What the fuck was wrong with the 90s when it came to portraying women...

What the fuck was wrong with the 90s when it came to portraying women? Everyone was dressed as a slut and posed like a stripper and you had these weird elements like mohawks and punk-ish accessories on top of it. I'm not an SJW but this was the absolute worst decade for female characters and a huge reason there's a backlash now.

Early Image made the situation worse.

yeah definitely, i mean it gave us Witchblade

And then add a dyke haircut on top of it.

>wrong
>women
>dressed as a slut and posed like a stripper

I don't see a problem.

Me likey.

Good things come at a time.

Because the 90s (or at least the XTREEEEME period people think of when they say the 90s, which was like 90-93) portrayed EVERYONE like that. It was not a good time for superhero fashion. The guys also got massive amounts of body hair, because clearly that's the manliest thing.

The male heros got just as shortchanged faggot.
I do miss pockets though

Fucking kys
You are why we can't have nice things

I miss all the slutty costumes

Stop thinking with your dicks

Nobody can seriously defend outfits and poses like in OP. It's not sexy or attractive it's just dumb slutty

What the fuck does this mean?
Witchblade was good from the beginning & became genuinely superb when Ron Marz came on.

>dumb slutty
And the men were dumb extreme

I like this Wanda costume.

who the fuck do you think the main audience for comics is? Here's a hint: it's not people who give a shit about this.

That was what she looked like in the cartoon

It looks less like a "costume" and more like she forgot to put anything over her underwear or swimwear. Same applies to slutty Invisible Woman, Psylocke and all those other 90s heroines

>everyone
Nice generalization there asshole.

Yea but, the main character was fit and attractive, in a revealing outfit. Can't have people liking that.

It's honestly not that bad m8.

> wearing something that gives men pleasure is slutty and wrong

Fuck off

What's so bad about that costume? She's worn 10x more revealing outfits since then.

This is literally just a swimsuit. Not only is it just part of her regular costume but it's lazy AF

This isn't even a bad costume. Look at tarot and you'll see what bad costumes are.