet superheroes, since she's the new hot thing. And what Bendis wants, Bendis gets.

Someone should ask the writer directly on Twitter, or Tumblr, whatever they use.

nope, Cred Forums fluffy threads.

Wilson likely has a contract clause saying she can't say anything about what Bendis has planned,

Yeah this whole thing feels like "force Kamala out of her home so she can be in team books.", the plot.

>So basically making him hate her now so they can push her new shipping with Tykeclops
Fixed.

You know, anime never has this problem. I always find it strange how people treat comic books like they're so much better when they're just so... manufactured. With anime you can tell it has heart.

>Shipping Kamala with a mutant

Good God she's officially the new Spider-Man complete with Bruno being the new MJ, though taken from her 'bitch to Peter' phase.

But maybe she'd half say something.

Don't tell Bendis that, he'll make her gay in a heartbeat. Think he cares about a character having only hetero relationships in their history, just look at Bobby

>abusing your power to manufacture an entire contrived event to force a particular character into fucking yours
Pretty creepy desu. I know it's Bendis but still.

She didn't know if Bruno would survive or not after they took his breathing tube out. She came as soon as she got the call they'd done so, and she was (in her words) three-quarters asleep by that point.

I think he's paralyzed on that side.

>You know, anime never has this problem.

You sweet, naive child.

It warms my heart to see a soul so innocent, but it breaks it to know how cruel the world's revelations will be for you.

She already started very early on that user.

>You know, anime never has this problem.
>With anime you can tell it has heart.

That's some easy bait right there.

This is a blue ribbon post

The point is Kamala is making bad calls left and right

So will the Wakandans help him regain the use of his motor functions or will his new schoolmates relentlessly bully him?

They'll want him gone ASAP, and the only reason Bruno stays is because of plot-convenience.